You are absolutely correct, Father Shiv does tell us to read the Murli 7-8 times to fully understand or realise it. Obviously, points of Knowledge aren't fully imbibed until this has occured, hence why Shiv repeats the same points over and over again in the Murli, especially... "consider yourself a soul and remember Me" :D This doesn't make these points hard to understand per se, it is transforming these points, in the form of points of Knowledge, into points of power, that is achieved through churning on them. And yes, some points are more abstract, like... "attitude is more subtle than karma", i remember enjoying getting to the bottom of that one! :D But this doesn't make the Murli a jumbled code. 80% of knowledge is pretty straight forward imo, as long as you are practising soul conscious remembrance... the other 20% maybe not so, and it is with this 20%, where the divisions start i.e. Advanced Knowledge.shivsena wrote:If the whole knowledge in Murlis was so simple, then it would not be necessary for shiv to say that "you have to read the Murlis 7-8 times to fully understand it." ....and also it is said in Murlis "you must wake at Amrit Vela and churn the points( gems of knowledge) and you will get wonderful touchings from BapDada."
The whole knowledge in Murlis is in a uniquely riddle form and those who just think of themselves as a point of light and their Father shiv as a point also(without knowing the real combined spiritual parents), then i feel that they will completely miss the bus.....BKs also remember point(bindi) and PBKs also remember point(bindi) ...then please do not call yourself as Gyan-marg and BKs as Bhakti-marg.
May i ask Shivsena Bhai, do you follow Bhakti marg, or are your teachings Gyan marg??? :D