2. If Shiva & Shankar are 2 separate souls, how come are they addressed as one? Please give us reasons?
3. If soul (atma) is not equal to the Supreme Soul (paramatma), then for who do we sing that atma & paramatma are on & the same?
4. If Gita sermonizer is not lord Krishna, then how can we claim Shiv as the sermonizer?
5. If the purifier of sins is not Ganges, then why is Ganges shown on the forehead of Shankar?
6. Different religious leaders & spiritual gurus have provided more than 108 versions of Gita, and then according to BK knowledge why is it not possible to explain the Gita?
7. If all the scriptures are wrong, then why did Brahma baba keep saying that even if Brahma comes down to earth, we will not drop the scriptures.
8. If Shankar & Vishnu were not present actually, then why is it that there are so many temples & idols dedicated to both?
Please provide logical answers & no unwanted fights & ego clashes.
Provide Murli dates as much as possible to substantiate your explanation.
These q's are open to all groups.. let the best prevail!!
The world is waiting for the right answers that needs to be known to all.