Although not strictly a splinter group, I thought to add a note about “The Inspiration Party” and ask some questions about its roots or provence, as they are ex-BKs or ex-BKWSU now. This should connected toChanneling and the Psychic Dimension of BKWSU.
As part of the growing mystique of the Brahma Kumaris, it emerges that not only do they believe that God Shiva and their deceased founder Lekhraj Kirpalani is channelled through their mediums, that God Shiva and Lekhraj Kirpalani are able to channel themselves or “overshadow” rank and file BKs during service or to carry out there will, that they fly around the world inspiring others, such as scientists to build nuclear weapons, but also that other deceased members of the BKWSU are spiriting about channelling, inspiring or “overshadowing” rank and file BKs ... and may be others ... to carry out there will.
With their love of parties, this group has been given the name, “The Inspiration Party” and there appears to be some sort of link between them and the BK version of “The Advance Party”, a group of reincarnated BK that the BKWSU believes are building the Golden Age in practical. This group is said to include the deceased leaders Om Radhe, Didi Manohar, may be Lekhraj Kirpalani and other old sisters and brothers.
Now, my first observation is that no where during the induction of newcomers into the BKWSU are the newcomers informed that they are, in essence, being set up to be used by spooks as channels in the practise of spiritism within the Brahma Kumaris. I do not think that this is ethical. There is no specific training or control of the phenomenon.
It appears only to be revealed slowly in casual conversion and, perhaps, drip fed through Murlis and Madhuban classes over a period of years. I am quite sure that there are a whole load of BKs that have no idea this is going on, as they teach their Self Management Leadership and Peace of Mind classes. I am quite sure that there are another whole load of BK that would be thrilled to think that they were being used. And I am quite sure that there are a few BKs that claim to be being used, and attract a status from it like some trance messengers when, in fact, they are not.
OK. The questions;
- • Does this concept have any roots in the Murlis/with Bap-Dada or is it the projection/gossip of the BK leadership?
• Are there any or many quotes to support this?
• Has anyone experienced this phenomenon, been told that they have experienced it, or seen it happening (I remember it related that Om Radhe, Didi and others come back into mediums soon after they died only)?
• Could any members of this forum conceivable be channelling or “possessed” by such spirits from time to time or in general (some members have suggested that this forum is inspired)?
• Could it all be rubbish, just BK legends used to explain away anomalies (such as why Lekhraj Kirpalani, "Mama" and "Didi" died before the End of the World when they were meant to be part of "The 8", Golden Aged Emperors and so on) and used as mind control elements?