for those that have not noticed, I have been working on transcribing some more of the Divine Decrees from the 30s and 40s and Om Radhe's letters in this topic, here.
Just in case folks don't believe it is all real, here is one scanned page below. Unfortunately, I just don't have the time/energy/commitment to scan them all in but the original book of documents is available out there for those that care to check. The originals are red ink on yellow paper, I have typed them up as close to original as possible including the usual whacko capitalisation beloved on fanatics everywhere.
A few observations;
- • around this time, the Brahma-Kumaris thought God was omniscient, omni-present etc light
• Lekhraj Kirpalani was responsible for causing WWII
• Christ was called a Prajapati
• the BKs were damned two faced, sucking up to the British Viceroy and Princess on one breath, then cursing them as Science proud Yadavas in the next; mocking the Indian congress and cursing Gandhi to the Brits and then sucking up to him in private letters
• not only did "God" get WWII as being Destruction wrong but he also reckoned Indian independence was not going to happen either.
The original documents came out of the India Office collection, there are others in other governmental and university collections in both the UK and India. Noting the letter to the Generals and military commanders of the world encouraging them to suspend civilian law and put in place marshal law in place for Destruction, if anyone cares to seek I'd be very interested to discover if similar are held in Germany. Someone said there might be more in Oxford University library. It would be good if someone could get copies of those before the BKWSU disappears them too.
There are the same amount of pages to come again once I can sort them out.
Click to enlarge;