sita wrote:One big mistake in his argumentation is the argument ad hominem. His stand says that PBK is wrong.
1) You are wrong here. Usually my reply is on what the person says
, not on the person. On what the person has written, I have replied. Countless quotes prove it.
Nothing we can say can be true, PBK is wrong by default. This is very different to the way PBKs address the BKs, where they even praise them and put them ahead of themselves and show some manmat and wrong practices among the good and right practices. Mbbhat has also tried to enter into such game, by trying to find a place for the PBKs, with respect to the BKs, and he always likes to demonstrate them as number two. What will he gain by that?
2) The way the PBKs praise is just like scapegoat, only illusion, and Mr. Dixit has to praise at least to some extent, as AIVV is dependent on BKWSU.
All these are put in the thread- "Flaws in PBK philosophy". You might have already read them. If you still need, I can give the link.
3) But- Why should PBKs think on gain or loss only NOW?
If they believe knowledge are gems, then just keep on churning till you find truth. See- we are discussing on knowledge. So- what is there to bother?
His selfish approach does not allow any other interpretation even where he himself is unable to present any. He has proved himself unable to value where he has been proved wrong and accept and embrace something new to learn.
4) Just lie. Where have I stopped PBKs in giving their different interpretations? Even you had given many interpretation.
But, obviously, they got proved/argued wrong. It is up to the readers to judge. [Reality and the funny thing is- more you or any PBK tried to give different interpretation, more deeply it proved wrong! - is it not? ] Due to frustration of failure, you are writing so.
5) When I am not sure, or do not know, I admit myself- [instead of typical PBK arguments like- my cock has three legs] and write- "Most probably"
, or "According to my awareness or churning"
- etc. What is there to accuse more?
He has proved himself unable of regret, that is inability to look at ones own self and change ones own self. He is so obsessed with the outside that he has forgotten the inside.
6) I know that my act in this forum with PBKs is also due to ego of knowledge
which I had admitted/expressed FAR BEFORE in this forum. Why should I regret?
7) But, I also enjoy in positive way and find some real great satisfaction
- when I find gems of knowledge as well as find great errors in PBK philosophy
- because it is mainly AIVV that is misusing the Murli itself and misguiding those who believe in Murlis. In this world, I believe Murli is the only one which is true knowledge. So- when AIVV misuses and misguides its believers, I feel exposing them is also a part of spiritual service- even though not a great one.
We should not fall under the illusion that he is on the path of search.
8) I am not on the path of search. This again shows LLU of PBKs. I had ALREADY SAID VERY CLEARLY that I am mainly listing flaws in the PBK philosophy in that topic.
Are you kidding?
See this is again like a sarcasm or even worse. You act as if you are honestly speaking something, but just acting with deception.
9) But, I am also on path of churning - and they have been put in the BK forum, as well as in this forum (to lesser extent).
He may say that some things in the Murli are yet to be known, but there is no way he would know them.
10) Controversies are there. It is better to accept it instead of misinterpret them or speaking lies like PBKs and acting superior to ShivBaba or HK Hood. Already proved.
The more he studies the Murlis the more controversies he meets.
Just plain lie. This applies only to PBK. But, I am least bothered about your comment, You may say anything.
He reaches for the PBKs as opponents that can throw some light to his doubts. He is of course unable to accept any point from them by default, but at least he may receive some food for thoughts and move forward from his state of stagnation.
11) Again just LLU. When I had already said- in that topic - my work is to expose faults in AIVV, why should you expect me to take PBK philosophy - as a food?
But, I have also taken. When you had put many Murli points, I had given my views on them. Sometimes - my reply were spontaneous, sometimes I churned and then gave.
His two main ways to argue is from emotion and through sarcasm. Sarcasm is the inability to accept, it is equal to total rejection.
12) PBKs act as if they are emotion-free, but in fact, it is they who are more emotional and clearly get upset many times- already proved in the forum.
I have never got upset during the discussion. Just continued with usual way. I have not acted in sarcasm with any of the PBKs, (except with ex-l = fluffy bunny*). But, when their views- go against Murli points and I expose it, they may feel they have got rejected, that is their own problem.
* -ex-l also had acted with sarcasm which had been criticized by some members here much before others. Even you had complained about that soul for crossing the limits.
sita wrote:Dadis and Seniors enjoy an environment where no one dares speak to them directly and in opposite. They have a managed and an easy environment. They won't also enter in a debate, because they cannot perform this great task of cutting the heads of Ravan and destroying the other religions. They cannot face the opposition, because the truth is not with them.
mbbhat wrote:Baba has said- do not debate. Are you asking someone to go against srimath and act superior to ShivBaba?
sita wrote:To debate is the work of a warrior, whilst victory is the birthright of the deity.
13) See- PBKs openly challenge BKs. So, I thought why not address to them if THEY REALLY WANT IT.
But, when they are addressed, PBKs even accuse it! This is the TOTAL IMMATURITY of PBKs**.
The irony is- Being in TOTAL glass house, PBKs throw stones to others, but do not realize that it is they who are actually in glass house and most of the stones they receive are just their own stones which are rebounded.
14) Baba says- "Mirwaa mowth malookaa shikaar". Of course I clearly know that I have to FInally enter in sakshi stage. And- since I am less emotional, I am able to cope and continue in the usual way. But, PBKs lost their stability and have begun complaining others with emotions! - Still ACCUSE THE OTHER!
Rest and most of the comments are written due to clear defeat in the debate and frustration.
** - But, do not worry, we all would be meeting in heaven, and there is need of all the positions- like even servants***.
Since the deity religion is a complete one in itself (when compared to any other religion), this fight is normal in drama, and PBKs are obviously going to take lower class position there- if they do not get awakened from the stomach of Maya as well as human python of Mr. Dixit.
I FIRMLY BELIEVE- in the end- PBKs will congratulate me for pointing these errors in PBK philosophy. But if it is only after too late- then they will say- "AAHO PRABHU, teri leelaa", else they will return to the right track.
*** - Baba has said- in heaven, even the servants would have place at heart of the master. So- it becomes duty of BKs to accept the PBKs with full love and respect. But, due to the HISAAB KITAAB (karmic accounts) within the braahmin family [Post No. 151- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... cts#p13165
] and due to TOTAL KUMBHKARNA SLEEP of PBKs and their MIYAMITTU stage, as well as a little IMMATURITY even from BK side, AT PRESENT PBKs do not realize the respect and love of AT LEAST FEW BKs towards them. Another reason is- their intellect could have been locked at present due to the possibility of highest punishment on them as said here- Post No. 138) - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... 39+#p12552
Baba says- padhnaa aur padhaanaa hee krupaa karnaa hai = To teach/learn is the real krupa(blessings).
So- PBKs may take my posts as a study/blessings for them, or as a debate - which they themselves demand. ANy way they like.