For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 798
- Joined: 01 Jan 1970
- Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account
Anyone who is aware of the history of Sevakram Daswani may post details in this topic.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 22 Jan 2021
- Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To understand the true reality
second, sevakram details as birth , family, . If sevakram was main role in the past. we have available 2 or 3
evidence regarding that, like .. someone says bengali gurus , Lekhraj's partner , and others. but it not accurate
or perfect for believing. if sevakram and family spoke Murlis , so it had not been any evidence available. even sevakram
and family photos was not available.
so, how can we showed real story.
- Posts: 3331
- Joined: 19 Jun 2008
- Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.
This has been posted in the BK forum (now not functioning) in around 2016 by the PBK member "sita (in this forum)". In the BK forum, the member name was "saligram".http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... Ram#p15005 - I don't have evidence for this. I have information he died around 1960. His children – Duru (daughter), Gulabrai (son), Riku (daughter), Kala (daughter), Devi (daughter), Mani (daughter), Puran (son).
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests