Brahmins or shudras: 1st birth or 84th birth?

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
User avatar
shivsena
ex-PBK
Posts: 4316
Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.
Location: Mumbai
Contact:

Re: Who is superior: Farishta(angels) or Devta !!!

Post by shivsena » 15 Aug 2009

pbkindiana wrote:
Yes, I can see your better position today in sangam yug is by having Yaad with the dead personality of Brahma Dada Lekraj.
indie.
It is the BKs and PBKs who remember and follow the dead personality of Brahma. I just remember the combination of Ram+Shiva(Ramshivbaba).

shivsena.

pbkindiana
PBK
Posts: 616
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Who is superior: Farishta(angels) or Devta !!!

Post by pbkindiana » 17 Aug 2009

shivsena wrote:
It is the BKs and PBKs who remember and follow the dead personality of Brahma. I just remember the combination of Ram+Shiva(Ramshivbaba).
You are a liar. It is appalling that you, a professional and the admin of this forum is capable of telling lies. I can never forget that you told you are having Yaad with the Ram's soul in Brahma Dada Lekraj's personality in one of your postings. I did not know that you would stoop so low as to tell lies. Moreover, just to save your own skin, you put the blame on the PBKs, saying they are the ones who are remembering Brahma Dada Lekraj.

I have lost interest in sharing my views with you. If you are challenging and opposing advanced knowledge sincerely with Murli quotes, then dicussion would be pleasurable but nothing can be pleasurable anymore when deceit is added. I have realized that not only you have a condemning mentality but a decceitful mentality too.

indie

User avatar
shivsena
ex-PBK
Posts: 4316
Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.
Location: Mumbai
Contact:

Re: Who is superior: Farishta(angels) or Devta !!!

Post by shivsena » 22 Aug 2009

Dear indiana and pbk brothers.

Can you please give your views on who are ''double videshi children''(double foreigners) which is mentioned many times in av. Vanis.

shivsena.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3195
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Who is superior: Farishta(angels) or Devta !!!

Post by mbbhat » 07 Sep 2009

I feel this is a very good topic posted by Shivsena soul.

There are Murli points which sometimes say farista is greater than devta, sometimes devta greater than farista.
[When I get Murli points, I will post here. Otherw are welcome to search or churn].

Acutally, I feel farista is greater, because that is the highest position that is possible. Because there is utarti kala(decreasing stage) as soon as one become devta.

But all the faristas are numberwise. Majorities of faristas (except 108) will get punishment to become devtas. That is- they take punishment before returing to Paramdham. They become pure by punishment. But devtas are pure by birth itself. So in this way, the devta stage is higher than farista.

I am also not enough capable of explaining fully.


Thank You Shivsena soul.

User avatar
bansy
Posts: 1643
Joined: 30 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Who is superior: Farishta(angels) or Devta !!!

Post by bansy » 07 Sep 2009

Neither are superior. For if they are, then they are neither angel or devta. Superiority is ego.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3195
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Who is superior: Farishta(angels) or Devta !!!

Post by mbbhat » 08 Sep 2009

Superiority is not ego. It is the position of a person or object. Superiority complex is ego.

Gold is superior to Silver, right?

But human souls are numberwise. So there may be feeling of it.

I feel one who is more pure will be uninfluenced to the lesser extent. Also he will be able to influence others to higher extent. So not to be influenced and ability(say quality) to influence others is a measure of this.

User avatar
bansy
Posts: 1643
Joined: 30 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Who is superior: Farishta(angels) or Devta !!!

Post by bansy » 08 Sep 2009

Gold is superior to Silver, right?

But human souls are numberwise. So there may be feeling of it.

I feel one who is more pure will be uninfluenced to the lesser extent. Also he will be able to influence others to higher extent. So not to be influenced and ability(say quality) to influence others is a measure of this.
Conflict of sentences here.

If there is no influence, Gold is neither superior to Silver nor Silver superior to Gold. God explains to humans that there is a difference, but to Him, there is no difference.

The usage of Golden or Silver in ages is simply a human measure of degradation.

In the Golden Age, because it is compared to now, everyone is pure. But during Golden Age, there is no such thing as purity. And there is also no such thing as God in Golden Age. So Gold has a superiority complex. In the Golden Age, no-one will care if the buidings are made of Gold or studded with diamonds. They will be equivalent to stones and pebbles of this Age.

Comparisons always create conflict.

User avatar
shivsena
ex-PBK
Posts: 4316
Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.
Location: Mumbai
Contact:

Re: Who is superior: Farishta(angels) or Devta !!!

Post by shivsena » 08 Sep 2009

bansy wrote:
Comparisons always create conflict.
Dear bansy.

It is said in Murlis: "Brahmins hain choti aur devta hain unke neeche".

Also it is said "Brahmins are swadarshan-chakradhari, devta nahin hain."

Also in Murlis viraat roop is described as follows: Brahmins are represented by choti, devtas by face, kshatriyas by bhuja(arms), vaishya by trunk and shudras by feet.

Even God Shiva makes many comparisons in his Murlis, so does it mean that HIS comparisons are causing conflicts.

Without comparisons, there cannot be a working society(where each soul is doing his duty as per his sanskars); Even in Satyug there are different status of souls, but since each one is soul-conscious they do not feel the difference. The difference in status is felt only after Copper Age when each soul becomes body-conscious. So comparison is inherently embedded in drama and this is what the whole Godly knowledge is about.("Rajdhani sthapan ho rahi hai")
shivsena.

User avatar
bansy
Posts: 1643
Joined: 30 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Who is superior: Farishta(angels) or Devta !!!

Post by bansy » 08 Sep 2009

God Shiva can make comparisons as only HE understands our weaknesses in making comparisons which give rise to conflicts.

If we, human souls, make comparisons, it means we are making our judgement, and also conflict.

God Shiva has no conflicts.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3195
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Who is superior: Farishta(angels) or Devta !!!

Post by mbbhat » 09 Sep 2009

bansy wrote:Comparisons always create conflict.
When Gold is compared with another Gold, can there be conflict?

In fact, there is difference. [every soul has unique part in it. THIS IS THE HIGHEST TRUTH according to BK PHILOSOPHY].

Hence there is difference. If one does not realize this, there is conflict to him.

When each understands drama (his position and others' position), the conflict ends. But still there is difference!

[In a class, there will be always difference among the students. But conflict will be present till the declaration of results. Once the results are declared, conflict ends. Since Results of BKs are yet to be declared, we are in conflict here. But numberwise.].

Difference cannot be eliminated (drama is fixed. part of every soul is fixed). Conflict can be eliminated.

The drama is variety. So there will be comparisions.

I agree it is better not to compare. This is what even advaita philosophy says, everything is brahman, all the other things are illusion. But it hides the truth. Similarly if you say not to compare, it is like hiding the truth.

If yes, can we say male and female are same?

Dear bansy soul,

It is right that in Golden Age, there is no value even for Gold. But do you think there the deities can eat gold or silver in place of fruits?
God Shiva can make comparisons as only HE understands our weaknesses in making comparisons which give rise to conflicts.
If we, human souls, make comparisons, it means we are making our judgement, and also conflict.
We also are understanding the knowledge given by him. Hence we are doing that. The duty of a Bk is to learn and to teach. Not just to learn. He is instrument of God.

Arey- people will comment even on God. People comment even on Murlis (if you believe Murli is God's words). Then do you say God should not had spoken Murlis since it gives rise to conflicts?
There is no such purity there (in Golden Age)
There is difference in level of purity even in Goldne Age. But there is no conflict.

User avatar
bansy
Posts: 1643
Joined: 30 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Who is superior: Farishta(angels) or Devta !!!

Post by bansy » 09 Sep 2009

You have not understood what I wrote.

I did not say there is no difference. There is always difference. But there is no need to compare. Difference does not cause conflict. Comparisons do. This is why I said that for God Shiva, there is NO difference, but for human souls everyone has differences. But it is the only way we understood human life (as shivsena Bhai put it - "a working society"). But everything for God Shiva works, so how would there be a difference for God Shiva. There is not. The differences exist for human world, and thus there is conflict because we compare.

We sleep at night and we work in the day. We work at night and sleep in the day. Is there a difference. Of course. Is it easier to remember God Shiva durin the day or God Shiva during the night. Should you compare which. Is there any difference in the remembrance.

We cannot judge other souls because the moment you judge another soul to oneself, you have that superiority complex, because you compare. You have created conflict. It is a defect of all human souls, we have been conditioned to give way to conflict. There are differences in everything, but to compare it means you do not realise the conflict that exists.

The sun shines on the wall and on the floor and on the mountain and on the sea. Is there a difference, of course. But is there any need to compare, no there is not.

Going back to the original thread, this is why no-one can come up with the answer - who is superior farishta or devta. Because the answer is there is not any difference when you do not compare. But it is up to every soul to continue trying to search for the answer to this thread.
If yes, can we say male and female are same?
You see, this is making a comparison. is not the answer obvious ? Of course they are different. But does one need to compare ? Is it not an unbalanced society in many parts of the world because we compare men to women ?
The duty of a BK is to learn and to teach. Not just to learn. He is instrument of God.
The duty of a BK is to learn. We are students of Godly knowledge. When did it ever say we are teachers of Godly knowledge ? What does Murlis means to "teach" others ? If you teach, then it means that you have the knowledge contained within yourself, then it means you are making yourself equal to your Teacher. Are you ready ? Is anyone ready for that, when it is said that no-one is pure. But giving knowledge to others is not the same as teaching.

Do not confuse comparison with difference. Even if differences exist, which they do for where there is left there is right and where there is male there is female, to make comparisons is simply to highlight the difference and create conflict. When you do not compare (mind you, this not so easy), you see fewer or no difference, and you have fewer or no conflict. A BK practicing soul and a PBK practicing soul are the same. For it is not for me to decide the differences, it is for God Shiva.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3195
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Who is superior: Farishta(angels) or Devta !!!

Post by mbbhat » 10 Sep 2009

bansy wrote:1)You see, this is making a comparison. is not the answer obvious ? Of course they are different. 2)But does one need to compare ?
3)Is it not an unbalanced society in many parts of the world because we compare men to women ?

4) We are students of Godly knowledge. When did it ever say we are teachers of Godly knowledge ? What does Murlis means to "teach" others ? If you teach, then it means that you have The Knowledge contained within yourself, then it means you are making yourself equal to your Teacher. 5)Are you ready ? Is anyone ready for that, when it is said that no-one is pure. But giving knowledge to others is not the same as teaching.
1)I have written like that to make you understand. Because you had written as though Gold and Silver are same.

2)There is need to compare. Else why should one put effort? We all compare ourselves with Satya Narayan. Why Baba asks us to cheack whether you have become eligible to wed Lakshmi?

If one does not compare, he cannot progress.

Of course, in the latter stage, there is no need. The whole Murli is comparing heaven with hell, virtues and vices.

3)Yes, 100% . The comparision began with lust. That is why Baba is giving srimat to sacrifice.

4) There are many Murli points, become student in the morning and teacher in the evening. We are masters of everything what Baba is. BKs do not just give the knowledge what they get. They imbibe and then give. Hence they are teachers.

5)I am ready.

Arey- just see- why Saraswati is worshipped as Godess of Knowledge?

User avatar
bansy
Posts: 1643
Joined: 30 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Who is superior: Farishta(angels) or Devta !!!

Post by bansy » 10 Sep 2009

Since you like to compare, then I will give you the answer to this thread.

I am better than any farishta or devtas. And you will be worshipping as the Gods Saraswati and Narayan.

Think about it.

sachkhand
ex-PBK
Posts: 381
Joined: 30 Sep 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Who is superior: Farishta(angels) or Devta !!!

Post by sachkhand » 10 Sep 2009

AUMShanti.
bansy wrote: I am better than any farishta or devtas.
Wow.
Who are you?
Thanks.
Sanjeev.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3195
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Who is superior: Farishta(angels) or Devta !!!

Post by mbbhat » 11 Sep 2009

bansy wrote:1)I am better than any farishta or devtas. 2)And you will be worshipping as the Gods Saraswati and Narayan.
1)Devtaas do not know what is vice. They do not know have vices. They do not get stress. Are you better than this?

2)Dear Soul- how did you jump to conclusion that I am worshipping? In fact my aim is to become Saraswati or Narayan. People will worship me.

I am sorry if I have hurt you. But please note that any of your writings will not hurt me.
----
By the way, I would like to know how much you believe in Murli? Do you believe they are versions of God? or what are those to you?
---
Oh my Baba-
A student becomes teacher after he studies to a considerable extent, of course numberwise.

BKs are not just givers of Godly knowledge like book sellers. They read it, have faith in it, follow it (may be numberwise) and then tell others. hence I believe BKs are also teachers numberwise.

OK, Baba- if your one of the children does not agree, what can I do?

In the remembrance of the highest teacher,

A numberwise teacher and student

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests