Flaws in PBK Philosophy

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Post Reply
mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by mbbhat » 25 Nov 2010

It is OK- dear.

You are free to do your way of Godly service.

Thank you and all the best.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by mbbhat » 25 Nov 2010

Flaw no- 26) PBKs believe that they will enter Satyug with the present body. But the following Murli point says it is not correct.

SM 3/8/99(2):- sakshatkar to dher hote hain. Jaise shuru may bahut sakshatkar karte the. Pichaadee may bhee bahut sakshatkar karenge. Mirvaa mowth malukaa shikaar.. Itney dher manushy hai. Vah sab shareer chod denge. SHAREER SAHIT KOYI BHEE Satyug MAY VAA SHANTIDHAM MAY NAHEEN JAAYENGE.

= Lots of visions happen. As in the beginning ther were lots of visions, even at the end also. ..... There are many human beings. They all will leave their bodies. No one can enter either Shantidham or Satyug with body.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11592
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by arjun » 25 Nov 2010

Om Shanti. The above Murli point means that nobody can go to the Golden Age with body consciousness. It does not mean that nobody can go with physical body. Otherwise, why would Baba give us the goal of changing from a man to Narayan and from a woman to Lakshmi?

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by mbbhat » 26 Nov 2010

arjun wrote: Otherwise, why would Baba give us the goal of changing from a man to Narayan and from a woman to Lakshmi?
Baba gives the aim as Nar se Narayan, because Narayan is the full growth. He gets power practically. I believe that is the only reason.

1)Baba many times also says- beggar to prince. What is the significance of prince here?

See the following Murli points.


2)SM 13-4-78(1):- Ishwar ki owlaad bante hee isliye hain ki Ishwar se hum Raajbhaag leve. Rajayi ka varsaa lene liye purushaarth chaahiye. Hum nar se Narayan baney. CHANDRAVAMSHI MAY AAYE TO Narayan NAHIN BANTE. GOYA NAR SE Narayan NA BANEY. KYONKI VIKAARI RAHE. Number one hai kaam, second number hai krodh.

= To take property of Kingdom, effort is needed. We should become Nar se Narayan. If we come in moon dynasty, it implies we will not become Narayan. THAT MEANS THEY DID NOT BECOME NAR SE Narayan. BECAUSE THEY REMAINED VICIOUS.

Here Baba says the word Narayan for the Satyugi status. It has nothing with the direct transformation like what you say. Else why Baba compares Nar se Narayan with moon dynasty here?

3)SM 10-7-82(1):- Baap kahte hain tumhen is puraani duniyaa may rahnaa hee nahin. Samjhaayaa jata hai- HUMAARI AIM OBJECT NAR SE Narayan VA MANUSHY SE DEVTAA BAN_NAA VAA SWARG KI BAADSHAAHI PAANAA. -100- [aim]

= Our aim object is to become Nar se Narayan, or human beings into deity, or to get Kingdom of heaven.

So- here it is clear that all the aims are one and the same.


4)SM 11-3-10(3):- Gyan se bhi jaante hain ki hum beggar to prince ban rahe hain. HUMAARI AIM OBJECT HI RADHE KRISHN BAN_NE KI HAI. LN NAHIN, RADHE KRISHN. Kyonki poorey 5000 varsh to inkey hi kahenge. LN ke toh phir bhi 20- 25 varsh kum ho jaate hain. Isliye Krishn ki mahimaa jaasti hai. Yah kisko pataa nahin ki Radhe Krishn hi phir so LN bante hain. –[RK, WOT]

= From knowledge, we know that we become beggar to prince. Our aim object itself is to become Radha Krishna(RK) and not Lakshmi Narayan. Because full 5000 yrs is of RK. There is shortage of 20 to 25 yrs of LN. hence praise for Krishn is more. Nobody knows this that RK themselves become LN.


See how clearly Baba says here that RK is our aim and not LN. Now- if your interpretation is different, you can mention.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by mbbhat » 26 Nov 2010

Meaning of rejuvenation of the body as per Murli.

SM 1-1-81(1):- HUM AAYE HAIN REJUVENATE HONE ARTHAATH YAH SHARIR BADAL DEVTAA SHARIR LENE. ATMA KAHTI HAI YAH HUMAARAA PURANA TAMOPRADHAAN SHARIR HAI. Unko badal kar aisaa(LN) lene ka hai. Aim object kitni sahaj hai. PADHAANEVAALAA TEACHER ZAROOR PADHNEVAALE STUDENTS SE HOSHIYAAR HONGE NA. Padhate hain, achche karm sikhlaate hain, to zaroor oonch hoga na. -1 [old body, cp]

= We have come to become rejuvenate, means to change this present body and take deity body.....

Even though in dictionaries, REJUVENATE may mean - the same object getting transformed without replacement, but Baba here means change/replacement. But views of PBKs are opposite to the Murli point. [Sometimes Baba uses the words to intoxicate children, and of course, yes, the nature taken as whole gets rejuvenated. There is no real destruction like pralay].

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11592
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by arjun » 26 Nov 2010

mbbhat wrote:See how clearly Baba says here that RK is our aim and not LN. Now- if your interpretation is different, you can mention.
The above member is free to have his own views. He is free to choose either the aim of Nar se Narayan or to become Radha-Krishna.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by mbbhat » 27 Nov 2010

arjun wrote:The above member is free to have his own views.
Everyone knows it. There is no need to write the above sentence everywhere.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11592
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by arjun » 27 Nov 2010

mbbhat wrote:Everyone knows it. There is no need to write the above sentence everywhere.
Everyone knows, but the above member forces others to respond by raising the same old questions again and again and in huge numbers. And if someone does not respond he makes adverse comments. This is why it is necessary to remind him again and again that he is fee to write anything to end a particular discussion.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by mbbhat » 27 Nov 2010

But, the above member writes so only when he has no points to reply. [Till there, he will argue using all his capacity. Like the fox saying grapes are sour.]

But, that is OK.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by mbbhat » 23 Jul 2012

Just listing the ones which are not discussed here. :-

Flaw No. 27) Making Shiv different than ShivBaba and hence adulteration of the highest authority Shiv. This is explained in detail in this topic.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2102&start=30

Flaw No. 28) Introducing new (false ) concept that there is another set of Lakshmi Narayan in Confluence Age. This is explained in the following topic.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2180&start=45

Flaw No. 29) False prediction of PBKs. This is discussed here in another topic below.

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2369&p=41127&hilit=2007#p41127

Rudraakash
Posts: 46
Joined: 30 Jun 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Truth Of Rudra Gyaan

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by Rudraakash » 24 Jul 2012

DEAR Mbbhatt
SHIV is the only name of BINDI,
MERI ATMA KA NAAM SHIV(not shiv baba) HAI.
when it enters in body then it terms as SHIV BABA.
Thats why ALL 32 QUALITIES SHOWN BY BKs IN THE PICTURE OF SHIV BINDU IS ONLY FOR SHIV BABA (when he comes is Sakar only this Confluence Age) not for point of light shiv.
the naked point of light can not have any virtues but when it comes in Sakar it transform the KALYUG TO Satyug, and vice versa when it goes to param dham.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by mbbhat » 24 Jul 2012

Rudraakash wrote:Shiv is the only name of BINDI,
Better you prove it here-
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2102&start=30

Rudraakash
Posts: 46
Joined: 30 Jun 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Truth Of Rudra Gyaan

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by Rudraakash » 24 Jul 2012

by mbbhat » 21 Oct 2009
SM 25-10-77(1):- ShivBaba (jab Sakar sharir me hai) humko rajy dete hain(only in Confluence Age). ShivBaba(jab Sakar sharir me hai) KA NAAM SADAIV Shiv(Sakar me akar hmesh kalyankari hai kabhi akalyan nhe karta) HAI. Kyonki unko apnaa sharir to hai nahe(kya darkar hai sharir lene ki?). BVS ko bhi sharir hai(have you ever seen Shankar SHARIR?). Vah hai amar(aatma to sabhi ki amar hai, to yah kaun hai special amar, jo kabhi marta nahe?). – 81

=This point says even ShivBaba(when in Sakar) name is Shiv(always beneficial never harms apply only for Sakar.). So if according to PBK philosophy, ShivBaba is two souls(only one soul.that is Shiva in Sakar) plus body, how can this Murli point hold good(mu is good itself)?

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by mbbhat » 25 Jul 2012

This is already explained in that thread. I think you have not read there.
The name Shiv remains as it is. There is just addition of word Baba there. We call Brahma as Brahma Baba. The name is not changed. There is no difference between Brahma and Brahma Baba.

When I call you I may call you as RPrakash Bhai. The addition of Bhai does not change the name. There is no difference between Rudraprakah and Rudraprakash Bhai. It is added just to express the feeling of the relation Bhai/brother. Similarly, since Shiv is our Baba (Father),that is added to Shiv.
-------------
Regarding Murli point above -

ShivBabaKA NAAM SADAIV Shiv HAI Kyonki unko apnaa sharir to hai nahe = This clearly says- since he has no body,there is no question of changing the body. Hence name does not change.

ShivBaba is not Shiv plus body . It is feeling of Shiv as Baba.

Of course, that happens when we realize Shiv. For that knowledge should be given by shiv through a body. So- body is needed, but the name ShivBaba is not for the body. Else- how can it be -ShivBaba KA NAAM SADAIV Shiv HAI?. Because body cannot remain sadaiv . It is mortal.

Rudraakash
Posts: 46
Joined: 30 Jun 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Truth Of Rudra Gyaan

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by Rudraakash » 25 Jul 2012

Kyonki unko apnaa sharir to hai nahe(WHY DOES HE TAKE BODY? WHAT IS THE NEED? ). BVS ko bhi sharir hai(Why do you not reply? HAVE YOU EVER SEEN Shankar BODY ?). Vah hai amar(EVERY SOULS ARE AMAR,EITHER ITS AATMA OR PARAMAATMA, SO WHY ITS SAID, WAH AMAR HAI? What is unique here?) – 81

=
There is just addition of baba. Brahma as Brahma Baba. The name is not changed.
There is no difference between Brahma and Brahma Baba.
Dear but here is great difference between BRAHMA AND SHIV.
Shiva has to take medium but brahma has no need to medium.
Brahma can not make any body patit pavan but Shiva has to take MEDIUM TO MAKE PATIT PAVAN.
without medium or body we can not conversation with Shiva.HE HAS TO NEED COSTUME TO PERFORM HIS WORK.
Just show me any point in mu. Where its written THAT HE CAN PERFORM ANY TASK WITHOUT BODY.
According to mu. And you, HE IS NOT WORKING.
Good

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests