Spiritual Quotient Consulting Centre; http://www.sqcc.in, a proprietory firm in Gujarat’s commercial capital-‘textile, diamonds and silk’ city, Surat. BK Sister in white sari with Shiv Shakti badge selling "Self-Sovreign World-Sovreign" with Shiva and yogi controlling the five horses logo has picture taken with IP businessmen. The only thing new I can see is under;
"SPIRITUAL MODEL of INTELLIGENCE for LEADERSHIP EXCELLENCE" and that is "v) Package Cost".
But we have the works here;
- VALUE ORIENTED WORKSHOPS FOR CHILDREN
VALUE EDUCATION FOR TRAINED TEACHERS
SPIRITUAL INTELLIGENCE FOR WOMEN EMPOWERMENT
SPIRITUAL MODEL of INTELLIGENCE for LEADERSHIP EXCELLENCE
and ... CERTIFICATES AND AWARDS
Usual quotes from Shri Shri Business Guru Brian Bacon being interviewed by Bacon trainee and NLP expert BK Paco from The Augere Foundation Spain - although not labelled as BK naturally ...
But somehow I do not think this is what Brian had in mind. This PhD-ed bunny just cant wait to get right back to roots with an introduction to the 7 days course ;
Yes, that IS what we were taught as BKs ... right down to keeping a chart ... the BKs are charging for this now!?! Who bags the cash?So how do we actually reduce our ego desires at work? We suggest these beginning steps:
1. Become aware within yourself (a soul, separate from your body) of the difference between your ego desires and promptings from your spiritual character. Make a list of the ego desires that arise for you at work.
2. One by one, take each ego desire and replace it with a spiritual prompting by asking the question: “From my spiritual context, vision, purpose and values, what am I prompted to think, say and do in this situation?”
3. Have an intellectual link with Almighty, filling powers from Him & a deep conversation with Him about your ego desires & spiritual promptings.
4. Day by day continue to build your awareness and strength to shift from your ego desires to your spiritual promptings at work. by surrendering your ego desires to Almighty & determining to act on your spiritual promptings.
5. Maintain a diary of your experiences & progress.
You will notice that when you follow your spiritual promptings by having a communion with Almighty, instead of “Mine” when you say “Thine” to God, you will more and more have the feeling of not being the “doer.”
But the funniest bit I am saving to last, from a company pdf in the BK folder of the Downloads area called "Spiritual Quotient.pdf", she quotes "visiting faculty member" and "senior member of the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University", Brian Bacon saying, " Executives are getting burnt out, ****** off and fired". So buttonslammer is forgiven for using bad language. Yup, the BKWSU is headed into its Iron Age.
... and quite right too. "Our civilization is threatened" ( ... by these people).
And then they wheel out a Senior Sister to do the usual but not with a yogi connection with God BUT an "intellectual communion" with God ...
That is, presumably, before going off to send the bhais to beat up some PBKs?
Anyway, I have had just about enough ... its becoming too sad and painful.