DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
- Posts: 270
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010
- Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.
- Location: India
I am starting this topic so that PBKs(especially the old PBKs) share their knowledge about the life facts and events that took place with
Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit.
Also, it will be useful for people(especially PBKs who are new in knowledge) to know more about Baba(Virendra Dev Dixit).
I request only PBKs to post their replies on this topic.
So here I start what I know from the knowledge gathered from old PBKs about life facts of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit.
Note : The facts and events described below took place after Baba Virendra Dev Dixit came into knowledge in 1969.
- * In the early life of Basic knowledge when Baba(Virendra Dev Dixit) had not such large followers as he has today he used to sleep in parks, often wearing a raincoat when it rained.
* One old PBK, who studied in the same school where Virendra Dev Dixit studied told that he used to watch Baba going along a path totally detached from the world like an angel(farishta).
* In the early days when Baba felt hungry and had no pure cooked food to eat, he used to mash the flour('aata') with water, sprinkled salt in it and then used to eat it.
* In one event when lokik(wordly) Father of Virendra Dev Dixit pressurized him to marry he refused and did not ate anything for 1 week, i.e. he reamined hungry.
* Earlier Baba used to roam in railway stations.
* In one event Kumarka(Prakashmani) Dadi threw Baba(Virendra Dev Dixit) from the staircase by instructing her followers(who were BKs).
... more contribution from other PBKs are welcomed.
It is understood from fb that, the Virendra Dev Dixit has accepted he was not a sevak Ram, because the secretary of anti-om mandli name is sevak Ram the report of anti-ommandli is available on internet u can be seen.
- Posts: 5365
- Joined: 07 Apr 2006
- Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.
It appears there was another partner (or even partners) and that the Brahma Kumaris (PBKIVV) used the wrong name in the comic book version of Lekhraj Kirpalani's life.
Why did the BK leaders do so ... was it their ignorance and confusion, or was it deliberately misleading? Probably a bit of both ... but mostly the latter. It seems like they spread false information to cover up and hide this individual and group; and the reasons for covering him up.
It looks like there was another individual and another group in the early days including an older gentleman who fits many of the descriptions given, and it seems that some of the stories of Lekhraj Kirpalani character and his have been mixed up.
As we know, the BK leaders present a false impression of Lekhraj Kirpalani.
- Posts: 11513
- Joined: 01 May 2006
- Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups
- Location: India
rmn wrote:It is understood from fb that, the Veerendra Dev Dixit has accepted he was not a sevak Ram, because the secretary of anti-om mandli name is sevak Ram the report of anti-ommandli is available on internet u can be seen.
rmn, you have already posted this comment on this forum. So, please don't waste others' time by posting it again and again. It has already been clarified that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit has nowhere claimed that he was Sevakram in his past birth. It is only mentioned in the publications of AIVV that the soul of Shankar (or Confluence Age Ram) was Brahma Baba's partner in his previous birth. Since the name of Sevakram has been popularised by BKWSU through a comic book for children, the name was being used by BKs and PBKs. But the actual name of the business partner is a matter of research.
- Posts: 3193
- Joined: 19 Jun 2008
- Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a BK and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.
http://BK-PBK.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&t ... 134#p46134
If pointing link to other topics from here is not permitted, admin may please delete this post.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests