Who is Godly-form of Maya ??

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Who is Maya ???

Post by shivsena » 30 Mar 2011

roy wrote:I believe from time to time, Brahma Baba out of attachment to the Brahmin children, went against the teachings of ShivBaba; and so by this definition, Brahma Baba is of the Ravana Community.
Dear roy Bhai.

Ak and Baba Dixit openly teach that DL played the role of Ravan and hiranya-kashyap by giving wrong directions to BKs.....do you also believe the same.....if you too believe that DL played the role of Ravan and bk is Ravan community, then do you believe that the soul who played Ravan, became karmatit and is also narrating avaykt Vanis to inculcate virtues and is entering VD to interfere in advance clarifications.

shivsena.

arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 31 Mar 2011

sachkhand wrote:(2) The same logic can be applied to Brahma Baba's permission to some of the children to get married. Brahma Baba is not a dictator. He tells what is Shrimat. But also being Prajpita Brahma, had to consider the eligibilty of the children and their capacity. Brahma Baba was not telling all children to get married. So why does AIVV present it as a great crime?
It is not being presented as a crime but as a weakness. The above member should be careful while adding his own words. When Anu said garlic, he added onion to it. When we said weaknesses of Brahma Baba, he added 'crime' to it.
3) Similarly there is a need for buildings to do service. And there are at times people who oppose BK knowledge. And they make efforts to get the BKs out. And hence it is better for BKs to have their own building to do service if possible. Making property is not their intention. Now, it all depends on what attitude you have towards BKs. You can interpret their actions either way. Jaisi drushti vaisi Shrusti can be applied here too.
In Avyakt Vanis there has been directions about building halls in Abu. So, what does that mean? Why does Veerendra Dev Dixit read Avyakt Vanis which are given by someone who is violating Shrimat?
BKs were directed to build buildings only in Mount Abu not in other places. And never by begging or extracting (by various means) from their gullible followers. But it is well known how they build buildings or bank balances or organize programmes (which serve to give more publicity to senior BKs than to ShivBaba).
(4) This is glorifying something unnecessary. Why should someone not keep something which they see as heritage? Is every follower of Veerendra Dev Dixit soul conscious? Why they are not soul conscious even after following Veerendra Dev Dixit? They too hear songs (given in Murlis). The surrendered people in the centre of AIVV used to see TV serials like Shaktiman and others. What is all this?
Keeping something as a heritage only to remember a bodily being is against Shrimat. PBKs don't hear to songs. Some TV Serials based on mythology (like Mahabharata, Ramayana, Shiv Mahapuraan, etc.) or history (like Chanakya, Queen Lakshmibai, etc.) are shown. What is the harm in that? It helps people in churning about the Godly knowledge and about the cycle of 84 births. And Baba asks us to become swadarshan chakradhari in the Murlis.

Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 31 Mar 2011

Dear Shivsena Bhai
shivsena wrote:To which soul does the above quote indicate: Does it indicate that shivbindi who supposedly entered VD in 1970 will transform him from tamopradhan stage (in 1970) to satopradhan stage (in about 2020)...is this what you are hinting at !!
My personal belief, is that this point refers to Baba Dixit becoming satopradhan in 2018, which is exactly 50 years from 1969, when he first came into contact with the Brahma Kumaris again. My main reason for including this point though, was to show that going from tamo to sato is a "process" of effort making, which takes time; and is ascending in nature. You would have us believe, that Baba Dixit's efforts for 50 years, are to deceive the PBKs, and lead them into further degradation(descending in nature), and that this is the shooting of the copper and Iron Aged descent into degradation. Okay, that's how you see it! However, imo, this doesn't explain the fall of the deities, from the beginning of the Golden Age, to the end of the Silver Age. What in your opinion, is the shooting process for this phenomenon?

Roy

shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 31 Mar 2011

Roy wrote: My personal belief, is that this point refers to Baba Dixit becoming satopradhan in 2018, which is exactly 50 years from 1969, when he first came into contact with the Brahma Kumaris again.
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

So if Baba Dixit is going to be satopradhan in 2018, then in what form is he going to be revealed to the world and when(which year) will he become Father of child Krishna-DL....this is what any logical person would like to know further.

shivsena.

Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Dear Shivsena Bhai
shivsena wrote:So if Baba Dixit is going to be satopradhan in 2018, then in what form is he going to be revealed to the world and when(which year) will he become Father of child Krishna-DL....this is what any logical person would like to know further.
We only have to look to Bhakti memorials to see that imo, he will be revealed as Shankar, no 1 Brahmin effort maker, as in Shiv Shankar. He will also be revealed as practical Father of Humanity, Ram, through whom the inheritance of heaven is achieved(Ram raj). He will a little later, become Sangamyugi Narayan, after his marriage to Sangamyugi Radhe(Sister Vedanti), who will become World Empress Lakshmi. Like Father of souls, Shiv Himself; Baba Dixit will be named and revealed, according to the role he is playing in the practical form.

There will then need to be a process of bodily transformation(purification) over the next few years, before Lakshmi-Narayan are ready to give birth to twins, Radhe-Krishna. If any PBK would like to say more, please continue; and also please correct any mistakes i may have made, with anything i have said here. Thank you!

Roy

Roy

Dear Shivsean Bhai
shivsena wrote:Ak and Baba Dixit openly teach that DL played the role of Ravan and hiranya-kashyap by giving wrong directions to BKs.....do you also believe the same.....if you too believe that DL played the role of Ravan and bk is Ravan community, then do you believe that the soul who played Ravan, became karmatit and is also narrating avaykt Vanis to inculcate virtues and is entering VD to interfere in advance clarifications.
I personally at this point, do not see Brahma Baba as Ravan, in the way you may be suggesting. I believe by performing certain actions against Shrimat, he placed himself in the category, of a soul who belongs to the Ravana Community, as defined in the Sakar Murlis. However, this does not make me see him in a negative light, as after his physical death, he joins ShivBaba, and Baba Dixit, to play the role of Shankar as depicted in Bhakti memorials. He continues to study, and this process comes to an end in 2018-night of Brahma) when he finally realises, he is not the God of the Gita.

With regard to his interfering in AK clarifications, this is definately a possibility, as he revealed back in 1966 onwards(Destruction in 1976), his grasp of the deeper or more subtle aspects of Gyan, is fairly weak. One of his greatest strengths imo, is his ability to inculcate virtues, and teach others about this process, as he does in the Avyakt Vanis. Brahma Baba's weakness is not that of wordly ambition, such as is the case with the body conscious gurus of the BK world(Ravan raj)... but simply, that he doesn't have the powerful intellect of Baba Dixit. However, who in reality does; so this is not an insult, it is simply a point of fact(imo)!

Roy

arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 01 Apr 2011

shivsena wrote:So if Baba Dixit is going to be satopradhan in 2018, then in what form is he going to be revealed to the world and when(which year) will he become Father of child Krishna-DL....this is what any logical person would like to know further.
To those who are to become deities he will be revealed as a deity (Confluence Age Narayan) and to the vidharmi souls he will continue to be a demon/Ravan until their peel of body consciousness is removed by Dharmaraj.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 02 Apr 2011

arjun wrote:To those who are to become deities he will be revealed as a deity (Confluence Age Narayan) and to the vidharmi souls he will continue to be a demon/Ravan until their peel of body consciousness is removed by Dharmaraj.
Av. Vanis say: "Vidharmion ke prati shakti swaroop banana hai." [meaning: "one has to become shakti swaroop against vidharmis."]

So let us wait and see who are the "shakti-swaroop souls" (those who remember no. 1 shivshakti) and who are "vidharmis" (those who remember bodily guru-Baba Dixit.)

shivsena.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 21 Apr 2011

To all pbk brothers.

In Murli 9-9-02 ShivBaba says: "Bap varsa dete hain, Ravan shrap dete hain.....Maya-Ravan ne sabki buddhi ko taala lagaa diya hai." ["Father gives inheritance (numberwise), Ravan gives curse (by taking souls away from no. 1 shivshakti)....Maya-Ravan(baba dixit's part) has locked the intellect of all souls( PBKs by his invention AK.) ]

The above point clearly describes the pbk world of behad ka drama (not bk world), where presently Maya-Ravan has locked the intellect of all souls and is taking them away from the yartharth roop of ShivBaba(no. 1 shivshakti).

shivsena.

Roy

Post by Roy » 21 Apr 2011

shivsena wrote:In Murli 9-9-02 ShivBaba says: "Bap varsa dete hain, Ravan shrap dete hain.....Maya-Ravan ne sabki buddhi ko taala lagaa diya hai." ["Father gives inheritance (numberwise), Ravan gives curse (by taking souls away from no. 1 shivshakti)....Maya-Ravan(baba dixit's part) has locked the intellect of all souls( PBKs by his invention AK.) ]The above point clearly describes the pbk world of behad ka drama (not bk world), where presently Maya-Ravan has locked the intellect of all souls and is taking them away from the yartharth roop of ShivBaba(no. 1 shivshakti).
Since Baba Dixit is not even accepted by the BKs; how could he have locked their intellects??? Who is the Ravan who is taking the BKs into durgati??? Who or what is the universal Ravan, that locks all of our intellects? Is it the five vices by any chance, born out of body consciousness; such that ShivBaba needs to come practically(in Sakar) into this degraded world, and teach us face to face(not through inspiration), how to become soul conscious; and thus bestow on us, the inheritance of peace and happiness, that comes with the nirakar(soul conscious) stage.

Roy

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 08 May 2011

Dear roy Bhai and pbk brothers.

ShivBaba says in Murli 1-5-08 : " Deh-abhimani hona manaa Maya ka vaar hona...deh-abhiman ne tumara bedaa gark kiyaa hai....Maya tumko deh-abhimani banati...yeh baat badi sukhma hai."
[ "To become body-conscious means Maya has attacked you....body-consciousness has pulled your (PBKs) fleet down...Maya(ishwariya roop) makes you (PBKs) body-conscious (by teaching that shiv is going to be revealed by 3 physical bodies)....these are very subtle things to understand."]

The above Murli clearly describes how Maya makes PBKs body-conscious.
The 5 vices Maya makes souls body-conscious at the beginning of Dwapur yug in the broad drama ....and in the subtle Sangamyugi drama, the ishwariya roop of Maya(baba dixit) make the PBKs body-conscious by teaching them that nirakar shiv is going to be revealed as Trimurti shiv by 3 physical bodies.

shivsena.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Who is shaitan--satan--ravan--devil ??

Post by shivsena » 14 Nov 2011

To all truth-seeking PBKs.

Sharing a important revealing Murli point which i have never read in revised Murlis.
Murli 13-9-68 (Murli khand 1, page 422, printed by PBKs) says:

"Bhagwan padate hain toh padna chahiye naa. Shaitan se toh nahin padna chahiye. Bhagwan aur shaitan ke padhane mein kitna farak hai.
[translation: Bhagwan teaches, so you must study(learn) from him....You must not learn(study) from shaitan...there is a lot of difference between the teachings of Bhagwan and shaitan"]

The above Murli point spoken by Shiva before 1969, clearly describes the future behad ka drama where both Bhagwan and shaitan will be teaching in future simultaneously ....Bhagwan(no. 1 shivshakti) will be teaching RajYoga(ruhani Gyan) through avaykt Vanis and teaching how to become farishtas(angels) ... and part-dhari shaitan(Virendra Dev Dixit) will be teaching hatyoga(jismani Gyan) and jhooti Gita and establishing jhoot-khand.....Also the Murli clearly says that one must not study jismani Gyan (remembering shiv in human body) from shaitan.(Virendra Dev Dixit).

Let every pbk churn on the above Murli point and decide for himself who and where is this shaitan(satan--Ravan--devil) who is teaching the students.....PBKs believe that bk org. is Ravan-rajya, but there is no clear definition as to who is this shaitan in bk org and what is he teaching.....the conventional teaching of AK about 10 souls playing the part of Ravan is also proved wrong by the above Murli point (which clearly says that there is only one soul playing the role of shaitan-satan-devil-Ravan)

This thread will be locked and if any pbk wishes to understand more on how Virendra Dev Dixit is playing the role of shaitan and misleading the PBKs, then he can contact me personally through private email.....henceforth all PBKs are requested not to post their views on the ex-pbk forum.....if they wish to argue, then let them post their views on the pbk section or in the debating-discussion section.... i have taken this stand as per the directive in Murlis : "kissi se bhi jyada argument nahin karna hai."("do not argue with anyone.").

shivsena.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shivsena
ex-PBK

Re: Who is shaitan--satan--ravan--devil ??

Post by shivsena » 16 Nov 2011

Sharing another important revealing Murli point which i have never read in revised Murlis.
Murli 8-3-67 says: "Yeh hai Godly university and woh hai dogly university"... Raat-din ka farak hai."
["This is Godly university and that is dogly university.....there is a day-night difference between the two" .]

The above Murli point spoken before 1969 is clearly describing that there will be 2 universites in the behad ka drama in future and that this(BKWSU) is Godly university and that ( AIVV ) is dogly university and there is day-night difference between the teachings of the two universities.....Godly university through avaykt Vanis(spoken by avaykt brahma-Mama Saraswati) teaches us how to become avaykt farishtas (ruhani Gyan) ....while Dogly university(Aivv) through Advance knowledge teaches PBKs on how to get attached to the physical body.(jismani Gyan)

Let every pbk churn on the above Murli point and decide for himself which is Godly university and which is Dogly university.
shivsena.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 17 Nov 2011

Sharing more revealing Murli points from original Sakar Murlis.

Murli 12-5-67 says: "Jo apne-aap ko Ishwar mante hai, woh bade bade hiranya-kashyap hain."[ "Those who consider themselves as God are biggest hiranya-kashyap."]

Murli 17-4-67 says: "Agar koi manushya apne-aap ko Bhagwan kahelate hain, toh woh hai no. 1 shaitan, hiranya-kashyap, detya adi." [ "If any human being calls himself God, then he is no. 1 shaitan (satan-devil-Ravan) and hiranya-kashyap etc etc."]

Both the above Murli points spoken by Shiva clearly describe that in future behad ka drama there will be a soul (Virendra Dev Dixit) who will be proclaiming(projecting) himself as God, and Shiva has clearly forseen this and fore-warned the Godly students through Murlis, that such souls who claim that they are GOD are in fact no. 1 shaitan and hiranya-kashyap.(who take students away from the yatharth roop of ShivBaba ie no. 1 shivshakti Maa adi-shakti jagdamba.)

Let every pbk churn on the above points and see for themselves as to who is no. 1 shaitan who is projecting himself as Bhagwan-God...whether it is Lekhraj Kirpalani (as per PBKs) or it is Virendra Dev Dixit ??? (as per his claims and his actions.)

shivsena.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 18 Nov 2011

How many PBKs are aware of the Murli points below about "Ravan"....and how many have churned these points deeply to understand who is this personified Ravan who is impersonating God-parampita-paramatma.

In Murli 10-12-99, Shiva says: "Ravan ko tum Bap nahin kahenge".[ "You cannot call Ravan as Father"]

In the same Murli Shiva says: "Ravan ko parampita paramatma kabhi nahin kahenge".[ "Ravan can never be called parampita paramatma."]

In Murli 14-12-99 Shiva again says : " Ravan ko Baba nahin kahenge".[" Ravan cannot be called Baba".]

All Godly students know that Maya-Ravan is 5 vices in a soul, but the above points clearly describe a personified role of Ravan also, who will be impersonating God-parampita-paramatma, and whose role has to be recognised and fought with weapons of knowledge. In the above Murli points, Shiva has clearly forecast and fore-warned the Godly students that there will be a single soul (not 10 souls as presumed by PBKs) who will be playing the role of Ravan. (impersonating as Baba-Bap).

Let all PBKs churn on the points above and ask themselves only one question: "what is the purpose of narrating such points about Ravan and what is the hidden agenda which Shiva is trying to hint to Gyani souls.....and are the PBKs (because of ignorance of yatharth roop of ShivBaba) calling a deh-dhari Ravan-partdhari as Baba -- Bap -- parampita paramatma. !!!!!

shivsena.