Supporting Murli points for PBKs(AK)

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
Post Reply
mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3221
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Supporting Murli points for PBKs(AK)

Post by mbbhat » 11 Apr 2017

sita wrote:That is not true.
I have seen in VCDs- music is played while PBKs sit in front of their Chariot and doing Yaad.

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Supporting Murli points for PBKs(AK)

Post by sita » 11 Apr 2017

I have seen in VCD* music is played while PBKs sit in front of their Chariot and doing Yaad.
This music is added later. But this was also something that was there in the past and is not there anymore. You will see on the site also that there is no music and in all the centers people are sitting in silence. Changes and improvements are going on.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3221
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Supporting Murli points for PBKs(AK)

Post by mbbhat » 11 Apr 2017

sita wrote:This music is added later. But this was also something that was there in the past and is not there anymore. You will see on the site also that there is no music and in all the centers people are sitting in silence. Changes and improvements are going on.
Why the music was added later?

From when the music got stopped? [Actually I had commented about it in the forum. Have they changed after that???* ]

If PBKs believe they can take margin for improvements, why not the same is not applicable to BKSWU, and give them label as- manmath?

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Supporting Murli points for PBKs(AK)

Post by sita » 11 Apr 2017

I don't know the reason why the music was added to the videos. Even then it was used only rarely that someone was watching video clips with music with it. The practice of sitting in silence was there even before and there are clips with no music. But there was also official direction few months ago about that and after that I don't think it is practiced anymore anywhere.

Certainly there is margin for improvement for the BKs. There is no margin for improvement for the one who things he is perfect and does not like to change or is unable to accept his mistakes due to arrogance or is stuck in denial and tries to defend what is false and to prove it to be true. I think these are main obstacles.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3221
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Supporting Murli points for PBKs(AK)

Post by mbbhat » 12 Apr 2017

Certainly there is margin for improvement for the BKs.
Then why do PBKs find mistake in BKs and label it as manmath? If AIVV can introduce music whenever they like, and then remove that practice (that too- without giving any reasons) - how that is not a manmath?
There is no margin for improvement for the one who things he is perfect and does not like to change or is unable to accept his mistakes due to arrogance or is stuck in denial and tries to defend what is false and to prove it to be true. I think these are main obstacles.
Futile argument. How can you say- one will not change in future? And- it stands more to PBKs, as it is they who deny many CLEAR Murli points- just tip of the iceberg - Post No. 117 http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... &start=160

But, still I believe- there is margin for even such PBKs to change.

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Supporting Murli points for PBKs(AK)

Post by sita » 12 Apr 2017

Then why do PBKs find mistake in BKs and label it as manmath? If AIVV can introduce music whenever they like, and then remove that practice (that too- without giving any reasons) - how that is not a manmath?
Why not? What is the problem with finding faults in the BK. Should we make ourselves blind for the faults. It is good to point faults, because this way they can be rectified. In the same way we see faults in ourselves and change them we point these to others for a change.

Baba has said that deities are those who follow hints. They change themselves, they know what to do, they don't have to be told what to do. Then humans have to be told what to do. Then animals don't even accept on being told, because they don't understand language. It is the language of the stick they understand.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3221
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Supporting Murli points for PBKs(AK)

Post by mbbhat » 12 Apr 2017

sita wrote:Why not? What is the problem with finding faults in the BK.
Baba says- see Father, follow Father, also says- see and follow serviceable children.

And- logically speaking, even in lowkik, it is said- great minds think of ideas, average minds think of events, and low minds think of people.

So- it is left to the so-called Gyani tu atmas.
sita wrote:Should we make ourselves blind for the faults. It is good to point faults, because this way they can be rectified. In the same way we see faults in ourselves and change them we point these to others for a change.
But, I have no problem at all in PBK finding faults in BKWSU. Please carry on. It just reflects their intellect.
Baba has said that deities are those who follow hints.
Good. Unfortunately, by claiming that PBKs have ability to understand hints is a big joke. Failure of PBKs and their Guru are clearly evident.

But, it is again fine.
It is the language of the stick they understand.
No need of stick dear. Automatically it happens. Like in 1983 Premkanta left, in 1998 KD left AIVV.
Similarly, without any stick, PBKs will realize their fate.

I am just talking intellectually with PBKs. Drama will take care of it. Good.

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Supporting Murli points for PBKs(AK)

Post by sita » 24 Jun 2017

"The one who makes effort is then remembered."

It means that shivling is remembrance of someone who has made effort.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3221
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Supporting Murli points for PBKs(AK)

Post by mbbhat » 26 Jun 2017

sita wrote:"a)The one who makes effort is then remembered."

b) It means that shivling is remembrance of someone who has made effort.
Another CLASSICAL example which CLEARLY demonstrates, as to how Mr. Dixit COMPLETELY FOOLS & makes THOROUGH IDIOTS out of the BLIND PBKs; and how he has MURDERED ShivBaba, and EVEN made His TRACE (corpse) COMPLETELY DISAPPEAR.

The Murli point implies- "One who makes effort is definitely/obviously remembered".
IT DOES NOT MEAN - GOD IS NOT REMEMBERED, and ONLY the embodied soul, who makes effort is remembered. So, according to PBKs, they clearly and SLYLY imply, by the above DISTORTED EXAMPLE, that God DOES NOT MAKE ANY EFFORT, which is worth to be considered; and ONLY the effort of embodied souls is to be considered or remembered! This CLEARLY PROVES that Mr. Dixit and the BLIND PBKs have INVERTED intellects!

There are also Murli points saying- "one who does service is remembered". Those who make effort, as well as one who teaches how to make effort(ShivBaba) is also doing service. So- BOTH, ShivBaba and his close children are remembered.

Mr. Dixit just WRONGLY linked -
a) that which has been said for the children
b) to the Shivling - and made EVEN the TRACE (corpse) of ShivBaba to VANISH COMPLETELY.
This PROVES the CLEAR 'shooting' of HiranyaKashyap being performed by Mr Dixit in Conf Age.
The MORE PBKs come out with their PERVERTED understanding of the Murlis, based on Bhakti CONCEPTS, the MORE they UNMASK their bodily guru, -Virendra Dev Dixit, who is involved in carrying out the 'shooting' of the Path of Devotion of Ravan Rajya, in the Conf Age.

BTW- if PBKs claim Shivling is yaadgaar of the one who makes effort, then they should claim that
Shivling = Mr. Dixit. Why should they claim Shivling = Mr. Dixit + Shiv? - :laugh:


So- more they misinterpret, more deeply they fall into their OWN PIT.


= RESPONSE =

Mr. Dixit is considered to be the Living memorial of 'ShivLing' in the Conf Age, by the BLIND PBKs, PRECISELY because he makes the the MOST ASTONISHING & BEWILDERING EFFORT (according to them), in the form of Shankar, of PRACTICALLY using the 'Ling' of his corporeal body to physically copulate with the INNOCENT 'kanyas & matas', while TREACHEROUSLY TRICKING them into DELUSIVELY believing that that they would become POWERFUL Parvatis, and that their remembrance of Shiva would become very STABLE, for them to become POWERFUL ShivShaktis - AFTER such physical sexual copulation with him.
Hence THIS PRACTICAL PERVERTED ACT of Conf Age of his, is THEN COMMEMORATED in the SAME PERVERTED SENSE, on the Path of Devotion of Ravan Rajya, which is THEN AGAIN picked up by Mr Dixit in the Conf Age, to motivate him to continue with the 'shooting' of same, in Conf Age - and SO ON IT GOES, Cycle after Cycle - ALL, PERFECTLY, AS PER DRAMA PLAN - NOTHING NEW - and NOTHING to be PERTURBED ABOUT, AT ALL!

The INNOCENT 'kanyas & matas' & the IGNORANT BLIND PBKs are merely enacting their designated roles within this EWD Play. NO FAULT of theirs, AT ALL! So, NO ONE, who understands these SUBTLEST ASPECTS, in the CORRECT PERSPECTIVE, need get disturbed or perturbed, in the slightest sense, about their perverted actions, which are supported by their perverted comprehension of the UNADULTERATED Knowledge of God.

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Supporting Murli points for PBKs(AK)

Post by sita » 27 Jun 2017

It is an old point that the diamond in the Shivling is a memorial of Shiv. The new point is that it is a memorial of the complete stage.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3221
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Supporting Murli points for PBKs(AK)

Post by mbbhat » 27 Jun 2017

sita wrote:It is an old point that the diamond in the Shivling is a memorial of Shiv.
1) Good. So, basics of pbk philosophy is still yet not stabilized *(or stabilized only recently. You may kindly express when this new theory has arrived).
The new point is that it is a memorial of the complete stage.
2) So, as per new theory of PBKs, Shiv ling is not corporeal plus incorporeal* (Mr. Dixt plus Shiv)?
[Usually PBK claim is- Shivling is body of Dixit and point is Shiv]

3) * - So- it seems that as per new theory of PBKs, Shiv has no place in Shivling- right?
It is just stage of PBK Shankar? Right?

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Supporting Murli points for PBKs(AK)

Post by sita » 27 Jun 2017

The shivling is not a memorial of a point of light in Paramdham, because this point of light in Paramdham does not bring benefit to the world when he stays in Paramdham. He comes to this world. But simply with his coming also there is no benefit. There is benefit when he makes someone equal to himself.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3221
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Supporting Murli points for PBKs(AK)

Post by mbbhat » 27 Jun 2017

4) As usual, the above PBK once again did not reply to the point. The question was - Is Shivling just Mr. Dixit or Mr. Dixit plus Shiv? [in the new theory of PBKs).
-----------
sita wrote:The shivling is not a memorial of a point of light in Paramdham, because this point of light in Paramdham does not bring benefit to the world when he stays in Paramdham.
5) Baba clearly says- HIS part begins from Bhaktimarg. ShivBaba begins to do benefit from Bhaktimarg itself.
Because it is ShivBaba only who fulfills (or becomes instrument to fulfil) good wishes of devotees. Post No. 33 - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... aphy#p4085

But, PBKs may ignore the above Murli point and argue like - my cock has three legs. It is left to them.

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Supporting Murli points for PBKs(AK)

Post by sita » 27 Jun 2017

In the mentioned points it is said about many births of ShivBaba. The Supreme souls Shiv does not take birth, he enters. After the Copper Age the visions of the worshippers is automatic result of their feelings - it is said in the points itself. There is no benefit after Copper Age, because the world goes down. Hero and Heorine are these actors who stay the most on the stage. The supreme souls Shiv comes only for 100 years at the Confluence Age.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3221
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Supporting Murli points for PBKs(AK)

Post by mbbhat » 28 Jun 2017

sita wrote:In the mentioned points it is said about many births of ShivBaba.
6) Again just a lie, or MISINTERPRETATION. Murli does not say that ShivBaba takes many births. You may say- "the PBK interpretation is so and so". .
There is no benefit after Copper Age, because the world goes down.
7) There is benefit. Baba says- 21 janmon kaa praalabhd ka aadhaar hai 63 janmon kee Bhakti. Unless one does Bhakti, he cannot get gyaan.
After the Copper Age the visions of the worshipers is automatic result of their feelings - it is said in the points itself.
8) Even then, ShivBaba is the instrument for it. PBKs may wish to give divorce to ShivBaba. Left to them.
[Even for the Conf Age role, baba has also said- "I do not give you happiness, I just show you the way. I do not burn your sins. When you remember me, automatically sins are burnt.]*.

9) In Bhaktimarg, it was indirect connection, here it is direct. Baba has also said- in Bhaktimarg, you have two fathers. Anyhow, PBKs clearly prove that they have no respect for ShivBaba in Bhaktimarg; and, whose Bhakti did they do for 63 births? - Mr. Dixit's ? - Choice is theirs.

* 10) - BTW- Everything is fixed in drama, in every soul, its own part is already prefixed. Then why should PBKs say- there is benefit in Conf Age or Shiv brings benefit in Conf Age, ONLY?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests