Supporting Murli points for PBKs(AK)

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Supporting Murli points for PBKs(AK)

Post by mbbhat » 02 Jun 2016

sita wrote:Brother-brother means looking at the soul and not the body.
That is true. I never said no. I said PBKs look at bodies MORE than soul. Their aim and foundation - BOTH - are more on bodies and genders, rather than on soul.
It is about the Confluence Age.
How? You may prove or explain it.
No, no, no. Inform yourself about what The Knowledge says.
More LIES. Mr. Dixit himself had announced Krishn Jayanti had happened in 1936. - Already shown.
The picture does not have a date, but judging the age from the face - it is not from 1936. From the documents it becomes evident that in the beginning they were practicing Aham Brahm asmi, but everyone was Aham Brahm asmi.
Not only picture. There were newspapers as well. And- even court-case documents, etc.
It is true that- there was concept of even 'aham brahmaasmi'.

BTW - So, do PBKs accept- there was only concept of aham- brahmaasmi and nothing like Krishna, Brahma, Vishnu, etc., in the CONCERNED PERIOD, in the VERY BEGINNING of the Yagya?
Vishnu means that there was harmony and not quarrel between the two parts of Vishnu and that is visible.
What and where is this visible, among the PBKs??? Will the answer be that it would be visible ONLY AT THE END, as usual??? Then what is the DIFFERENCE between BKs and PBKs???

sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita » 02 Jun 2016

PBKs look at bodies MORE than soul. Their aim and foundation - BOTH - are more on bodies and genders, rather than on soul.
What makes you think so?
More LIES. Mr. Dixit himself had announced Krishn Jayanti had happened in 1936. - Already shown.
Information about the advanced knowledge is available. What you say is not true. To argue with me about what the advance knowledge says, when I study that, is too much.
what is the DIFFERENCE between BKs and PBKs???
The difference is in the concept of God, of what part does he play, when, how, through whom. The difference is in the aim and in some practices.

mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat » 26 Jun 2016

sita wrote:What makes you think so?
It is CLEARLY EVIDENT from pbk literature, available in the public domain, and even on this forum. PBKs do not even like to give the title of 'Father' to Shiv, when he is incorporeal (not playing a role through a corporeal body, on this corporeal sphere). They believe Shiv is eligible to the title of 'Father' only when he comes in a corporeal body. PBKs have hijacked all titles of God and SURREPTITIOUSLY given them (ShivBaba, Rudr, Highest Ram, etc) to their bodily Guru Mr Dixit, (without being spiritually aware of same), thus carrying out the CLEAR 'shooting' of HiranyaKashyap in the Conf Age.
Another clear proof is available here. - Flaw No. 260 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=51562#p51562
The difference is in the concept of God, of what part does he play, when, how, through whom. The difference is in the aim and in some practices.
When something is asked, you reply something else. You may refer to your earlier response- where you had said- "Vishnu means- harmony, no enmity, and is visible".

BTW- If In PBK theory Vishnu means (just) no enmity, but harmony which is VISIBLE- does it mean there can be enmity or divorce with others, that too, among those who are very close to him (Mr Dixit)?

--Sister Vedanti is neither with Mr. Dixit, nor believes/realizes their (so called) advanced philosophy.
--The alowkik wife of Mr Dixit (Mrs. Kamala Devi) 'divorced' (left him) in 1998 and got married to someone else. PBKs may say- Mr Dixit did not 'divorce' her (intellectually or spiritually - FOOLING themselves and others that she is STILL remembering him or 'married' to him intellectually), but obviously she herself had 'divorced' him for at least 18 long years, after having given a CLEAR WRITTEN DECLARATION that she had NOTHING TO DO with Virendra Dev Dixit, AIVV or the PBKs. (LIES and MORE LIES - THAT's ALL)!!!
--In PBK view, there is a great discord between Virendra Dev Dixit and his own 'spiritual child', whom they believe as DLR, and even call him as a 'ghost'.
--PBKs believe- one soul- DLR can create 'eclipse' on the other soul- Kamala Devi.
--Even at Amrit Vela, the Chariot of PBKs can slap some sister. Can all these PRACTICAL OCCURRENCES, which are CLEARLY VISIBLE, be considered to be in harmony, and perfectly balanced, either in spiritual or in lowkik way- at least?

sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita » 27 Jun 2016

It is CLEARLY EVIDENT from PBK literature, available in the public domain, and even on this forum. PBKs do not even like to give the title of 'Father' to Shiv, when he is incorporeal (not playing a role through a corporeal body, on this corporeal sphere). They believe Shiv is eligible to the title of 'Father' only when he comes in a corporeal body. PBKs have hijacked all titles of God and SURREPTITIOUSLY given them (ShivBaba, Rudr, Highest Ram, etc) to their bodily Guru Mr Dixit, (without being spiritually aware of same), thus carrying out the CLEAR 'shooting' of HiranyaKashyap in the Conf Age.
Another clear proof is available here. - Flaw No. 260 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=51562#p51562
So when ShivBaba says that I need a body, I cannot do anything without a body, does it mean He is looking at the body? No, because even when He comes in the body, He is above the consciousness of the body. This is what we learn, to look at the soul in the body.

Giving preference to the body means, giving preference to bodily beings. With the mouth, one may speak about the incorporeal one, but if this incorporeal does not come in the body, He cannot act. Apart from the incorporeal one, who has come in corporeal, if we remember, listen to anyone else, this is like giving preference to the body. If we speak about the point of light, but depict Him as just a point of light, without a body, that He is non-active, or prove it that He works through many, instead of one, if we take drishti from brothers and sisters, listen to them and follow them, if we believe they can create heaven, this is looking at the body.
When something is asked, you reply something else. You may refer to your earlier response- where you had said- "Vishnu means- harmony, no enmity, and is visible".

BTW- If In PBK theory Vishnu means (just) no enmity, but harmony which is VISIBLE- does it mean there can be enmity or divorce with others, that too, among those who are very close to him (Mr Dixit)?

--Sister Vedanti is neither with Mr. Dixit, nor believes/realizes their (so called) advanced philosophy.
--The alowkik wife of Mr Dixit (Mrs. Kamala Devi) 'divorced' (left him) in 1998 and got married to someone else. PBKs may say- Mr Dixit did not 'divorce' her (intellectually or spiritually - FOOLING themselves and others that she is STILL remembering him or 'married' to him intellectually), but obviously she herself had 'divorced' him for at least 18 long years, after having given a CLEAR WRITTEN DECLARATION that she had NOTHING TO DO with Veerendra Dev Dixit, AIVV or the PBKs. (LIES and MORE LIES - THAT's ALL)!!!
--In PBK view, there is a great discord between Veerendra Dev Dixit and his own 'spiritual child', whom they believe as DLR, and even call him as a 'ghost'.
--PBKs believe- one soul- DLR can create 'eclipse' on the other soul- Kamala Devi.
--Even at Amrit Vela, the Chariot of PBKs can slap some Sister. Can all these PRACTICAL OCCURRENCES, which are CLEARLY VISIBLE, be considered to be in harmony, and perfectly balanced, either in spiritual or in lowkik way- at least?
You like to prove that the PBK world is not heaven, no world of Vishnu - of balance and harmony etc., but you are just arguing against your own self, because no one claims that.

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 14 Jul 2016

sita wrote:If we speak about the point of light, but depict Him as just a point of light, without a body, that He is non-active, or prove it that He works through many, instead of one, if we take drishti from Brothers and Sisters, listen to them and follow them, if we believe they can create heaven, this is looking at the body.
It is a balance. Giving drushti to others, while own self maintains ACCURATE remembrance of REAL ShivBaba, is not looking at the body (as MISINTERPRETED by body-conscious PBKs, who have been indoctrinated by their BODY-CONSCIOUS bodily guru, -Virendra Dev Dixit). It is looking at the soul, in the body, with the pure intention of uplifting the soul from body-consciousness to soul-consciousness. Baba is karan karaavanhaar. He keeps the children in front.

See flaw No. 262) - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=51583#p51583, where Baba says- even the directions of children would be famous.

Also- see here- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... hti#p10995 . Has Baba forbidden to give drushti? He has DEFINITELY forbidden to have lascivious vision, while looking at others, in various SMs, and these points have been MISREPRESENTED & MISAPPROPRIATED by the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan,
-Virendra Dev Dixit, who himself had lascivious vision, owing to which he was THROWN OUT of the Indra-Sabha, at Mt. Abu, and was not allowed to come in the presence of God, when God met the Children, in Avyakt, after 1969 - as per Drama Plan. Why are PBKs allergic to drushti? Baba has also said- there is no need to take drushti even from the Chariot. But, PBKs believe they should take drushti from the Chariot.

BTW, PBKs believe title Rudr applies to human soul, not to God. Even they add human soul in the title 'ShivBaba', which is nothing but adulteration, and the 'shooting' of HiranyaKashyap, in the Conf Age.
You like to prove that the PBK world is not heaven, no world of Vishnu - of balance and harmony etc., but you are just arguing against your own self, because no one claims that.
You only have claimed/written so in your earlier post. You have written - it(harmony) is visible.
If I am not right, then what is visible?

BTW- do you say- in PBK world, there would be no harmony and balance?
if we believe they can create heaven, this is looking at the body.
Who has said this? Who believes we can create heaven? BKs believe/say we are hands of Baba, and are hence 'nimitt' (instruments).

sita

Post by sita » 14 Jul 2016

We can look at the soul inside the body, but we will remember whatever we see with our eyes. If we look at brothers and sisters with our physical eyes, brothers and sisters will come in our mind. Soul cannot be remembered without a body. First the body comes in the mind and then the soul. So if we keep seeing the bodies of many brothers and sisters, who are not the Chariot of God, but look at them as if they are chariots of God, many human souls will come in our mind. If we listen to their matters, as if they are Shrimat, we will remember these souls whom we listen to and respect. There are souls who like the Dadi's class more than Murli and her photo is kept too. If this is not looking at the body, what is? And it is done against the directions that no photo should be kept. Still photos of many different bodies are kept because the hope is that if this practice continues, one day my photo can also be there kept and my directions followed.

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 15 Jul 2016

sita wrote:We can look at the soul inside the body, but we will remember whatever we see with our eyes. If we look at Brothers and Sisters with our physical eyes, Brothers and Sisters will come in our mind.
What is the problem if brothers and sisters come to mind, with the aim of UPLIFTING them? Either just Yoga, or karmayoga- both are OK. Similarly, either remembering just souls or souls with body- both are OK. Because when there is awareness/feeling of soul, even if there is remembrance of body, it will not bring any sin. Faults will occur only if there is feeling of just body, without soul.

Anyhow, giving drushti is not always required. But, one should be able to give drushti, in the ACCURATE Remembrance of ShivBaba or God. That is why- Baba has also warned- "do not JUST gaze, even at the Chariot. Even when I am in the Chariot, you think of Me up above (should also have the ability to think of Me, up above). So it is the BALANCE, that is highlighted in the Murlis, which is to be maintained, for proper & effective effort to be made, in the intervening period of becoming soul-conscious, to be able to experience the RIGHT RESULT, as one progresses spiritually.
Soul cannot be remembered without a body. First the body comes in the mind and then the soul. So if we keep seeing the bodies of many Brothers and Sisters, who are not the Chariot of God, but look at them as if they are chariots of God, many human souls will come in our mind.
No Bk considers any OTHER human soul as Chariot of God, (except DLR; and Dadi Gulzar, as an instrument only)*. While giving drushti, BKs think this one is my soul brother. It is also OK if we remember 84 bodies/births of each other. Baba has also said- "theirs(lowkik people) is blood relation. Yours is eternal relation(feeling of many births)".
And- sometimes while giving drushti it happens that- we forget the person who is in front and would be conscious of Shantidham and ShivBaba.

*- This demonstrates the clear immaturity & ignorance of PBKs, who do not know what REAL BKs ACTUALLY do. They just write about the conduct of some isolated BKs, what they have perceived or misconceived, after imbibing the pretentious teachings of Mr Dixit, BLINDLY, and IGNORANTLY ASSUME that same applies to ALL BKs.
If we listen to their matters, as if they are Shrimat, we will remember these souls whom we listen to and respect.
In drama, few souls would become Kings. And- it is not just one soul who becomes King in G Age. There would be many Kings, princes, princesses- at least 108 or 16108. So, they also will play similar roles. Baba says- "make others equal to you". Avyakt Murli point also says- "in future, citizens and devotees of each would be revealed". So, logically, it implies that there would be many groups who would be guided by 108 souls. And- it is going to be number-wise. So, some will obviously NOT be able to establish perfect/full relationship with one ShivBaba. So, their number would definitely be lower.

More SIGNIFICANTLY, this again demonstrates the immaturity & ignorance of the PBKs, who BLINDLY believe that ALL BKs listen to the clarifications of other senior BKs, AS IF THEY ARE Shrimat OF THOSE SOULS, and NOT OF GOD???

If PBKs believe they listen only to one personality, why many PBKs had left their bodies, and left AIVV and some even have started their own splinter groups?

There are souls who like the Dadi's class more than Murli and her photo is kept too. If this is not looking at the body, what is? And it is done against the directions that no photo should be kept.
Already replied above. It is going to be numberwise. See- a wonderful Murli point. - Post No. 170 - Murli point No. 03- which is Avyakt Murli 16- 01- 1980 - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... 70+#p14353

Here, baba clearly says- "some will be more attached to the isthadevas than God HIMSELF".
And- in drama, (egoless) ShivBaba will use them too as instruments. So, not even just the Chariot, but other instruments too will be used for service.

So, we cannot expect everyone to follow similarly. And it is unity in diversity which would be final result, - not just revelation of God.
But, on one hand, PBKs say- they see only one (Mr. Dixit), they listen only from one, etc, etc, but in the agenda of PBKs, they would always be talking and commenting on many human personalities in their discussion classes- eg- DLR, sister Vedanti, Dadis, Didis, other senior BKs, and even splinter groups, etc, etc.

More SIGNIFICANTLY, this again demonstrates the immaturity & ignorance of the PBKs, who ONLY highlight the points in SMs, where it is mentioned that NO PHOTOS should be kept, but TOTALLY IGNORE other points, where it is mentioned that PHOTOS SHOULD BE USED for self-progress, as WELL AS to PROMOTE SPIRITUAL SERVICE! There are several Murli points in the SMs and AVs where ShivBaba has given CLEAR directions to take own photo in a ROYAL DRESS of Golden Age (as much as practically possible), and keep same as a reminder of your AIM & OBJECT, to assist the soul in the spiritual journey, to facilitate Remembrance. Likewise, there are ALSO several Murli points which direct that photos should be used to PROMOTE SPIRITUAL SERVICE.
Hence the CORE issue here is NOT of the PHOTOS, but with what VISION one sees and utilizes those photos. In this sense, BOTH -Virendra Dev Dixit, as well as the PBKs have PROVED that they ONLY HAVE the NEGATIVE & CORRUPTED INTENTION of seeing such photos with IMPURE & DEGRADED VISION, SOLELY WITH THE EXPRESS AIM TO PROMOTE THEIR CORRUPTED & DEGRADED PHILOSOPHY!!!

sita

Post by sita » 15 Jul 2016

I agree with what you say. I don't say that following humans is not there, is not according to the drama etc. But what are Baba's directions. Certainly all are numberwise, but Baba always encourage us to become number one. So I think we should aim that, to follow the greatest method for the greatest achievement, and so to condemn the ways that are opposite to Shrimat and give lower achievement.
mbbhat wrote:They just write about the conduct of some isolated BKs, what they have perceived or misconceived, after imbibing the pretentious teachings of Mr Dixit, BLINDLY, and IGNORANTLY ASSUME that same applies to ALL BKs.
You forget that most often PBKs are former BKs who have followed the knowledge in the BKs for many years, so they have first-hand experience. Because to give drishti you have to consider yourself as an instrument, ShivBaba will be using you. This is the common practice. But I don't deny there may be some refining and changing.

Baba has said that we don't get benefit from brothers and sisters. We should not look at anybody.

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 15 Jul 2016

You forget that most often PBKs are former BKs who have followed The Knowledge in the BK for many years, so they have first hand experience.
This is as good as writing LIES. In BK knowledge, who believes or considers EVERYONE, as Chariot? Had you practiced so in your BK life? Has any Bk who trained you told you to practice so?
Else- why should you write BKs consider every person who is instrumental to give drushti, as Chariot? You have written plain lies many times like this, maybe WITHOUT proper understanding and comprehension, or with a DIFFERENT intention altogether, or due simply to sheer ignorance and immaturity. Even many PBKs have done so.
Baba has said that we don't get benefit from Brothers and Sisters. We should not look at anybody.
I have already said- it is a balance. One should not think always of drushti, similarly there should not be allergy/hesitation to give drushti.
It is pravruttimarg. It is not looking at the body, it is "sambandh nibhaanaa". Baba has also said- "saath rahkar Yaad na aaye, yah hai manjil = The aim is to remain together, but not think of each other. "

Baba has also said- "you do not get property from Mother, no need to think of even the Mother". Then why do PBKs always think of several mothers? In all of their discussions, it will be speaking/thinking of just brothers and sisters.

More SIGNIFICANTLY, why does -Virendra Dev Dixit instruct the 'kanyas' and 'mothers' to stay in remembrance of 'ShivBaba' when he physically copulates with them? According to you, are such 'kanyas', some of whom have very recently been exposed to the BK or PBK knowledge, and some of whom have barely reached the age of CONSENT, able to stay in ANY DEGREE of ACCURATE Remembrance AT ALL, while he physically copulates with them? Or, do you believe that this issue does not warrant a discussion or proper clarification and comprehension, and needs to be simply brushed under the 'CARPET', while you continue with your usual 'MISPLACED spiritual verbiage'???
= CARRY ON CLEO ! = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2F1r4Jh7CA

sita

Post by sita » 16 Jul 2016

Certainly, when one sits on the gaddy to give drishti, one is supposed to perceive oneself as instrument. Chariot is different, but in the Murli it is said that Baba can enter children and give drishti etc. The instruction was to consider yourself an instrument, Baba is using you. And it is logical. All brothers and sisters are impure. Through exchange of drishti between impure ones, can someone become pure? Only the ever pure point of light can purify.
why does -Virendra Dev Dixit instruct the 'kanyas' and 'mothers' to stay in remembrance of 'ShivBaba' when he physically copulates with them?
Who has told you that?

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 17 Jul 2016

# In PBK view- Looking at brothers and sisters, even for a few seconds or minutes, is not appropriate; but listening to them, throughout life, while interacting with them, is fully permitted!
sita wrote:Certainly, when one sits on the gaddy to give drishti, one is supposed to perceive oneself as instrument.
BKs give drushti not only while sitting on gaddy. They give drushti sometimes when they meet together, while giving toli to one another. It is not that always the sister in charge sits on gaddy or gives toli. So, ...
Chariot is different, but in the Murli it is said that Baba can enter children and give drishti etc. The instruction was to consider yourself an instrument, Baba is using you. And it is logical.
... So, the above has no value. No BK considers the sister in-charge as Chariot or mouth of ShivBaba. May be due to BLINDLY listening to INDOCTRINATION of Mr. Dixit you might have ACCEPTED that, that is what is actually taking place EVERYWHERE. - It is only in the distorted and biased view of Mr. Dixit or PBKs.
All Brothers and Sisters are impure. Through exchange of drishti between impure ones, can someone become pure? Only the ever pure point of light can purify.
You again are proving your ignorance. Who believes that gazing at each other is a tool to become pure? Where is it said in Murlis, or has any Bk said so? During the whole day, if a Bk does Yoga/Yaad for one hour, he would be giving drushti just for 5 to 10 minutes maximum, or even lesser.

Even if the impure ones are sitting there, at that time, they are aware of their swadharm. Suppose say- two male and female- or whatever you may consider- thieves, murderers, etc- in a public place, they cannot commit sin even when they are closely together, with each other. Because they are aware of the situation. Similarly, while giving drushti, BKs would definitely be practicing Yaad. There is only a small benefit in giving drushti. Also it is a measure of self-check. But, that is also included in the syllabus of spirituality.
The exchange of drishti between impure ones, CANNOT purify ANYONE; is is simply a process or procedure, advocated by God, to enable the concerned souls to DEVELOP the practice of fixing their MIND on the ever pure point of light, through which purification takes place. In this manner, -Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs totally DISTORT the actual occurrences taking place in the BK Org, to promote their DISTORTED ideology!
Baba has said that we don't get benefit from Brothers and Sisters. We should not look at anybody.
If you believe one should not look at brothers and sisters, since there is no benefit from them, should we then listen to brothers and sisters, at all? PBKs add their own views, as well, while delivering their knowledge to others. Will that bring benefit? Is that not a manmath then? In your own view- as per your level of understanding the Murli points - you or PBKs should be doing just COPY AND PASTE THE EXACT WORDS OF MR. DIXIT, IS IT NOT? Why should they add their own views when there is no benefit from brothers and sisters?
See how childish, or ignorant, or the level of the so called advanced knowledgeable souls is. Sorry to say this. But, it is clearly EVIDENT.
Who has told you that?
I have met a senior person - who had gone through BK, PBK, Vishnu Party, and now is in the present last group.
--Many BKs do not know the earlier Yagya history of BKWSU.
Similarly, many PBKs do not know the earlier history of AIVV. I have heard from many BKs that Mr Dixit indulged in physical copulation with sisters and mothers. But, when I heard from the above person, I had to believe*. Later Mr. Dixit might have changed himself. and now may be he is not doing so. Of course, yet to know. That comment was on the basis of hearsay. So, give only that much value.

* - Heard from another, not sure to what extent this is right. But, has a great logic. He said- Mr Dixit claims/says- "Murli says- tann, mann, dhan- teenon bhee Bap ko dena. Mann diyaa, dhan diyaa, tann diyaa? = Murli says- - give body, mind and wealth to Father. You gave mind, and wealth to Father. But did you give body?". In this way- he claims or directs sisters to physically copulate with him, and they believe him. [I did not ask- what about brothers?- I just listened to what he said].

In spite of what has transpired on this forum, if any PBK STILL DOES NOT KNOW or DOES NOT CARE TO KNOW the ACTUAL GROUND FACTS, it is considered that they are NOT FIT to call themselves PBKs; and furthermore, they should NOT WASTE the TIME of OTHERS, in POINTLESS DISCUSSIONS and DEBATES - EITHER TOTALLY IGNORANT OF, or CHOOSING TO DELIBERATELY & TOTALLY IGNORE, the MOST CRUCIAL ISSUE of PURITY!!!

sita

Post by sita » 18 Jul 2016

The exchange of drishti between impure ones, CANNOT purify ANYONE; is is simply a process or procedure, advocated by God,
Never. It is said Baba will give drishti, you will not do the same. The service through the mind is also called Drishti and this is what is being advocated and not forbidden. Why does Baba give drishti? To train his stage? It is said that the world is reformed through drishti? Through whose drishti?
If you believe one should not look at Brothers and Sisters, since there is no benefit from them, should we then listen to Brothers and Sisters, at all? PBKs add their own views, as well, while delivering their knowledge to others. Will that bring benefit? Is that not a manmath then? In your own view- as per your level of understanding the Murli points - you or PBKs should be doing just COPY AND PASTE THE EXACT WORDS OF MR. DIXIT, IS IT NOT? Why should they add their own views when there is no benefit from Brothers and Sisters?
If brothers and sisters speak according to Shrimat we could listen, if not we should not listen.

If a PBK narrates the knowledge, even if he narrates the same knowledge accurately without mixing his own mind it is still Ravan's knowledge, because the one who narrates is impure. Knowledge comes from only one, ignorance comes from everyone else.
the MOST CRUCIAL ISSUE of PURITY!!!
I also think purity is the most crucial point.

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 18 Jul 2016

sita wrote:Never. It is said Baba will give drishti, you will not do the same.
Please quote the Murli point when you get.

It may be like- for example- Baba says- the key of divyadrushti (giving visions to others) is with Baba only, not with children. Similarly, ShivBaba can give drushti to children to any extent. But, children are not permitted to THAT EXTENT. [Else- I have already shown the Murli points which clearly say- give drushti. So, understanding the context is important.]
Why does Baba give drishti? To train his stage?
To train children.
It is said that the world is reformed through drishti? Through whose drishti*
When it is said drushti- there are two things. One is natural stage or vibration that radiates through the organs- and main organ is eye. Another meaning is gazing. Say - noun and verb. When the drushti becomes natural pure (noun=stage), then the world transforms. The question of gazing(verb=practice) does not arise here.

But, in the process of putting effort- which is mainly internal, but from others, some help can be received. Also- it is a self-check for children.

The world gets transformed by change in sanskaars of the children which is reflected in their stage and drushti. Baba's Yaad changes children. Drushti of Baba is also a tool to enhance Yaad.
If Brothers and Sisters speak according to Shrimat we could listen, if not we should not listen.
The question of listening comes next. First is speaking. PBKs deliver their lectures in which there are lots of errors. We can see here. So, are they right? If not, is there any point in showing fingers on Dadis/Didis?
Further- The leader of PBKs himself had committed blunders. What srimath is there in either of them?
If a PBK narrates The Knowledge, even if he narrates the same knowledge accurately without mixing his own mind it is still Ravan's knowledge, because the one who narrates is impure. Knowledge comes from only one, ignorance comes from everyone else.
In AIVV, it seems all are impure or weak. The bull rides on Shankar, even misuses the body of Dixit. While giving drushti, Mr. Dixit dozes. So, totally not sure who gives drushti - Is it ShivBaba or Dixit? Can such drushti make someone pure?
* - Also-if PBKs believe the sthool drushti from ShivBaba is the main criteria in transforming others, then why did Kamala Devi leave Yagya? Why many left and formed splinter groups?
And- if you believe it is ShivBaba's drushti which purifies, then why the need of knowledge and clarification at all?
And- the whole world gets transformed. Does ShivBaba sit in Dixit and gives drushti to each and every soul in this world? Or do PBKs believe- in the end- all will get drushti from Mr. Dixit through television and that is going to purify the 7 billion souls?

sita

Post by sita » 18 Jul 2016

PBKs deliver their lectures
No one delivers lectures there.
And- if you believe it is ShivBaba's drushti which purifies, then why the need of knowledge and clarification at all?
Knowledge is just a recognition, introduction. Knowledge is not the aim. Yaad is the aim. Once one gets recognition he does not need knowledge. Our knowledge is simple. Manmanabhav. It is said that with time speaking will become less and service through the mind will become more.

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 19 Jul 2016

sita wrote:No one delivers lectures there.
PBKs put their own views to any extent that- sometimes they contradict with other PBKs, and sometimes they are ready to speak total lies to any extent. A tip of ice-berg is- Usually PBKs say- when Sevakram left Yagya, he did not lose faith. Even PBK member harikrishna has said so. But, when the Murli point is shown to them- as it says- he entered into python, they have no words to defend. Is this not a lecture of manmath from PBKs?

Even yourself have put many views wrongly about BKs as well as misunderstood Murli points totally wrong, and gave your own false opinions.
If Brothers and Sisters speak according to Shrimat we could listen, if not we should not listen.

If a PBK narrates The Knowledge, even if he narrates the same knowledge accurately without mixing his own mind it is still Ravan's knowledge, because the one who narrates is impure. Knowledge comes from only one, ignorance comes from everyone else.
I did not understand the above.
--One thing is- they are mutually contradicting with each other. Once you say- if it is srimath, we can listen, but still say- if it comes from impure person, it is Ravan's knowledge.
Knowledge is just a recognition, introduction. Knowledge is not the aim. Yaad is the aim. Once one gets recognition he does not need knowledge. Our knowledge is simple. Manmanabhav. It is said that with time speaking will become less and service through the mind will become more.
PBK knowledge is not at all simple. No doubt in that. It is the PBK trimurtis, bull riding over Shankar, and vice-versa, and then boasting the transformation in the same birth, and the dates- 1998, 2008, 2016, etc, etc.

For BKs, the basic service material is small- just seven days course- few pages. But, the PBK service material consists of several Murli points.