Q&A: PBK Murli discussions

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Q&A: PBK Murli discussions

Post by arjun » 26 Feb 2009

Translation of Discussion CD 14 (Dt: 18-2-05) at Jammu
Part -6

Student: (a Bhai) - it has been said in a Vani that the Advance Party is working in the Sakar…
Baba – Meaning that the souls who are leaving the body, they are entering in practical and playing the part. That means they are in the Sakar. They know all about this. But who can leave the kingship? Who will leave the palaces and fortress and go to the hut in Kampil to eat khicari? [a dish prepared by boiling rice and dal and sometimes a few vegetables that are available, in proportionate quantity]
Student: They say that the bones are mixed in such khicari…..

Baba – They are saying this though they know that there are no bones mixed. They are saying this to mislead the public.
Student: They say ‘whose Murli do you listen? You listen to our (BKs) Murli.’
Baba – ..Listening to their Murli? Does it belong to their lokik Father? Does ‘Our’ means the lokik Father? Our Father means? The lokik Father? The parlokik (heavenly) Father is of everyone….
Student: He is the Father of those who believe in Him.
Baba – Yes, they don’t believe in the Murli but are shouting ‘our Father’ ‘our Father.’ They want to believe in only the Didi, Dadi, and dadas. They are all under their control. .... They don’t believe [in it] do they? Then why do they say so?... that’s why it has been said: the one who belongs to a particular religion will listen to it only. Kumarka has to become a second Narayan, the child of Brahma Baba in Satyug. The second Narayan will become the aadhaar (instrument) of the second dharampita. Ibrahim [Abraham] will enter into him and he converts into the Islam Dharm, doesn’t he? So the ones who are to convert into the Islam religion, they will say that they will only believe it if their Dadi believes it… as they are her subjects.
Student: This queen dwells at night…
Baba – Yes, she is the (raat ki raanii) queen of the night who is spreading her fragrance.
Student: (a mataji) – (laughs) What else?
Baba – The insects, spiders and snakes smell the fragrance of the queen of the night and run after it. All the insects, spiders and insects that sting, they will go. It is said in the Murli ‘let the Islamic die first.’ the Islamic will die first because no other religion has as much blind faith as the Islamists have. They used to worship the murti (idol) first.
Student: The ones with andha-shradha (blind faith) will die first…
Baba – Yes… Arey, the biggest dath (gift) that God gives us in our life is the “Buddhi.” Every human soul gets the saugat (gift) of the buddhi from his birth. You have your type of buddhi, he has his type; everyone has got very different types of buddhi. Everyone has got this. So should we not respect such a gift that we get from birth by God? Or should we follow whatever the dehdhaarii says? This is wrong. Whatever things we hear we should weigh it with the buddhi, whether it is right or wrong. We should accept the right topic. If it is right we should accept it, if it’s wrong we should leave it thinking that we should respect the gift that we have got from the Paramatma. Otherwise, how could we get the inheritance from the Paramatma?
Student: Where will they get the inheritance? They don’t believe at all.
Baba – If you say that Paramatma Bap has come. They will say: this can never happen. Such thing has been said in the Murli. [They say] how could Paramatma come in this world in the Sakar? There is still 40000 years left. They will show it with their act….the outside world say this, but what do the Brahmakumar and kumari say this time? Do they say that the world is going to be destroyed or will it go a long way? It will be destroyed. But the people believe in the words they utter out from the mouth or will they see those practical acts of making a lot of houses with many floors, houses of concrete and underground houses? Will the world see their practical act or will they listen to what they utter with the mouth? Then? This shows them that still there is much time left. The other will think that still there is a long time left, that’s why they (BKs) are making such castles and palaces. They just say it with the mouth? It’s like an occupation of a pundit who preaches the story of Satya Narayan and collects money. They know that there is no such story of Satya Narayan inside the book although ‘the story of Satya Narayan’ is written in front of the book. There are only the stories of Lakadhara and Lakad baggha⁶ (inside)......
Student: A mataji said something.
Baba – It is this way all over India. Now, the advance knowledge has come to Jammu [this is a discussion in Jammu] while the advance knowledge is spreading all over India since 1986-87. In Delhi, it has been spreading since 1976.
Student: A Bhai – Baba Rinkash Bhai here is asking that when you had come in 1982 here, where did you stay at that time? He is asking.
Baba – That is all written in the diary. I hadn’t come alone here. Most of the cities where there were BK centres, I used to go there. But I forgot the address. The addresses are written in the diary, if you want I will send it to you later.
Student: A mataji – did you come here in Jammu also?
Baba – Yes, I came in Jammu too.
Student: In a centre?
Baba – No, not in a centre. I came in Jammu and also explained in 2-3 houses. I stayed here for 1-2 days. It’s a long time ago…20-22 years ago. Those people may have forgotten that there was a brother who had come but there may be some mark in their mind. I had left some literatures also. Wherever I used to go, if they would listen carefully then I would leave the literatures with them as well. Whatever literature that was printed in Delhi during that time I used to leave them.
Student: Baba like first of all you were the one to do the service of the Advance Party…
Baba – What? It is the Father who did it. What did I do?
Student: Yes, I agree there was ShivBaba who was doing all this…
Baba – He might be ShivBaba in your eyes but I’m not feeling that ShivBaba.
Student: Yes, but it was done by you, and the children came later.
Baba – The truth which comes into your mind, won’t you tell it to the other souls? If you don’t speak then you are a cor (thief).
Student: Yes, we will certainly tell others, I don’t want to become a thief…
Baba – Likewise, the things that came in my mind I just said them to the others. So, there is no question of stealing.
Student: I will definitely tell others…
Baba – So, when you have your own responsibility, I have mine too. I came in the basic in 1969 in Ahmedabad…from that time my idea was different and they had their own idea. I too used to listen to the Murli, and they too used to narrate the Murli. They used to understand its meaning as well but the way I wanted to explain they never let me sit on the sandali. They saw that He (Baba) explains in such a way that the crowd gathers in the class and the presentation, people listen his topics more attentively. So, they never gave me the chance to sit on the Sandali and make the other listen. Compared to the others I used to go to Mount Abu more. I used to go every 4th or 6th month. Everybody was given a chance to share their experience sitting on the Sandali but there was no permission for me. They made me look after the literature because in there, there is no chance to explain to anybody in [the department of] literature.
.......................................................................................................................................
Note: Some words have been added in the brackets by the translator for better understanding of the translation.
* Baba uses “we” instead of “I” as He is detached from His role. For practical reasons the “I” has been kept all along.
6 Lakad baggha: a woodcutter, stories of woodcutter in the story of Satya Narayan.

arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 27 Feb 2009

Translation of Discussion CD 14 (Dt: 18-2-05) at Jammu
Part -7

Student:They made you roam here and there…
Baba – There is no problem. (Humorously) The one who circles (cakkar) around more becomes the Chakravarti Raja. They made me circle around and I kept on circling. Still they are making [Me] circle around. I was staying in Kampil since 82-83 and the parties started coming to Kampil since I sat there, the parties used to come there from Kanpur, Varanasi, and Delhi, I used to tackle them. Didn’t I use to meet them? After they finished the bhatti, I used to meet them…they (maybe the BKs) created this incident in 1998. They put cases of balaatkaar (rape) so the police would hold and take one forcibly. What could I do in that case? The meeting with the parties stopped for 4 months. But still the parties used to come in the jail and meet (Me). They (BKs) put a restriction, didn’t they? The police took Rs 150-200 from each person of each party who wanted to enter inside the jail and those who were the ones to give gave it saying ‘please let me allow meeting Baba under any situation’. So didn’t they (BKs) make a restriction to meet? After that when (I) came out of jail. They put 2 more cases. One, of Manjari [it’s the name of a kanya] kanya of Varanasi and the other of Savita [it’s a name of a kanya] from Hubli. It was the same case that “He did adulteration, ill-behavior with this girl and he has kept her in the ashram by kidnapping her”. (I) was again trapped. They trapped (Me) again while coming out of the jail…so when the warrant was made, I had to run here and there, hadn’t I? I had to hide. Meanwhile, in the Avyakt Vani it was said ‘BaapDada vanished from the eyes of the people of the world and was revealed in front of the children.’ Now, after 30 years it is being said! This shows that they made a restriction. From that time I stopped meeting in Kampil. I started to meet in Farrukhabad. Even in Farrukhabad, their CIDs started to reach and they (BKs) were eager to put new cases, kept distributing money to the police and the kidnappers… there is such a condition in Kampil that in 15 days around 8 kidnaps take place. There are 2 groups of bandits who are very active. They have been given money
Student:We have heard that there 8 people have been kidnapped.Baba – Yes, …so I will have to save myself!…then I left Farrukhabad too. The same night the police caught and took Ravindra Bhai of Calcutta. The same night there was an investigation (gavesh) in Farrukhabad and Kampil as well. The police caught and took Ravindra and put him in jail there. (Asking one of the bhaaii) Which shoe company was it? In the case of the Khadim shoe company. It had become an international case. He was put [in jail], making of him a kidnapper. And I was saved in Farrukhabad. Although I was inside the Ashram, somehow I was saved. Because the phone call came from Kampil that the person who was chased has been found. Even I was chased because the rumor was spread there that Baba Virendra Dev had given the money for the kidnap i.e. 40000000 (4 krore) here in the ashram by taking it from Ravindra Bhai…and after that I left Farrukhabad as well. After leaving Farrukhabad, I settled in Chandigarh. I kept meeting the parties for many years in Chandigarh, there is the khet (field) near Chandigarh, (I) kept meeting them there. There too, they (BKs) started creating the trap of the police. I kept on receiving messages that Nirwair Bhai (a BK brother) is behind the police obsessively. I started to hide from there as well. I hid for 6-8-9 months in Chandigarh but when I found that they are very much after (me) I left Chandigarh. And now, for 3 years I have been in Delhi and I am meeting parties secretly sometimes in parks, sometimes I meet in somebody’s home, or I make some programme somewhere. Now there too they have made such a trap that they want to make a straight arrest. I have left Delhi as well and have stopped meeting the parties. Alright, I will go from house to house and meet them. So, when I keep running all over India and meet [the children] by going from house to house, how will they come to know?
A Bhai said something…
Baba – (humorously) My paap karam (sinful deeds) would be, that I must have troubled them a lot that’s why I’m getting this as a result….Baba has told himself that Dadi has a desire to do the service of the villages (ganvade). There should be the service of the villages for 1 year. But Dadi just said it. Now, I have to wander from village to village. The service of villages is taking place. Ganvada means Gita pathshala. These are ganvde of the unlimited world.’ These 10-12 people of a family, who have gathered, they have got this blessing that if only one person comes out in the advance who takes knowledge from the family then his whole family will definitely come in the Gyan one day…

The drishti is of the oopar vaala (the one who stays high i.e. the Supreme Soul). The ooper vaala has a high drishti and that of the neechey vaala (the one who stays down i.e. the corporeal form) has a lower drishti. What?

Student: The drishti of the one who is nice would be upon us only.Baba – Yes… This topic has not yet been accepted by the Brahmakumaris that with the drishti of the One the srishti (the world) improves. And all the souls, in this impure world are impure, so with the drishti of the impure ones this srishti goes down. This topic is not being accepted by them. In the scriptures of this country Bharat, it is a praise that the Kanya-Matas of Bharat didn’t even look at the other males. Sita didn’t even look at Ravan. In the same country, what a vyabhicaar of the indrias (sense organs) have they spread? On one side it is taught in knowledge, in the Murli that the eyes deceive a lot and you (BKs) have yourself taught this business of exchanging drishti. What type of business have they started in the name of the Yoga? When there is the business of exchanging drishti, when a young kumar and a young kumari are sitting in front of each other, their (they?) mix among each other. Now they are blamed that he made her run away, he made the kanya run away from the ashram. What is their fault? Whereas it has not been said even in a single Murli that ‘kanyas-matas sitting and giving drishti to the males is called Yoga.’ Instead in the Murli it is being said ‘You children will not do this’
Student (a mataji ):–here in the class they make the Bhai sit.
Baba – For the bhais (brothers) it has been said in the Murlis that all males are duryodhan-dushasan. Isn’t it said in the Murli, “All males are Duryodhan – Dushasan.”? They don’t forget to attack [the kanya-mata] when they are alone.
Student: In the Murli it is clear – cut…...........
Baba – isn’t it in Murli?
Student: It is an instruction.
Baba – Yes …this is a maha vaakya [important sentence] in the Murli, not once but several times it has been said. If all the males are Duryodhan-Dushasan then what right do they have to give drishti? Rinkesh Bhai wants to say something….
Student: When during my early days in Gyan, I never used to say ‘Didi, Didi, Didi’
Baba – No, they are Didi. That is alright. They are in knowledge from before…...........
Student: It means just to listen to them…............
Baba – That is alright. There are Didis and dadas as well, but it has been forbidden to say Dadis in the Avyakt Vani. There is no Dadi-vadi. No one is the Dadi of anyone. But there are brothers and sisters. The brother called ‘Dada’ and the big sister is called ‘Didi.’ Those who are elder in Gyan, the old ones in knowledge, are Didis and dadas for us. There is no problem in giving regard to them but you should not accept the topic of giving and taking drishti. For this, it has been said in the Murli, “You should also judge the mat (direction) you get from the Brahmakumaris with the Murlis whether it is right or wrong.” And it is also said, “Maya doesn’t give the direction through the mouth to exchange drishti. She acts like this.” You must have seen that when Kumarka Dadi feeds the toli (Baba stares like she does). You will have to look into her eyes otherwise there is no benefit in eating the toli.
...............................................................................................................
Note: Some words have been added in the brackets by the translator for better understanding of the translation.
* Baba uses “we” instead of “I” as He is detached from His role. For practical reasons the “I” has been kept all along.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 13 Mar 2009

Disc.CD No.446, dated 20.11.07 at Reeva-1

Time: 45.30-48.05
Student: A question had emerged while giving course. When we give the course, when we explain the picture of the World drama wheel, a point has been mentioned that in the beginning (of the Yagya) there were nine lakh (900 million) souls. And the same nine lakh Suryavanshi souls enter the path of knowledge again in the Advance Party. They gathered in Sindh Hyderabad and are coming again now. So, a question was raised in BK that the Didi, Dadis who are there, the Dadiji was present in the year 1936 as well. She too will be included in nine lakhs? She should be included too.

Baba: Are four and a half lakhs who take birth included among nine lakhs or not?
Student: Those who take birth are included.
Baba: Are souls like Brahma, Saraswati, Kumarka Dadi, Chandramani Dadi too included among them or not?
Student: But they are not included in the first dynasty, are they?
Baba: The question of the first dynasty is not being mentioned. The question of the beginning and the end of the souls that play their part is being mentioned. Is it the soul that plays the part or is it the body?
Student: The soul.
Baba: Yes, about the souls, the stars who play their parts you are mentioning, those four and a half lakh stars which are going to take birth like Dadi Kumarka, Brahma Baba, who have left their bodies, and the four and a half lakh souls who give birth; will they not be present at that time?
Student: They will be.
Baba: So, what is the question? Which part of your question is unanswered?
Student: For example, they (i.e. the BKs ) said that they will meet only when they come in the first dynasty.
Baba: Who said they will come in the first dynasty?
Student: They were present in the beginning of the Yagya.........
Baba: Which is the first dynasty?
Student: The one which is in the Confluence Age.
Baba: So, the one that is in the Confluence Age will be there.Student: But they have left.
Baba: Where did they leave?
Student: They are not present through their bodies, are they?
Baba: When they have left the body, then are they not playing a part by entering?
Student: They are playing.
Baba: Arey! It means that you will not give any priority to the soul at all. You will give priority only to the body.
Student: No, to the soul….....
Baba: Give priority only to the soul. It is the soul alone which works. Student: Baba, Didi, Dadis are leaving their bodies in the basic knowledge.
Baba: They are leaving the bodies, but they are also playing a part by entering.
Student: Will the soul, in whose body it enters feel, “I have done like this”?
Baba: Why will it not feel? Jagdish Bhai (a BK brother) left his body; does he not feel that he wanted to reveal the Father, but here the matter is turning out to be something else.
Student: Every soul will feel.
Baba: After taking up the subtle body, does the soul’s power of comprehension increases or decreases? It increases.
Student: But they cannot do anything.
Baba: They cannot do anything now. Now they do not have the body at all.
............................................................................................................
Note: The words in italics are Hindi words. Some words have been added in the brackets by the translator for better understanding of the translation.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 14 Mar 2009

Disc.CD No.479, dated 02.01.08 at Anantpur

Time: 14.40-16.50
Student: Baba it has been said in a discussion (CD) – Who has played the part of tolerance? Brahma Baba did. Then, in another Murli it has been said that the part of tolerance was played by the Supreme Soul. So, why this variation is there?

Baba: Does the bodily being acquires the attainment of playing a part accrue ; does the bodily being , does the souls acquires it or does God the Father acquires the attainment of whatever part that is played ? (Someone said – the bodily being acquires it) God, the Father is not a bodily being. Although it was God Shiv who played the part of tolerance through the body of Brahma, through the body of Dada Lekhraj, yet, did the bodily being through whom that part of tolerance was played or the incorporeal became the holder of the attainment of the tolerance ?

The tolerance was imbibed through the body, wasn’t it? Happiness and sorrow are experienced through the body or without the body? They are experienced through the body. So, whose body was it? (Someone said – Brahma Baba) Brahma’s. That is why, although it was the Supreme Soul Shiv who played the part of tolerance through Brahma, yet the body belonged to Brahma, therefore, its attainment will also belong to Brahma. Shiv does not achieves its attainments. It is not as if Shiv tolerated; so, Shiv’s soul will become instrumental in making someone tolerate in the next birth. No. The body through which the part of toleration was played, that soul of the bodily being will only become instrumental in making someone tolerate (in the future birth).

Time: 18.54-24.54
Student: Through how many souls is the foundation for the new world laid? And till when?

Baba: Those who lay the foundation (for the new world) are of three types. When a house is built, there are persons who lay the foundation of the house. Initially there is a house owner. What? There is a house owner, isn’t it? He calls the craftsmen. He calls the Engineers. He says them, “You prepare this blueprint (naksha).” Hum? Yes. “You do this and this work.” And, he calls the labourers as well. So, he inspires everyone with the temptation of wealth, increases their zeal and enthusiasm. Engineer thinks , “Arey! I will get so much money. Let me prepare a good, nice map.” Even the worker says, “Arey, I am going to get so much money.” So, that worker builds a very nice building. And also the labourers think, “Arey, we will never be receiving such good wages as we are receiving here. So, he works with a lot of force.

So, the owner (of the house) who infuses zeal and enthusiasm is different. What? Second are the big engineers and big artisans. They plan and consult each other, “we should do like this; we should do like this. We should build like this.” And the third are those who carry the weight; they carry the bricks, carry the things, carry it down, and carry it above. They do a lot of hard work. So, even here there are three kinds of parties, who build the new world. Which ones? One (Someone said – planning) kind of souls are those which give inspiration to make the Golden Age like new world that will arrive, the heaven that will be made. What? The souls that increase the zeal and enthusiasm.

The Brahmakumar-kumaris who are leaving their bodies, are they not? Will those who are the ones to leave their bodies, become the first owners of the house-like Golden Age or not? Hum? There will be many. Suppose there is a child, a Father’s child; he is the owner (of his Father’s property), is he not? So, those souls are increasing the zeal and enthusiasm by entering as owners now. And the ones in whom those souls are entering, they are planning. They have a sharp intellect. They think, churn, and prepare very nice plans and give. It includes good artisans. Which are those souls? The ones in whom they are entering? They are the souls of the Advance Party. And third are not the ones to increase the zeal and enthusiasm; they are not the ones to prepare the maps and they are not the ones to do the planning either. But the house cannot be built without them. What? (Someone said – Practical party) Hum? So, they are the souls which have a lot of power of purity. Through which power are all the jobs of the world carried out?

(Someone said – through the power of purity) They take place through the power of purity. No task can be accomplished if there is no power of purity. Howevermuch you may keep thinking, you may keep using your brains, you may keep preparing the blueprints; nothing is going to happen. Gandhiji and his followers wanted to bring kingdom of Ram (Ramrajya). But they did not have the power of purity. So, what was made instead of Ramrajya? It became a kingdom of Ravan. First, the power of purity is required. So, there is also one such group in the world of Brahmins which has the power of purity. What? They are not intelligent enough to prepare the blueprint of the new world and to tell others. But they are very sharp craftsmen at building the house. So, that is a rosary of victory (Vijaymala). So, did you understand? What was the question? Repeat the question so that everyone can understand.
Student: The foundation of the Golden Age….......
Second student: Through how many souls is the foundation for the new world laid and…...............

Baba: Did you understand it now?
Student: Until when?
Baba: So, did you understand? What? Those who lay the foundation for the new world include the souls of the basic party, which are leaving their bodies and, who else? They include the planning party of the Advance Party as well. Now two (groups) have come together. What? Now the third group has not come. And as soon as the third group comes the firm foundation will be laid
............................................................................................................
Note: The words in italics are Hindi words. Some words have been added in the brackets by the translator for better understanding of the translation.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 15 Mar 2009

Disc CD No. 480, dated 3.1.08 at Pune
Extracts-Part-I

Time: 4.25-7.15
Student: Baba has said in a Murli that the insiders will be left (emptyhanded) and the outsiders will take away (the inheritance of happiness and peace) .

Baba: Hum?
Student: Baba, (so) those following the basic knowledge became better than us, didn’t they?
Baba: Will they take away or did they take away? What happened in the basic knowledge? The insiders, who had remained surrendered , the ones who had come leaving their households , they are still sitting inside, they do not know about the outside world at all that God comes in a household and while living in a household, He is teaching Rajyog to the householders. The insiders were left (empty handed) and the ones who were leading a household life, a life of mud in the path of basic knowledge took away(the inheritance of peace and happiness) . Is there anyone sitting here who is not a householder,
Student: Baba in the basic knowledge…
Baba: .....the one who does not live outside, the one who has surrendered (himself)? Is there any such person sitting (here)? Does God come to teach the householders or the sanyasis (renunciates)? (Everyone said – to the householders). Is the knowledge of Gita for the sanyasis or for the householders like Arjun? (Everyone said – for the householders). So, one can understand as to where God teaches. Does God come to the sanyasis leading a life of renunciation, whether they the ones who wear white clothes, whether they are the one who wear red clothes, whether they are the ones who wear yellow clothes, whether they are the ones who wear black clothes? He does not (come to them). So, He does not come to the sanyasis within the world of Brahmins as well. That is why it has been said in the Murlis, “I do not come where one can get 36 varieties of Bhog (food). I come at the place where children are not even lucky to get roties.” God is called Garib Niwaaz (friend of the poor ones).
Student: Baba, those who follow the basic knowledge say that Baba has made us to sit on the gaddi (seat of power). They used to tell like this when I used to go there; (They used to say that) So, whatever you have to do, do it after taking directions from us. So, is it right?
Baba: Does God make us sit on the incumbent of a seat of office for the future or does He come to give us throne in the present time? In the present time, God Himself comes (and says), “Child, I am your (Everyone said – most) obedient servant. God comes as a sevadhari (server) and what do the children become and sit? They become rulers and sit. (They say), “Seek directions from us and do like this.”

Time: 10.50-18.15
Student: The Murli has being narrated since the days of Karachi. So, who were instrumental in narrating Murli there? Through whom was the Murli narrated?

Baba: Baba, Brahma Baba had already left Sindh Hyderabad and moved alone to Karachi. At that time, the entire satsang (gathering) did not move (to Karachi). When the court proceedings took place; and defamation took place everywhere; so, its result came out as , all the virgins and mothers were locked (at their residences) at Sindh Hyderabad. From that time until the year 1947, the time of fight with bloodshed that happened in Karachi during (the partition of) India and Pakistan they remained locked up.

When the bloodshed took place, all the three hundred, four hundred virgins and mothers received a chance to become free and they ran away to Karachi. Initially, Brahma Baba was alone, one or two persons used to come to meet him; and then what happened in 1947? He received the support of three hundred, four hundred virgins and mothers, shaktis (consort of Shiva). So, will Brahma Baba’s intoxication suddenly rise or not? His intoxication rised . He developed courage. When children show courage, (Everyone said – the Father helps) the Father helps. The Father entered.

Student: Then at that time his age was fifty years , wasn’t it ?
Baba: At that time, in 1947, he must have been 60 years old. Only then will He (the Supreme Soul) enter (in him). In 1936 his age was fifty years. At that time (in 1936) He had entered in the partner. And the partner had given him the meanings, clarifications of his visions. The entry of Shiv in Brahma is not proved. If it is proved, then from 1947 to 1976, until the year of the Father’s revelation, his age is not completing to hundred years. What? I enter at the end of the end of many births. If the end of Brahma’s many births is considered to have occurred in 1947, if it is considered to be his 84th birth, and then the end of the 84th birth and end of even that end. It means that if the remaining forty years of Brahma are added to the sixty years, then does it come to 76-77 or to 87? (Everyone said – Eighty seven) It comes to 87. So, the year 1987 should be the year of revelation of the Father . How did it happen in 1976?

It happened so in the way that He had entered in the partner in 1936. He was sixty years old. At that time, Brahma Baba was fifty years old. Its proof has been found in the Gyanamrit magazine as well, which has been written by the BKs themselves. (Someone said – the article of Nirmalshanta Dadi). So, in the year 1936 Prajapita’s age was sixty years; what is Brahma’s age mentioned or considered to be in the scriptures? Hundred years. So, how many years should be added to complete the last time of hundred years? Forty years. If forty years are added to the year 36, it results in which year? It comes to 76. On the completeion of hundred years of Brahma, Brahma’s time in the world of death ends.

Brahma has four-five forms; so there is some first form as well. So, when that first form of Brahma completes hundred years, then his (time in the) world of death ends. When the time in the world of death ends , will it end for the soul first or for the body? (Someone said – of the body). The mind and intellect-like soul reaches such a stage of thinking and churning that he will not experience the sorrows of the world of death; he will experience only happiness through the mind and intellect. He receives such a thing. He receives the imperishable knowledge.

So, the year of revelation of the Father was celebrated in 1976. The soul of Krishna, i.e. secondary Brahma completes hundred years in 1987; when the hundred years are completed, he too renounces the world of death and enters the world of immortality. And its memorial (someone said – incorporeal stage). No, its memorial is formed (as) the child Krishna lying comfortably in the palace-like womb on a fig (peepal) leaf in the ocean, sucking his thumb of soul conscious stage. So, that soul achieves that stage since 1987, it is the revelation of the child. The child took a leap from the world of death to the world of immortality. That is why Dada Lekhraj Brahma did not narrate Avyakt Vani through Gulzar Dadi for one complete year. At that time, he invested the entire energy on the Advance Party. And the womb-like palace was revealed. So, what was the age of Brahma in 1947? (Someone said – fifty) Fifty years. (His age was) sixty years in the year 1947 and fifty years in the year 1936…....

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 16 Mar 2009

Extracts-Part-II

Time: 21.20
Student: Baba, Baba has said that a soul belonging to a particular religion (within the Brahmin family) will go to other country before the destruction.

Student: To whichever religion a seed-form soul belongs...
Baba: Yes.
Student: .............it will go to its own country.
Baba: No. It has not been said like this. It has been said that whoever are the seeds of the world, how many births will all the seeds of the world take? They are the ones who take complete 84 births. If a soul who takes complete 84 births goes to another religion in the end time, then will its births be fewer or more? (Everyone said – it will take fewer births) It will be fewer. (Someone said something). So, it does not mean this, it has not been said that some seed form souls will go to the other religions. This shooting takes place for some time. What? Until the complete revelation of the Father takes place, the souls belonging to the other religions will hold the side of their own groups and it will be proved that they are the seeds that will convert in this particular religion. Otherwise, how will we come to know? Hum? We will come to know. And after coming to know those who are going to convert, converted (into their own religions). So, (souls) of which dynasty will remain? (Everyone said – the Sun dynasty) Those belonging to the Sun Dynasty will remain.

The Suryavanshis who remain will achieve a high stage. And all the rest will get to look in the mirror to check whether they belong to the demoniac religion or to the deity religion? (Someone said – Baba, there are just 12 Suryavanshis) Do those 12 have the quality of kings or the quality of subjects? (Everyone said – Quality of kings) So, will they not have subjects? (Everyone said – They will have) Every king has subjects numbering in lakhs (hundred thousands). When they become kings here, would they not have prepared their subjects? So, will the subjects be as the king, will they be alike or will there be just twelve ? Hum? Everyone will be alike. If they (the 12 souls) are firm Suryavanshis, they (subjects) shall all be Suryavanshis.

Yes, when that dynasty is revealed, then other dynasties will also be revealed. They too will accept and achieve their form; suffer punishments and accept the one Father. They will come under the canopy of the one Father. When? They will accept before the destruction in the year 36, 2036. (Someone said – So late?) After all how many of them are there? They are just four and a half lakhs (450 thousands). (The remaining) four and a half lakhs are the ones who enter in them; the ones who will take 84 births as children. So, there will be nine lakh (900 thousand) stars, which will be shining in the entire world at the time of last destruction. Otherwise, how will the 500 crore human souls get the message? Do they have to get the message in practical or not? They have to. So, it is not as if they will all go to other religions at the end time, at the time of destruction. No. They will go and then come back. Otherwise, how will their parts be revealed? Should their parts be revealed or not? They have (to be revealed).

Time: 26.55
Student: Baba has said that the Golden Age children will not be required to be taken care of. They will start walking, talking as soon as they take birth. So, Krishna and Radha, who will be the first ones...

Student: Krishna, who will be the first prince and Radha, who will be the first princess; they too will be like that, will they not? They will start walking and talking as soon as they take birth, will they not?
Baba: Yes, so?
Student: Baba, I wanted to ask only this.
Student: Baba, I wanted to ask only this, ‘whether the Golden Age children start talking and walking soon after birth?
Baba: Yes; so, will they (just) keep defeacating and urinating for two to two and a half years? Will their parents have to clean (their ******* and urine)? Even in today’s world, sometimes, some children take birth (in such a way) where the mother does not face any difficulty. But it is completely different about that place.

Time: 27.51-28.15
Student: What should we do to avoid the obstacles of Maya?

Baba: Just now it was said in the Murli that if you remain busy in service continuously then Maya will not get any chance at all. It was mentioned in today’s Murli itself

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 17 Mar 2009

Extracts-Part-III

Time: 28.17
Student: Baba, it has been said in the Murli that Ram himself becomes Ravan and Krishna himself becomes Kansa. So, how does the shooting for this take place in the Confluence Age?

Baba: Will the soul that experiences maximum downfall experience the maximum rise or not? (Someone said – It will) It is a question of the power of a soul. The lower someone falls ; he also goes higher to that extent . Is experiencing downfall or becoming impure, one and the same or is it different? It is one and the same thing. And does God come for the sinful ones or for the sanyasis who live in a high stage? I come in the biggest lustful thorn and make him the biggest flower. It means that I come in the most impure body and make him ever pure; like Myself.

So, the soul of Ram is the Father of the entire human world, isn’t he? And it is the Father’s responsibility to rescue even his last child if the house catches fire . What? Or will He run away? He will rescue them. So, will the fire of lust continue to increase in this world till the end or will it decrease? (Someone said – It will go on increasing) The souls of those who make special effort for the soul will go on becoming powerful but the bodies (everyone said – will go on rotting) will go on rotting. But will those who have made their souls powerful through the power of remembrance be courageous or will they be cowards? They will be courageous. Even though their bodies are rotten, they will be brave. And if the children display courage, (Everyone said – Father will help) the Father will help.

You children are tamopradhan (dominated by the quality of darkness or ignorance). Tamopradhan souls do not do service. BapDada enters them and does the service. They do service to the same extent that they show courage. Look, Maya shows so much courage! Maya shows so much courage that the entire world stands on one side and Maya alone stands on another side. Just like it has been said for the Father’s children ; it was said in the beginning of the Yagya too: one Father on one side and the entire world on the other side. So, she (i.e. Maya) shows so much courage! But she is Father’s daughter; so, the Father is bound to help even that daughter in the courage that she shows.

Student: Baba, does rottening of the body mean the body becoming diseased?
Baba: The bodies becoming weak means the five elements of the body are becoming degraded (tamasi). Someone may be a a yogi to whatever extent, are the bodies becoming degraded,are the five elements of the body becoming degraded or are they becoming pure? They are becoming degraded. Why? It is because, the 500-700 crore (5-7 billion) souls that are there in the world are the ones with degraded vibrations increasing in large numbers or is the number of knowledgeable souls increasing? The number of degraded souls has increased a lot and many more souls are descending from above. They descend and within a short time they start becoming degraded.

So, are degraded vibrations increasing in the entire world or are pure vibrations increasing? (Everyone said – Degraded) The degraded vibrations are increasing. And are the 5 elements of the nature non-living or living? (Everyone said – They are living) The non-living elements will not grasp the knowledge. And a handful of souls grasp the knowledge, who are very few. So, will the five elements of nature go on becoming more tamopradhan or will they become satopradhan (dominated by the quality of goodness and purity)? They will go on becoming even more tamopradhan.

And now it has especially been said for the Brahmins in the Avyakt Vani; a very dangerous issue has been said. (Someone said – What Baba?) What Baba? So far, the Brahmins had a fight with the five vices. What? The five vices, i.e. lust, anger, greed, attachment, ego and by chance carelessness as well. Laziness. Then, now, in between it was said that Maya has lost courage. While losing courage, she went into coma again and again. What? Even then she continued to fight. Ultimately she left . The corporeal body disappeared.

The bondage of public honour that was there, there is bondage of public honour in the world of Brahmins or among the gurus , isn’t there? (There is a bondage that) I have so many Brahmin followers; up until now I kept denying that God has come in a corporeal form. From within, Ravan Maya knew that ‘this one’ is God. But due to ego, he did not use to accept. Similarly, daughter Maya too knew from within but because of ego; which ego? That, what is my title? What is the title? Almighty (sarvashaktiman). My title is ‘almighty’. If other children recognize (God) before me and if they surrender, then who will receive the title? It will be received by them (those who surrender). (Maya says), “That is why I will not die alive and I will not let (someone else) die alive either .” As long as she lived in her body , neither did she accept nor did she allow others to accept. And (now) she has left the body. Now she has become free from the bondage of public honour.

When the big gurus listen to the Godly knowledge in the exhibitions etc. they at least accept that God is not omnipresent. They understand it from within , but they do not accept in front of their disciples. There is the bondage of public honour (for them). So, as long as she (Maya) lived in her body this bondage of public honour was very strong. She had no courage to speak out the truth at all. And now? Now the bondage of public honour has gone. So, when the bondage of public honour has gone; now, is the soul free from the bondage of public honour or is it still dependant? Hum? She has become free. Now there is a subtle bondage of just one thing

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 18 Mar 2009

Extracts-Part-IV

...........Only those souls receive a subtle body, who are not firm Suryavanshis (belonging to the Sun Dynasty). What? Which dynasty does the moon of knowledge Brahma, start? The moon dynasty (Chandravansh). When compared to the Suryavansh, among the vidharmis (those who have the inculcations opposite to that said by the Father), the Moon dynasty is the highest. And when its head himself assumes a subtle body, then which other vidharmi soul will be left out who doesn’t assume a subtle body? When the head of the followers of the moon dynasty himself wasn’t able to recognize the Sun of Knowledge as long as he was alive, then his followers cannot recognize (the Sun of Knowledge) as well.

And the (followers of the) other religions, which come since the Copper Age, who were the ones to sustain under the guidance of the moon of knowledge Brahma, the souls that convert in the Islam religion of Abraham, Buddha, Christ; they too had come to Sindh Hyderabad and become Brahmins, hadn’t they ? Or had they not become? They came to Sindh Hyderabad and became Brahmins . That is why at that time, the population of Hyderabad was nine lakhs (900 thousands). When the new world begins what is the population? Nine lakhs. So, with how many souls does the shooting begin as well?
(Someone said – Nine lakhs) With nine lakhs. Among those nine lakh souls leave the Suryavanshis and Chandravanshis. So, after that which dynasty enters, which include the converted ones too? The Islamic souls.

Will there be any chief souls belonging to Islam or not who had come? Among those who converted, will there be some who converted first? Who were they?
(Someone said – Maya) They are the same souls, which become the heirs of Radha and Krishna even in the Golden Age. And even here in the Confluence Age, Brahma Baba made them his heirs. Which souls were they? Who was the one among the brothers? (Everyone said – Vishwakishore bhau). Baba used to entrust all the settlements of the Yagya in the hands of Vishwakishore Bhau. And who among the virgins and mothers? After Mama had left her body, who was regarded the most? [Everyone said – Kumarika (Dadi)] It has been said in the Murli, “Among all these stars, Kumarika receives regard the most.” So, who was the main person to regard (her)? Brahma Baba himself. So, he regarded (her) the most.

Why did he not regard anyone among the followers of his Moon Dynasty?
(Someone said – They are added to the Suryavanshis) So, are all of them added to the Suryavanshis? All of them must not be getting added. So, the ones who are added to the Suryavanshis will renounce the Moon Dynasty, will they not? They will come here only after renouncing. They will transfer themselves, will they not? And those who do not transfer, even if they have to leave their bodies ; it happens like this in other religions too. Those who are firm in their religion will never convert in the Brahmin religion. What? Are there such ones or not? (Everyone said – there are) There are many. It is a similar case here. Those who are firm Chandravanshis, they cannot convert whether God or the Father of God comes.

Some such souls emerge, who recognize the Sun of Knowledge. They are included in the rosary of victory (vijaymala). They too are the followers of the moon of knowledge. What? Those who are the followers of Vishnu; does Vishnu have more connection only with Brahma the most, or do those who belong to the Vishnu’s dynasty or does Vishnu have more connection with the abode of Brahma (Brahmapuri) or do they have connection with the abode of Shankar (Shankarpuri) as well?
(Someone said something) He has equal connection with both of them. (Someone said something) That is why they recognize the Chandravanshis as well as the Suryavanshis very well. And they change their sides. But among the followers of Brahma, the souls which are of a lower category than the Chandravanshis, sustain and play in his (Brahma’s) lap, among them, the main ones are those belonging to Islam religion, their chief is Maya.

Tehe one whom Baba calls daughter. She has been assigned a task. Which task has been assigned to her? Shake those who do not follow the Shrimat very much. Has this task been assigned (to her) by Brahma or by Shiv? Hum?
(Someone said – Brahma) Has Brahma assigned the task? ShivBaba has assigned this task. The Father has assigned the task that ‘you shake those people very much who do not follow the Shrimat’. Is this not a task? Is this not the Shrimat? Do whatever you want, but complete the task. So, she became such a big helper. But that Maya does not sustain in the lap of the Father. In whose lap does she sustain? She sustains in the lap of mother Brahma. And all her illusive cubs too sustain in the mother’s lap. That is why the horoscope of Christ and Christians are matched with Krishna. What?

The horoscope of Christ is matched with Krishna.Which is the animal whom the Christians feed with milk and rice and considerate them a lot? Hum? The dogs receive a lot of love (from them).
(Someone said – They rear them) Yes, a poet has also made a song – Kutton ko miltaa doodh bhaat, bachchey bhookhon chillatey hain (The dogs get milk and rice to eat, while the poor children cry of hunger) So, it has been said in the Murli , “Among all these stars, who is regarded the most? (Everyone said – Kumarka) Kumarka. Does ShivBaba regard (her) or does any bodily being regard her?

(Everyone said – Bodily being) Someone says that it is ShivBaba who regards (her). Even now, who is buttering Kumarka Dadi in the Avyakt Vanis that are coming (i.e. being narrated)? Is ShivBaba buttering or is Brahma Baba buttering? (Someone said – Brahma Baba) (Someone said – Only then has it been said that Dadi too will narrate Vani) (Baba said yes through gestures) Why? Will she not narrate Vani for her numerous followers who belong to the Islamic dynasty in the world of Brahmins? Should she not narrate? Who will nurture them? Will she nurture the Suryavanshis? Will the Suryavanshis accept her versions? They will not.

So, they receive sustenance in Brahma’s lap; she receives sustenance, does she not? Now it has fitted very well in the intellect of the one who received sustenance; what? What has fitted (in her intellect)? (That) I have performed the task that I had to. What? I have done whatever I was supposed to do. Now she has visualized , what her part is. Earlier she had the bondage of the body. Hum? Despite her desire, she could not have taken the course by visiting the Advance Party in front, she could not have attended the bhatti and now she has received the subtle body. She is free. She can understand, observe, know and recognize the Father by entering in her followers wherever bhatti is being organized, Advance Course is being narrated.

(Someone asked – Does she enter only in her followers?) Has Brahma’s soul so far recognized completely? (Everyone said – No) Even now the study is going on. So, will the head of the Islam dynasty, the second Narayan of the Golden Age, recognize first? So, faithful intellect, doubtful intellect; doubtful intellect, faithful intellect. This cycle will go on. And it is we children who lay the foundation for this. What is our condition? Hum? (Someone said something) Sometimes we are of faithful intellect and sometimes of doubtful intellect. When Maya teaches a lesson, we do not develop a faithful intellect. Hum? When Maya teaches us lessons, we develop doubtful intellect. Do we or don’t we? (Someone said – We do not) Don’t you? (Someone said – We do face the test, but….....) She does shake a little. (Someone said – She does not allow us to follow the Shrimat) Does she not allow us to follow the Shrimat? It means that she shook us. (Someone said, We are compelled, aren’t we Baba?) What is ‘compulsion’? So, now this will continue
Note: The words in italics are Hindi words. Some words have been added in the brackets by the translator for better understanding of the translation

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 19 Mar 2009

Extracts-Part-V

.............Maya will become a helper as well as an opponent. It is inspiriting party. What? It is the second group of the inspiriting party. The first group is of Brahma and Brahma’s followers. And the second group is of Narayan and Narayani and his followers, who convert to the Islam religion (in the Copper Age). In this manner these groups will go on revealing one after the other. And those souls will keep inspiriting the people belonging to the Advance Party. (Someone asked – Is it after dying?) No, when they enter in the seed-form souls of the Advance Party, they assume the seed-form stage; they develop faithful intellect. And they inspirit (i.e. inspire) those who belong to the Advance Party; they help them. Their (the one in whom they enter) zeal and enthusiasm increases by leaps and bounds although their body is degraded, their sanskars are degraded and they completely belong to the monkey community. But when they assume the subtle body, the same souls enter in their followers from the basic party. Then they will provoke them.

For example, the soul of Brahma as well, is playing two kinds of parts now. Which kinds of parts? When it attains a seed-form stage, when it listens to the advanced knowledge; whose soul listens to the knowledge first?
(Everyone said – Brahma) Hum? Even otherwise, it is said in the path of worship that wherever the story of Ramayana is recited, Hanumanji reaches that place first. Hanumanji was a very good….what do they call….obedient servant, wasn’t he? Hum? So, BapDada too is playing a part as an obedient servant. So, in a seed-form stage he becomes helper to the advance (party), increases the zeal and enthusiasm and when he assumes a subtle body, when the seed-form stage ends, then which ever souls belonging to the Moon Dynasty are there, he will certainly flatter those Chandravanshis. So, this goes on.

Who had raised the question just now? Who had raised the question about Maya just now? Hum? What? Hum? What had you questioned?
(Someone said – Why does Maya come?) Yes, this is the topic, why does Maya come? Now that she has left her body; why does she still come? She still comes because it has been said in an Avyakt Vani that when someone suffers defeat in all ways, when one becomes tired; it has been said, ‘Maya has become tired’, hasn’t it? What was said in the Avyakt Vani? (It was said), “Maya has become tired.” She did receive the title of almighty. It is her (title). Nevertheless, Maya has become tired in front of the Almighty. (Someone said – In front of the Father) Yes, Maya has become tired in front of the Father. So, when someone becomes tired in all ways, then does he expect help from somewhere or not? (Everyone said – he does). (He thinks), “I should receive some help from somewhere.”

There are ten forms of Maya Ravan. The main five (forms) are the vices. Lust, anger, greed, attachment, ego. And (the remaining) five are the helpers – the five elements of nature. Those five are living souls as well. Earth, water, wind, fire, sky. The combination of the five elements is Nature, Mother Nature.When Maya became tired, when she left her body as well, she shook hands with Mother Nature, (saying), “Help mother Santoshi (a title of the goddess).” So, the 5 vices were not able to bring any damage to the Father’s children so far. Children are alive. Maya must have been able to make 2, 4, 8 children half-dead. But she has not been able to kill the children of Amarnath. She herself died physically. So, she adopted a tact. What? She shook hands with the composite form of the five elements of nature, i.e. Mother Nature. So, did she perform a clever job or a task of foolishness? (Everyone said – Of cleverness) She performed a clever task.

When Mother Nature becomes satopradhan (dominated by the quality of goodness and purity), she gives the best sustenance to the deities in the Golden Age. And when she becomes tamopradhan (dominated by the quality of darkness or ignorance), she becomes instrumental in destroying the entire world. What? The human world has been facing the tumult of five vices for 63 births. But the world still exists. But when the nature becomes degraded (tamasi), when it becomes tamopradhan, the (element) earth causes earthquake. (Due to the element) water, there will be floods in the ocean. There are miles high mountains of ice at the North and the South Pole, when all of it will melts and adds to (the water) in the ocean, it results in floods. There will be such a big flood that whichever islands are there, all of them will submerge in the ocean. Earth will cause earthquakes and water will cause floods; and what will the fire….....
(Someone said – it will burn) ....... deity do? He will explode atom bombs everywhere. There will be just fire and fire.

What will wind do?
(Someone said – storms) Very big storms will occur. And what about sky? The ozone layer will burst and the direct rays of Sun will fall (on the Earth). Now the Sunlight is reaching (the Earth) after being filtered through the ozone. What? Now the unlimited Sun of Knowledge too is giving knowledge after filtering it through the ozone. (Someone asked – What does ozone mean?) What does ‘Oj’ mean? ‘Vigor ’. ‘On’. It is not ‘Oz - off’. (It is) ‘Oz -on’. It is said ‘ojasvi’ (vigorous), isn’t it? So, the Sun will become so hot…. also the Sun of Knowledge will radiate such powerful rays, (about) which it has been mentioned in the Gita as, “Enough, enough, enough; stop it. Now I cannot tolerate” . That is why it has been said in the Murli, “(The Father) will give such a powerful drishti that you children will not be able to bear it.” That is only about drishti. But even the knowledge will go on becoming so powerful, (the Father) will narrate such powerful versions that those who do not follow Shrimat will not be able to tolerate it. It will become difficult to listen (for them).

So, the five elements assume a ferocious form. Then the entire world is destroyed. Who survive? Those who are conquerors of the nature, conquerors of Maya; only they will survive. All the others will be finished. Not even nine lakhs (900 thousand) will survive. How many will survive? (Everyone said – four and a half lakhs) Four and a half lakhs (450 thousand). Not even four and a half lakhs will survive. Even among them, there are souls with a thick peel of other religions. What? For example, if you goad the bull (arai), it starts running. If you goad a rhinoceros then there will be no effect. So, there are seeds covered with such thick peel that they are not going to bow before God till the threat of destruction begins speedily. So, if someone awakens when all the numbers have been declared, when the rosary of 8 has been declared, when the 100 (beads) have been declared, those who are going to become kings and queens are declared, when the 1000 arms that give special help to God are revealed as well, then what is the use? Hum? (Someone said – they will not receive any number, i.e. rank at all) Then?

(Someone asked – When will revealation of ShivBaba take place?) In which world will the revealation of ShivBaba take place first? (Everyone said – in the world of Brahmins) Those who have obtained basic knowledge whether in the past birth or in this birth; will they recognize first and run (to the Father) and form a crowd and form a line from Abu Road to Mount Abu or will the line of the people of the world be formed first? Hum? (Someone said – the world of Brahmins) Yes. Initially, everything applies to the world of Brahmins. ‘The old world will be destroyed and the new world will be established in the year 1976. There will be the rule of this Lakshmi and Narayan.’ So, was it said for the outside world? It was said for the world of Brahmins. Om Shanti. (concluded)

i) It was said by Arjuna to Lord Krishna on seeing the radiance of the Universal form of God.
.......................................................................................

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 25 Mar 2009

Disc.CD No.481, dated 6.1.08 at Bombay-2
Extracts-Part-1

Time: 9.20-13.50
Student: Baba, I wish to ask one more question. In the Ashoka pillar, four lions, four faces have been shown.

Student: And Baba tells in the Murli that there are three lions, which roar; or a flag made up of clothes of three colours is shown. So, what do these four faces of the Ashoka pillar mean? Four lions have been shown in it.
Baba: The three personalities, which form the Trimurti; among those three personalities, what is the name of the first personality? Brahma. What is the name of the second personality? Vishnu. And the name of the third personality is Shankar. Do all the three personalities speak and walk or are they dumb? (Someone said – They speak and walk) they speak and walk. So, the personalities who speak and walk; those who have spoken on the basis of knowledge; what kind of words have emerged (through their mouth)? The words have emerged on the basis of knowledge. They have been shown in the front.

And one personality is such that it does not speak words of knowledge. It does not even perform actions based on knowledge. What? And it does not even spread knowledgeable vibrations. It has been shown at the backside so that nobody could see it or follow it. If someone follows it then he will not be able to achieve the goal of the human life, i.e. to transform from a man to Narayan and from a woman to Lakshmi. That is why one personality has been placed at the backside. It is not visible. So, is it good or bad?

(Someone said – it is good). Which is that personality? Which is that soul whom we should not follow, we should not even remember? (Someone said – We should not remember Brahma) Yes, we should not remember Brahma. Even when he was in the body (it was said in the Murli), we should not remember Brahma and when Brahma leaves his body, and then, when he plays the part of Jagdamba in the last stage, even then we should not remember him. Even then Brahma has been shown in a pure stage. What? Brahma has not been shown in the scriptures in such a low stage. He has been praised. What? Brahma is called a deity as well,although he is not one. Mahakali is called a devi (female deity) as well. But among the devis; do the souls that play a part in lower category follow her more or do the souls from a higher category follow her more? Do those who belong to the Vaishnav community follow Mahakali, believe her, worship her or souls like thieves, bhangis (so-called scavengers), tamoli (those who sell betel leaves) worship her? The degraded souls worship her. That is why that face has been shown at the back.

Student: Baba, even then, why has it been said that we should follow Brahma?

Baba: It has been said that we should follow Brahma because – should we follow the soul of Brahma which is in practical at present or should we follow the one who has passed away? Do people follow the good by observing someone? Or will they follow someone whom they have not seen at all? (Someone said – By seeing) Somone follows someone by seeing him. If someone follows by seeing someone then he can follow in a better way.

So, is the role of Aradhanareeshwar (half masculine and half femnine form of Shankar-Parvati combined in one body) going on in practical now or not? (Everyone said – it is going on) There is such a big family of the Advance Party souls. So, can the sustenance take place without the mother? Can it take place? (Everyone said – No) Will the family withstand without the mother? It cannot withstand. Even now the soul of Brahma himself is playing that part in the world of Brahmins. Even now the part of mother is being played. What? These Brahmins (of the Advance Party) are the children of the path of household. They are not the children of the path of renunciation
...(to be continued).

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 26 Mar 2009

Disc.CD No.481, dated 6.1.08 at Bombay-2
Extracts-Part-2

Time: 20.12-27.29
Student: Baba, in the path of devotion (Bhaktimarg) some people worship Trimurti Datt (the deity Datt with three heads) and Ek moorty Datt (the deity Datt with one head) separately.

Baba: Speak a little loudly.
Student: Trimurti Datt.
Student: Trimurti Datt.
Everyone said: Dattatrey (a deity).
Baba: Oh, Dattatrey, yes.
Student: The Trimurti Dattatrey and one headed Dattatrey, why do they worship them separately?
Second student: They show him with one face as well as with three faces.
Second student: Why is it so?
Baba: First we have to understand as to who plays the part of Dattatrey? Which soul? (Someone said – the soul of Krishna) What is the meaning of the name Dattatrey? Are all the names in the scriptures meaningful or meaningless? The names are meaningful. So, what is the meaning of Dattatrey? What does Datta mean? (Someone said – the one who gives) No. Yes, ‘given’. Not ‘giver’. ‘Given’. Given by whom? Trey. Given by the three personalities. It means that God Father Shiv does not come in this world alone. (Someone said – He comes with Trimurti) With whom does He come? (Someone said – With three personalities) He comes with the three personalities.

So, which were those three personalities in the beginning of the Yagya? Hum? One was mother Gita, daughter Radhaand the partner. Were these three personalities present or not? All the three personalities were present when Shiv had come. Was the personality of Brahma present or not at that time? Dada Lekhraj? Hum? Was he present?
( Many students said – He wasn’t) Hum? Yes, he was not present there. So, the three personalities which were present; the one who was given through the three personslities means ‘Datta’. Who was revealed in the world of Brahmins first of all through those three personalities? No other deity is revealed. It was the soul of Brahma himself which was revealed in the year 1947 as Brahma and the name ‘Brahmakumari Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya’ was coined in 1950-51.

So, who is the true Dattatreya who was given (i.e. created) through the three personalities?
(Someone said – Dada Lekhraj) Hum? Dada Lekhraj Brahma. What is his main virtue shown in the scriptures? He used to accept only virtues. He did not used to accept bad qualities. So, has this thing been correct in his practical life or not? It has been correct. Brahma Baba never observed any child’s bad qualities. Whether any child follows Baba or not, whether they follow the Murli or not, whether they imbibe any virtue or not, Brahma Baba had resolved: I have to perform this action and show. Whatever actions I perform, other children will observe me and act accordingly. So, the one who imbibes the main virtue of Dattatrey is indeed Dattatrey.

And which animal is shown around the personality of Dattatrey? Hum? Dogs are shown. Hum? They are shown. So, Dattatrey and the soul of Krishna, the child Krishna are proved to be the same soul. And with whom is the horoscope of Krishna matched? With Christ. Which animal does Christ and his followers love the most? The dogs. That is why Bhartendu Harishchandra has written this poem: Kutton ko miltaa doodh bhaat, bachchey bhookhon chillatey hain (The dogs get milk and rice to eat while the poor children cry with hunger) What? The lustful dogs receive the love of the mother and the true children of the Supreme Soul Father remain hungry of love. They cry. They take birth crying. That is why they are named as Rudragan (those of the group of Rudra). What? So, are the animals shown around Dattatrey a memorial of the vidharmi souls (those who have inculcations opposite to that said by the Father) or the swadharmi souls (those who have inculcations as that said by the Father)? (Everyone said – Vidharmis) It is a memorial of the vidharmi souls.

Student: Baba, why is it so, that the dogs get milk and rice and….....
Baba: It happens like this indeed in the Iron Age. Is the government in the Iron Age a tamopradhan (dominated by the quality of darkness or ignorance) government or a satopradhan (dominated by the quality of goodness and purity) rule? In the tamopradhan government everything should happen in an opposite manner.
Student: The soul of Krishna is the dearest one to Baba, isn’t it? I mean to say because it will be the first leaf to take birth, will it not?
Student: (He will be) the first child, so in the form of the first child….................
Baba: Only that soul will be the first leaf of the world.
Student: He is the dearest soul of God.
Student: If we prove him to be wrong then, will not Shankarji beat us with sticks?
Baba: Just now it was said in the Murli. Which gun are you going to use? (Everyone said – of the knowledge). Your gun is of the knowledge, isn’t it? Or is it a physical stick, physical gun? Hum? And the physical gun will not hit that soul now as well. Will it? Is that soul (of Brahma) be present in this gathering now or not? (Someone said – It will be) It will be. (Someone said – It would even be listening Baba) It would also be listening.
Student: Baba, then we should be afraid of him.
Baba: Why should you be afraid? Are you the paternal uncle and Father to give birth to him or are you going to become his child? What are you going to become? Are you going to take birth on this stage-like world after him or before him?
Student: I am the paternal uncle, but he should know that, shouldn’t he?
Baba: Make him know this. Create such vibrations.

Time: 29.36
Student: Baba, both Murlis and Discussions both are being narrated; so if we play the Murli during the class, then the discussion is left behind; then the class….......

Baba: Play Murli for half the time and discussion for the rest half of the time .
Student: Nevertheless Baba, it will not be completed, will it be? The rate at which Murlis are being narrataed, if we play one Murli per day, then…
Baba: And what will you do if a gap falls in between? For example, in the year 1998; until 1998 you used to receive Vanis. After that, was there a gap or not? So, should the bank balance of Murlis end or should it be remain? (Someone said – it should remain).
Student: Now the rhythm is not becoming set. We are not able to listen to so many Murlis at the same rate at which they are being narrated.
Baba: It does not matter. Is it necessary to spend the entire amount that you have earned or is it better if some amout of your income remains in your bank balance and proves useful in times of need? (Someone said – there should be a balance) Yes, so why do you fear?

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 27 Mar 2009

Disc.CD No.481, dated 3.1.08 at Pune-2
Extracts-Part-3

Time: 2.18-3.50
Student: Baba, Maya will not attack those who live under the canopy of the Father’s love.

Baba: It is correct.
Student: It has been said so.
Baba: Who will live under the canopy of love? The one who has affection, the one with whom he has affection, so is he ready to sacrifice everything for the person with who he has affection, whom he loves, or not? (Everyone said – He is) Will he pass or fail in the test of attachment for the body, for the child, for the Father, and for the wife? He will pass. So, why will the person who loves (Baba) not remember (him)? The more you add the jaggery, the sweeter it would certainly become. Wherever our body will be (Everyone said – our mind will go there) Our mind will go there. Whereever our wealth will be (invested), our mind would certainly go there. What for is the body and wealth for the dear one whom we love? It is for sacrificing it on him/her.

Time: 3.59-5.15
Student: Baba, when this soul of Brahma Baba assumes a subtle body, and enters in the (bodies of) seed-form souls, it becomes seed-form there and when it comes to its own section, it starts its own old story again.

Baba: Do the children get coloured by the company more or does the Father get coloured more? (Someone said – the children) So, Krishna is a child, isn’t he?
Student: So, even this daughter Maya, who has now left the body; so can these subtle souls talk to each other or are can their thinking ways become similar?
Baba: Arey, have you not heard the messages now? Have you not heard the messages delivered after Dadi left her body? (Someone said – We have heard) You have heard. She talks. She cannot remain together (with Baba) forever. Everyone has to do service in his/her group. What? That is why it has been said: Dadi’s part with Baba is for 13 days. After that? Go to your own group; do service. (Someone said – So, will she enter in Jagdamba?) ‘Entering in her’ is a different issue and ‘she has shook hands with her’ is a different issue. ‘They will work together’ is a different issue.

Time: 20.40-21.21
Student: Baba it has been asked in the Murli : the one who has won over the issue, ‘who is the God of Gita’, it is as if the he has gained victory over the world.

Baba: It is correct.
Student: So, does this apply to the soul of Krishna? Does this apply only to the soul of Krishna or to everyone?
Baba: First of all in whose intellect did it fit that God of Gita should not be Shiv? ‘I’ should be the God of Gita. (Everyone said – Brahma) Who must be sitting as Shivoham (I am Shiv) in this world first of all? (Someone said – Brahma)

Time: 32.20
Student: Baba has said in the Murli that do not even ask the lokik (relatives) who do not follow the knowledge. If there is a mother who is alone (i.e. not supported by her husband in the path of knowledge), then she should not even ask the lokik ones and should not even listen to their opinion.

Baba: No, it has been said that, it has been said for those who are firm in the knowledge: you should neither ask anything to the lokik relatives nor should you follow their opinion. Yes, so?
Student: Now, I am the mother alone in following the path of knowledge and if my husband asks me: not to go to meet Baba .
Baba: Yes, so Baba has said that you should act tactfully. (you should say), If I should not go, then I wouldn’t go. I will not go.
Student: We have to come tactfully, shouldn’t we?
Baba: Yes, yes, you adopted a trick, did you not? You came tactfully. Yes, so what happened?
Student: After going back, if he abuses me or something happens…......
Baba: Does the abuse stick you?
Student: The neighbours say: when you go to meet God, you say that you have found God, we have met God, then why is there a fight in their home?
Baba: Why is there a fight in their home? It means that when God had come , didn’t the fight between Ram and Ravan had taken place? When God Krishna had come, had the Mahabharata war not been fought? When God Shankar had come, was the war between the deities and the demons not fought? You have many answers.
Student: The very foundation has been laid in the Confluence Age, hasn’t it been?
Baba: Yes, so what happened? It has already been told, it has been told in the knowledge, it has been told in the Murli that the gateway to heaven is (Everyone said – Mahabharata) Mahabharat. Without passing through the Mahabharata war, nobody can go to the world of truth. Howevermuch one may try to hide, try to save himself from untruth, he may not fight, but he will definitely have to (fight the war).
Student: Whatever they may say, but we have to come to meet Baba .
Baba: No, meeting Baba is not the knowledge. It has been said – once you have done bhatti, once you have seen, no matter you may go abroad. You keep doing service and you will achieve the post of Lakshmi-Narayan.
Student: Shouldn’t we come when Baba has come?
Baba: This is your issue, isn’t it? There have also been such lovers in the world, who see once and remember throughout the life. Can’t the experience of one time be made permanent forever? (Someone said – It can become) So, when it can become (permanent) it proves that; the one who sees once and remembers throughout the life, it proves that his karmic accounts of living together in the past births are more, so he can remember more.
Student: So, does it mean that for practical meeting should we just sit at home and…
Baba: As regards to practical meeting, whatever we obtain easily is like milk. If we seek it – give me permission. You are going to become a king. Does a king appear good seeking (something from someone)?
Student: Their vibration is more in the world of Ravan, isn’t it?
Baba: Are you God’s children? Are you Ravan’s children?
Student: WE are God’s (children).
Baba: You are God’s (children). So, should your vibrations be more (powerful) or…..?
Student: It is not happening like this, is it?
Baba: It is not happening. So, you have not become (a king) now, have you? Your heart wishes, does it not?
Student: Baba, the heart does not wish.
Baba: The heart does not wish, but somewhat effect is made (on it). There is effect. You have accepted.
Student: So, Baba, should we not go against their opinion? If he refuses (to grant permission) we shouldn’t come. We have to act tactfully.
Baba: Act tactfully.
Student: We come in his absence. But when we return, he confronts us. (Another student said something).
Baba: War will be fought only when swords are used from both the sides. (Student: I remain silent) Let him speak; let him speak.
Student: Whether we are following the Shrimat Or (not)?
Baba: Yes, we are not the ones to fight the war of words, or to fight the war of actions; or fight the war of vibrations either. What? We do not have to oppose any soul at all. We want everybody’s benefit or do we want opposition? (Everyone said – We want their benefit. We want everyone’s benefit. (concluded)

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 28 Mar 2009

वार्तालाप सीडी नं.487, दिनांक 9.1.08, नागपुर
Disc.CD No.487, dated 9.1.08 at Nagpur
Part-1

समयः 0-9.40
जिज्ञासुः मेरे मन के अन्दर बार-बार यह संकल्प उठता है कि बाबा जब माउंट आबू में जायेंगे तो मैं भी बाबा के साथ-साथ जाऊंगा। ये संकल्प उठने का कारण क्या है बाबा?
Time: 0-9.40
Student: A thought comes to my mind repeatedly: when Baba goes to Mt. Abu, I too will go along with Him. What is the reason for the emergence of this thought Baba?

बाबाः अच्छा संकल्प उठता है तो पूर्वजन्म में अच्छे कर्म किये होंगे। हैं? अगर किसी के बार-बार निगेटिव संकल्प उठते हैं, रील में निगेटिविटी आती है, चाहे ब्रह्मा हो चाहे ब्राह्मण हों। ब्रह्मा के सत्संकल्पों से स्वर्ग की सृष्टि रची गई। तो ब्राह्मणों के भी अच्छे संकल्पों से क्या होगा? उनके जन्म जन्मान्तर की अच्छी सृष्टि रची जाती है। तो वर्तमान में किसी के अगर अच्छे संकल्प चलते हैं कि मैं बाबा के साथ ही रहूं, हं, तो सिद्ध होते हैं कि नहीं?

Baba: If a good thought arises then you must have performed noble acts in the past birth. Hum? If negative thoughts arise in someone’s mind repeatedly, if negativity emerges in the reel, whether it is Brahma or Brahmins; heaven was created through the good thoughts of Brahma. So, what will happen through the good thoughts of the Brahmins as well? A good world is created for them for many births. So, if good thoughts emerge in someone’s mind at present: I should live only with Baba, hum, then do they fructify or not?

जैसे कुमारका दादी के संकल्प थे। मैं भविष्य में बाबा की वारिसदार बनूंगी। तो ज्ञान के अनुसार सिद्ध हो गया ना कि सतयुग का सेकण्ड नारायण कौन बनेगा? हैं? दादी ही बनेगी। अगर अंत तक संकल्प पक्का रहा तो। परन्तु क्या ये संकल्प ज्ञानयुक्त कहें? कि ब्रह्मा बाबा के वारिसदार बनेंगे? क्योंकि मुरली में तो बोला हुआ है – मैं तुम बच्चों को नर से नारायण बनाता हूँ, नारी से लक्ष्मी बनाता हूँ। और ब्रह्मा बाबा क्या बनेंगे? नर से? (सबने कहा – प्रिंस) प्रिंस बनेंगे। फिर नारायण बनेंगे। तो एक डिग्री कम हो गई ना। और फिर ब्रह्मा बाबा के जो वारिसदार बनेंगे उनकी तो और कलाएं कम हो जायेंगी।
For example, there was a thought in the mind of Kumarka Dadi: I will become Baba’s heir in the future. So, as per knowledge, it has been proved that who will become the second Narayan in the Golden Age, hasn’t it? Hum? Indeed Dadi will become (the second Narayan), if her thought remains firm till the end. But is this thought: a knowledgeable thought; that I shall become the heir to Brahma Baba? Because it has been said in the Murli – I transform you children from a man to Narayan, from a woman to Lakshmi. And what will Brahma Baba become from a man ?
(Everyone said – Prince) He will become a Prince. Then he will become Narayan. So, one (celestial) degree was reduced, wasn’t it? And then there will be further reduction in the celestial degrees of the one who will become the heir of Brahma Baba.

तो जो भी संकल्प करें, संकल्प करने से पहले ये पक्का करें, ये संकल्प श्रीमत के अनुकूल है? श्रीमत कहती है – बाप के घर जाना है। और घर में जाके बैठ जाना है या तुरंत वापस भी आना है?
(किसी ने कहा – बैठ जाना है) इतना संकल्प तो किया कि बाप के घर परमधाम, शांतिधाम जाना है। लेकिन इतने से ज्ञान पूरा हो जाता है? क्योंकि परमधाम में तो बाप के पीछे-पीछे जाने वाली ढ़ेर आत्माएं जाके बैठ जायेंगी। क्या? कितने बैठेंगे? ५०० करोड़ जाकर बैठेंगे।
So, whatever thought we may make; before making a thought we should make it sure, whether this thought is in accordance with Shrimat? Shrimat says – we have to go to the Father’s home. And do we have to go home and just sit or do we have to come back immediately as well?
(Someone said – we have to sit) We did make a thought that we have to go the Father’s home, i.e. the Supreme Abode, the abode of peace. But does the knowledge become complete just with this? Because a lot of souls will follow the Father to the Supreme abode and sit there. What? How many will sit there? 500 crore (5 billion) souls will go and sit.

इस सृष्टि पर जो साकार परमधाम बनेगा उसमें इस सृष्टि की जो भी बीज रूप आत्माएं हैं लाखों की तादाद में, वो सब जाकरके बैठेंगी। लेकिन वहां जाकरके बाप के पीछे-पीछे बैठना ही बड़ी बात है या कोई और भी बात है, जो लक्ष्य की पूर्ति करने के लिए जरूरी है? क्या है? (किसी ने कहा – सुखधाम भी जाना है) हां, सिर्फ परमधाम ही नहीं जाना है, वहां जा करके बैठ ही नहीं जाना है परंतु पहले-पहले सुखधाम में भी आना है। जैसे मनुष्य सृष्टि का बाप शिव बाप के पीछे-पीछे परमधामवासी बनता है। शिव बाप तो साक्षी हो जाता है। परमधामवासी हो जाता है, ५००० वर्ष के लिए और मनुष्य सृष्टि का बाप वहां बैठ जाता है या तुरंत वापस आता है? सुखधाम में वापस आता है।
All the seed-form souls of this world, numbering in lakhs will go and sit in the corporeal Supreme Abode that will be created in this world. But is it a big deal to follow the Father and just sit or is there any other subject too which is necessary to fulfill the goal? What is it?
(Someone said – We have to go to the abode of happiness as well) Yes, we have to go not just to the Supreme Abode, we have to not just go and sit there, but we have to come first to the abode of happiness as well. For example, the Father of the human world becomes the resident of the Supreme Abode following the Father Shiv. The Father Shiv becomes a detached observer (saakshi), He becomes a resident of the Supreme Abode for 5000 years and does the Father of the human world sit there or does he come back immediately? He comes back to the Abode of happiness.

ऐसे ही जो बोला है कि तुम बच्चे परमधाम को इस सृष्टि पर उतार लेंगे। तो परमधाम इस सृष्टि पर उतरेगा। बाप भी होगा बच्चे भी होंगे लेकिन वो बच्चे श्रेष्ठ कहे जावेंगे जो परमधाम पहुंचे, शांतिधाम का गेट खुला और साथ ही कहां पहुंच गये, क्योंकि शांतिधाम का गेट खुलने के साथ-साथ सुखधाम का भी गेट खुलेगा। तो जो सुखधाम में भी तुरंत वापस आ जावें, सिर्फ रुद्र माला के मणके बनके ही नहीं रह जावे, लेकिन विजयमाला में भी सुखधाम में आके पिरोना है। तब लक्ष्य की पूर्ति होगी। नहीं तो वो शंकराचार्य, वो सन्यासी, वो दूसरे धर्म की आत्माएं, वो सिर्फ मुक्ति पाती हैं। जीवनमुक्ति नहीं पाती। और हमारा लक्ष्य क्या है? हमारा मार्ग प्रवृत्तिमार्ग का है। हमारी याद भी प्रवृत्तिमार्ग की है। क्योंकि हम सिर्फ निराकार को याद नहीं करते। क्या याद करते हैं?
(किसी ने कहा – साकार में निराकार) साकार में निराकार को याद करते हैं। याद भी प्रवृत्तिमार्ग की है और हमारी प्राप्ति भी प्रवृत्तिमार्ग की है।
Similarly, it has been said that you children will bring the Supreme Abode down to this world. So, the Supreme Abode will come down to this world. The Father will be present there as well as, the children will be present; but those children will be called the elevated ones, who reach the Supreme Abode; and where will they reach as soon as the gate of the Abode of the peace opens? Because with the opening of the gate of the abode of peace, the gate of the abode of happiness will open as well. So, those who come back to the abode of happiness immediately, those who do not just remain the beads of the rosary of Rudra, but they have to be threaded in the rosary of victory (Vijaymala) after coming to the abode of happiness too, it is then that the goal will be fulfilled. Otherwise, that Shankaracharya, those sanyasis, the souls of other religions, they achieve just mukti (liberation). They do not achieve jeevanmukti (liberation from pain and sorrow). And what is our goal? Ours is a path of household. Our remembrance is of the path of household as well because we don’t remember just the incorporeal. What do we remember? (Someone said – incorporeal within the corporeal) We remember the incorporeal within the corporeal. The remembrance is of the path of household as well as our gain is of the path of household.

हमें सिर्फ मुक्ति नहीं चाहिए। मुक्ति के साथ जीवनमुक्ति भी चाहिए। तो शांति भी और सुख भी चाहिए। ऐसी तो कोई आत्मा नहीं होगी जो न शांति चाहती हो न सुख चाहती हो। कोई आत्मा है? हैं? अगर है तो वो आत्माओं की लिस्ट में नहीं है। किस लिस्ट में है? हैं? परमपिता परमात्मा है एक। वो सदैव शांतिधाम का वासी है। उसे सुख की आशा नहीं है। जिनको शरीर होता है उनको सुख भी होता है। तो संकल्प सिर्फ ये ही नहीं करना है कि हमें बाप के साथ जाना है। लेकिन क्या करना है? बाप के साथ जाना भी है और तुरंत सुखधाम में आना भी है। रूद्र माला के मणके बन गये, बीजरूप आत्मा बन गए, शांतिधाम में तो पहुंच गये, पहले पहुंच गये। फिर सुखधाम में अगर बाद में आए तो नंबर तो पीछे रह जावेगा। श्रेष्ठ देवताओं की लिस्ट में आवेंगे या बाद वाले देवताओं की लिस्ट में आवेंगे? ये तो बाद की लिस्ट बन जावेगी।
We don’t want just mukti. We also want jeevanmukti along with mukti. So, we want peace as well as happiness . There will not be any soul who wants neither peace nor happiness. Is there any soul? Hum? If there is any such soul then it is not in the list of souls. In which list is it ? Hum? The Supreme Father Supreme Soul is the one. He is forever a resident of the abode of peace. He does not desire happiness. Those who have a body also desire happiness. So, we should not just make this thought: we have to go with the Father. But what do we have to do? We have to go with the Father as well as we have to come back to the abode of happiness immediately. We became the beads of the rosary of Rudra, we became seed-form souls, we did reach the abode of peace, we reached first. Then if we come to the abode of happiness later on, then we will lag behind in the number. Will we be included in the list of the righteous deities or in the list of the latter deities? That will become a late list.

समयः 14.20-14.58
जिज्ञासुः सेवा के प्रति गीता पाठशाला के अन्दर बाबा के बोले गए महावाक्य बोर्ड बनाकर लिखकर रखना यह ठीक है कि गलत है?

बाबाः बाबा के महावाक्य तो लिखना अच्छा ही है। लेकिन चुन-चुन करके वजनी प्वाइंट लिखे तो ज्यादा अच्छा है क्योंकि नए-नए आने वाले स्टूडेन्ट्स के लिए बाबा तो पुरानी-पुरानी प्वाइन्ट्स ही बोलते रहते हैं। सामान्य प्वाइन्ट्स भी बोलते-रहते हैं।
Time: 14.20-14.58
Student: Is it right or wrong to write the versions said through Baba on a board and display it in the Gitapathshala for the purpose of service?

Baba: It is certainly good to write the versions of Baba. But it is better if we select important points and write because Baba keeps narrating the old points for the sake of the new students. He also keeps narrating general points.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 29 Mar 2009

वार्तालाप सीडी नं.487, दिनांक 9.1.08, नागपुर
Part-2

समयः 14.59-16.06
जिज्ञासुः बाबा बोलते हैं कि विजयमाला का आवाहन करो। बाबा संकल्प करना है कि किस प्रकार का संकल्प करना है? थोड़ा डीटेल में बताइये।

बाबाः अगर बोला जाए शहद की मक्खियों का आवाहन करो तो क्या करेंगे? शहद की मक्खी पालने वाले होते हैं वो सारी मक्खियों का आवाहन करते हैं या रानी मक्खी को उठा लेते हैं? (किसी ने कहा – रानी मक्खी को उठा लेते हैं) रानी मक्खी का आवाहन करेंगे तो सारी मक्खियां खुद ही आ जावेंगी। मुरली में भी बोला है। मिसाल यहां का दिया है। शहद की मक्खियों की एक रानी मक्खी निकलती है तो पीछे-पीछे सारा झाड़ जाता है।

Time: 14.59-16.06
Student: Baba says: we should invoke the rosary of victory. Baba should we make thoughts or what kind of thoughts should we make? Please tell in detail.

Baba: If you are asked to invoke the honeybees, what will you do? Do those who rear honeybees invoke all the honeybees or do they pick up just the queen bee? (Someone said – they pick up the queen bee) If you invoke the queen bee, then all the bees will automatically come. It has also been said in the Murli too. The example has been taken from here. When the one queen bee of the honeybees emerges then the entire swarm follows her.

जिज्ञासुः किस प्रकार का आवाहन करना है बाबा?
बाबाः अव्यक्त बापदादा का आवाहन करते हैं तो किस प्रकार का आवाहन करते हैं? हैं? पता नहीं? क्या बेसिक में पढ़ाई पढ़ी नहीं? ( जिज्ञासु – बेसिक में गये नहीं, डायरेक्ट) डायरेक्ट आ गये। इसलिए।
Student: How should we invoke (her) Baba?
Baba: When you invoke Avyakt BapDada, how do you invoke him? Hum? Don’t you know? Did you not study the basic knowledge? (Student – I did not go to the basic knowledge; I came directly) You came directly. That is the reason (for not knowing how to invoke).

समयः 24.42-27.25
जिज्ञासुः पुरुषोत्तम संगमयुग की शूटिंग का समय है। सतयुग की शूटिंग का समय तो हो चुका है। हम लोग तो नहीं थे उस समय ।

बाबाः यहां जो भी बैठे हुए हैं, उनमें कोई ऐसा है जिसकी उमर ७१ साल से भी ऊपर हो। हैं? कितनी है? (किसी ने कहा – ७३) छिहत्तर। (किसी ने कहा – ७३) तिहत्तर। सेवेन्टी थ्री। और कोई? कितनी है? (किसी ने कहा – ७५) पिचहत्तर। और कोई? बस? तो इतनी बड़ी सभी में दो आत्माएं ऐसी हैं जो यज्ञ के आदि में ब्राह्मण नहीं थी। और बाकी सब ब्राह्मण थे। सिंध, हैदराबाद में मौजूद थे। दुनिया की आबादी, दुनिया की आबादी, नई दुनिया के आदि में माना सतयुग के आदि में कितनी होती है? ९ लाख। और सिंध, हैदराबाद की भी आबादी कितनी थी? ९ लाख थी।

Time: 24.42-27.25
Student: It is the time for the shooting of the Purushottam Sangamyug (elevated Confluence Age). The time of the shooting of the Golden Age has passed. We were not present at that time (of the shooting of the Confluence Age).

Baba: Among all those who are sitting here, is there anyone whose age is more than 71 years? What is the age? (Someone said – 73) Seventy six. (Someone said – 73) Seventy three. Anyone else? What is your age? (Someone said – 75) Seventy five. Anyone else? Is that all? So, in such a big gathering, there are just two souls who were not Brahmins in the beginning of the Yagya. And the rest of all the others were Brahmins. They were present in Sindh, Hyderabad. In the beginning of the new world, i.e. in the beginning of the Golden Age what is the population of the world? 9 lakhs (900 thousands). And what was the population of Sindh, Hyderabad (in 1936-37) as well? It was 9 lakhs.

अब जो ७०-७१ साल से पहले के बैठे हुए हैं यहां वो कहेंगे अगर हम यज्ञ के आदि में थे ही नहीं ब्राह्मण तो हम यहां एडवान्स में कैसे आ गए? इसका जवाब है आपके पास? नहीं है। तो जवाब है – कुछ आत्माएं ऐसी हैं जो राम वाली आत्मा के साथ पूर्व जन्म में रही थी। लेकिन जब यज्ञ शुरु हुआ तब नहीं थी। इसलिए पूर्व जन्म के संग के रंग के वो संस्कार स्वभाव उनको एडवांस में खींच लेते हैं।
Well, those sitting here with an age of more than 70-71 years will say: if we were not at all Brahmins in the beginning of the Yagya; so how did we come to the advance knowledge? Do you have the reply for this question? You don’t have it. So, the answer is – there are some such souls who had lived with the soul of Ram in the past birth. But they were not there the Yagya had begun . That is why those sanskars and nature of being colored in the company (of the soul of Ram) in the past birth pulls them in the advance knowledge.

समयः 27.26-28.45
जिज्ञासुः बाबा, पोतामेल के अन्दर एक कालम है। बाबा को याद कितना समय किया? अब उसकी केल्कुलेशन (गणना) तो मुश्किल ही लगता है। कैसे करना है, जैसे सुबह उठने समय धंधा धोरी शुरू ही रहती है। तो इसका केल्कुलेशन करना बहुत कठिन है। किस तरीके से करना है?
दूसरा जिज्ञासुः दैनिक चार्ट में।

Time: 27.26-28.45
Student: Baba, there is a column in (the proforma for) potamail. How much time did you remember Baba? Well, its calculation (counting) appears to be difficult. How should we do it? For example, the household chores begin as soon as we wake up. So, its calculation is very difficult. How should we do it?
Second student: In the daily chart (not potamail).

बाबाः जो दैनिक चार्ट रात को सोते समय ५ मिनट लिखा जाता है। उसमें याद के बारे में कम से कम इतना तो लिख सकते हैं कि फर्स्टक्लास याद रही, सेकेण्ड क्लास रही, थर्ड क्लास याद रही। टूट-टूट के याद आई या कभी-कभी निरंतर स्मृति बनी रही? अनुभव तो होता है? तो जैसा भी अनुभव होता है वैसा लिख दो।
जिज्ञासुः उसमें बाबा एक कालम है कितना कमाया और कितना खाया। तो वो बेहद में बोला है कि ...................
बाबाः बेहद में तो सारा ही चार्ट है। लेकिन वो हद का चार्ट है कि कमाते कितना हैं और खाते कितना हैं। ऐसा तो नहीं कमाते कम हैं और घर परिवार वालों का ले लेके खाते रहते हैं? तो संस्कार पड़ जावेंगे उधार लेकरके खाने के।

Baba: The daily chart that is written for five minutes before going to sleep, you can at least write about remembrance in it: whether the remembrance was first class, second class or third class. Were there gaps in the remembrance or was the remembrance continuous sometimes? You do experience, don’t you? So, whatever you experience, write accordingly.
Student: Baba, in that there is a column : how much did you earn and how much did you spend (on eating). So, has that been said in an unlimited sense or ..................
Baba: The entire chart is in the unlimited sense. But that one is a limited chart in which (you have to write): how much do you earn and how much do you spend (on eating). Whether is it the case that you earn less and keep taking from the (portion of) members of the family and eat? So, you will develop sanskars of living on debts.

समयः 28.48-35.50
जिज्ञासुः आखिर ५-७ रोज, २०३६ में आखिर ५-७ रोज़ के अन्दर महाविनाश होगा। तो इसमें जब धरती हिलेगी तब माउंट आबू पर बाबा बच्चे होंगे या पहले ही वैकुण्ठ में चले जायेंगे?

बाबाः ३६ के बाद जो रह जावेंगे तो वो सतयुग के आदि में आयेंगे? हैं? २०३६ के बाद संगम तो पूरा हो जाता है। और संगम जब पूरा हो गया, फिर पुरुषार्थ का टाइम रहता है क्या? वैसे भी उस समय जो निकलने वाली होगी वो प्रजा वर्ग की आत्माएं होंगी या वारिस क्वालिटी की आत्माएं तब तक पुरुषार्थ करती रहेंगी? प्रजावर्ग की आत्माएं होंगी।

Time: 28.48-35.50
Student: The mega-destruction will take place during the last 5-7 days in 2036. So, when the Earth will shake during this period, then will Baba and children be present at Mount Abu or will they have already gone to heaven?

Baba: Will those who survive after (20)36 come in the beginning of the Golden Age? Hum? The Confluence Age completes after 2036. And when the Confluence Age is over, does any time for making special effort for the soul remain? Even so, will the souls that emerge at that time be the ones belonging to the category of subjects or will the heir-quality souls continue to make special effort for the soul till then? They will be souls belonging to the category of subjects.

तो सन् ३६ के बाद या सन् ३६ के आस-पास दुनिया का एक-एक अणु दुनिया की एक-एक मनुष्यात्मा और दुनिया की प्रत्येक आत्मा, कीड़ा-मकोड़ा, पशु-पक्षी, पतंगा इनकी भी तो आत्माएं है ना। वो आत्माएं जहां से चलना शुरू हुई थी अपना साइकिल पूरा करके फिर वहीं उसी स्थान पर पहुंचेंगी। इसलिए २०३६ के बाद न तो माउंट आबू का पहाड़ ही रहेगा और न ये दुनिया रहेगी। हां, ये कह सकते हैं कि आबू का जो पहाड़ है, नाम क्या रखा? हैं? आ बू।
So, after (20)36 or around (20)36, every atom of the world, every human soul of the world and every soul of the world; there are souls of insects and spiders, animals and birds, moths too, are there not? Those souls, after completing their cycle, will reach the same place from where they commenced their cycle. This is why, after 2036 neither the mountain of Abu will remain nor will this world remain. Yes, we can say that the mountain of Abu; what has it been named as? ‘Aa’, ‘boo’.

दुनिया के जो राजाएं हुए हैं या जो राजपरिवार हुआ है उन राजाओं ने दुनिया में द्वापर कलियुग में आकरके ज्यादा गंद की है। प्रजा ने उतनी गंद नहीं की है। तो वो सारी गंद राजपरिवार की जो बहुत ही गंदे हो गये हैं वो गंदगी का पहाड़ जाकरके वहां इकट्ठा होता है। कहां? माउंट आबू। उसमें भी कैटागरीज हैं। थर्ड क्लास वारिसदार भी हैं। दास-दासी बनने वाले भी हैं। छोटे-मोटे प्रिंस बन करके रह जाने वाले भी हैं। युवराज बनने वाले भी हैं। जो पहला प्रिंस बनते हैं। राजाएं बनने वाले भी हैं और महाराजा बनने वाले भी हैं। रानियां और महारानियां बनने वाले भी हैं। उस राजपरिवार की टोटल संख्या कितनी है? हैं? ९ लाख प्रजा नहीं है ९ लाख?
(किसी ने कहा – १६०००) १६१०८. वो १६१०८ वो सारी की सारी आत्माएं कलियुग के अंत में आकरके पतित बन जाती हैं। यथा राजा तथा उनकी ९ लाख प्रजा भी क्या बन जाती है? पतित बन जाती है। तो माउंट आबू – वो यादगार है पत्थरबुद्धियों की।
The kings or royal families that have existed in the world in the past, those kings have spread more dirt (i.e. vices) in the world after coming in the Copper and Iron Ages. The subjects have not spread so much dirt. So, all that dirt of the royal family, who have become very dirty, that mountain of dirt collects over there. Where? At Mount Abu. There are categories among them too . There are third class heirs as well there are those who become maids and servants . There are those who will just become small princes as well as there are those who become crown princes , who become first princes. There are those who become kings as well as those who become emperors. There are those who become queens and empresses as well. What is the total number of that royal family? Hum? Is it 9 lakh, aren’t the subjects (included) in those 9 lakh ?
(Someone said – 16000) 16108. All those 16,108 souls become sinful at the end of the Iron Age. Like their Kings, what do their 9 lakh subjects become too? They become sinful. So, Mt. Abu is a memorial of those with a stone-like intellect.

जो भी पत्थर होते हैं या पत्थर के पहाड़ होते हैं उनमें सबसे ज्यादा मजबूत पत्थर कौनसा होता है? ग्रेनाइट। काला पत्थर। वो काला पत्थर का बहुत गहरा पहाड़ माउंट आबू नाम है उसका। मोस्टली उस पत्थर के कलियुग के अंत में शिवलिंग बनाये जाते हैं। तो अंत में कौनसा पत्थर टूटेगा? छोटे-छोटे सालिग्राम टूटेंगे या वो बड़ा शिवलिंग का पत्थर टूटेगा? अंत में वो बड़ा पत्थर टूटेगा। कारण ये है कि वो बाप का पार्ट है। जो भी बच्चे हैं सबका उद्धार होने के बाद बाप का नम्बर आता है। तो माउंट आबू में लास्ट तक बाप का पार्ट है जो सब बच्चों को सूक्ष्म वतन भेज करके अंत में फिर जावेगा। और उसकी इतनी फास्ट गति होगी कि बच्चे परमधाम में बाद में पहुंचेंगे नम्बरवार, पहले बाप पहुंच जावेगा। ये याद की प्रैक्टिस की बात है। इसलिए अव्यक्त बापदादा कहते हैं ऐसी प्रैक्टिस करो कि एक सेकण्ड में साकारी एक सेकण्ड में आकारी एक सेकण्ड में निराकारी।
Among all the stones, or the mountains of stone, which is the strongest stone? Granite. The black stone. The name of the very deep (rooted) mountain of the black stone is Mount Abu. At the end of the Iron Age mostly the Shivlings are made up of that stone. So, in the end which stone will break? Will the small Shaligrams break or will the big Shivling stone break? In the end the big stone will break. The reason is that it is the Father’s part. The Father’s number comes after the all the children are uplifted. So, the Father’s part is till the last period in Mount Abu who himself will go to the Subtle Region in the end after sending all the children first. And his speed will be so fast that the children will reach the Supreme Abode later on number wise; the Father will reach first. This is a topic of the practice of remembrance. That is why Avyakt BapDada says: Make the practice of becoming corporeal in a second, subtle in the next second and incorporeal in the third second
........(to be continued)

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 30 Mar 2009

Part-3

Time : 16.08
Student : Baba says that in the year 2018, the birth of Krishna will take place. Baba, we used to think that, the physical birth of Dada Lekhraj Brahma himself will take place in the form of Krishna. So, Baba, it isn’t so, is it? Baba, is it about the Confluence Age Krishna.

Baba : When will the physical world begin? And this Subtle Region of Brahmins, will it be called the physical world or will it be called the Subtle Region created through the power of thoughts? Now, it is a Subtle Region of Brahmins. The sangathan (gathering) is being formed through the power of subtle thoughts. The gathering of the new world of the Brahmins is being created. Whatever takes place here is praised in the scriptures. Whatever that will happen in the Golden Age and the Silver Age is not praised in the scriptures.

So, Radha and Krishna who take birth in the Golden Age, will it be a physical world or will it be the Subtle Region of Brahmins? It will be a physical world. In that physical world, Kansa and Jarasindih (demonic characters in the epic Mahabharat) have not been shown along with Radha and Krishna in the scriptures. Kansa and Jarasindhi who have been shown along with Radha and Krishna in the scriptures, it is about Krishna of the Confluence Age world.

Student : Is it revelation-like birth?
Baba : It is about revelation-like birth. The physical birth will not at all take place here.
Student : And Baba, in the year 2036, it has been said that the Swayamvar (public choice of a bridegroom by the bride from among the assembled suitors) will take place, hasn’t it?
Baba : The topic about Swayamvar in 2036 which has been mentioned, (so) is Swayamvar something mentioned in the scriptures or is it any practical thing? And whatever has been mentioned about Swayamvar in the scriptures, is it a memorial of the Confluence Age world or is it a memorial of the Golden Age and the Silver Age? (Someone said – It is about the Confluence Age). So, those who have themselves chosen (their partner) in the Confluence Age world, its memorial is the Svayamvar. There are neither functions nor festivals in the Golden Age.

Time – 36.12
Student : Which stage do the 2.25 lakh (225 thousand) (souls) acquire?

Baba : Which 2.25 lakh (souls)?

Student : The 2.25 lakh plus 2.25 lakh souls, (totally) the 4.5 souls that are there in the family of the Sun dynasty (Suryavanshi), aren’t they?

Baba : There are 2.25 lakh (souls) who come from Vijaymala (the rosary of victory). And there are 2.25 lakh (souls) of the Sun dynasty. Those who are real Suryavanshis, the offspring of the Sun of Knowledge, those who take knowledge directly from the Sun, are of a swift nature because; they imbibe the incorporeal stage soon. And the rest of the 2.25 lakh (souls) who are going to become queens are not the worshipers of the incorporeal. What are they? They are the worshippers of the corporeal one.

Are they of a good character or are they characterless as compared to the 2.25 lakh (225 thousand) beads of the rosary of Rudra? (Someone said – They are of good character). The queens are of a good character for many births. That is why, it doesn’t take much time for them to attain seed-form stage. The souls who have a quality of becoming kings have become impure for many births. That is the reason why their study begins first as well as they have to practice more. So, who will be considered as the natural pure souls? (Someone said – Vijaymala). The souls belonging to the Vijaymala are naturally pure. Hence, they don’t have to make much effort. They come later, yet they go fast in their practical life.

Student : So, who will be said to be superior (between Vijaymala and Rudramala)?

Baba : The superior ones are certainly the children of the Father. The Vijaymala (souls) come from the Moon dynasty (Chandravansh).

Student : Is Vijaymala superior or…...........

Baba : They will be said to be superior when they have taken the advance knowledge. (concluded)
....................................................................................................................