Flaws in PBK Philosophy

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by mbbhat » 17 Nov 2009

[quote] 1)But Brahma Baba does suffer punishments before playing the role of Dharmaraj.

2)I think the 4.5 lakh souls who transform from human beings to deities in this very birth are better than Brahma Baba./quote]

1)who is that Dharmaraj who gives punishment to Brahma Baba?

2)If all the 4.5 lakh - 8 souls are better than Brahma Baba, is it correct to say that Brahma Baba gives punishment to these souls who are better than him?

Who become complete (=pure) first? All these 4.5 lakh - 8 souls or Brahma Baba?

arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 17 Nov 2009

1)who is that Dharmaraj who gives punishment to Brahma Baba?
You are bent upon arguing. So listen. There is no Dharmaraj as such. Every soul gets punishments according to one's karma. But since there is a character called Dharmaraj in the scriptures, Brahma Baba has been given that title.

2)If all the 4.5 lakh - 8 souls are better than Brahma Baba, is it correct to say that Brahma Baba gives punishment to these souls who are better than him?
Please refer my above answer.
Who become complete (=pure) first? All these 4.5 lakh - 8 souls or Brahma Baba?
I cannot say now.

Brother, I have already told you that I am not here to argue with anyone. I am here only to give information. If you think that you are here to defeat me or the PBKs in the field of knowledge, you have come to the wrong place. You can very well go to any court and file a case. You will surely face some or the other advocate to argue with. I don't have time to argue.

I think you cannot read small alphabets. That is why you keep arguing endlessly like small children. This is why I have made the letters bold.

mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat » 18 Nov 2009

Dear soul,
Thank you for your good reaction. If you cannot answer or wish not to answer, or feel I am wrong in questioning, you can stay back. Let other PBKs reply. But I think I am not doing wrong by putting these things here.
--------
So at present PBKs cannot (do not wish to) answer properly to these questions.
-------

One more flaw:- :- Baba says, there is no name of parents of Radha Krishna [That is parents of Radha and Krishna are not famous. PBKs refer those Radha Krishna as of Confluence Age. They say Brahma and Saraswati are parents of Confluence aged Radha.

Now the thing here is- Brahma and Sarasawti are famous. So their arguement violates Murli point.
--------
Arjun wrote:- There is no Dharmaraj as such. Every soul gets punishments according to one's karma.
So can the same be said for Shankar? There is no Shankar as such. Destruction occurs automatically. ...
But since there is a character called Dharmaraj in the scriptures, Brahma Baba has been given that title.
But you/PBKs say all the things in bhatimarg are yaadgaar of gyaanmarg. so there should be somebody who plays Dharmaraj (according to BKs), it is not?

arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 18 Nov 2009

mbbhat wrote:So at present PBKs cannot (do not wish to) answer properly to these questions.
It is very easy to target the PBKs and to level false allegations against them because this is a free forum, you can write whatever you want. But if you have guts you should try to get official answers from BKWSU for the questions that PBKs and ex-BKs have been asking on free forums since last 6-7 years. BKWSU has not bothered to answer a single question. If anyone questions them on their forum they ban them immediately. And here PBKs have been patiently answering all the questions (I think thousands of questions have been answered, including hundreds of official Q&A) and still BKs like you have no hesitation in leveling false allegations against PBKs.
One more flaw:- :- Baba says, there is no name of parents of Radha Krishna [That is parents of Radha and Krishna are not famous. PBKs refer those Radha Krishna as of Confluence Age. They say Brahma and Saraswati are parents of Confluence aged Radha.

Now the thing here is- Brahma and Sarasawti are famous. So their arguement violates Murli point.
Your point is valid. But I cannot give a reply before seeking clarification from Baba in this regard.
So can the same be said for Shankar? There is no Shankar as such. Destruction occurs automatically. ...
No, the same cannot be said for Shankar because it has been said in the Murlis that Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar have biographies. Shankar's picture has been shown in various pictures (like Trimurti, Kalpa Vriksha, Lakshmi-Narayan, etc.) prepared on the basis of visions during the time of Brahma Baba. There are numerous Murli and AV points which prove the existence of Shankar in Confluence Age, whereas there is no Murli point which says that the part of Dharmaraj is played in practical by someone. But even then we are telling that the soul of Brahma Baba plays the role of Dharmaraj. If you want to accept it well and good. Otherwise, I am sorry I cannot argue with you. I will not write anymore on this topic of Dharmaraj.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 20 Nov 2009

Your point is valid. But I cannot give a reply before seeking clarification from Baba in this regard.
Yesterday I was listening to a Disc.CD (probably 556/557) and in that a brother asked about the parents of the Confluence-age Radha. Baba did not give out any names, but said there will be some souls among the vijaymala who will reveal the Confluence-Age Radha just as the seed-form souls of Islam among PBKs were instrumental in giving the revelation-like birth to the Confluence-Age Krishna. Therefore, I think I was wrong in informing you that Dada Lekhraj and Om Radhey were the parents of Confluence-Age Radha.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 20 Nov 2009

mbbhat wrote:It is not correct to give eductaion /technology to terrorrists.
Dear brother,
You have so far called PBKs by many names and now you are calling us terrorists. OK, if you think we are terrorists, then you please lodge a police complaint against the PBKs. I do not wish to waste any more time in exchanging views with you anymore on this forum.

I thank you for reading my posts all these days.

I also wish you good luck in your life.

Thanks for giving me some extra time to do other forms of Godly Service.

On Godly Service,
Arjun

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 21 Nov 2009

Arjun soul wrote:- Therefore, I think I was wrong in informing you that Dada Lekhraj and Om Radhey were the parents of Confluence-Age Radha.
Will you express what made you think so before? [I had recevived the same answer(that Dada Lekhraj and Om Radhe were parents of Confluence Agged Radha Krishna) from some other pbk around one year before].

Yesterday you saw (your) Baba saying something and hence your answer changed. So from how long your answer was that?

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 21 Nov 2009

Flaw No. 11) PBKs cannot explain the process of Adoption of God even to 25%. This is discussed in the thread -

Process of adoption by God. -in common room.

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t= ... 935#p31935

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 24 Nov 2009

Flaw no. 12) A pbk wrote the following to me. I think it is avilable in their website which they put for BKs to read.

Baap kehte hai main bhi magadh desh me aata hun.(sakari Murli:8.6.75) ---> Magadh desh kaha jaata hai Ganga Yamuna ke beech ke pradesh ko jo ki U.P. me hai, sindh Hyderabad me nahi.

= Father says- I also come in magadh country (Sakar Murli 8.6.75) Magadh desh is said for the reigion between Ganga and Yamuna rivers in U.P state of India. It is not in sindh hyderabad.

So his arguement was God comes in UP state of India.

Now see the following Murli point.

SM 23-5-81(1):- Shiv Jayanti bhi yahaan manaayi jati hai. Yahaan magadh desh may hee janm liya hai. Baap kahte hain yah Bharat desh bahut pavitr swarg thaa. ABHI INKO MAGADH DESH KAHA JATA HAI. PHIR SWARG BAN_NAA HAI. [sp, information]
= Shiv Jayanti is celebrated here. (Shiv) has taken birth here in magadh desh itself. Father says this Bharat country was very pure, heaven. NOW, THIS IS CALLED AS MAGADH DESH. Then (this) will become heaven.
-----------
Baba calls the whole India as magadh. But PBKs who call themselves as in behad/broad catch hadh/limited Magadh state of UP!

Just see- Baba says the whole world is Lanka. does it imply to sri Lanka?
-----
PBKs catch BKs by another Murli point in which Baba says- I come in Kashi. Here also PBKs ask the same question.

I have read a Murli point that says- saaraa Bharat ko kashi kaha jata hai. = the whole India is called as kashi (Benaras= Varanasi).

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 26 Nov 2009

Flaw No. 13) Baba says- I never read books. But according to pbk philosophy, God reads and explains.

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 28 Nov 2009

Flaw No. 14:- Usually the soul which enters a body should be more powerful than the original soul of the body. This does not satisfy in pbk philosophy.

PBKs say Dada Lekhraj enters in Mr. Dixit's body, but less powerful than soul of Mr. Dixit.

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 28 Nov 2009

Flaw No. 15 PBKs believe rank of Brahma Baba is worse than the 4.5 lakh souls. But study/learn what that soul speaks/teaches (Avyakt Murli)!

PBKs call Brahma Baba as Hirnayakashyap. they call Brahma Baba as number one false human Guru. But study his Murli.

PBKs belive God entered in Hiarnyakashyap(DLRaj) for 22 yrs ! (1947 to 69).

PBKs believe Hiranyakashyap is one of the Brahmas and will become first prince of Golden Age! [Is there any yaadgaar in Bhaktimarg which says Brahma = Hiranyakashyap = Krishna?]

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 28 Nov 2009

Om Shanti. Since I have decided not to respond to any of the posts of mbbhat after he called all the PBKs as terrorists (apart from many other titles that he has given to PBKs in the past), I will not write about the flaws being pointed out by him in this thread. The response of PBKs to most of these flaws have already been posted on this forum in different threads. However, if any other member wants to seek clarification on any of these false allegations being levelled by mbbhat Bhai, he/she can request through this forum or email/pm me. Alternatively, if any PBK wishes to respond to any of these allegations, he/she can do so. The silence of PBKs should not be construed as their incapability to respond to these allegations.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 29 Nov 2009

Flaw no. 16:- PBKs say ShivBaba = one body plus two souls. That is, Shiv plus Prajapita. According to them, Prajapita is part of ShivBaba.

Baba says- you are children of Prajapita and grandchildren of ShivBaba.
If Prajapita is part of ShivBaba, then who is the Father between ShivBaba and the grandchildren?

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 01 Dec 2009

Flaw No. 17) PBKs try to differentiate between shiv and Rudr. That is they say shiv is different than rudr. But at present their position is utter failure. It is already explained in the thread -

Who is Shiv and Who is ShivBaba? Are they different souls? in common room
http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2102&start=45
--------
Flaw No. 18) :- PBKs say there is more than one Brahma. But many Murli points say there is only one Brahma. this is discussed in the thread

Prajapiita can be two souls, but Brahma can be just one soul - in common room

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2009.

The below Murli point says this without any doubt.

SM 30-5-82(2):- Pita ko kabhi ambaa nahin kahenge. Ab yah koyi bhi nahin jaante Jagadamba Saraswati Brahma ki beti hai. BRAHMA ZAROOR PRAJAPITA HEE HOGAA. Sookshmvatan may to nahin hogaa. -38- [Prajapita, sp]

=Amba(mother) is never said for Father. Now, nobody knows this- that Jagadamba (World Mother) is daughter of Brahma. BRAHMA WILL/CAN BE DEFINETLY PRAJAPITA ONLY. (He) will not be in Subtle Region.