One Website for Everything - Observations

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: One Website for Everything - Observations

Post by mbbhat » 26 Sep 2019

Kaal wrote:
26 Sep 2019
However, Baba says - Krishna's lokik parents will be a King and a Queen, but he (Krishna) will receive the kingdom as an inheritance from his Guru (that time the emperor of world). This is then followed in Bhakti marg - children are made disciples of guru at young age.
1)A doubt. Are children really made disciples of a Guru in Bhaktimarg, or is it just in books/scriptures?
In whose Kingdom, children at young age had got Gurus? Do history(not just scriptures) books say anything about this?

2)In Hindu scriptures, it is said- "Maatr-Devo bhava, pitr-devo bhava, aachaarya devo bhava."
That is- the first position (in holy books) is said to be of Maatr (mothers).
But, in Bhakti, at any time did it happen? Had mothers got such a high respect in Bhakti? If yes, in whose Kingdom, or which century?

During most of the time, the tradition in Bhaktimarg, in India/Bharat had been like- "Pati hee parameshwar hai (husband is God)". is it not?

So- there is a doubt here.