BKWSU Russia

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
User avatar
heshe
Reforming BK
Posts: 45
Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by heshe » 18 Aug 2007

I share your frustratioin mr green. :x babble babble on. Trust me people I have died and returned from the light [near death experience] and the light was cool 8). Didnt have time for all the baable on the basics people. Just abide in the light and it will be right. In the end folks, it do not matter who right or wrong. Though there are some very important things to be adressed like child protection and duty of care. i have seen the light man and it was cool. 8)

User avatar
alladin
Friends and family of
Posts: 718
Joined: 27 Feb 2007

white light

Post by alladin » 18 Aug 2007

Hi, Heshe! I also had a "NDE" before Gyan and also felt the same about the cool presence(white magician? :wink: !). He also said it was not time for me to go yet. I still had something to accomplish. So I said, "OK, what does that he mean?" You can just imagine how I felt. A few months later, when in the Raja Yoga Center, I was told we were going to change the world ... what a hook!!

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny » 18 Aug 2007

heshe wrote:I have seen the light man and it was cool. 8)
Was it Shiva as the BKWSU teach? Or is the BKWSU Shiva usurping the real light?

bkdimok
Reforming BK
Posts: 292
Joined: 27 Aug 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Location: Russia, ICQ 261034552
Contact:

Post by bkdimok » 18 Aug 2007

ex-l wrote:No. Actually, according to the BKWSU, that is members of all royalty at the start of the Golden Age. So how many are kings and how many queens ... and how many each generation over how many generations? So how many Kings will there be?
Dear soul, Om Shanti. As I see you want to know everything in details. There will be 16,108 kings during 8 births of the Golden Age. Also there will be 16,108 queens as well. If you want confirmation you should ask instrument sister or brother with status not lower than Didi. Otherwise there may be speculations.

Shiv through Shankar

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny » 18 Aug 2007

Specific details are very good. The more the better. Its just what we need and have lacked up until now.

User avatar
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of
Posts: 1133
Joined: 23 Jun 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Contact:

'Tis God Himself

Post by abrahma kumar » 18 Aug 2007

ex-l wrote:Specific details are very good. The more the better. Its just what we need and have lacked up until now.
Yes God, specific details please. No need to be economic with the actuality of the truth. So do speak. Specific details are very good. The more the better. Its just what we need and have lacked up until now.

User avatar
heshe
Reforming BK
Posts: 45
Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by heshe » 18 Aug 2007

Will give your question some thought. 8)

User avatar
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of
Posts: 1133
Joined: 23 Jun 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Contact:

Bhog Offering and Divine Message through Mohini Didi

Post by abrahma kumar » 21 Sep 2007

Thursday Bhog Offering and Divine Message from the Subtle Region through Mohini Didi (St. Petersburg, Russia)

Remember that the time for making effort is not unlimited. While seeing every scene of the Drama understand its significance and benefit.
Om Shanti. Today with lots of love and remembrances I sat to offer Bhog to Baba. And of course every-one's love for Baba was also there and then it makes a very good connection with the Subtle Regions. When Baba invoked me to the Subtle Regions I saw that for a few moments there was a kind of a gate there. Generally when I enter it's like entering into an unlimited space of light but this morning it was like a gate. And when the gate opened everyone wanted to enter into that gate.

So I also entered and when I was in front of Baba I did mention to Baba that I had come from this place and from this family and had brought Bhog to offer. And then I said, 'Baba, generally it's an open space, but why do I see this gate here today?' So Baba said that all the children are waiting to enter and when they see the gate they have this thought - that let's go in before it closes! Baba said that most of the children and even worldly people have this tendency that when they see an open gate they rush quickly, saying - let's go into the gate as you don't know when it is going to close. Baba said that even in the unlimited space there is also a limit of time.

So you children should always remember that time is not unlimited. Time is limited and space is of course unlimited. Those who remember that the time is limited will just get ready so that they can do what has to be done.

And after that Baba said that the time has a connection with every scene of the drama. Baba asked, 'How many of you while watching different scenes of the drama understand the significance of those scenes and also their benefit?' Because every scene is important and every scene has some benefit. So Baba said, 'While watching the scenes is your intellect busy with the scenes? Or is it busy with understanding the significance and the benefit of those scenes?' Because at this time you have a double part to play - you have to be an observer and you also have to be an actor.

Generally in other dramas the audience just watches the drama. They don't act in the drama at that time. But you children have to watch and also to act! So what should be your stage while watching and what should be your stage while acting? Baba said that if you just have two qualities, then each one of you will be very much content with your own part. So Baba mentioned two qualities - what should be your quality when you are watching and what should be your quality when you are acting.

So Baba said that while watching you have to be a detached observer, a Sakshi, and while acting you have to remember your Companion, your Sathi. That means I have to play my part holding Baba's hand, staying in Baba's company. Baba said that if you always remember the stage of a Sakshi and who is your Sathi, then while acting you will have very deep contentment. You will feel that you did play your part in a right way. Even if you know that the drama is accurate anyway but there should also be contentment within you with whatever part you play.

Whatever part you play you will of course say that it is accurate anyway, that we are playing this part according to the drama, but if you play with those virtues then there will be lots of happiness, lots of contentment. So Baba asked whether every child is content with their own part. Do you watch your part and also the parts of others? Is everyone con-tent? Is everyone happy with their part? Or you say, 'I shouldn't have done this, I shouldn't have done that'? 'Maybe I should've done this?' Do you get these thoughts?

So then you will stay in confusion, there will be no clarity. And clarity is very important. Baba said that when you are clear then at every step you take there is a multimillion fold result. So always remember - kadam me padam. Every step I take should be so accurate that there is a multimillion fold reward.

Then I shared with Baba saying it's a beautiful family, a beautiful Baba's home, a sacred space. And as I was sharing Baba said that Baba has love for each one of you. Baba knows that each one's love and each one's part is very special. So Baba gives unlimited, unlimited love and also blessings to His children. Because when there is this desire to keep moving forward and making intense efforts, then you experience two things. One is Baba's help and the other is blessings.

So at every step there is Baba's help and Baba's blessings. And then Baba said again to give love and remembrances to each one of you. Baba said that actually Baba wants to thank the children for taking care of Baba's task. I thought we should thank Baba but today Baba wants to thank us! Baba said that since you are cooperative in Baba's task so Baba also has to appreciate that and give thanks. Baba said, 'You all are doing very well. Keep the aim to be better and better.' So with these words of blessings I came back to this land. Om Shanti.

User avatar
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of
Posts: 1133
Joined: 23 Jun 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Contact:

Qualification of a Self-Sovereign Soul

Post by abrahma kumar » 26 Sep 2007

Sister Mohini (NY), in Russia (morning class)
Om Shanti. At the Confluence Age Baba is making us into self-sovereigns. Baba says that a self-sovereign should have the ruling power and the controlling power. Generally when it comes to sovereignty, it means authority. But when it is true sovereignty, then it is governed by right principles. There are certain policies of governance. So the first important thing is whether I govern my own life based on Baba's principles. Because the more I can govern myself based on Baba's principles, the more authority comes to govern in whatever field I have been made responsible. Or in simple words, if you have dharna, then if you tell something to others it will definitely have an impact.

Sometimes this question comes up within the family that who has created all these principles and systems of the Yagya. And the second question is whether I am able to accept all these Maryadas and principles. Because one of the titles we have to claim is Maryadas purushottam. That's one of the qualifications of a self-sovereign.

Generally when it comes to any type of governance, there are three things involved in that. One is legislation, that is creating laws, creating certain principles. This is what is done basically by Parliaments. Secondly there are those who execute, those who have to implement all that. These are different ministries etc. And the third part of the governance is judicial authority, courts etc. In a democratic society these are three different branches, three separate bodies. But actually these three are the powers of creating, sustaining and controlling.

Creating

We all should feel that whatever Maryadas are given in the Yagya, we all are part of it, and we all have created it. It's not that somebody is dictating this to us. Because all Maryadas are essentially connected with two things. Firstly, through them Baba helps us to keep safe from doing wrong actions and creating karmic bondages. And secondly, the family tradition and the kingdom tradition are being established. Every family has its social status, so Baba's family also has some Maryadas which create our social status. That's why Baba says that He has come to establish a religion and also a kingdom. This religion, or dharma, really means our dharna, Maryadas, principles and the quality of actions we perform. And the kingdom definitely requires some kind of fundamental rules because the kingdom is established through those rules. So it's a family, a kingdom and a religion. If we look at all the three, then we understand Maryadas and principles very well. In the beginning of establishment BapDada and Dadis were the only family. At that time you were not there and we were not there. So they have created all that, and now we came and you also came and we have accepted all these principles and Maryadas. And in this way, by accepting, we also become part of creating our social customs, systems and ethics.

Executing and Judging

Secondly, we should have the capacity to implement. And thirdly, we should be able to judge ourselves based on what changes we have to bring about. And really it's not judging but more like realisation. It means just to remind yourself that you are the one who created these Maryadas. A self-sovereign knows that it's not someone else asking him to do it, but that he has himself accepted it. Then the language we speak will be that of self-respect and dignity. And Baba says that if there is self-respect and you accept everything with self-respect, then you naturally give respect to others. A self-sovereign will help others to inculcate those things but he will do it in a very respectful way. Many stories come to my mind about Brahma Baba – how respectfully he would help us to become what we are today.

Baba always had love even for those who left Gyan. His love and respect for those children never reduced. And as a result of that many of them would stay in connection with the Yagya even after they had left. Why? One of the reasons was that they realised that it was their fault and that they had no one else to blame. We should never blame anyone for our failures. I have to look at what my weakness is because I have failed because of that weakness.

Baba taught us to govern our life on the basis of love and respect. Baba says that we should never take the law in our hands, even if we have that authority. Even Baba says that Dharamraj is His right hand. He does not say that He is Dharamraj. He is not playing that role now. So we have to realise these Maryadas as our royalty, royalty of our family. And then we start giving respect to others as well.

Controlling or Governing?

But then also Baba says that how you manage your subjects is also very important. How many servants do we have? They are our five physical sense organs. Governance is not all about controlling them but rather how we use them. Because sometimes we are so scared of Maya that we just think about protecting ourselves. We forget that we have to do something else also! 'I shouldn't look at this, I shouldn't gossip' etc. All that is necessary but there is something else also.

I always say to myself that through this mouth I should speak the jewels of knowledge, I should speak God's versions. So then I just feel strange: how can I talk about anything else? My mouth is a conch. How can I use the conch for gossiping or saying something waste? I cannot! So it is but natural that I will not gossip. Then there is natural control. I want people to experience Baba's virtues through my eyes. Then, how can I look at something in a body conscious way? The same is with my ears. If through them I have to listen to God and gain wisdom from God, how can I listen to something useless? You can think in this way about any of your sense organs. So then it will be governing rather than just controlling.

Love and Law

Dignity and truth of a self-sovereign in a natural way allows one to get free from the habit of criticising and making comments. Because you are to be accepted as a sovereign not with fear but with love. Others should listen to you and act because they love you.

The controlling power should be applied for the self and the ruling power should be applied for others. A self-sovereign knows how to maintain balance of love and law. Law is for the self and love is for others. Some always use law for others, which means they don't love themselves. Our law is the law of love. I remember that whenever Baba taught us something very deep and very important, he would say about it so sweetly and nicely that you would just remember it forever.

Some instruments say, 'This one is always doing what he wants.' Or they say, 'Why he did it?!' But my duty as an instrument is to see whether this person knows how to do that particular thing or not. The instrument has to explain instead of just saying that this one is not good. Okay, you may do so but then you will just sit alone. Whom are you governing then? Then your duty becomes just to maintain the system or to maintain the place but there is no governance. And if we explain with love and respect, then even if that person does not accept it, but at least we feel we did something right.

Once somebody said, 'Oh, nobody has patience here!' So what does it show? Who does not have patience? Others do not have patience or you? Or someone said, 'No one listens to me!' Again, whose fault is that? Listening only happens when it touches, when it appeals, it's not just because everyone has to listen to you.

A master and a child

When others say something and you accept it with respect you are still a self-sovereign! Because a self-sovereign also means that you are obedient, you are a servant. A self-sovereign will say 'Ha ji'. As balance of love and law is important, the balance of being a master and a child is equally important.

Brahma Baba would just start some karma Yoga and others would follow. He would just sit down to clean the grains, and all the children would immediately come and start doing the same. And he would start doing something else, he would not just remain there. That is also a quality of a self-sovereign: you just started and then there are so many people who want to do it.

Self-sovereignty means that your sovereignty continues because you have many heirs. Whenever I do something, I always take someone else with me because I know that when I won't be able to do this thing, that person will do it. Any information, any task, any talent, if you just keep it to yourself, then this is not the sign of a self-sovereign. A self-sovereign is a bestower. And we know that the more we give the more we receive.

Another quality of a self-sovereign is the ability to sustain. In earlier days whenever subjects needed something they would knock at the door of the king because they knew that the king had all the treasures. So if we are self-sovereigns, then all our treasure-stores of powers and virtues should be full. This is what I notice in Dadis: their treasure-stores are always full and so they are constantly giving, bestowing. Not a single person should go from us without experiencing any attainments.

Baba gave us the throne of awareness and we should not leave it empty. And we should not be without a crown. Which crowns does a self-sovereign have? The crown of light and the crown of responsibility. If I am responsible but not light it's not that I have a crown, it's as if someone has put stones on my head. And I have to carry this heavy basket! When there is a crown you don't feel heavy. And remembrance of Baba, awareness of Baba's presence makes us keep our tilak. Then we are victorious at every step.

A self-sovereign can make toli, eat toli and distribute toil; all three things! A self-sovereign does not mean that you only eat toli! Everyone of you should learn to make at least one kind of toli. How do they make tolis these days? They would take milk powder and chocolate and just mix it! I say to them, 'But you have not cooked anything here!' For us making toli really meant cooking! Previously in London Dadi Janki would cook little pera from fresh milk for Baba every Thursday. And you have to stir it for at least 40 minutes to make that small toli. That was not condensed milk. Dadi says that if every time you move the spoon you remember Baba, then how much power will be there in that Bhog!

Om Shanti

User avatar
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of
Posts: 1133
Joined: 23 Jun 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Contact:

Service News from Russia: Relay-race of positive changes

Post by abrahma kumar » 03 Oct 2007

rcvd via the BKWSU e-mail:
Didi Mohini's visit to Russia

The 3-day forum on the relay-race of positive change was successfully organised in Moscow in the presence of the divine sister Mohini ji from USA. Programme began with a press conference followed by a plenary session.

Opening the Forum Mr. Alexandre Gorelik said "we supported this project "Relay Race of Positive Changes" with light heart because this project strengthens optimism in the people, which is in great deficit in today's world. Because of this reason the project has the right to exist and to receive support of many people. This project corresponds to the norms and deep purposes of the activity of United Nations.

Today, when the process of globalisation is going all over the world having both the positive and negative aspects, the world requires positive support of the moral-spiritual values even more than ever. Together with economic achievements it is very important to protect the social values and variety of cultures.

The UN was created as a dialogue and for dialogue. The dialogue should replace the contentions and conflicts. The path to the future lies in dialogue. The mindset which reflects the positive values is the basis for construction and existence of the dialogue. The project became a moving school of education and enlightenment, the basis of creation of dialogue with ourselves, in families, in work-team, in complicated community of cities and the whole world. One slogan very much suits this project and that is 'while wishing for impossible be a realist'.

On the second day four round table discussions were held followed by a vegetarian festival. The forum concluded on the third day with a beautiful gala concert and short speeches.

In St. Petersburg two public programmes and a press conference were held dedicated to the project. On the whole every event was an event of enlightenment, heart to heart conversation and of powerful voices of commitments for bringing positive change in the atmosphere of the world. Hundreds of people were benefited as a result and have come into close relation with Brahma Kumaris. The project relay-race of positive change will continue further but with the additions of many new programmes.

The family in Russia also enjoyed the beautiful company of Sister Gita, Sister Bhumika and Bro. Erik. Hearty thanks to all of them.

Divine family, Russia

Om Shanti

User avatar
joel
ex-BK
Posts: 440
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was an active BK for 12 years. That was long ago. Now I am just a person.

Re: Service News from Russia: Relay-race of positive changes

Post by joel » 05 Oct 2007

Didi Mohini's visit to Russia
The family in Russia also enjoyed the beautiful company of Sister Gita, Sister Bhumika and Bro. Erik. Hearty thanks to all of them.
Ooh! I remember Erik, a Scandinavian looking American. Those penetrating blue eyes.

If he's survived this long ... perhaps Baba has been giving him special experiences of Yoga or relationship.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny » 05 Nov 2007

How easy is it to be vegetarian in the Russian states these days?

All that winter is not exactly suitable for growing vegetables, the economy is not so strong for importing foods and there are not so many immigrants that might bring in their foods. Meat, potatoes and vodka are what I think about when I think of Russian foods.

Does this limit vegetarians, and indeed BKs, to being quite wealthy Russians?

bkdimok
Reforming BK
Posts: 292
Joined: 27 Aug 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Location: Russia, ICQ 261034552
Contact:

Post by bkdimok » 05 Nov 2007

ex-l wrote:How easy is it to be vegetarian in the Russian states these days? All that winter is not exactly suitable for growing vegetables, the economy is not so strong for importing foods and there are not so many immigrants that might bring in their foods. Meat, potatoes and vodka are what I think about when I think of Russian foods. Does this limit vegetarians, and indeed BKs, to being quite wealthy Russians?
Om Shanti. I am pretty shocked. It seems to me that there is no information about Russia in the West. Simple example, in the city I am staying now (1.5 million people) Porshe Cayennes are not something extraordinary. 3 McDonalds, IKEA, 2 Metro Cash & Carry, Porshe, Audi, BMW, Honda, Toyota salons, Adidas, Nike etc etc. So there is no problem with food here. So to be a vegetarian is easy. Nevertheless it is winter now:).

However I am still shoked:)

With regards, Shankar

edited: PS It is autumn now. (-5 C)

User avatar
john
Reforming BK
Posts: 1606
Joined: 03 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Location: UK

Post by john » 05 Nov 2007

bkdimok wrote: Nevertheless it is winter now:). However I am still shoked:).
I always find it interesting how other countries are perceived when there is not much access to information about them or the information is filtered and probably manipulated.

I see this is how the BKSWU are also controlling, by withholding information and manipulating it.

bkdimok
Reforming BK
Posts: 292
Joined: 27 Aug 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Location: Russia, ICQ 261034552
Contact:

Post by bkdimok » 05 Nov 2007

john wrote:I see this is how the BKSWU are also controlling by withholding information and manipulating it.
Om Shanti. Yes, it is so. And what YOU are going to do with it?

Shankar

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests