Destruction of other religions

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
Post Reply
User avatar
mitra
BK
Posts: 145
Joined: 28 Aug 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Location: India

Destruction of other religions

Post by mitra » 28 Nov 2006

arjun wrote:• "Whatever be the religions that are remaining, I become instrumental in destroying all of them ... No one else does such a business. It is said, ‘destruction through Shankar.’Vishnu is also Lakshmi Narayan. Prajapita Brahma also is here ... ShivBaba explains to us, the children. All the incorporeal souls are sitting in corporeal form. So Father will also explain the children in a corporeal form, is not it? ... God Shiv speaks to the children. He himself is present here, is not it? ... Prajapita Brahma's children, i.e. Brahmins are here. Prajapita Brahma cannot be in the Subtle Region. ... Here you understand and get transferred to a higher class. You get a separate room. God Shiv speaks to the children ... If such words are used, then people will come and understand also. The name is written as Prajapita Brahmakumar-kumaris. Brahmins are created through Prajapita Brahma only. How big would be the journey to the Soul World! All the souls would depart. Just as a group of mosquitoes travels, is not it? When the queen bee of honeybees flies, then all the bees run behind it. It is wonderful, is not it? All the souls would depart like mosquitoes. Shiva's marriage procession is there, is not it? All of you are brides. I, your bridegroom have come to take everyone along with me."(Revised Sakar Murli dated 5.8.05, page 2, 3 & 4 published by BKs, and narrated by Father Shiv through Brahma Baba)

- The role of destruction of various religions has taken place neither through Brahma Baba nor through Gulzar Dadi. Brahma's role was and is a gentle role of a mother. Then who will assume the fierceful form of Rudra for the destruction of various religions and when?
:D Om Shanti,

I think the part of Destruction is fixed in the drama. Shiv Baba does not directly involve in it. Simply because he is non violent. Baba is present in the corporeal form - this was said in the Sakar Murli - the time when Brahma baba was alive in this world.

BKs are talking about the present time. Not the time before 1969. We will get transfered to the Golden Age. :lol: May be it is too easy to say! Shiv Baba will take all the souls because he is the bridegroom - not brahma. Brahma is his child. Queen bee is Shiv Baba.

IBHS
MITRA

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11590
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Post by arjun » 02 Dec 2006

Mitra wrote:Baba is present in the corporeal form - this was said in the Sakar Murli - the time when Brahma Baba was alive in this world. BK's are talking about the present time. Not the time before 1969.
Dear brother,
Om Shanti. If BKs talk only of the present time and not before 1969, then why do they read the Sakar Murlis, because most of what has been written in the Sakar Murlis pertains to the times of Brahma Baba and Mama. If they feel that Sakar Murlis are to be read or understood only in past tense then they should change the tense of the Murlis while revising it. But that does not seem to be the case. Throughout the world, whenever a BK teacher reads out the Sakar Murli she/he reads it as if it is in present tense and generally points out to the picture of Brahma Baba displayed behind her to mean as if he is still alive.

Take this Murli point for example:

"Now you know that our Baba has come in him. This body has its own soul, and then the Supreme Father Supreme Soul says – I am sitting in his Chariot. That is why you say BapDada. Now you see Dada through these eyes; you do not see Bap. You know that Baba is ocean of knowledge. He is narrating knowledge to us through this body. He is ocean of knowledge and purifier of the sinful. How can the incorporeal show the path? Nothing can be done through inspiration. Nobody knows that God comes. Shivjayanti (birthday of Shiv) is also celebrated. So certainly he must be coming here, isn’t it? You know that He is now teaching us.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 22.09.05, page 2 published by BKs and narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba)

The above words shown in bold letters clearly point to the tense of the sentence. The Sakar Murlis are replete with such examples. I have not come across a single BK teacher in my couple of decades of experience as a BK who would read these words in past tense. Everyone reads it in present tense as if ShivBaba/Brahma Baba was practically present and teaching himself.
  • When the BKs can manipulate the Murlis to remove all references to Farrukhabad and alter many other points to divert the attention of BKs from what the PBKs are saying then cannot they change the tense of the Murlis?

    And if they feel that Murlis are to be understood in 'present tense' then they should also be willing to answer as to where is ShivBaba/Prajapita Brahma?
Leave the matter about the language used in BK centers, the BKs publish huge advertisements at the time of Shivjayanti in the major newspapers saying that God has come on Earth and that Prajapita Brahma is also here. Well, I don't know if they are referring to the soul of Brahma in the body of Gulzar Dadi or the actual Brahma Baba because the general public would never believe if you say that Gulzar Dadi is Prajapita Brahma.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11590
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Post by arjun » 02 Dec 2006

Mitra wrote:Shiv Baba will take all the souls because he is the bridegroom - not Brahma. Brahma is his child. Queen bee is Shiv Baba.
Dear Brother,
Om Shanti. ShivBaba says in the Murlis that as the children of incorporeal Father Shiv (a point of light) you have only one relationship with him, i.e. that of a Father and a child. That way all of you, irrespective of the sex of your bodily costume are brothers. The relationship of brother and sister also comes only when you keep in mind that you have become the children of Prajapita Brahma and Jagdamba. So, how can the incorporeal Father Shiv become a 'bridegroom' without assuming a corporeal body? Moreover, He said that He would take everyone along. But Brahma Baba left all the Brahmin souls here in 1969 itself while the marriage party has not yet got ready.

I thought that in the relationship between the souls and the Supreme Soul, the souls are considered to be females and the Supreme Soul to be a male. But you have made Father Shiv as the Queen Bee!!!!!!
Mitra wrote:I think the part of Destruction is fixed in the drama. Shiv Baba does not directly involve in it. Simply because he is non violent.
When the BKs have not been able to convince even the handful of Ex-BKs, then how can they expect the souls belonging to various other religions ('vidharmis' or 'heretics' according to Baba) to accept the Godly knowledge without convincing them.

Baba has said that the Mahabhari Mahabharata Civil War is the gateway to heaven. Without getting engaged in this spiritual war with the weapons of knowledge how can we enter heaven?
Kindly think over.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

User avatar
mitra
BK
Posts: 145
Joined: 28 Aug 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Location: India

Post by mitra » 06 Dec 2006

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. If BKs talk only of the present time and not before 1969, then why do they read the Sakar Murlis, because most of what has been written in the Sakar Murlis pertains to the times of Brahma Baba and Mama. If they feel that Sakar Murlis are to be read or understood only in past tense then they should change the tense of the Murlis while revising it. But that does not seem to be the case. Throughout the world, whenever a BK teacher reads out the Sakar Murli she/he reads it as if it is in present tense and generally points out to the picture of Brahma Baba displayed behind her to mean as if he is still alive.
Om Shanti,

Every BK Soul knows that Sakar Murli's are taken before 1969. So i think to read in past tense is not required since in one's mind it is clear that it is a past Murli.

As per BK knowledge, Shiv Baba/Prajapita brahma is in the Sookshma vatan.
arjun wrote:When the BKs have not been able to convince even the handful of Ex-BKs, then how can they expect the souls belonging to various other religions ('vidharmis' or 'heretics' according to Baba) to accept the Godly knowledge without convincing them.

Baba has said that the Mahabhari Mahabharata Civil War is the gateway to heaven. Without getting engaged in this spiritual war with the weapons of knowledge how can we enter heaven?
We can have all relation ship with the Lord-Father, mother, teacher, friend, relative, "ashuk-mashuk", sat guru etc etc. Brahma Baba is in the sookshma vatan waiting for the rest of the marriage party. By Queen Bee, i mean the Authority-the head - the commander of all SOULS. As per the Knowledge, only a very few will be convinced by this beautiful knowledge. Whoever is comming to the Golden Age will automatically accept and follow this knowledge. Others will simply laugh at you when you tell them about it.

There will be 3 wars at the same time
  • [1] war between foreign countries [presumably nuclear war]
    [2] war between people [civil war]
    [3] war with the 5 elements of the nature.
We are actually engaging a war with Maya - the weakness present in all of us. By winning in this incognito war, we are actually entering heaven!

IBHS
mitra

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests