1) Physical effort is to be appreciated. Like Baba says- even the scientists and devotees, in lowkik, make a lot of effort. So, there is absolutely no doubt, that Virendra Dev Dixit has put in PLENTY of EFFORT in order to MISINTERPRET, MISREPRESENT & MISAPPROPRIATE the Pure Versions of God, to be able to be the BEST instrument of Ravan or Maya, to carry out the 'shooting' of HiranyaKashyap & Ravan Rajya, in the Confluence Age, while DELUSIVELY believing himself, and ALSO making his BLIND followers DELUSIVELY believe, that he is the BEST instrument of REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God!
Viewers may like to understand the REAL TRUTH, more comprehensively, from the following post, in another topic, in another sub-forum, in the link below:
I said about - if PBKs have any Murli points which indicate that their knowledge is higher- (what they claim). Like- addressed here- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593
, and viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2611&p=49610&hilit=Lekhraj#p49610
and at many other places.
In these places- it looks AS IF PBKs have something great to prove, but in fact, they are just BLUNDERS and DOWNRIGHT LIES!
2) So- if you/PBKs still have any more Murli points through which they act like miya-mittu, you may mention.
But, the effort of this link is to be appreciated, no doubt. Thank you for the link. It is DEFINITELY useful to those who are involved with the 'shooting' of Bhaktimarg or the 'Path of Devotion' of Ravan Rajya, in the Confluence Age.
3) Thanks for this - http://www.adhyatmik-university.com/Web ... -05-70.pdf
The Murli point says- "Shankar ka aisaa wonderful part hai jo tum vishwaas kar na sako. = The part of Shankar is so wonderful that you may not believe it. "
But, if you see the adjacent sentences- they do not
tally with PBK philosophy.
In the whole page
, the wonderful part becomes almost clear. Baba is referring to - how the PHYSICAL destruction takes place. There are few more wonderful parts like- said in SM 18-12-72 (3) - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... 4b+#p12146
- which is just discussed above. Baba is saying those who leave body, in such a stage, will reside in Subtle Region, can enter into children, speak Murlis, etc, etc. Are not these wonderful parts? Even what is is said here- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... 70+#p14353
is again, a wonderful part.
4) Even till today- the Subtle Region parts are still not easy to understand or explain. It is not possible to explain directly or in literal sense. ONE HAS TO ESSENTIALLY DEVELOP OWN SUBTLE STAGE to be able to ACTUALLY EXPERIENCE SAME.
Note that in both of these Murlis
- Shankar, as well as, the Subtle Region- ShivBaba has said- there is no mahatw
(no significance) in these - as those parts are going to happen automatically (this is in my perspective - yet to know - but there is some logic in it).
5) But, Mr. Dixit just hijacked it, and the gullible PBKs took it for granted - just from the words- "you may not believe it" - as if it applies to the RIDICULOUS claims of Virendra Dev Dixit and AIVV. If you see the work of PBK Shankar - so many literature, so many blogs, websites, the Chariot moving gali2, having many mobile phones, etc., etc. - do you think- there is no mahatw?
And- Baba says- "part of Shankar is very less, only up to above "
. But, PBKs believe 33 yrs for each Trimurti. And- PBKs believe their Shankar is playing role below in this corporeal world (both physically, as well as intellectually- being controlled by a ghost!)
-----Even though they claim Shankar means one who is in Avyakt stage while being in vyakt body, they themselves agree that he is being controlled by some ghost! - :laugh:
6) Compare the wonderful part of Shankar - said above to another Murli point on Shankar- http://www.adhyatmik-university.com/Web ... -04-73.pdf
Baba is saying AGAIN, ABOUT PHYSICAL
destruction which is going to happen in the end.
But, Mr.Dixit took it otherwise, did lots of juggling exercises - and then claims Prajapita is Shankar. - whereas Murli clearly says- Shankar CANNOT be called as Prajapita.
Then PBKs FINALLY write - "We believe, we believe...."
. - :sad:
*7) Thanks for the website, once again. But, it is a MOST pitiable state of the PBKs - One will doubt even to the extent- DO PBKs HAVE EVEN JUST TWO PHYSICAL EYES, TO CLEARLY SEE, WHAT THEY ARE ACTUALLY READING ???
- FORGET ABOUT the THIRD EYE or the DIVINE EYE to ACTUALLY COMPREHEND, the DEEPER and SUBTLER ASPECTS of the KNOWLEDGE ???
Error No. 39 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593&p=52296#p52296
Even a child will not commit such mistakes, but the so-called gyaani tu atmas do it. And- PBKs believe they are following Srimath of God - even when they interpret Murli points in the COMPLETE OPPOSITE sense - CLEARLY PROVING that they are following the IMPURE 'manmat', 'parmat', 'kumat', 'Mayavimat' & 'Ravanmat', while MERRILY FOOLING themselves that they are following the PURE Shrimat of God!
So the MOST APPROPRIATE response to your query below -
would be - COMPLETE Spiritual HOGWASH, of the 'shooting' of Ravan Rajya, in the Confluence Age!!!