Murli points on Ram

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
Locked
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Posts: 381
Joined: 30 Sep 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Murli points on Ram

Post by sachkhand » 18 Oct 2009

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote: PBKs believe that the soul of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit becomes Sita in the actual Silver Age, but is believed to be the Confluence-Aged (Sangamyugi) Ram.
It is said many times in Murlis that actually Supreme Soul's name is Shiv but is also called as Ram. There is no other soul in Confluence Age who is called Ram. It is Shiv alone who is called as Ram in Confluence Age. Is there any Murli point for any other human soul to be called as Ram in Confluence Age? The another soul who is called as Ram is Tretayug Ram who failed in Confluence Age. Just these two. Any third Ram mentioned for any other human soul?
Thanks.
Sanjeev.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11513
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups
Location: India

Re: Murli points on Ram

Post by arjun » 18 Oct 2009

sachkhand wrote:It is said many times in Murlis that actually Supreme Soul's name is Shiv but is also called as Ram. There is no other soul in Confluence Age who is called Ram. It is Shiv alone who is called as Ram in Confluence Age. Is there any Murli point for any other human soul to be called as Ram in Confluence Age? The another soul who is called as Ram is Tretayug Ram who failed in Confluence Age. Just these two. Any third Ram mentioned for any other human soul?
It has been said in the Murlis that the only name of Shiv based on His soul is Shiv. All other names are based on His roles played in the Confluence Age. So, He gets the name (incorporea) Ram only when He enters a human soul to play the role of Ram (i.e. the one who dwells in everybody's heart). The human soul in whose body Shiv enters to play the role of Ram is called Confluence-Aged Ram (Sangamyugi Ram).

cal
PBK
Posts: 97
Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Murli points on Ram

Post by cal » 19 Oct 2009

shivsena wrote:
I am in the dark as far as truth is concerned. I do not know what is the absolute truth. But i know one thing for sure that God ShivBaba and his sacchi Gita, which will bring transformation of BKs and PBKs, has yet to come in future and at present PBKs are hearing Krishna ki jhooti Gita.
shivsena.


Dear Brother Shivsena:
I can understand Jhooti Gita defined as Krishna ki Gita. based on what is happening for the past 2500 years
IN YOUR OPINION, is Sacchi Gita a knowledge or End of Knowledge (Vedanta : Ved = knowledge. Anta = End)?

Cal

sachkhand
ex-PBK
Posts: 381
Joined: 30 Sep 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Murli points on Ram

Post by sachkhand » 19 Oct 2009

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote: It has been said in the Murlis that the only name of Shiv based on His soul is Shiv. All other names are based on His roles played in the Confluence Age. So, He gets the name (incorporea) Ram only when He enters a human soul to play the role of Ram (i.e. the one who dwells in everybody's heart). The human soul in whose body Shiv enters to play the role of Ram is called Confluence-Aged Ram (Sangamyugi Ram).
Is it that Shiv enters into the soul or enters in the body? :confused:
Do you mean to say soul enters in another soul?

According to your explanation, Shiv enters in Confluence Age in that person who is going to fail in Godly study and final exams?
But according to Murlis the person in whom Shiv enters is Bhagyashali Rath. And he is going to come first in the Godly study of Confluence Age.
Why is it that the person in whom Shiv enters fails and has to become servant of the Narayan in his earlier births and gets kingship only after Satyug when Tretayug begins?
Thanks.
Sanjeev.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11513
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups
Location: India

Re: Murli points on Ram

Post by arjun » 19 Oct 2009

Is it that Shiv enters into the soul or enters in the body? :confused:
I meant 'Shiv entering in the body of a human soul' and not 'into another soul'. You knew what I intended to say, but just wanted to laugh at me, is it not?
According to your explanation, Shiv enters in Confluence Age in that person who is going to fail in Godly study and final exams?
But according to Murlis the person in whom Shiv enters is Bhagyashali Rath. And he is going to come first in the Godly study of Confluence Age.
Why is it that the person in whom Shiv enters fails and has to become servant of the Narayan in his earlier births and gets kingship only after Satyug when Tretayug begins?
I have already clarified that Confluence-Aged Ram and the Silver-Aged Ram are different.
The Confluence-Aged Ram (Prajapita) fails in the beginning of the Confluence Age but gets the number one rank in the end.

Dear sachkhand Bhai,
If you really want to discuss anything new and cordially you are welcome. But if you just want to argue and repeat the questions that have already been answered on this forum a hundred times, then I don't have time for it. Since you have been a PBK for a long time you know all the basics of advanced knowledge. Despite that you are presenting the basic facts of the advanced knowledge in a twisted way to mislead the readers. This is not good. If you continue to adopt this method, I will have no choice but to stop responding to your posts like shivsena Bhai.
OGS,
Arjun

sachkhand
ex-PBK
Posts: 381
Joined: 30 Sep 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Murli points on Ram

Post by sachkhand » 23 Oct 2009

I have heard in VCD of Virendra Dev Dixit where he has said that Shiv enters in the soul.
Might be he too has said so due to slip of tongue.
I feel there is different meaning to entering in a soul and entering in the body is different.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.

sachkhand
ex-PBK
Posts: 381
Joined: 30 Sep 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Murli points on Ram

Post by sachkhand » 23 Oct 2009

Shivsena Bhai,
It would be kind of you if you make clear to me and other members why you have stopped responding to my replies? Is just because you do not find the discussion useful or some other reason regarding me.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.

User avatar
RudraPutra
Posts: 259
Joined: 18 Sep 2009
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....
Contact:

Re: Murli points on Ram

Post by RudraPutra » 24 Oct 2009

sachkhand wrote: Is it that Shiv enters into the soul or enters in the body? :confused:
Do you mean to say soul enters in another soul?
it is better to try to get the meaning rather than words....
According to your explanation, Shiv enters in Confluence Age in that person who is going to fail in Godly study and final exams?
....you are getting it wrong dear.....in Murli it is said that "Ram FAIL HUA"(Ram HAD FAILED)....it is never told that in future he would fail....
But according to Murlis the person in whom Shiv enters is Bhagyashali Rath. And he is going to come first in the Godly study of Confluence Age.
...why not....even in Murli it has been clearly described that "Humein un raahon par chalna hai jahan girna aur sambhalna hai"("We have to walk on those path where we have to fall and rise")....this is purusharth.....if Ram got failed earlier it doesn't mean he is fail forever.....no, he can jump and score the best in next exams....and this is what you have mentioned in your question.....final exam is till remaining,dear...!!!
now tell me one thing does this applicable for Brahma Dada Lekhraj?....which is that path where we have to fall as well as to rise?....subtle path never has stage of fall....hence it is said as light world.....it is the corporeal path that is path followed by soul staying in corporeal body and trying to rise above from corporeal to incorporeal and in this practice we fall many times(to corporeal sense or body consciousness) and we also try to rise many times....
Why is it that the person in whom Shiv enters fails and has to become servant of the Narayan in his earlier births and gets kingship only after Satyug when Tretayug begins?
underline word doesn't fits here.....he is also number one king of Satyug(Sangamyug SWARG-auspicious first birth) as Narayan also....
....is not your mother and Father your servant?...practically yes.....parents are the one who take care of us like no one else do....they remain with nature of obedient servant to their children.....even in Murli it has been said that "I am your most obedient servant"....so there is no sense of inferior complex ....the Ram's soul is Sangamyugi Narayan and in form of parent who are obedient servant of their children he do work as servant for Satyugi Narayan....

sachkhand
ex-PBK
Posts: 381
Joined: 30 Sep 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Murli points on Ram

Post by sachkhand » 26 Oct 2009

RudraPutra wrote: it is better to try to get the meaning rather than words....
But Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers want to dig in each and every words in Murli. There they do not try to get the meaning rahter than words.
RudraPutra wrote: ....you are getting it wrong dear.....in Murli it is said that "Ram FAIL HUA"(Ram HAD FAILED)....it is never told that in future he would fail....
So do you mean to say that ShivBaba was telling not about the drama but about a particular time limit. ShivBaba has given the knowledge of the drama. And FAIL HUA means FAILED. But Virendra Dev Dixit has changed and twisted the meaning that it does not refer to drama but to a particular period in Sangamyug (early history of yagnya before coming to karachi). How can that be? In this way everyone can change the meaning as he/she likes. It is clearly said that Ram failed and hence he gets lower quality inheritence.
RudraPutra wrote: ...why not....even in Murli it has been clearly described that "Humein un raahon par chalna hai jahan girna aur sambhalna hai"("We have to walk on those path where we have to fall and rise")....this is purusharth.....if Ram got failed earlier it doesn't mean he is fail forever.....no, he can jump and score the best in next exams....and this is what you have mentioned in your question....
final exam is till remaining,dear...!!!
now tell me one thing does this applicable for Brahma Dada Lekhraj? ....which is that path where we have to fall as well as to rise?....subtle path never has stage of fall....hence it is said as light world.....it is the corporeal path that is path followed by soul staying in corporeal body and trying to rise above from corporeal to incorporeal and in this practice we fall many times(to corporeal sense or body consciousness) and we also try to rise many times....
ShivBaba has told the results of final exams itself. He does not care about what all goes in between. And he has given the reason for lower quality inheritence of Ram, and the reason is that because he failed in the FINAL EXAMS he gets lower quality inheritence.
Surely this applies to Dada Lekharaj also because he has taken rebirth after leaving that corporeal body on January 18th 1969. This is my feeling. BKs may not agree with this.
RudraPutra wrote: underline word doesn't fits here.....he is also number one king of Satyug(Sangamyug SWARG-auspicious first birth) as Narayan also....
....is not your mother and Father your servant?...practically yes.....parents are the one who take care of us like no one else do....they remain with nature of obedient servant to their children.....even in Murli it has been said that "I am your most obedient servant"....so there is no sense of inferior complex ....the Ram's soul is Sangamyugi Narayan and in form of parent who are obedient servant of their children he do work as servant for Satyugi Narayan....
You can try very hard to convince by twisting the Murli points. But it is clearly said in Murlis that Tretayugi Ram has to wait till Treta inorder to get kingship. And till then he plays the role of das (servant). Anyway, there is no question of inferiority or superiority complex in Satyug because there they are all soul conscious.
No one in this world does selfless service (Nishkam seva) except Shiv. It is only Shiv as He does not have His own corporeal body. Evey human soul are getting inheritence from The GodFather according to his/her purusharth in Sangamyug. And based on the inheritence he/she gets we can tell who has done better purusharth.
Your logic is like "Chit bhi meri pat bhi meri" meaning "heads is also mine and tails is also mine". When it comes to getting lower inheritence due to lower purusharth in Sangamug, you give logic that parents are like servants and because they are parents they are like servants. And when it comes to popularity and fame of the deities and the respect they get in dwapar-Kaliyug, then you say they are better than and greater than others because they have got highest inheritence from The GodFather. How can both be correct?

Either Ram has done highest purusharth and gets highest inheritence. Or Ram failed and hence has to wait till Tretayug to get the inheritence of Kingship. And it is said in Murlis that Ram has failed and hence has to wait till Treta to get kingship. Which means his purusharth was not to the expectations of The GodFather Shiv.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.

User avatar
RudraPutra
Posts: 259
Joined: 18 Sep 2009
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....
Contact:

Re: Murli points on Ram

Post by RudraPutra » 26 Oct 2009

sachkhand wrote: But Veerendra Dev Dixit and his followers want to dig in each and every words in Murli. There they do not try to get the meaning rahter than words.
in Murli the words are spoken by Shiv....so no negligence in those....but here brother we can try to get the meaning of what manushya says....not exactly of course....but still here you could have done so....
well it's OK...past is past.....further on we can look over such things....

So do you mean to say that ShivBaba was telling not about the drama but about a particular time limit. ShivBaba has given The Knowledge of the drama. And FAIL HUA means FAILED. But Veerendra Dev Dixit has changed and twisted the meaning that it does not refer to drama but to a particular period in Sangamyug (early history of yagnya before coming to karachi). How can that be? In this way everyone can change the meaning as he/she likes. It is clearly said that Ram failed and hence he gets lower quality inheritence.
....well here i would ask you to go through the below Murli point
"Baap samjhaate hai aise nahi kahenge ramchandra fail hua.Nahi.(Yagya mein)Koi bachche fail hue jo jaakar bhavishya mein ramchandra bante hai.Ram va seeta treta mein thode hi padhte hai jo kahe fail hue.Yah bhi samajh ki baat hai na.Koi sune ramchandra fail hue toh kahenge kahan padhte the? Aage janm mein aisa padhkar yah pad paaya hai."----MU 9.8.70
....it is told aage janm mein.....not pichaadi mein.....now you can consider this in any way

"Ramchandra hai unko bhi saja khaani padhi;kyonki napass ho gaya.Isliye unko baan dikhaate hai.Kshatriya toh tum sab ho"----------MU 5.1.75
.....hum sab kshatriya hai ya Brahmin hai?????


"Ram fail hua toh 33 se kam marks mili"------MU 11.10.87

....what is the concept of this 33 marks????????

"Chandravanshi Ram ko baan aadi diye hai.Vaastav mein gyaan baan ki baat hai.Vah napass hua isliye nishaani de di hai."-------MU 10.1.02
....what about the gyaan ka baan? is it in treta????????

majority says that Ram none other than Shiv....Shiv HI Ram HAI.....so do you want to say that failure would get the same name what Shiv has?....title of Shiv to a failure?????????....doesn't this contradict....?



Surely this applies to Dada Lekharaj also because he has taken rebirth after leaving that corporeal body on January 18th 1969. This is my feeling. BKs may not agree with this.
not only BK but even PBK's won't accept your thesis.....no question in this....
Either Ram has done highest purusharth and gets highest inheritence. Or Ram failed and hence has to wait till Tretayug to get the inheritence of Kingship. And it is said in Murlis that Ram has failed and hence has to wait till Treta to get kingship. Which means his purusharth was not to the expectations of The GodFather Shiv.
do you want to say that soul who gets the highest position in Satyug cannot come in Tretayug?????????....no logic applied....
every soul either Ram or Krishna has to come down from Satyug to treta to dwapar to Kaliyug.....now tell me why we fall in Tretayug?...why cannot we stay in Satyug?....because we have done shooting or rehearsal in this shooting period...so at the time of purusharth sometimes our stage is very much satopradhan like it is in Satyug,sometimes satosamanya like Tretayug and similarly rajo and tamo like dwapar and Kaliyug respectively.....why this is not digestible for you?


further you have your own way of thinking.....no objection for that....

sachkhand
ex-PBK
Posts: 381
Joined: 30 Sep 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Murli points on Ram

Post by sachkhand » 29 Oct 2009

RudraPutra wrote: ....well here i would ask you to go through the below Murli point
"Baap samjhaate hai aise nahi kahenge ramchandra fail hua.Nahi.(Yagya mein)[u bachche fail hue jo jaakar bhavishya mein ramchandra bante hai. [/u]Ram va seeta treta mein thode hi padhte hai jo kahe fail hue.Yah bhi samajh ki baat hai na.Koi sune ramchandra fail hue toh kahenge kahan padhte the? Aage janm mein aisa padhkar yah pad paaya hai."----MU 9.8.70
Read the words underlined. In the Murli point it is very clearly said that those children who failed (in Yagya) in Sangamyug studies and exams go and become Ramchandra in future. So which is that future where the failed souls go and become Ram and Seeta? Is it Tretayug of the drama or in Sangamyug itself? It is stressed that they failed in their studies not in Tretayug but in Sangamyug. So it is very clear that those souls who become Ramchandra and Seeta in Tretayug actually failed in their exams of Sangamyug. As a result of their failure in Sangamyug they get lower quality inheritence in Satyug and have to wait till Tretayug to get kingship. I do not know how else you can interpret.
RudraPutra wrote: "Ramchandra hai unko bhi saja khaani padhi;kyonki napass ho gaya.Isliye unko baan dikhaate hai.Kshatriya toh tum sab ho"----------MU 5.1.75
In the above point it is very cleary said that Ramchandra and other students like Ramchandra actually have to undergo punishment because they failed. All the souls get inheritence from The GodFather in Sangamyug. And surely they will have to take knowledge, atleast a drop like "I am soul and Shiv is The Supreme Soul, The GodFather". All such souls get Mukti and others who do purusharth of Purity will come in the first half cycle of the drama which is called Brahma's day. Depending on their purusharth they will come at their respective time. Those who remain purusharthi till the end will become Kshatriya as they never pass in their purusharth of Purity. And those who pass will become Brahman and such Sampoorna Brahman become Farishta who in turn are called Devta, and these devta get Kingship from their first birth itself in Satyug.
But those who failed, although might come in Satyug but gets kingship only in Tretayug.
RudraPutra wrote: ....hum sab kshatriya hai ya Brahmin hai?????
You can decide yourself depending on your present stage.
RudraPutra wrote: "Ram fail hua toh 33 se kam marks mili"------MU 11.10.87
....what is the concept of this 33 marks????????
I do not find anything special in this. Tell what is the speciality of 33 marks for passing.
RudraPutra wrote: "Chandravanshi Ram ko baan aadi diye hai.Vaastav mein gyaan baan ki baat hai.Vah napass hua isliye nishaani de di hai."-------MU 10.1.02
....what about the gyaan ka baan? is it in treta????????
It shows that those souls remained purusharthi till the end of Sangamyug, fighting with Maya. And never experienced victory over Maya in Sangamyug. This is what is depicted in Ramchandra's picture. This is what is said in Murlis.
RudraPutra wrote: majority says that Ram none other than Shiv....Shiv HI Ram HAI.....so do you want to say that failure would get the same name what Shiv has?....title of Shiv to a failure?????????....doesn't this contradict....?
It is clearly said in Murlis that because of the name Rama being used for Shiv (in contrast to Ravan) and Rama is also the name of Tretayug's king there has been lots of confusion. These Murli points have been mentioned previously in this thread. But if you want to ignore them what can I do?
RudraPutra wrote: do you want to say that soul who gets the highest position in Satyug cannot come in Tretayug?????????....no logic applied....
every soul either Ram or Krishna has to come down from Satyug to treta to dwapar to Kaliyug.....now tell me why we fall in Tretayug?...why cannot we stay in Satyug?....because we have done shooting or rehearsal in this shooting period...so at the time of purusharth sometimes our stage is very much satopradhan like it is in Satyug,sometimes satosamanya like Tretayug and similarly rajo and tamo like dwapar and Kaliyug respectively.....why this is not digestible for you?
Is it me or you who is not able to digest the simple Murli point which clearly says that the soul of Ram of Tretayug actually failed in Sangamyug studies and hence got punishment and gets lower quality of inheritence in Satyug and has to wait till Tretayug to get kingship.
Regarding your accussation in the words made bold above, it your effort to put words in my mouth. I have nowhere written so. And therefore there was no need to write the next long paragraph and to question my digestive system.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3193
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a BK and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Murli points on Ram

Post by mbbhat » 01 Dec 2009

SM 8-12- 82(1):- Ram se ShivBaba akshar theek hai. Ram Baba akshar shobhtaa nahin. ShivBaba akshar mash_hur hai. Doosrey koyi par Baba naam shobhtaa nahin. Rudr Baba bhi nahin kahenge. ShivBaba akshar sabkey mukh par hai. -106

= The word ShivBaba is more accurate than Ram. The word Ram Baba does not look good. The word ShivBaba is famous. The name Baba does not look good on any other. It is not said even RudrBaba. The word ShivBaba is present on everyone’s face/mouth.

User avatar
shivsena
ex-PBK
Posts: 4314
Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.
Location: Mumbai
Contact:

Re: Murli points on Ram

Post by shivsena » 24 Mar 2010

To all BK-PBK brothers.

Wishing you all a enlightening Ram-navami.

Murli point: "Vande mataram hai toh vande pitaram saath mein hai hi."....who is this soul who is mataRam and pitaRam also (ie. mat-pita together combined)....if one can solve this riddle then the whole mystery of who is Shri Shri Ramshivbaba will become very clear.

shivsena.

User avatar
RudraPutra
Posts: 259
Joined: 18 Sep 2009
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....
Contact:

Re: Murli points on Ram

Post by RudraPutra » 24 Mar 2010

shivsena wrote: Wishing you all a enlightening Ram-navami.
....could you answer me why not Ram Jayanti is said....why it is said Ram Navami?????....just want to know your views???
Murli point: "Vande mataram hai toh vande pitaram saath mein hai hi."....who is this soul who is mataRam and pitaRam also (ie. mat-pita together combined)....if one can solve this riddle then the whole mystery of who is Shri Shri Ramshivbaba will become very clear.
....what to solve the riddle???...first you try to understand the word mataram.....it's pronounced mataram last 'a' is short one and not mataraam....you have to understand the meaning of those words....

now talking about the Murli points it really means alongwith mother Father is there....now what do you mean by saath mein??????????... backbone baap Dada bachchon ke saath humesha hai.....reply what is meant by saath mein??

"Brahma ko bhi paavan banane wala vah ek Satguru hai.Sat Baba,Sat teacher,Sat guru teenon ikatthe hai" ---------MU 25.9.98
....what do you mean by ikatthe hai??????? are there three different personalities staying together or three different characters played together through same single personality????... :?:

User avatar
shivsena
ex-PBK
Posts: 4314
Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.
Location: Mumbai
Contact:

Re: Murli points on Ram

Post by shivsena » 27 Mar 2010

RudraPutra wrote: ....could you answer me why not Ram Jayanti is said....why it is said Ram Navami?????....just want to know your views???
:?:
Dear rudraputra.

The number 9 is associated with God (as per many articles i read on the internet)
The number 999 is supposed to be God's number : 9+9+9 = 27 = 2+7 = 9.
The number 9 when multiplied with any number, then the sum of the digits always add to 9.

Also it is said "cloud nine" ....only those souls who know the real Ramshivbaba will be on cloud nine.....also cat is supposed to have 9 lives...why is it so ????? ....nobody knows the real reason.... and there is a saying "a stich in time saves nine"....why this is so ???....we have to churn about all the above to know more about the magical number nine.

There are many articles on number 9 on the internet and one can read it to find out the amazing power of number 9.
Please give your views on why Ram is associated with navami.
shivsena.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest