Some great quotes about Shiva and shakti combined.
(from the internet)
1. Because of God, the Goddess exists,
And, without her, He is not.
They exist only because of each other.
2. How sweet is their union!
The whole world is too small to contain them,
Yet they live happily together in the smallest particle.
3. These two are the only ones
Who dwell in this home called the universe.
When the Master of the house sleeps,
The Mistress stays awake,
And performs the functions of both.
4. It is Shiva alone who lives in all forms;
He is both the male and the female.
It is because of the union of these two
That the whole universe exists.
5. Two flutes: one note.
Two flowers: one fragrance.
Two lamps: one light.
6. Two lips: one word.
Two eyes: one sight.
7. Thought manifesting duality,
These two—the eternal couple—
Are eating from the same dish.
8. The Shakti, endowed with chastity and fidelity,
Cannot live without Her Lord;
And, without Her, The Doer-of-all cannot be.
9. Since He appears because of Her,
And she exists because of her Lord,
The two cannot be distinguished at all.
10. Sugar and its sweetness cannot be told apart,
Nor can camphor and its fragrance.
11. If we have the flames, We also have the fire.
If we catch hold of Shakti, We have Shiva as well.
12. The Sun appears to shine because of its rays,
But the rays themselves are produced by the Sun.
In fact, that glorious Sun and its shining are the same.
13. To have a reflection, one must have an object.
If we see a reflection, then we infer that an object exists.
Likewise, the supreme Reality which is one
Appears to be two.
14. through Her, The absolute Void became the primal Person;
And She derived Her existence from Her Lord.
15. Shiva formed His beloved Himself;
And without Her presence, No Person exists.
16. Because of Her form, God is seen in the world.
Yet it was He Who created Her form of Himself.
17. When He embraces Her, It is His own bliss that Shiva enjoys.
He is the Enjoyer of everything, But there is no enjoyment without Her.
18. She is His form, But Her beauty comes from Him.
By their intermingling, They are together enjoying this feast.
19. Shiva and Shakti are the same,
Like air and its motion, Or gold and its luster.
20. Fragrance cannot be separated from the musk,
Nor heat from fire; Neither can Shakti be separated from Shiva.
21. If night and day were to approach the Sun,
Both would disappear. In the same way, the duality of Shiva and Shakti vanishes,
when their essential unity is seen.