sita wrote:So you will sit giving drishti and if your drishnti is not that pure, you will make the other one impure also, but at least you know now.
1) You fail to understand. I never said one should give drushti 100% of the time during Yaad. Giving drushti would be not even 5% of the total duration in Yaad.
If one has no capacity to give drushti, or is not interested, there is no force. Of course, at some centres, such directions might be given, so there is still like a small force, but that will not make someone impure. He will be cautious as he is in front of many people, - these things are already said to you.
2)For example- many people travel in a rush bus, sometimes even males may touch females. Baba has said- your organs should not touch others (even between tow males, or two females or between a male and female!- the reason is there is lot of difference between stages of each, hence not recommended)
while doing Yaad, etc, etc. But- then do you think travelling in such a bus makes us impure? In a bus, two persons stitting next to each other, at least the shoulder of each would be touching to one another!
3) So- the point is- understand the situation and keep your vrutti right. Baba says- as the vrutti, is the smruti, as the smruti, will be be drushti, as the drushti will be the srushti. So, go to the foundation (vrutti). PBKs never touch or explain the foundation, as they can see only corporeal, not the inner one.
I did not find in the point you have mention where it is said that - one should not expect drishti even from ShivBaba/Çhariot. Please, quote it here.
4) Please read the Murli point once again. It is marked in big red letters
. "It is not that you just have to sit and look at this one"
5) Thank you for the Hindi words. If we see, it applies to the earlier days in Yagya - when no. of children were less. The Murli speaks about for the period of Amrit Vela, so likely to be at madhuban milan) .
----And- no doubt, any child cannot give sakaash as EXACTLY AS ShivBaba.
So, when the Murli point says-
it may mean no child can do(till it attains karmaateet stage) as Baba does.
Tum toh aisey naheen karenge = You certainly won’t do so[/b].” (Mu.12.04.68, middle of pg.4)
And- when children do it, it will like both giving and taking(till they attain karmaateet stage), whereas when ShivBaba does, it is just giving.
---And- when Baba gives druhsti, it will be like, I am giving myself to the other/child. But, when children give drushti to each other, it will be like I am only giving drushti (power) what have received from ShivBaba, not of mine. So, there is a great difference between the two.
Even the child who approaches ShivBaba, his smruti itself will be different when he sees a nimitt sister in guddi and when it is Chariot in guddi. The receiving mode/ability of the child would be better when it is in front of Baba/Chariot than when it is any other child in front.
6) Nowadays- BapDada says- they give sakaash through Avyakt part- as already said in several Murlis. And- as time changes, even the method would change/improve, become matured.
7) The topic drushti is discussed to a great detail in this very same topic- viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2552&p=51584&hilit=drushti#p51584