Flaws in PBK Philosophy

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by arjun » 19 Jan 2016

mbbhat wrote:3) Now, PBKs have shown/placed Kamala Devi as Brahma in their Trimurti picture. I have personally seen it. Now, Kamala Devi is pure virgin(kanya) in till 1998. Unless God enters in a person, the person cannot be named Brahma(as per Murli point). Now, do PBKs believe God entered in Kamala Devi? If yes, then that would imply God enters in a virgin kanya If not, how can they put her in the place of Brahma?
How can she be called a virgin when she was declared to be the mother (Jagdamba)? Your entire question itself is wrong.
PBKs believe there are 4 to 5 Brahmas. Of them, two are definitely Lekhraj Kirpalani and Mr Dixit. Who are the other? Do they fall into category of pure virgins? They show Lekhraj Kirpalani, Kamala Devi, Om Radhe, Sister Vedanti, etc as hands of Vishnu with head Mr Dixit- so totally 5. Now if they believe these as the 4/5 Brahmas, then definitely it is wrong, as the three are virgin kanyaas.
You see them as virgins, but ShivBaba has declared them to be mothers. Obviously you are trying to prove yourself to be superior to God. Moreover, nobody can claim that Shiv entered in them. It is Shiv Himself who clarifies or reveals the parts of 4/5 Brahmas.

mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat » 19 Jan 2016

# Flaw No. 89) Few more examples of double standards and Murdering ShivBaba:-
Lekhraj Kirpalani enters Jagdamba to play the role of mother and not to give knowledge.
So, who is the cow through which nectar comes? This was the point.
How can she be called a virgin when she was declared to be the mother (Jagdamba)? Your entire question itself is wrong.
Oh- so just Mr Dixit has declared so, she becomes Jagadamba! This is PBk logic. Thank you for saying this. If Mr Dixit can declare anyone as anything, why do PBKs need Murli points to prove their logic?

[I do not deny it. Because God can declare something. But, in that case, the Godly words should have higher importance to PBKs than BKWSU Murlis, and they should not (mis)use Murlis for double standards. But, they do so EXTENSIVELY- like - to one eye butter, another eye- lime]

For example- ShivBaba has said- you all are master Jagatpita and JagatMata. Then why do PBKs argue Dadi Gulzar is a virgin? Why cannot she be called as Mother, if Kamala Devi Dixit can be called as Mother? [When you write like this- then the admins, who have higher responsibility on this forum, will have to comment about your words as- GIBBERISH; else, what are they, according to you?]
You see them as virgins, but ShivBaba has declared them to be mothers. Obviously you are trying to prove yourself to be superior to God.
I am not proving myself to be superior to ShivBaba, and I am definitely NOT against God, as PBKs SHAMELESSLY LIKE to claim. In fact, I am clarifying PERFECTLY on the basis of Murli points. In fact, it has been AMPLY PROVED, BEYOND DOUBT, on this forum, that Virendra Dev Dixit and PBKs CONSISTENTLY OPPOSE, INSULT & DEFAME GOD or ShivBaba - does any of those innumerable Murli points make any sense to any PBK AT ALL??? Or, do the PBKs like to simply BRUSH them UNDER the CARPET of Ravan or Maya, or keep DODGING them ALL the TIME???
[OK, you may say- I am going against words of Mr Dixit; OK, because I do not believe him as God or Chariot]. But, your words are clearly proving that- you argue as if you or your bodily guru is greater than BKWSU Murlis (or the speaker who spoke them through mouth of DLR). - whom you yourself say the speaker is God.
At SEVERAL PLACES - you will write the proof for your arguments as-
On the basis of Murlis and Avyakt Vanis which have already been discussed on this forum.
- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593&p=49554&hilit=basis#p49554.

Instead of writing like that, better say- "On the basis of declaration of Baba Veeendra Dev Dixit". BKs clearly say- the truth in lowkik scripture is just "aatey may namak" and hence use them selectively, only to a little extent*. And, in most of their service- the basis is 7 days course, not any points from lowkik scriptures. But- PBKs begin with BKWSU Murli points, take it as BASE, continue to quote thousands of Murli points, argue as if they are the real instrument. But, when they have no choice, all of a sudden they will say- a virgin in BKWSU as just virgin, cannot be called as Mother (even if ShivBaba had declared in BKWSU), but virgin in AIVV can be called as Mother as baba Virendra Dev Dixit had declared*".
Moreover, nobody can claim that Shiv entered in them. It is Shiv Himself who clarifies or reveals the parts of 4/5 Brahmas.
Again useless argument. What is there about claiming or not? When PBKs argue using the Murli point - the one in whom God enters only will get title Brahma, then their claim is implied there.
[The matter here is- what do PBKs or BKs say or believe, not whether those 4 or 5 personalities personally claim or not]

BTW- Baba has said- He will not come in Mama. - Post No. 77- viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2422&start=135 She was declared as Jagadamba even before. So, where am I going against ShivBaba?

So, if PBKs believe ShivBaba either comes in these all, or calls them as Brahma, and argue in double standard way- all these yield to further countless errors and flaws.

But, OK, you may have your beliefs.

* - BKs do not believe- the speaker in Murlis and the lowkik scriptures are one and the same. But, PBKs believe the speaker in both of the chariots(Lekhraj Kirpalani and Virendra Dev Dixit) same(God himself). So, are you not clearly behaving in double standards, superior to ShivBaba to the extent of MURDERING HIM by using your own way of interpretations totally illogical FROM EVERY POINT OF VIEW?. PBKs criticize- BKs do not give importance to Murlis, do not read/understand them, etc., etc.
Is there any sense in their arguments or FALSE & BASELESS accusations?

But, you may have all of them as you are playing your role perfectly in drama. thank you.

mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

# Flaw No. 90)Regarding the Top Two leaves:-
The top two righteous souls are obviously the Confluence Age Lakshmi (Sister Vedanti) and Narayan (Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit).
So, Jagadamba of PBKs is not in the top two. PBKs also believe that sister Vedanti does not come in the first 2.25 lakh souls, so does not come in Rudrmala, not in ashthmani. So, likely to get punishment. Still on top? [If I am wrong, I will take back my words]

Also- they believe - Sister Vedanti has taken birth by vision(no proof)- neither accepted Mr Dixit as Father, not mouth-born through Mr Dixit so far. As per PBKs she is also part of kouravas(BKWSU). They also believe her purity is cowardice - in PBK view. [BTW, I have great respect for sister Vedanti as a very special soul- I am talking from PBK point of view.]

SM 23-3-78(2):-Manmanaabhav. Mere bachche bano.Vah to PRAJAPITA BRAHMA aur Jagadamba hi kah sakte. Apne ko koyi PRAJAPITA BRAHMA bhi kah na sake. Kitna bhi jhootaa vesh banaave parantu yah baatein samjhaa na sake. Yah to ShivBaba hee samjhaate hain. [Connected to Murli point 31-7-81(3) in Maat_Pita] -63- [= SM 14-3-88(2)]

= Manmanaabhav. Become my children. Only jagadamba and jagatpita can say so. ...

So, clearly top two souls should be Jagadamba and Jagatpita. But, as per PBKs Jagadamba does not get that seat.

But, OK, let them have their views. All the best.

mbbhat
BK

No other deity except Mahakali is shown to have the third eye. Show me proof if you have.
So, do you mean to say- the third eye in Mahakali represents Shiv? Do you believe no one deity's third eye is worth to be shown as yaadgaar?

BTW- third eye is also shown to Buddha. http://www.lotussculpture.com/blog/thir ... -Buddhism/ [But, here- the size of eye is not as big as others]

Mostly to Jagadaba, nandi and Ganesh also third eye is shown. [In Ganesh it is very clear]

Also- to nandi - https://www.google.co.in/search?q=nandi ... 4Q_AUIBigB
nandi with third eye.jpg
nandi with third eye
nandi with third eye.jpg (12.92 KiB) Viewed 1870 times
http://www.ranthamborenationalpark.com/ ... ha-temple/
The-Trinetra-Ganesha-Temple-Ranthambore.jpg
Ganesh with third eye- http://www.ranthamborenationalpark.com/blog/trinetra-ganesha-temple/
So, I believe - all devis and devas (shivshaktis and children of shiv are shown or can be shown with third eye].

More interestingly, for any common person , third eye is shown. See below. (an example to prove that even in lowkik, people know or believe that every person has HIS OWN THIRD EYE) - here- https://www.google.co.in/search?q=nandi ... +third+eye someone has been shown with third eye-

SM 25-6-82(3):- Gyaan sagar patit pavan is tan may hain. KHUD BHI KAHTE HAIN MAIN IS TAN MAY HEE AATAA HUN. NAHIN TOH KISKEY TAN MAY AAVOON JO BRAAHMAN BHI BANAAVOON AUR KNOWLEDGE BHI DOON. KYAA BYEL MAY AAYEGAA? Aajkal byel ke mastak par bhi Shivling banaate hain. TOH BRAAHMAN BHI ZAROOR CHAAHIYE. TOH BRAHMA KAHAAN SE AAVE? Zaroor adopt karnaa padey braahmanon ko. -78 [Prajapita, rath, bhi, toh]

= ... Will Shiv come in Bull (an animal)? Nowadays people show Shivling on the forehead of Bull. ...

Does not this imply that bull means Bull is the Chariot and Shivling is just incorporeal Shiv? [not Shiv plus Shankar)? Or do you say this yaadgar is wrong?
Attachments
Buddha with third eye-.jpg
Buddha with third eye
Buddha with third eye-.jpg (23.75 KiB) Viewed 1867 times
buddha with third eye.jpg
Buddha with third eye
buddha with third eye.jpg (2.7 KiB) Viewed 1869 times
someone.jpg
someone with third eye
someone.jpg (7.67 KiB) Viewed 1869 times

mbbhat
BK

Third eye is shown even to Krishna - https://www.google.co.in/search?q=srikr ... KzToUmE%3D
Attachments
Krishna with third eye.jpg
Krishna with third eye
Krishna with third eye.jpg (42.84 KiB) Viewed 1866 times

arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 20 Jan 2016

mbbhat wrote:PBKs also believe that Sister Vedanti does not come in the first 2.25 lakh souls
Who told you so? She is indeed included in the first 2.25 lakh pairs.

As regards the third eye shown to Nandi, Ganesh and Krishna, it is not at all surprising. All the three roles are played by DLR. And Shiv enters in him to play the role of a Mother.

As regards Buddha, if you believe Shiv enters in him then you need to do the BK course once again. There is only a dot on his forehead and not the third eye. The dot represents Buddha's soul within the body of Siddharth.

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 20 Jan 2016

# Flaw No. 91)Fake Arguments:-
arjun wrote:Who told you so? She is indeed included in the first 2.25 lakh pairs.
A CLEAR and MALICIOUS attempt to deviate from the CORE ISSUE of the relevant point in question and accuse the other for fault of own self - as usual, in a SUBVERSIVE & SARCASTIC manner, SURREPTITIOUSLY INVITING a personal comment by way of a reaction, so as to CONTINUE to ACCUSE the other of making personal comments first, and attempting to give the SUPERFICIAL IMPRESSION to INNOCENT VIEWERS that own self is the VICTIM, rather than REAL-EYEsing that own self is ACTUALLY CLEARLY involved in attempting to VICTIMIZE others in the public domain CLANDESTINELY - a typical characteristic of Ravan Rajya, PROVING the type of VICIOUS training being provided to the members of AIVV!
1))You added the word- "pair" which I had NOT written AT ALL! I know that PBKs believe she is in the pair.
PBKs believe that the pair/female beads are cowardice/secondary. You did not reply whether she gets place in navratan/astha-ratan, who are shown with ShivBaba in Bhaktimarg. Also- not replied- whether she gets punishment or not. [I have CLEARLY written IMPLYING- PBKs believe she does not come in first Rudramala 2.25 lakhs beads. You being a STAUNCH PBK should have PERCEIVED this, and attempted to explain with due HUMILITY, and NOT WITH ARROGANCE, is it not?]

2)PBKs even make 'LIGHT' of Lakshmi (obviously to Sister Vedanti like souls), like- "It is said story of Satya Narayan, not as Satya Lakshmi" [But Baba has said in Murlis that the story for Narayan is same for even Lakshmi: "Satya Narayan ki kathaa kahaa jaataa hai. Lakshmi ban_ney ki kathaa alag naheen hai".
They are BOTH ULTIMATELY soul-mates or 'yugal-danas' and HAVE TO BE ABSOLUTELY EQUAL, is it not?
And, BKs also believe that in one birth if a soul becomes Narayan, in the next birth, the same soul can also become Lakshmi, as ShivBaba has amply clarified in the Murlis].
regards the third eye shown to Nandi, Ganesh and Krishna, it is not at all surprising. All the three roles are played by DLR. And Shiv enters in him to play the role of a Mother*.
3)First you said- Except mahakali, no one else is shown with third eye. So, there was indeed an error. Now, if you believe the third eye there shown represents Shiv only, PBKs believe Shiv enters in other Brahmas as well. Now, where is yaadgaars of other Brahmas showing/having third eye?

4)Now- as you consider these(ganesh, nandi, and Krishna) yaadgaars are for really DLR, PBKs usually say DLR was just title-holder. They even say- the real title of Mother goes to their Kamala Devi, so again contradictions. How can a title-holder person get such a high status? And- if PBKs believe that is possible, why DLR is not given place in PBK Trimurti or their concept of first 4.5 lakh souls?
As regards Buddha, if you believe Shiv enters in him then you need to do the BK course once again.
5)Ridiculous reply again.
ONCE AGAIN, A CLEAR and MALICIOUS attempt to deviate from the CORE ISSUE of the relevant point in question and accuse the other for fault of own self - as usual, in a SUBVERSIVE & SARCASTIC manner, SURREPTITIOUSLY INVITING a personal comment by way of a reaction, so as to CONTINUE to ACCUSE the other of making personal comments first, and attempting to give the SUPERFICIAL IMPRESSION to INNOCENT VIEWERS that own self is the VICTIM, rather than REAL-EYEsing that own self is ACTUALLY CLEARLY involved in attempting to VICTIMIZE others in the public domain CLANDESTINELY - a typical characteristic of Ravan Rajya, PROVING the type of VICIOUS training being provided to the members of AIVV!
I never said I believe Shiv enters in Buddha. You YOURSELF only assume so WRONGLY, on account of your own PERSONAL EVIDENT ARROGANCE, like you have been readily doing in so many posts in the past. I believe every person has his own third eye of wisdom/knowledge. It is you/PBKs who believe the third eye in any personality represents Shiv, and not that person. So, it is your responsibility to clarify it, not mine.

6)Even though in the picture of Buddha, just a point is shown, they have said it as third eye. So, your argument does not have any value, other than to DODGE the CORE ISSUE, as usual! But, I agree you have 'won' half the battle here - in order to make yourself happy (as the eye shown there is not full).

7)But- even in Shivling, just a dot is shown most of the times. But, PBKs equate that dot to Shiv. So, when a dot shown on Buddha is said as third eye there, PBKs do argument oppositely, another example of double standard.
--------
* 8)-BTW, when PBKs believe Shivling means "Shiv plus Baba Virendra Dev Dixit", then obviously yaadgaar of Nandi shown in shiv temple would be after 1969/1976, because PBKs believe Shiv started entering into Dixit only afer 1969/1976. But, after 1969, DLR has only subtle body. As per PBKs, the title of the role goes to the corporeal personality in whom the subtle personality plays role. So, how come DLR gets title of Nandi? Even that should go to Mr Dixit, is it not? Again can Nandi, Ganesh, Krishna, etc be called as role of Mother?(from PBK point of view) And- do PBKs believe "Mother rides on Father (too)"? So-

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 21 Jan 2016

Flaw No. 92) Is Bull Mother or Father?

From BK point of view- DLR is 'Bull'(Corporeal Father, Prajapita) as well as (Big) 'Cow'(Senior Mother).
So, DLR, IN THE HIGHEST PRINCIPLE, plays role of BOTH Father(Prajapita) AS WELL AS (Big) Mother(Jagadamba). He is BOTH 'alokik' Mother as well as Father, BOTH Adi Dev as well as Adi Devi.
But practically, title of mother(Jagadamba) is delegated to junior Mother(Mama), as (PRACTICAL) mothers are kept ahead, and it is she who has been head of Yagya for service matters. So, in yaadgaar, DLR gets just place of 'Bull' (Father) and Mama gets place as Jagadamba. Mama used to give her own classes as well as EXTENSIVE clarifications on what baba had spoken earlier. That is why Baba says- Mother(DLR) is gupt(incognito). In Bhaktimarg, no one believes Prajapita/Brahma as Mother, nor is he praised with the title 'god of knowledge' That is why Baba says- "sooth hee moonjhaa huvaa hai" = "Entire THREAD has become ENTANGLED (CONFUSED)".

Also- Baba says- "there are two unlimited fathers[ShivBaba and B baba] and two unlimited mothers
[PRIMARILY ShivBaba and B baba STRICTLY on the SPIRITUAL LEVEL, and PRACTICALLY B baba and Mama]"
. So- both B baba and Mama are PRACTICAL 'cows' (one incognito or 'gupt', as the BACK-BONE, and the other in PRACTICAL)- as per BK concept. But B Baba, as a mother, is 'gupt', not understood AS SUCH in lowkik, nor praised as 'god of knowledge'- (due to name Krishna put in Gita), - Jagadamba Saraswathi alone is praised as 'cow' (goddess of knowledge) in Bhaktimarg.

1)Now, according to PBKs, Corporeal Father, Prajapita is Mr Dixit. And, DLR plays role of corporeal Mother. Then how can DLR be 'BULL'? He should be a 'cow', is it not? In this manner, PBKs themselves inadvertently IMPLY that they agree DLR is CORPOREAL Father, or PRAJAPITA, is it not? - falling into their own trap, again and again.

2)More ridiculously, PBKs believe DLR after 1969 is a 'ghost'. Because Mr Dixit or PBKs can never appreciate the title angel, farista or subtle deity, (SINCE THEY CANNOT RELATE to BB in his Avyakt stage), and they believe they have to relate to a soul while in the corporeal body only, due to their own body-conscious stage. OK, let us agree that DLR is a 'ghost'. So, do PBKs say- a 'ghost' is playing role of Nandi, Ganesh, etc., or mother? So, are they not IMPLYING that a 'ghost' rides even on Shivling (Shiv plus Shankar)?
arjun wrote:Lekhraj Kirpalani enters Jagdamba to play the role of mother and not to give knowledge.
3)Then, what is the role of spiritual or 'alokik' mother? Just to take care of children physically, like lowkik way? No knowledge or clarifications of knowledge comes through mouth of Kamala Devi, nor DLR speaks or gives any clarifications of any knowledge through her, according to them. But, PBKs believe both DLR and Kamala Devi play role of 'mother' in the same body. ONLY BLIND BELIEF, WITHOUT ANY PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE???

4)PBKs believe DLR does not play role of mother in Mr Dixit, but plays role of just 'child' in his body. But, PBKs also believe it is DLR who reads the Murlis in the body of Mr. Dixit (for getting correct explanation from Shiva, for the benefit of all other PBKs). So, does not this role fit better as MOTHER than CHILD?

5)As per PBKs, DLR plays role of child in one body and mother in another body!
That too all the roles are TOTALLY illogical, and based on BLIND BELIEF ONLY, with NO PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE WHATSOEVER!!!

6)So, according to their beliefs, it is CLEARLY IMPLIED that neither any knowledge comes through mouth of Kamala Devi, nor Mr Dixit has any ability to give/speak knowledge DIRECTLY, by himself. Mr Dixit speaks (gives clarifications) on what has already come through mouth of DLR [Sakar Murlis]. PBKs believe it is soul of DLR that speaks through Dadi Gulzar (Avyakt Murlis/Vanis) who is a virgin, whom they disregard as a -Chariot. But, PBKs take even that as reference for their study or service. So, PBKs use the words(AVs) that have come through a virgin (according to them) as if they are Godly versions and give clarifications on that! How SILLY can one get???

7)Actually the treacherous plan of Mr. Dixit can be seen here. As the Murli point says-"there are two unlimited fathers and mothers", Mr Dixit thought he had to fix 2 souls for Father and 2 souls for mother. Obviously, ShivBaba is one Father. Then the next Father he had to fix it for himself, as he had to portray himself as Prajapita - as he IMPLIES the same in his teachings and hundreds of VCDs.
Now, the one that was already available in AIVV (during 1976) was just Kamala Devi. PBKs call sister Vedanti as CHILD- Radha bachchi, and she was/is also not in AIVV. And- there is no harm to him, by giving title Mother to DLR, as he himself can still hold the title of Prajapita. So, Mr Dixit fooled PBKs by saying DLR enters Kamala Devi and plays role of mother.
Obviously, he has to say- DLR plays role of Mother in Kamala Devi- becuase the Murli point says about two mothers. But, how he or she PRACTICALLY plays role of spiritual mother, who sustains the PBKs spiritually ON A PRACTICAL LEVEL? For this, no reply has been given by PBKs so far.

# Flaw No. 93) Who is Combined Father and Mother for PBKs:-

8) Baba has also said- "Father and mother are COMBINED(both in one body)". But where is combined Father and mother for PBKs? [When they believe DLR plays role of only child in Dixit, and mother in Kamala Devi?]
harikrishna wrote:He plays the role of mother when he enters in Jagadamba. When he enters in Ram bap he plays the role of Krishna baccha, but not mother. - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1995&p=50567#p50567

# Flaw No. 94):- No incognito Mother in AIVV:-

9)Also - Who is incognito mother in AIVV? Kamala Devi is not 'gupt', as PBKs believe she gets worshipped as Jagadamba in Bhaktimarg. Neither DLR can be gupt(as per PBK view), since PBKs openly accept 'Bull' as Mother, of which there are lots of yaadgaars.
If PBKs still call DLR as 'gupt' (as he has no corporeal body), then in the Murli it should have been said- "Even child Krishna also is gupt", as they believe DLR plays role of child in Dixit.
And, more controversies arise- as PBKs believe some 9 souls enter in Kamala Devi. Is there any Murli point that says- so many souls are gupt?

While Mr Dixit was trying to SOMEHOW FIT something in some place, he did not foresee that other things would be CRUMBLING down elsewhere. A usual thing which happens in the life of DECEIVERS, CHEATS & LIARS.

Everything is accurate as per drama. Let us hope best for PBKs so that they can awaken before it is too late, if it is in Drama.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 22 Jan 2016

mbbhat wrote:3)First you said- Except mahakali, no one else is shown with third eye. So, there was indeed an error. Now, if you believe the third eye there shown represents Shiv only, PBKs believe Shiv enters in other Brahmas as well. Now, where is yaadgaars of other Brahmas showing/having third eye?
You can create if you want, since you consider yourself to be greater than ShivBaba. :D
why DLR is not given place in PBK Trimurti or their concept of first 4.5 lakh souls?
Such questions are meaningless. Tomorrow you may ask why cannot mbbhat be ShivBaba?
8)-BTW, when PBKs believe Shivling means "Shiv plus Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit", then obviously yaadgaar of Nandi shown in Shiv temple would be after 1969/1976, because PBKs believe Shiv started entering into Dixit only afer 1969/1976. But, after 1969, DLR has only subtle body. As per PBKs, the title of the role goes to the corporeal personality in whom the subtle personality plays role. So, how come DLR gets title of Nandi? Even that should go to Mr Dixit, is it not?
Nandi is the title of Brahma Baba since he was in a male body. And if you want to tally with the present corporeal Chariot of Nandi it is Jagdamba. You may say she is in a female body. But sanskarwise she belongs to Rudramala and hence can be considered as a male.
Again can Nandi, Ganesh, Krishna, etc be called as role of Mother?
The sanskars are seen. Brahma had the sanskars of a mother.

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 22 Jan 2016

# Flaw No. 95)For what purpose God of PBKs needs 4 to 5 Brahmas, and what all roles he plays through them?

11)Another reason why Mr. Dixit gave title of Mother to DLR:- Baba usually says- "I am your Father, Teacher and Guru", as well as "This(Brahma) is mother, there is no need to remember Mother/mediator/Dalaal". Now, Mr. Dixit wanted to take the title of roles of Father, Teacher and Guru on himself, and did not want title Mother on himself (as the mother is considered by them to be at a lower level). Also- Mr Dixit knew that he is FULLY dependent on Murlis spoken through mouth of DLR, so he has to give some title to DLR. So, obviously, he gave title of Mother to DLR. By this he 'killed two birds' with one stone. And then said- Role of mother had already been played by ShivBaba through DLR till 1969, and through him (-Virendra Dev Dixit), now the role of Father, Teacher and Guru is being played.
Due to this, Mr Dixit BIFURCATED the roles of "ShivBaba into two chariots, one as Mother (DLR) and the other as "Father, Teacher & Guru". [Whereas it goes TOTALLY against the Murli points, as they clearly say- ShivBaba plays role of Father, Teacher and Guru through the same body, THAT OF DLR].

12)Also no Murli point says- "I play role of ONLY Mother through (any) Chariot". Baba says- I play role of Maatpita (both Father and mother) through the Chariot. So, Mr Dixit saying ShivBaba played role of Mother through DLR is both WRONG as well as an added FALSE propaganda by Mr Dixit.

13) Mr Dixit does not accept himself as Mother too, as his role would become weak, as it is said- "No need to remember Mother".

14)But, while trying to fix this, he went against the Murli point which clearly says- "Prajapita is Father as well as Mother", and hence SECURED his own spiritual suicide.

15)Due to this propaganda, now, Mr Dixit failed to explain Maatpita in combined form.

16)Interestingly, PBKs say- there are 4 to 5 Brahmas. But, it again goes against Murli points. As Baba has said Brahma is only one. - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2009&p=29271&hilit=bhee#p29271

17)Also- to whom PBKs say as Brahma, Baba had never given that name. The Murli point which PBKs quote- there had been children who use to teach drill even to Mama, baba, etc- - Even though baba had come in them, baba has clearly said- Brahma is only one. (as said in point 16) above. But, PBKs call all these as Brahma.

18)OK, let us agree with PBKs. Now, what role does ShivBaba play through all these Brahmas? Through Dixit, ShivBaba plays role of Father, teacher and Guru. What about other Brahmas and role of God through them?

19)And, PBKs give dates of entrance of God into the chariots, as 1937 to 1942 in Sevakram, and from 1942 till 1947 in those two mothers, from 1947 till 1969 in DLR. Now, from 1969, when did ShivBaba enter in all other Brahmas?

mbbhat
BK

# Flaw No, 96)More and More controversies:-
arjun wrote:Nandi is the title of Brahma Baba since he was in a male body.
And if you want to tally with the present corporeal Chariot of Nandi it is Jagdamba. You may say she is in a female body. But sanskarwise she belongs to Rudramala and hence can be considered as a male.
1)So, why not the 'Bull' shown in Bhakti can fit even to Kamala Devi?
The sanskars are seen. Brahma had the sanskars of a mother.
2)So, why not 'cow' shown in Bhakti can fit even to DLR?

3)So- why not both 'Bull and Cow' can fit to both these personalities?

4)And- PBKs believe Shiv rode on Sevakram as well as Mr Dixit. Both are males. So, as per above PBK logic, it implies even Mr Dixit can also be a 'BULL'! So- totally three 'Bulls' and two 'cows'?

More and more controversies. More PBKs try to explain or claim their views, more are the controversies.
COMPLETE COCK-AND-BULL STORIES OF Ravan Rajya, INDEED!!!

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 22 Jan 2016

1)Now, according to PBKs, Corporeal Father, Prajapita is Mr Dixit. And, DLR plays role of corporeal Mother. Then how can DLR be 'BULL'? He should be a 'cow', is it not? In this manner, PBKs themselves inadvertently IMPLY that they agree DLR is CORPOREAL Father, or PRAJAPITA, is it not?
Lekhraj Kirpalani was in a male body with a domination of female sanskars. But because of the male body, there will naturally be some male instincts too, which he could not fulfill through the body of Brahma and hence fulfills those desires through the body of Shankar. And therefore his memorial is that of a bull, which is accurate.
2)More ridiculously, PBKs believe DLR after 1969 is a 'ghost'. Because Mr Dixit or PBKs can never appreciate the title angel, farista or subtle deity, (SINCE THEY CANNOT RELATE to BB in his Avyakt stage), and they believe they have to relate to a soul while in the corporeal body only, due to their own body-conscious stage. OK, let us agree that DLR is a 'ghost'. So, do PBKs say- a 'ghost' is playing role of Nandi, Ganesh, etc., or mother? So, are they not IMPLYING that a 'ghost' rides even on Shivling (Shiv plus Shankar)?
PBKs see him as a soul with a subtle body. It is the BKs who have made him a ghost by worshipping his pictures and idols after he left his body. Baba has said in the Murlis that worshipping bodies is bhootpooja (worship of ghosts)
BK meditation hall.jpg
3)Then, what is the role of spiritual or 'alokik' mother? Just to take care of children physically, like lowkik way? No knowledge or clarifications of knowledge comes through mouth of Kamala Devi, nor DLR speaks or gives any clarifications of any knowledge through her, according to them. But, PBKs believe both DLR and Kamala Devi play role of 'mother' in the same body. ONLY BLIND BELIEF, WITHOUT ANY PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE???
Mother gives only primary knowledge. That was given through Lekhraj Kirpalani as well as through Kamala Devi. She used to give Advance Course, whose cassettes are available to this date.
4)PBKs believe DLR does not play role of mother in Mr Dixit, but plays role of just 'child' in his body. But, PBKs also believe it is DLR who reads the Murlis in the body of Mr. Dixit (for getting correct explanation from Shiva, for the benefit of all other PBKs). So, does not this role fit better as MOTHER than CHILD?
This role is of a student not a child or mother.
But, how he or she PRACTICALLY plays role of spiritual mother, who sustains the PBKs spiritually ON A PRACTICAL LEVEL?
Already replied several times that he plays the role of spiritual mother by entering primarily in Jagdamba and also in Jagatpita. It is ShivBaba who is sustaining the PBKs and not Lekhraj Kirpalani.
8) Baba has also said- "Father and mother are COMBINED(both in one body)". But where is combined Father and mother for PBKs? [When they believe DLR plays role of only child in Dixit, and mother in Kamala Devi?]
Already replied several times that Lekhraj Kirpalani also plays the role of a mother through Shankar and hence Ardhanaareeshwar.
9)Also - Who is incognito mother in AIVV? Kamala Devi is not 'gupt', as PBKs believe she gets worshipped as Jagadamba in Bhaktimarg. Neither DLR can be gupt(as per PBK view), since PBKs openly accept 'Bull' as Mother, of which there are lots of yaadgaars.
Incognito mother is Lekhraj Kirpalani through the body of Shankar.

mbbhat
BK

# Flaw No. 97):- Few more samples
arjun wrote:Lekhraj Kirpalani was in a male body with a domination of female sanskars. But because of the male body, there will naturally be some male instincts too, which he could not fulfill through the body of Brahma and hence fulfills those desires through the body of Shankar. And therefore his memorial is that of a bull, which is accurate.
1)So, the most powerful Chariot of PBKs turns to be a medium for fulfilling of someone's instincts, too? Also- your reply has inadvertently shown that you believe DLR as 'ghost'.
PBKs see him as a soul with a subtle body. It is the BKs who have made him a ghost by worshipping his pictures and idols after he left his body. Baba has said in the Murlis that worshipping bodies is bhootpooja (worship of ghosts)
2)For BKs, he is farista. But, accidentally, you spoke truth as said in 1). Also- I have personally heard from a PBk (in around 2004) where he said role of DLR is like a ghost. He even quoted a Murli point which says- "in some ghosts enter", to this entering. You most probably, are speaking lies or are completely ignorant about what other PBKs are trained/taught by AIVV, or now they might have changed their views in their revision.
Already replied several times that he plays the role of spiritual mother by entering primarily in Jagdamba and also in Jagatpita.
This role is of a student not a child or mother.
3)How does DLR plays role of Mother in THESE TWO CHARIOTs? If you believe reading Murlis in body of Dixit is like being a student, and DLR does not give any knowledge through Kamala Devi.
It is ShivBaba who is sustaining the PBKs and not Lekhraj Kirpalani
4)Even BKs believe so, that they are sustained by incorporeal ShivBaba. SO, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE???

It is PBKs who argue/claim with BKs that, "we have both Mother (B baba) and Father (Prajapita/Dixit) with us, whereas you (BKs) have just B baba(Mother)". But, now mostly, PBKs may be repenting for their own statement of claiming that they receive sustenance even from B Baba.
Already replied several times that Lekhraj Kirpalani also plays the role of a mother through Shankar and hence Ardhanaareeshwar.
harikrishna wrote:He plays the role of mother when he enters in Jagadamba. When he enters in Ram bap he plays the role of Krishna baccha, but not mother
5) ARE DIFFERENT PBKs GIVEN DIFFERENT BASICS of knowledge by their bodily guru in AIVV ??? SEEMS TO BE A 'FREE FOR ALL' GAME - ANYONE CAN STATE ANYTHING THEY FEEL LIKE ON BEHALF OF THEIR BODILY GURU & AIVV, AND GET AWAY WITH IT!!!
"CONFUSE THEM & CONFOUND THEM", seems to be the ORDER OF THE DAY in AIVV, PERFORMING the 'shooting' of Ravan Rajya - NO DOUBT, WHATSOEVER!!!
Incognito mother is Lekhraj Kirpalani through the body of Shankar.
6)How this is incognito?* Why not role of DLR through Kamala Devi is not incognito? Why not role of Krishna bachchaa not incognito? Why not other roles are incognito?

* - Moreover, to whom this is incognito? PBKs, or BKs or the world? So, what about other roles-whether they are incognito or not.... not addressed, but OK.

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 23 Jan 2016

# Flaw No. 98)SPIRITUAL SUICIDE of Mr Dixit:-

[Contd from Flaws No. 95 and 96]

1)As per ShivBaba and BKs, DLR plays role of both mother and Father, so, a COMPLETE soul/personality. And- Mama is mother, as well also fully empowered, who had been chief representative of Yagya.
So, has sanskaars of both male and female, again COMPLETE.

2)But, as mentioned in flaw No.s 95 and 96, PBK 'arjun' soul while trying to FIX SOME THINGS, stated Kamala Devi has even male personality sanskars also, and DLR also has male personality (but said in negative way - of course, how can he say positively? Let him be happy with his such sanskars, since he does not seem to get any happiness from God?). Anyhow, PBKs at least believe DLR played role of at least "title-holder Prajapita".

3)As per PBKs- regarding two unlimited fathers and mothers,
sita wrote:One unlimited Father is Shiv Bap, another is the corporeal, human Father Prajapita or Ram Bap, one mother is Jagadamba Om Radhe (or the one through whom she plays part through entering) and other mother is Brahma Baba (or the one through whom he plays part through entering). - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2552&p=50583&hilit=unlimited#p50583
4)So, PBKs do not say- Mr Dixit has mother's personality too. So, is Mr Dixit going to have sanskaars of Father only? So, PBKs inadvertently imply- Mr Dixit will be an incomplete personality, just male, that too with BODY CONSCIOUSNESS (strictness).
So, it is as good as PBKs declaring without knowing/understanding that- Mr Dixit has been made spiritually handicapped, as he cannot play role of mother. [It is an unfortunate thing for PBKs, since, if PBKs accept Mr Dixit plays role of Mother too, then the number of unlimited mothers would become three, not only that, as per PBKs, mother is a weaker personality]

5)The loose effort of PBKs in fixing the two mothers is also seen in 3) above. They sometimes say to the soul entering into it, sometimes to the owner of body. Then it becomes 2 + 2 (four unlimited or limited?) mothers.

6)Father creates/adopts children through Mother. Baba clearly says- during adoption, the Chariot is Mother. But, as per PBKs Father(Shiv) adopts children through another Father (Dixit).
Does it MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL, OTHER THAN TO CORRUPTED INTELLECTS?

Anyhow, let PBKs have their beliefs. Let drama proceed accordingly.

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 23 Jan 2016

# Flaw No. 99) Childish or one way Arguments:-

1)Usually PBKs quote some Murli points- and say by such and such Murli points, it proves that ShivBaba does not enter in Gulzar Dadi. We can see plenty of such arguments - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2642&p=47729#p47729

BTW, why do PBKs believe Brahma Baba comes in Dadi Gulzar in Mount Abu? Does any Sakar or Avyakt Murli point say- just or at least B baba comes in Gulzar Dadi? Why PBKs believe B Baba has not taken rebirth? Just to satisfy BKs and keep their boat moving?

2) Another example is- PBKs quote Murli points and say- the coming of Father cannot be said in advance, no prior information can be given. "Not that children are welcoming Baapdada. No, Baba cannot be welcomed; Baba will come on His own will. (12.4.76, Pg.1)"

Then I asked the PBK who said this to me about whether AIVV gives information to their Gita paathashaalas in advance about arrival of Mr Dixit there. He was not comfort. But, then said- it will not be informed much in advance. But just two to three days before it will be informed. Is this not silly?

Flaw No. 100) Who believes God enters in subtle Brahma- BKs or PBKs?

This is an addition to Flaw No. 73):- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=50630&hilit=subtle#p50630
Actually, for BKs, the question of God entering into subtle Brahma does not arise, as they believe both Shiv and subtle Brahma are ALWAYS physically combined after 1969. Even Avyakt Murlis say- "Baap aur Dada sadaa combined hai, ek second ke liye bhee alag ho naheen sakthay. = Father and Dada(Brahma) are always combined. They cannot be separate even for a second." [May be in rare cases, there is a Murli where just Brahma baba had come in some Dadi to give reply to BKs immediately after his leaving of body in 1969]. But, I believe more than 99% of the time, both ShivBaba and Brahma Baba would be practically combined together].

For the CORPOREAL Chariot, Murlis clearly say- "I do not ride Chariot whole day". Of course, Sakar Murlis say- "You always consider bap and Dada are together (that is to make remembrance of ShivBaba stronger)".
So, in reality, it is for PBKs, Shiv enters and leaves, Dada Brahma enters and leaves the physical body of Dixit. So, it is as good as subtle Brahma enters Mr Dixit and Shiv. So, it becomes their responsibility to handle the Murli point saying- "I do not enter into subtle Brahma" more than BKs, is it not?