New stuff at xbkinfo.infogami.com

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
joel
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was an active BK for 12 years. That was long ago. Now I am just a person.

New stuff at xbkinfo.infogami.com

Post by joel » 26 Oct 2006

Hi to all those swirling around the cosmic wormholes of brahmin philosophers' lives.

I've updated http://xbkinfo.infogami.com with book recommendations for decompressing BKs http://xbkinfo.infogami.com/books and some new inks in the sexuality section http://xbkinfo.infogami.com/sexuality.

mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green » 27 Oct 2006

hahahaha ... any sisters need instruction from a high priest :lol: ... did not really know about this site, some good stuff here, especially those cheerleaders, now that would be better than white saris :lol: 8) :!:

joel
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was an active BK for 12 years. That was long ago. Now I am just a person.

New writings

Post by joel » 27 Mar 2007

Just to let you know, there are some new materials at XBKinfo.I finally figured out how that there are per-page commenting permissions, now enabled for sexuality. BTW, anyone who wants their own site on infogami, I believe can still sign up for free.

Feel free to contact me with suggestions for any material you think might be helpful to ex-BKs. Thanks to all who have contributed.

proy
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Started as BK became ex-BK here

Re: New writings

Post by proy » 27 Mar 2007

joel wrote: BTW, anyone who wants their own site on infogami, I believe can still sign up for free.
Hi Joel,
I tried to get my own infogami site but it did not work. Can you tell me how to sign up, and what I might be doing wrong please? It might be easier to email me.
Roy.

paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw » 27 Mar 2007

Hey Joel!

http://xbkinfo.infogami.com/sexuality. Darn! cannot connect to this link, big sigh ...

XX
P

bansy

Post by bansy » 27 Mar 2007

Yes, I have always liked the comments in the xbkinfo website, it is useful to share deep experiences there for those especially who have been really hurt by the BK world. I recommend ex-BKs to visit there, and also BKs especially to understand how hurt some souls can become.

However, Joel, is it okay to leave out the possible offensive links here, there are also ladies and youths reading. I, for one, tend to click on the links offered by the forum members as I hope they are useful in my understanding of spirituality in general. And I think it will just discredit the comments made by those who have posted in XBKinfo. I already get too many spam and popups (even with software and firewalls) to all sorts of links.

Hope you don't mind. Keep up the work. Thanks.

joel
ex-BK

Post by joel » 27 Mar 2007

bansy wrote:However, Joel, is it okay to leave out the possible offensive links here, there are also ladies and youths reading. I, for one, tend to click on the links offered by the forum members as I hope they are useful in my understanding of spirituality in general. And I think it will just discredit the comments made by those who have posted in XBKinfo. I already get too many spam and popups (even with software and firewalls) to all sorts of links.
On your suggestion, I've removed the steamy links.

bansy

Post by bansy » 28 Mar 2007

Thanks Joel.

For newer ex-BK forum members, the XBKinfo has good areas about depression/suicide issues and cult issues.

joel
ex-BK

Post by joel » 28 Mar 2007

bansy wrote:For newer ex-BK forum members, the XBKinfo has good areas about depression/suicide issues and cult issues.
Several of xbkinfo links on depression point back to an excellent page here on bk.info.

One more announcement. I've enabled comments on the http://xbkinfo.infogami.com/Comments page. Of course, we have better threading and messaging capabilities here at bk.info, which is getting to be a second home.

john
Reforming BK

Post by john » 28 Mar 2007

Joel

I notice in the Dictionary section you have
BRAHMA - the creator. The name given by Shiv Baba to Dada Lekhraj, his first medium.
I am not sure that is correct, I've read many times the name was given to him by a trance messenger, who met Avyakt Brahma in trance in the early days.