Who is Maa adi-shakti - feminine side of God Shiva ???

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Who is Maa adi-shakti - feminine side of God Shiva ???

Post by shivsena » 17 May 2011

arjun wrote: Please don't lie. You have stated repeatedly that you wish to awaken the beads of the rosary of 108 who would prove AK to be a lie.
yes---i wish to awaken the PBKs about the fact that Ak is jhooti Gita....as it is said in Murlis: "Krishna bhagwanuvach hota hai manushya-prati( for PBKs) and shiv-bhagwanuvach hota hai shaligram-prati" (for 108)...and i feel that AK is Krishna-bhagwanuvach.

pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana » 18 May 2011

shivsena wrote:
Your comparison is just not apt.
If i had gone there for bhatti, then i would have done as per the rules of bhatti...i have done bhatti several times before and i followed the rules to the letter while i was in Kampil ... but when i went there in 2004, it was as a family member and no respected family member would like to be treated the way we were treated....either the PBKs stop calling themselves a family(under one mother-Father) or start calling themselves a philosophical organisation(like BKs) and lay down the rules for its members.
Even my lokik pbk sisiter who visited Baba two years ago was asked to surrender her mobile phone to the in-charge eventhough she did her bhatti a decade ago. My sister was trying to explain that she needs her mobile phone with her as she is a foreigner and in case of emergency, her children are able to contact her but the sisters said politely that it is a rule and it is applied to eveyone. Also they assured her that if any phone calls regarding any emergencies, she will be informed.

If rules are not followed in any organizations, then it will go haywire only.
.. and vowed never to enter the Delhi ashram again.
If you are a man of honour, keep your word and never step into any pbk's ashram or even come near Baba Dixit(ShivBaba).

indie.

pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana » 18 May 2011

shivsena wrote:
yes---i wish to awaken the PBKs about the fact that Ak is jhooti Gita...
What's the need to awaken the true PBKs as they are already awakened by their Father(Baba Dixit). So dedicate your time, energy and breadth to some other demoniac souls.

as it is said in Murlis: "Krishna bhagwanuvach hota hai manushya-prati( for PBKs) and Shiv-bhagwanuvach hota hai shaligram-prati" (for 108)...and i feel that AK is Krishna-bhagwanuvach.

Krishna Bhagwanuvach is when Brahma DL interferes in SM and AK and PBKs are aware of it and they can easily digest this fact as it is only Brahma(mother) is interfering and timid souls like you who are unable to digest this fact will get a kick from Maya and run away.

indie.

shivshakti
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: exchange of views of knowledge

Post by shivshakti » 31 May 2011

Pictures, Scriptures and symbols convey more intense and depth meaning than said in words, like it is said " A picture tells a thousand words " . The following picture clearly indicates that Shiv is the aura, inert (to us) behind the mother and the mother is the dynamic representation of shiv and both of them together is called " ShivBaba" .

There were some Murli points which indicate that " Sherni ka dhoodh mitti ki bhartan me nahi tiktha lekin sone(gold) ki barthan me tiktha" ( apologise for not being able write the exact sentence and date) , meaning tigers milk cannot be held in a container made of mud but can only be contained in a gold container which metaphorically means that anyone with deh abhiman cannot understand the importance of para-brahma swaroopini and her Gyan.
Attachments
creator and his creation.jpg
ShivBaba
creator and his creation.jpg (246.25 KiB) Viewed 2357 times

button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer » 02 Jun 2011

shivshakti wrote:Pictures, Scriptures and symbols convey more intense and depth meaning than said in words
ShivBaba has mentioned that pictures are for explaining to those with Baby intellects.
shivshakti wrote:The following picture clearly indicates that Shiv is the aura, inert (to us) behind the mother and the mother is the dynamic representation of Shiv and both of them together is called " ShivBaba" .
It doesnt clearly indicate anything. It is only you superimposing your own interpretation onto an image. Did you yourself paint the picture? If not then you cannot understand it.
shivshakti wrote: Shiv is the aura, inert,
How can Shiv be both in a picture which depicts a living image and be inert at the same time. 'Shiv' according to Murli means the bindu in the Soul World only. Shiv cannot be inert in the corporeal world. He comes to play a part. He himself is bound to the drama.
Before going on about 'milk, lionesses, mud, golden vessels, body conciousness, and understanding. Please answer. How can you say Shiv is inert in the corporeal world?

shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 08 Jun 2011

shivshakti wrote: Pictures, Scriptures and symbols convey more intense and depth meaning than said in words, like it is said " A picture tells a thousand words " . The following picture clearly indicates that Shiv is the aura, inert (to us) behind the mother and the mother is the dynamic representation of Shiv and both of them together is called " ShivBaba" .
Dear shivshakti.
You have presented a very rare and relevant picture, indeed worth a thousand words, from Bhakti marg.

In Murlis it is said that "unch-te-unch hai ShivBaba and phir hai uski rachna brahma-Vishnu-Shankar" (who are shown as children of ShivBaba)....so ShivBaba(combined shivshakti) has to be sukhma rachieta Maa-bap and the three subtle deities are their creation.

BKs think that unch-te-unch rachieta ShivBaba is bindi and brahma-Vishnu-Shankar are rachna...while PBKs think that unch-te-unch ShivBaba is Baba Dixit....but the picture clearly shows that unch-te-unch ShivBaba is no. 1 shivshakti Maa jagdamba (combined personified ShivBaba ) and the creation(3 subtle Deities) below.

There were some Murli points which indicate that " Sherni ka dhoodh mitti ki bhartan me nahi tiktha lekin sone(gold) ki barthan me tiktha"
I would like to know what is this "sherni ka doodh" quoted in the above Murli point.

shivsena.

sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita » 09 Jun 2011

Sherni ka doodh means milk for lions, for own children, not for others. People don't milk the lioness. It means something of not big quantity, but of high quality.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 09 Jun 2011

sita wrote:Sherni ka doodh means milk for lions, for own children, not for others. People don't milk the lioness. It means something of not big quantity, but of high quality.
So what is this doodh(milk) of high quality ???....we all know that it is not something material....so what is the behad ka meaning of "sherni ka doodh"!!

sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

There can be many interpretations. One can be that women inculcate knowledge better, due to their virtue of purity. Milk is said to be milk of knowledge, because it is nourishing for the intellect and when churned essence emerges from it. As the essence of The Knowledge is purity, and it is a practical matter, mothers and Sisters are good teachers in this. Baba has placed the urn of knowledge on the mothers.

Golden vessel is vessel of the intellect that is golden - truthful. So the meaning can be that knowledge can be contained in truthful intellect.

You may speculate that lioness is Mama giving The Knowledge, but it is mistake, because the real giver of knowlede is ShivBaba and not any human being, everyone else inculcates it and ShivBaba, because he does not take a body, is neither male of female, or rather as soul he is always male. So it is a matter of inculcation. It is possible that the metaphor is about lioness instead of lion, because lion does not give milk. If you say that knowledge is narrated by Mama - female, then it is also said Ocean of knowledge. Is the Ocean considered as male of female?

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 09 Jun 2011

sita wrote: You may speculate that lioness is Mama giving The Knowledge, If you say that knowledge is narrated by Mama - female, then it is also said Ocean of knowledge. Is the Ocean considered as male of female?
Dear sita.

I firmly believe that it is sherni-shakti Mama who is narrating the Murlis(sherni ka doodh)....the whole Gyan emerges in the intellect of Mama Saraswati as soon as she comes into DL's satsang in1937 and it was she who was in charge of affairs of the Yagya right from the start...and it was she who had been narrating the Gyan in the form of Gyan veena and it was she who narrated the Sakar Murlis from 1965 to 1969 through DL and it is she who is narrating the avaykt Vanis from 1969 onwards to make 108 souls karmatit farishta ....as per Murli point: "ShivBaba hai mukhya actor-creator-director" ..this clearly refers to no. 1 shivshakti (Mama) who became like shiv in all respects(personified ShivBaba) and not to bindi shiv as BKs-PBKs believe.

shivsena.

sita

Do you believe that the point of light Shiv has any role in the drama, and what kind of role, when does he play it and through whom?

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 10 Jun 2011

sita wrote:Do you believe that the point of light Shiv has any role in the drama, and what kind of role, when does he play it and through whom?
Dear sita.

I have answered this question elsewhere in forum, but i will not mind repeating it again.

First of all, i do not believe that shiv is any independent entity (point of light) staying in some distant Paramdham for 4900 years and then coming on earth in 1937 to redeem the world.....it has been said in Vanis that the whole drama is a play of merging and emerging the sanskars of the soul at the right time in the drama...so what i feel that the role of paramatma(Mama) is always combined with shiv(parampita) and the two never get seperated in the drama....in Bhakti it is always said: "shiv ke bina shakti nahin aur shakti ke bina shiv nahin." and also that "shiv hi shakti hai aur shakti hi shiv hai"...so i believe that shiv(powerhouse) never gets seperated from shakti(electricity) and the power of expression of shiv(parampita) always remeins in HIS shakti(paramatma)....without the power of expression shakti, shiv is nothing but shav(corpse)....the two are always to be considered as one entity as it is said in Murlis: "ShivBaba hamesha pravritti-marg wala hai, woh kabhi nivritti-marg wala banta hi nahin."...but BKs-PBKs (by believing that ShivBaba is just a point of light) are doing the shooting of omnipresence of God and making shiv as nivritti-marg. (like sanyasis who remember the brahm in outer space)

OK more later.
shivsena.

Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand » 11 Jun 2011

shivsena wrote: i do not believe that Shiv is any independent entity (point of light) staying in some distant Paramdham for 4900 years and then coming on earth in 1937 to redeem the world.....it has been said in Vanis that the whole drama is a play of merging and emerging the sanskars of the soul at the right time in the drama...
I agree with this.
shivsena wrote: so what i feel that the role of paramatma(Mama) is always combined with Shiv(parampita) and the two never get seperated in the drama....
Shiv and Shakti do get separated in the drama. Shakti (Sita) gets influenced by Ravan and hence gets imprisoned by Ravan. Nirakar Ram Shiv defeats Ravan and frees Sita.
IMO
Nirakar Ram Shiv is Lekharaj,
Number One Sita is the eldest brother (in Gnyaan) i.e., Mama Saraswati.
shivsena wrote: in Bhakti it is always said: "Shiv ke bina shakti nahin aur shakti ke bina Shiv nahin." and also that "Shiv hi shakti hai aur shakti hi Shiv hai"...so i believe that Shiv(powerhouse) never gets seperated from shakti(electricity) and the power of expression of Shiv(parampita) always remeins in HIS shakti(paramatma)....without the power of expression shakti, Shiv is nothing but shav(corpse)....the two are always to be considered as one entity as it is said in Murlis: "ShivBaba hamesha pravritti-marg wala hai, woh kabhi nivritti-marg wala banta hi nahin."...
In the shooting period when Shakti gets influenced by Ab-Ram then Shakti gets separated from Shiv and the downfall occurs. Dwa-pur begins with Shakti getting influenced by Ab-Ram leading to separation from Shiv.

The topic of this post is " Who is Maa adi-shakti - feminine side of God Shiva? "
IMO, Mama Saraswati is feminine side of God Shiv. But it is not Mama playing that part in Sangamyug. In Sangamyug, GodFather Himself plays the part of Mother also by entering and residing in the soulf of Mama. Whereas Mama enters the soul of Lekharaj to play the part of Big Brother, Dada. So, actually it is Shiv that is playing the part of Mother through the soul of Mama Saraswati. That is why it is said in Murlis that how GodFather becomes Mother (Twameva Matascha Pita Twameva) is secret and needs to be understood.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 12 Jun 2011

Dear brothers.

A picture says more than a thousand words:

Murli says: "ShivBaba toh sirf brahmand ka malik banta hai. tum bacche toh vishwa ke malik aur brahmand ke malik done bante ho."..
....meaning : "ShivBaba-ie. shivshakti is only the master of cosmos, but you children ie. 108 are master of the cosmos(bap-samaan) and master of the physical world.(108 will rule over different sections of the world numberwise.)

Below is the Bhakti-marg picture of ShivBaba(shiv-shakti jagdamba) who is shown as brahmand ka malik and those who know her as personified ShivBaba will become both brahmand-ka-malik and vishwa-ka-malik.

cosmic_divine_mother.jpg
cosmic_divine_mother.jpg (24.95 KiB) Viewed 2263 times
[/color]

button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer » 12 Jun 2011

shivsena wrote:but BKs-PBKs (by believing that ShivBaba is just a point of light) are doing the shooting of omnipresence of God and making Shiv as nivritti-marg. (like sanyasis who remember the brahm in outer space)
For someone of your experience its difficult to understand how you come out with such elementary errors regarding AK. I now realise by this remark you have never understood AK from day one.
It is hardly any wonder that you oppose the AK when even this basic error is present in your reasoning. Or is it that you know your present thesis on Adi-shakti is floundering and you now have to resort to dirty tactics in order to get attention from the PBKs.
So far in this thread the PBKs have answered your every question and more besides. You are now at the point where you are beginning to repeat yourself.
It is also noted by myself and another (Indiana ) that the entire adi-Maa concept of yours has an amazing resemblance to the previous 'Ramshivbaba' episode of yours.
You've simply given 'Ramshivbaba' a sex change and hoped we wouldn't notice.
OK AUM