Flaws in PBK Philosophy

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by sita » 10 Feb 2016

If someone will 'see' only the corporeal body, that one will make the same mistake as in the times of Brahma Baba while in his corporeal body. Still there is a difference between the soul of Ram and the soul of Krishna and their qualities. Anyway one cannot remember any soul without a body, so we remember both the fathers (??).

I do not know who enters whom. I know the knowledge that comes is new.

mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat » 10 Feb 2016

# Flaw No. 132) Failure in explaining about 1976 destruction Murli point:-

Mr Dixit might have declared himself as Conf. Aged Narayan (by CRAFTILY MANIPULATING the Murli point regarding birth of L & N). Now he had another great job to do. Because the Murli point says about destruction in 1976. How to fit it in? So, he just thought of interpreting it as- "BKs leaving from BKWSU and joining AIVV", as a destruction of BKWSU. But, BKWSU had see even a great upheaval during beggary period itself. And, number of ex-BKs is much more than PBKs. And- even after so many failures, BKWSU is STILL developing at a RAPID PACE. So, his cooked-up theory, regarding 'destruction' of BKWSU, is a TOTAL FLAW. [Baba has even said that- there would be bhaagantis.]

Even then let us agree with PBK view. But, even many PBKs leave AIVV and become ex PBKs. Can that be said to be- destruction of AIVV? - (as per PBK usual CORRUPTED 'unlimited' interpretations???) If yes, who is the next (actual) Narayan then? If not, then they are going against their own CORRUPTED 'unlimited' interpretations. In this way, Mr Dixit/PBKs are endlessly falling into their own trap.
THEY ARE CONSTANTLY DEVELOPING SUFFICIENT 'ROPES' IN ORDER TO EVENTUALLY 'HANG' THEMSELVES - (spiritually speaking)!!!

Interestingly, when PBKs question Mr Dixit about creation of new splinter groups, Mr Dixit replies - "Arey- what all had happened in basic/BKWSU, should also happen in advance/AIVV", is it not? [What else can he reply?!] Now, would PBKs (as per their usual CORRUPTED 'unlimited' interpretations) agree that God had changed the Chariot from AIVV to next splinter group/s? ...
I do not know who enters whom. I know The knowledge that comes is new.
If we see the other splinter groups, even there new knowledge can be seen. Anything special in that?
Even EACH of the outer world MAJOR RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGIES can CLAIM that their knowledge was/is NEW, as compared to the others, as EACH one EMERGED/EMERGES after the other - simply because they FEEL so, they BELIEVE so, but ACCORDING to THEIR OWN UNDERSTANDING - that is EXACTLY the reason why EACH one of them has CONTINUED TO EXPAND to date, is it not? So is such belief based ONLY on BLIND ACCEPTANCE of BLIND FAITH, or is it ACTUALLY based on a DEFINITE PERSONAL SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE of the various stages, which REAL ShivBaba or God is urging souls to develop PROGRESSIVELY - viz.,
1) BODILESS stage, 2) ANGELIC stage, 3) SEED stage, 4) DEITY stage, ALONG WITH the various other spiritual EXPERIENCES ACTUALLY associated with EACH of these stages, WHILE STILL playing a role through the CURRENT IMPURE corporeal body???

Just found something related (yet to find the one which I have said above) to the entering of many souls - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=203&p=48796&hilit=nine+souls#p48796

Interestingly, Mr Dixit here clearly says(implies)- that a person who is more powerful, in him, less souls enter, and in Dixit, just God alone enters and hence he is EKLAVYA. But, then how can DLR also be entering into him? So, is not Mr Dixit implying he remembers even DLR too?*
Also- if soul of DLR too enters in Mr Dixit/Shankar, there should be an EXTRA MOUTH/FACE shown to Shankar(in yaadgaars), is it not?
And, for others, how many mouths, etc., are shown in their yaadgaars- possibly we may know in future. So, so many new(?!) knowledge can be seen here. (which are totally illogical, and contradicting to the PURE Shrimat of God, revealed to humanity through His 'mukrar-rath' of REAL Prajapita Brahma, Brahma Baba or soul of DLR)

* - So, we can see a great SPIRITUAL SUICIDE of Mr Dixit by inviting soul of DLR in himself as well as many other souls in bodies of other PBKs. So, now, as per PBK logic- their own 'rudramala' souls are weaker than even religious souls?

A Murli point says- "Mama, Baba may enter into bodies of anyone to do service". Mr Dixit using this Murli point, in his usual juggling exercises - kept on saying so many enter in these, in those, etc, etc.
But he failed to understand the VERY BASIC ISSUE- as per BK view, or Murlis, Mama(Om Radhe), Baba(DLR) are the TOP MOST embodied souls within the human realm, hence the most powerful, after REAL ShivBaba or God. But, Mr Dixit FAILED to notice this and now PBKs are INADVERTENTLY CERTIFYING THEMSELVES that they are lower (or perhaps lowest) category souls.
If someone will 'see' only the corporeal body, that one will make the same mistake as in the times of Brahma Baba while in his corporeal body. Still there is a difference between the soul of Ram and the soul of Krishna and their qualities. Anyway one cannot remember any soul without a body, so we remember both the fathers (??).
Silly statements. The discussion is about where is God- in BKWSU or AIVV. The followers will do mistakes.

BTW, the Murli point clearly says- those who had been in gyaan for 5 - 10 years (which PBKs quote to claim their views), they had gone into the STOMACH OF PYTHON. So, quality of Mr Dixit is clearly seen. More are here- Post No. 86- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=50738&hilit=failed#p50738 as well as their Jagadamba. But, still if PBKs like to believe otherwise, it is left to their judgment.

sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita » 11 Feb 2016

1976 has been declared by Avyakt BapDada as the year of the revelation of the Father. In that year the corporeal Father through whom the part of Shankar is to be played gets revealed. The destruction through Shankar is through inspiration. Shankar does not do destruction, but the truth that emerges from his mouth, inspires souls for destruction. Destruction is of the vices and the flames of destruction emerges from the Brahmin family, it emerges amongst the brahmins. 1976 is said to be the year in which the corruption will end and the new world will come. This will first come into the mind of the Brahmin souls numberwise. To destroy the world means to die to the world, to die to the body-consciousness. Destruction is beneficial. Doorway to heaven is Mahabharata war. Only after fighting the Mahabharata war with the body-consciousness and the vices within will one be able to go into the stage of the self. In 1976 the posts of the confluence aged Lakshmi and Narayan get declared. Realizing ones own role, the role that the soul plays is achieving soul-consciousness.

mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat » 12 Feb 2016

# Flaw No. 133) Spiritual Suicide of PBKs continue:-
sita wrote:1976 has been declared by Avyakt BapDada as the year of the revelation of the Father.
Baba has given many instances as 'year of revelation', not just 1976. Even in Avyakt Murlis, in several years at several times, Baba has said, as if they are 'year of revelation'. Sometimes, to motivate children, Baba speaks so. For example- In an Avyakt Murli, Baba has said- "Gujarat maanaa raath gujar gayee= Gujarat means night has gone/finished". Does it mean, ONLY in Gujarat, night has gone, or ONLY Gujarat is in the DAY? Sometimes Baba says for Delhi, sometimes for Ahmedabad, sometimes for South Hyderabad (capital of Andhra Pradesh State) , and even MANY more as well. So, many times Baba says, for JUST motivation.

http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... ndh#p11851 [See mu points from 12 to 20]

PBKs quote isolated Murli point saying revelation took place in Calcutta. But, Baba has said for both - Sindh and Calcutta. But, in PBK literature, I have seen written as - "Pratyakshathaa Calcutta ko kahaa, Sindh ko toh naheen kahaa = The place of revelation is said for Calcutta, not for Sindh", and they have attempted to DILUTE SINDH. But, their failure is CLEARLY VISIBLE from the Murli points.
In that year the corporeal Father....
These ALL are PBK FALSE propaganda, as usual, WITHOUT ANY LOGIC or PROPER SUPPORT from Murli points, to keep the INNOCENT & UNSUSPECTING PBKs, who are not in a position to PROPERLY ANALYSE the SMs and AVs in the CORRECT PERSPECTIVE, TRAPPED in the gurudom of Ravan or Maya - NOTHING NEW!
DO ANY of the PBKs, or for that matter, their bodily guru Virendra Dev Dixit, HAVE ANY CLUE AT ALL, AS TO THE ACTUAL REASON, why Baba chose 1976, (TO MOTIVATE THE CHILDREN), AT ALL?
ShivBaba has CLEARLY mentioned in various Murlis that soul of DLR or Brahma Baba was ACTUALLY 60 Years in age (REGARDLESS of his officially recorded age), when ShivBaba entered his corporeal body, and ShivBaba CLEARLY CONFIRMED that he was Prajapita Brahma, through whom ESTABLISHMENT had to take place - WHICH MEANS that he was ACTUALLY born in the year 1876 - AS CONFIRMED by ShivBaba or God HIMSELF, in various Murlis! In order to utilize, the normal understanding that Brahma's part had to last for 100 Years, to maximum advantage, for MOTIVATION of the CONCERNED Children, ShivBaba used the year 1976, SINCE the period from 1876 yo 1976 is 100 Years, and this would provide the MAXIMUM STIMULUS to CONCERNED souls to SPEED UP their individual spiritual efforts. This is the EVIDENT reason for ONLY the CONCERNED SOULS.
The deeper or SUBTLEST MEANING, (from the PURE 'UNLIMITED' perspective), is that Ravan or Maya, (MASQUERADING as APPARENT 'ShivBaba' and FALSE 'Prajapita Brahma'), would utilise the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, Virendra Dev Dixit, PROMINENTLY FROM that year, and make him instrumental to DESTROY the INTELLECTS of the PBKs from the PROPER COMPREHENSION of the PURE Knowledge, (revealed by REAL ShivBaba or God through His 'mukrar-rath' of REAL Prajapita Brahma or soul of DLR), by COMPLETELY BRAIN-WASHING them with the MISAPPROPRIATED & MISREPRESENTED interpretations of the VERY SAME PURE Versions in the SMs and AVs (DELUSIVELY CONVINCING them that they have an 'unlimited' meaning - which, IN FACT, THEY DO - but from a CORRUPTED 'unlimited' perspective, and NOT from a PURE 'UNLIMITED' perspective), thus carrying out the 'shooting' of Ravan Rajya in Confluence Age, (by ADULTERATING & PERVERTING the PURE Versions of REAL ShivBaba or God to be in ACCURATE CONSONANCE with the CORRUPTED & DISTORTED CONCEPTS of Ravan Rajya).

By sticking to few isolated Murli points and claiming something against REAL ShivBaba or God, PBKs are like standing in still water.

BTW, PBKs have never been able to explain how revelation has happened. Their Lakshmi and Narayan are - one in 'kaurava', the other in 'pandava' group, [IN THEIR VIEW].

Post No. 92- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... 976#p12005 I have given my views about why Baba had mentioned year 1976. Can PBKs explain why Baba gave the year 1976? When Mr Dixit had come to BKWSU in 1969 itself, how come year 1976 becomes revelation? How the year 1976 has something unique to Mr Dixit all of a sudden? And- why it took few more years to announce (imply in his teachings) it? = Mr. Dixit was able to say he was Conf Aged Narayan only in 1980s. This is a clear indication of taking advantage of Murli points and mis-interpreting them. Else, he should have announced it by 1976 itself, in fact much earlier.

Can PBKs explain how his role was suddenly changed into Narayan in 1976? Also- Can PBKs explain WHEN ALL and HOW Mr. Dixit plays his multiple roles? When and how he plays role of Prajapita? When and how Vishnu? When Krishna? When Narayan? When Ram? When Shankar? And also multiple roles of the other two personalities.

PBKs have never been able to explain the Murli point- "Vishnu and Shankar will not become chariots"

Moreover, as per PBKs God entered into just two souls in the beginning (Sevakram and Gitamata). But, then how can God be called as Trimurti, [in PBK VIEW]?

Let them continue. Because it is also accurately unfolding, as per drama. Let all enjoy, whether in reality or in darkness/illusion.

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 12 Feb 2016

Flaw No. 134) How many spiritual births Mr Dixit has?

Interestingly, in lowkik, braahmins are called as 'DWIJ' (one who takes two births/second birth). The meaning is simple- first is lowkik birth, and the second is intellectual/spiritual. But, Mr. Dixit mis-interpreted and equated it to physical birth, and claims that one who takes two bodies in braahmin life is 'DWIJ' (best ones). He believes/says- since he had two bodies, in Conf. Age, he is 'DWIJ' - [in his view], a first class braahmin.

Now, PBKs believe in 1936/37, Sevakram took his FIRST spiritual birth in his first corporeal body. In 1942, he lost faith and left Yagya. In the next birth, he came back to BKWSU in 1969 and took 7 days course from sister Vedanti. So, this would be SECOND spiritual birth, in the second corporeal body.

And- if birth of Conf. Aged Narayan took place in 1976, and if it was Mr Dixit, then this would be his THIRD spiritual birth. Then how can Mr Dixit be 'DWIJ'- a first class braahmin?

So, again and again the spiritual suicide of Mr Dixit is clearly visible.

Just as a matter of interest- Can PBKs say- if birth of Conf. Aged Krishna/Narayan took place in 1976, who are his parents and how? Also- PBKs quote the Murli point- when Krishn takes birth, the time/date is known or mentioned. So, in which day of 1976 Conf. Aged Krishna/Naryan took birth?

Another interesting and important issue is- Mr Dixit calls Brahma Baba has Krishna in Conf. Age itself.
[no Murli point says so]. But, Mr. Dixit misinterpreted Murli points, crossing all the limits. Now- since he believes birth of Krishna took place in 1936/37 itself, through their so called female personality GitaMata, he should be able to give date/instant of that birth. Why has he not mentioned these so far?

Mr Dixit and his followers are falling into their own trap again and again.

sita

Post by sita » 12 Feb 2016

About revelation in Calcutta, it is said that Calcutta will become instrumental to spread the sound. Please quote the Murli points where Sindh is mentioned. It can be also with respect to some other point. Because I have not come across Murli points or Avyakt Vani points about Sindh. Please quote any.

For Gujarat it is said it's meaning is those whose night is over. It is a play of words. I have not heard saying the same about Delhi or Hyderabad (AP). Ahmedabad is in Gujarat, but if you have a point with Ahmedabad, please also quote that.

ShivBaba has given an explanation why the night is over for Gujarat. But it seems you like to make the impression that BabDada speaks just like that.

Maybe the SAT who is writing in your post has not followed the discussion why 1976 was the revelation. What it is special matter that took place then and why Lakshmi and Narayan are said to be born in 1976.

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 13 Feb 2016

# Flaw No. 135)PBKs inadvertently IMPLY they belong to SECOND CLASS POSITION in drama:-

While trying to misinterpret the Murli point about 1976, PBKs themselves have implied a second class position (or even lower level) to themselves. Another example of intellectual suicide.
sita wrote:Please quote the Murli points where Sindh is mentioned.
1)You have not read the post properly. Already given in the link of the previous post (flaw No. 133) - see mu point No. 17 and 18 in the link. Reproducing here-

17AM 18-01- 2010(5):- Nimantran dene kaa, Abu kee yaatra karaane kaa yah chance bahut achchaa liyaa. Kyonki BapDada kee padhaarmani Sindh may huyi. Foundation Sindh hai. Sindhvaale apnaa hak rakhthay hain ki hum toh Sindhi hain.
= You have taken good chance of giving invitation, and taking for sight seeing of Abu. Because the coming/revelation of BapDada happened in Sindh. Sindh is the foundation. - here- http://bkdrluhar.com/00-Avyakt%20Murli/ ... 1.2010.pdf

18)AM 31-12-2008 :- Abhee auron ko bhee nimitt banaavo. Kyonki BapDada Sindh may aayaa hai. Toh Sindhvaalon ko toh aage honaa chaahiye.
= Now you make others also as instruments. Because BapDada has come in Sindh. So, Sindhis should be in front.
I have not come across Murli points or Avyakt Vani points about Sindh. Please quote any.
2)Mr Dixit has conveniently avoided putting them in PBK literature, as can be expected, and even PBKs do not, or CANNOT, read Murlis properly. Can you at least realize these now?
For Gujarat it is said it's meaning is those whose night is over. It is a play of words. I have not heard saying the same about Delhi or Hyderabad (AP). Ahmedabad is in Gujarat, but if you have a point with Ahmedabad, please also quote that.

ShivBaba has given an explanation why the night is over for Gujarat. But it seems you like to make the impression that BabDada speaks just like that.
3)What explanation has ShivBaba given for Gujarat? You have not mentioned.

4)The Murli point where baba motivates South Hyderabad is Avyakt Murli dated 26-01-1970(last page or last but one). In Hindi book, it is Pg No. 208. [The last splinter group souls use this Murli point to prove their claims. Also- see Avyakt Murli dated 15-02-2000]
What it is special matter that took place then, and why Lakshmi and Narayan are said to be born in 1976?
A question can never be a full reply.
Those who claim they have advanced knowledge, should be able to give proper explanation, is it not? Putting a question may help just to argue in a debate or a tool for brain-storming.

I have already given my explanation in the last post itself. You may refer all the Murli points said about 1976. Some are given in Post No. 92 http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... 120#p12005

5)Baba clearly says- "year 1976 was said for WORLDLY PEOPLE, not for you. For you, it is even EARLIER. http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... 007#p12007

As per PBKs, Mr Dixit realized his role ONLY in 1976. But, the goal what Baba had given was even "EARLIER" than that.

6)By accepting the second class goal itself as real goal, PBKs themselves have implied a second class position to themselves, or perhaps even lower level than that! A clear evidence of INTELLECTUAL BANKRUPTCY, AS WELL AS SPIRITUAL SUICIDE of the PBKs.

Also- see - Post No. 56- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... lood#p8156

7)Can PBKs ever explain or clarify all these Murli points? They have never tried to think independently or by PROPERLY tuning their mind with REAL ShivBaba. They have just accepted BLINDLY whatever Mr Dixit has said- even when there is not a single trace of truth in them, according to REAL ShivBaba's Murlis.

sita

Post by sita » 14 Feb 2016

I was not able to find the quote where it is said that destruction was said for worldly people. Please, quote it here in short.

I'll look at the Sindh points. It would be of great help if you could mention page, paragraph, possibly line.

There are two points about 1976. One is about destruction and another is about the birth of Lakshmi and Narayan.

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 14 Feb 2016

sita wrote:I was not able to find the quote where it is said that destruction was said for worldly people. Please, quote it here in short.
It is very easy to find- refer mu point No. 08 http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... 007#p12007
[But all the three points- 6, 7 and 8 are related]. Reproducing the mu point No. 08 here-

8) AM 22-1-71(Pg. No. 09 of the Hindi book):- Sampoorn honey kaa kyaa plan banaayaa hai? Agar 5 varsh kaa banaayenge, toh jo bahut samay kaa praapti hai, vah cut jaayegi. 5 varsh duniyaa ke liye hai. Aapko to 5 second may palatnaa hai. Apney ko jab badlenge, tab auron kee service karenge.

= What plan have you done to become complete? If you do it in 5 years, you will miss the fruit of long period. 5 years is for the world. You have to transform in 5 seconds. When you change yourself, you will be able to serve others.
I'll look at the Sindh points. It would be of great help if you could mention page, paragraph, possibly line.
The Murli points are put in flaw No 135. Please refer in this topic itself!
There are two points about 1976. One is about destruction and another is about the birth of Lakshmi and Narayan.
They are not just two. There are four issues connected with 1976. 1) Destruction, 2) Birth of L and N,
3) 100 yrs of Brahma 4) And that year is said for worldly people, not for children.

Mostly there are around 10 to 20 Murli points related to the year 1976.

sita

Post by sita » 14 Feb 2016

8) AM 22-1-71(Pg. No. 09 of the Hindi book):- Sampoorn honey kaa kyaa plan banaayaa hai? Agar 5 varsh kaa banaayenge, toh jo bahut samay kaa praapti hai, vah cut jaayegi. 5 varsh duniyaa ke liye hai. Aapko to 5 second may palatnaa hai. Apney ko jab badlenge, tab auron kee service karenge.

= What plan have you done to become complete? If you do it in 5 years, you will miss the fruit of long period. 5 years is for the world. You have to transform in 5 seconds. When you change yourself, you will be able to serve others.
The meaning is not that for the Brahmin world it does not apply, but that it applies even more.

In what way it applies to the outside world? Did destruction happen in the outside world in 1976? Flames of destruction emerge from the Rudra Gyan Yagya. When BapDada has said that the destruction in 1976 that it was for the children to make effort, it means it is not for the outside world, but for the world of Brahmins, they make effort. The points about 100 years of Brahma, birth of Lakshmi and Narayan, completion of the Confluence Age of 40 years, also don't apply to the outside world.

There must be some connection between these 4 points. Brahma's age is 100 years. Its age (it does not apply for Brahma Baba) finishes in 1976. Confluence Age finishes in 1976. What does it mean? Brahma becomes Vishnu (Lakshmi Narayan). But it is said that after Brahma, it does not come the role of Vishnu, but of Shankar.

I saw the point about Sindh and I have explanation, but first, please give your explanation about why from one side it is said that reincarnation has happened in Calcutta, and from another that BapDada has come in Sindh.

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 15 Feb 2016

Flaw No. 136) Inability to come out of the clutches of Maya, and again ARROGANTLY acting against PURE Shrimat of REAL ShivBaba:-
sita wrote:The meaning is not that for the Brahmin world it does not apply, but that it applies even more.
1)Murli point clearly says- "Not for you", and "your goal should be even higher". But PBKs choose, and are content to take it otherwise- a clear proof of deliberate misunderstanding and arrogantly acting against the PURE Shrimat of REAL ShivBaba.
In what way it applies to the outside world? Did destruction happen in the outside world in 1976?
2)Already replied. baba has said it for motivation of children, and also it can be part of test for the children. To what extent children have faith in Baba. - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... sts#p11893

3)Again- in your own view, did destruction take place in BKWSU in 1976? [In fact, a greater number of children (in proportion to the total children at THAT TIME) had left BK Yagya during beggary period]. In 1976, THERE WAS NO SIGNIFICANT EXODUS. Even Mr Dixit had left much before; and, AIVV started practically only after 1980s.
Flames of destruction emerge from the Rudra Gyan Yagya. When BapDada has said that the destruction in 1976 that it was for the children to make effort, it means it is not for the outside world, but for the world of Brahmins, they make effort.
4)True. You said it rightly. It was for accelerating the effort of children, as well as to test the TRUE faith of TRUE Children; AS WELL AS to SIMULTANEOUSLY separate or segregate the UNRIGHTEOUS children from the RIGHTEOUS Children, AS WAS THE CASE DURING THE BEGGARY PERIOD ALSO, so that the RIGHTEOUS Children could proceed with their spiritual efforts UNDISTURBED & UN-PESTERED by the UNRIGHTEOUS children.
The points about 100 years of Brahma, birth of Lakshmi and Narayan, completion of the Confluence Age of 40 years, also don't apply to the outside world.
5)See, there is error here. Where is the role of Brahma for 100 years? Role of Brahma started only in 1936. So by 1976, it was just 40 years. How come 100 years by 1976?

Since in lowkik world it is believed that age of Brahma is 100 years, Baba used that aspect, by inter-relating the physical age ( which Baba certifies as 60 yrs by 1936 - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... ing#p11851 ) plus 40 years (from 1936 to 1976).
All the related Murli points are put there.
But, the PBKs EVIDENTLY DO NOT DEMONSTRATE ANY INCLINATION, ON their PART, to read PROPERLY. Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs are SIMPLY NOT INCLINED to take ALL THE POINTS, WHICH TOTALLY GO AGAINST THEIR PHILOSOPHY, INTO CONSIDERATION AT ALL!!! This OBVIOUSLY would result in a MEANINGLESS and WASTEFUL discussion, since the PBKs SIMPLY REFUSE to even consider ALL SUCH POINTS - ALSO BEING HIGHLIGHTED on this forum CLEARLY! Since they DELIBERATELY DO NOT ABSORB SUCH POINTS, and STUBBORNLY CONTINUE to hold on ONLY to the CORRUPTED & DISTORTED (MIS)INTERPRETATIONS of only selected and ISOLATED points, they would obviously be involved in POINTLESS and WASTEFUL arguments, (which are MEANINGLESS), UNTIL the VERY END or UNTIL THEIR VERY OWN DESTRUCTION!
Again reproducing here mu point No. 11) below
SM 9-7-68(2):- "Brahma ki aayu 100 varsh kahte hai. 60 varsh me Baap ne pravesh kiyaa. Baaki 40, unmey bhi tum kitna purusharth karte aye ho. 32 varsh. Baaki jaakar aath varsh rahaa hai. Time bhi accurate aath varsh hi rahe hain."
= "It is said 100 years age for Brahma. At 60 years, Father entered. Remains 40. In that also, how much effort have you made? 32 years. Rest eight remain. Accurately eight years remain."

Now, Mr Dixit again falls into his OWN trap. See it says- you have been doing effort for 32 years (mu point said in 1968). How many years of effort Mr Dixit has done by 1968? PBKs believe Sevakram left Yagya within/by 5 years. So, his effort was just 5 years.

6)But, Baba later in Avyakt Murlis, clearly said- "100 years of role of Brahma".
See mu point No. 8) in the link. Reproducing here-
AM 21-1-69(page 21 of the book):- Aap sochte honge ki log poochenge ki aapkaa Brahma Baba 100 varsh se pahley hee chalaa gayaa. Yah toh sahaj prashn hai, koyi mushkil naheen. 100 ke nazdeek hee toh aayu thi. Yah jo 100 varsh kahe huye hain, yah galat naheen. Agar kuch rahaa huvaa, toh aakaar dwaaraa pooraa karenge. 100 varsh Brahma ki sthaapanaa kaa part hai. Vah toh 100 varsh pooraa honaa hee hai. lekin beech may Brahma ke baad braahmanon kaa jo part hai, vah ab chalnaa hai. Brahma ne braahman kisliye rache? ...
= You must be thinking that people will say that your Brahma has gone away in less than a hundred years. This is a very easy question, it is not difficult. His age was nearly a hundred. The fact that a hundred years was mentioned is not wrong. If there are any left he will complete them in the angelic form.

Read clearly the words of BapDada. Baba says in two ways.

a)Physically, his age was nearly 100. [But, PBKs say age of soul of Sevakram is accurately 100!- falling into OWN trap AGAIN and AGAIN]
b)Baba says- if not in Sakar, he will complete in aakaar.
Again it goes TOTALLY out of the FALSE & MALICIOUS claims of PBKs, AIVV & Virendra Dev Dixit.

So- neither Mr Dixit/Sevakram had completed 32 years of effort by 1968, nor his physical age could be anywhere near 100 yrs!
I saw the point about Sindh and I have explanation, but first, please give your explanation about why from one side it is said that reincarnation has happened in Calcutta, and from another that BapDada has come in Sindh.
7)You do not read the posts properly. I have already said there itself. B baba was famous both at Sindh and Calcutta. An individual with a CORRUPTED INTELLECT can have 'n' number of explanations and justifications, to PACIFY herself/himself, if (s)he CHOOSES the path of CORRUPTION/PERDITION WILLINGLY and UNQUESTIONINGLY!!!

More explanation:- The first entrance in B Baba might have taken place in Calcutta itself (but it might have been just for one or few days). But the regular satsangs had started in Sindh only. At both the places- revelations had taken place (within Brahma Baba himself as well as in outside world]) independently or in unique ways.

But, any service at any other place has foundation (Sindh). Because children took birth from there, Yagya started from there. But, both Sindh and Calcutta incidences were independent and unique. That is why Baba says there- entrance happened in calcutta (in one Murli), in another he says- entrance happened in Sindh.

But, Mr Dixit took just isolated Murli points, brainwashed the PBKs COMPLETELY, and due to those wrong sankskars, it may take even more time for the PBKs to realize that they have been trapped by Mr Dixit, or the other option is for them to wait for their own destruction in the end. Let us hope the best for them.

sita

Post by sita » 15 Feb 2016

Confluence Age has been said to be of 40 years in the Murlis. This has also been put in the picture of the Ladder.

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 15 Feb 2016

# Flaw No. 137) PBKs falling into their own trap again and again:-
sita wrote:Confluence Age has been said to be of 40 years in the Murlis. This has also been put in the picture of the Ladder.
If PBKs stick to the period of '40 years' as the duration of the Conf. Age, then it has already ENDED in 1976, is it not? Then how can Mr Dixit be CONSIDERED to be Conf. Aged Narayan? (they believe birth of their Conf. Aged Narayan took place only in 1976 - at the END of the Cong. Age?! WHAT A GOOF-UP!!!
More SIGNIFICANTLY, during the period of that Conf. Age (1936 to 1976 - according to their understanding), Mr. Dixit was out of Yagya for MOST OF THE PERIOD! WHAT A GOOF-UP, AGAIN!!!

Contradictions beyond any imagination, and which make NO SENSE AT ALL!!!

Flaw No. 138) A 'PEEK' at the Paramdham of PBKs:-

Baba says Paramdham (Silence World) is the HIGHEST ON HIGH ABODE, PUREST ABODE, A WORLD OF COMPLETE SILENCE. But, Mr Dixit misinterpreted the Murli point, (which mostly says- Paramdham ko neeche le aavo = Bring Paramdham down*), and believes his body itself is 'Living Paramdham', when he himself remains in a 'nirakari' stage.

Baba clearly says- Paramdham is eternally pure, No impure soul can enter Paramdham, the soul has to be fully pure to enter into Paramdham, etc. But, in 'Paramdham' of AIVV (body of Dixit)- Bull controlling Shankar, or a ghost-like soul riding in Shankar, etc., all take place, according to them. 'Paramdham' of PBKs gets misused to such an extent that sometimes Mr Dixit even slaps some sister during amrutvela, he even dozes during Yaad, or while giving drushti to others. The 'Living Paramdham' of PBKs even got arrested and was sent to jail for some months. These are few characteristics of 'Living Paramdham' or 'Paramdham' of PBKs.

PBK theory inadvertently implies- Paramdham can never be fully pure. Once it becomes pure (when Mr Dixit becomes pure), the body of Dixit gets transformed. So, no pure, stable Paramdham in PBK theory.

And- all of these are perfectly logical, perfectly tallying with Murlis, and not at all WEIRD, in PBK view.

* - Actually the meaning of Murli point is- the RIGHTEOUS Children's stage should be such a HIGH stage like actually being in or experiencing Paramdham, and they should continue to make concerted efforts to EXPERIENCE such a DEEP SILENCE in this world itself, while being in this corporeal body; as well as others also should EXPERIENCE 'Paramdham-like-atmosphere' when they come in relationship or contact with such RIGHTEOUS Children. So- all the RIGHTEOUS Children should make concerted efforts to be like a 'LIVING Paramdham', while being embodied in this corporeal sphere, NUMBER-WISE.
But, Mr Dixit took that title/place SOLELY for himself, by COMPLETELY MAKING OUTRIGHT FOOLS of the PBKs, played his role of HK Hood, and committed spiritual suicide even here.

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 18 Feb 2016

# Flaw No. 139) Total DESTRUCTION of Spirituality by PBKs:-

1)In short spirituality means to be conscious of pure or eternal things. But, PBKs remember ONLY IMPURE things in their Yaad(remembrance).
Baba says- "Pavitr cheez ko hee Yaad karnaa hai" and "avinaashi cheez ko hee Yaad karnaa hai."
= "You should remember ONLY PURE things" and "you should remember ONLY ETERNAL things."
Also- Baba says- be in behad or be trikaaladarshi (be in unlimited, that is, consider effect/fruit of an action/thought for long duration - by keeping the THREE ASPECTS of TIME in your awareness).
PURE things are Shantidham/Paramdham and Sukhdham/Heaven, and ETERNAL things are Drama, and ShivBaba or Supreme Soul & souls as POINTS of SPIRITUAL LIGHT ENERGY. So, right 'Yaad' or pure remembrance is to remember these things or consider/feel effect/fruit of any thought or action over the entire period of the 5000-year drama.

2)But, Mr Dixit has 'systematically' KILLED or MURDERED, one by one, everything of the most precious Versions of the most Beloved, Almighty Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba or God.

3)For PBKs, both Paramdham and Sukhdham are represented by the impure/Kaliyugi body of Dixit. And, ShivBaba, only as a POINT, is as if nothing without a body. Also, they believe a soul cannot be remembered without a body. Of course, said here- Post No. 144-
http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... ash#p12654
It is RELATIVELY correct that to remember a human soul, one needs to remember the body as well, but to give sakaash to remember it deeply, there is no need to remember body CONTINUOUSLY. INITIALLY we need to remember the body, on ACCOUNT of our OWN body-consciousness, (as well as it is a limitation of any human soul as it does not have an independent personality like ShivBaba. ShivBaba only has name to his own soul as Shiv, but for any human soul, name is associated only with the body, else it is like just saligram- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... Ram#p12392), then it is enough if we think of just soul, as we OURSELVES ALSO DEVELOP soul-consciousness. Similarly, when we practice Yaad, FIRST we will be thinking of our body as well (as we are in the body), but while being in Yaad, there is neither need, nor compulsion to think of body continuously, (one AUTOMATICALLY EXPERIENCES a BODYLESS STAGE). Baba has said/pointed out that this is a LIMITATION of human soul, as clearly said in mu point 2) in post No. 144 in the above link.
BUT Mr Dixit took (dis)advantage of this and projected his misinterpretations as 'Srimath', and preaches to PBKs, that to remember a soul, body also is ALWAYS to be remembered". What a HOPELESS state of PBKs.

4)PBKs do not think of even heaven. For them Golden Aged heaven is nothing important. For them just the present body getting transformed to pure body (which is again wrong belief of PBKs, as put here- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=34652&hilit ... ate#p34652), only is significant.

5)Mr Dixit even misused the Murli point saying - "Golden Aged Lakshmi and Narayan are fools" (which Baba had said just to point that they do not have Knowledge, THERE, AT THAT TIME), and hence for PBKs, even they are fools.

6)PBKs EVEN HAVE DEPICTED PURE DEITIES AS IMPURE. The pure deities - Ram, Narayan, Shankar, Vishnu, Krishna, etc, whose both soul and bodies are pure- but PBKs have considered these titles for the impure body of Mr Dixit. A great crime. But, Mr Dixit was in compulsion to create his false propaganda of Conf. Aged Narayan/Krishna, etc. But, it has turned into his OWN spiritual suicide as usual.

7)When ShivBaba refers to- Child Krishna (of G Age), PBKs think of just the previous impure body of DLR.

8)According to PBK philosophy, no angel can exist practically. Any ANGEL is just like a GHOST to PBKs.

9)PBKs believe- the citizens can be better/higher level than the Kings. Because PBKs believe Mr Dixit will rule only for 18 years (in 2018 his body will get transformed into pure body, and give birth to G Aged prince Krishna, and Krishna will take throne in 2036- I will take back my words, if I am wrong).

*10)- We can see here a clear setback or suicide of Mr. Dixit- Mr. Dixit had to say- citizens are happier/greater than Kings (which is again illogical), JUST to support his CORRUPTED understanding that the 4.5 lakh PBKs, in Confluence Age, are higher than the Golden Aged princes and princesses.

Mr Dixit even gave throne/seat of Golden Age to B Baba, only out of compulsion, since he had NO OTHER CHOICE, because vision had occurred to B baba only, in the beginning. But, he had to project his false propaganda that the 4.5 (2.25 x 2) lakh PBKs are better than Brahma Baba to be able to SUSTAIN his FALSE 'satsang' or 'JHUTSANG'. So, Mr Dixit says- "Citizens are better than Kings"- a clear suicide is visible even here.

11)Now, to the point again- PBKs even do not hesitate to say open, blatant lies, and say- IMAGINARY Paramdham for the Supreme Abode, even when they ALSO believe or HAVE TO ACCEPT that Supreme Soul and all the souls reside there, and even soul of Mr Dixit visits that place and returns within a second at the final end of 'Kalpa'. Their DOUBLE STANDARDS have ABSOLUTELY NO LIMITS.

12)So- as per PBKs, pure things HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IMPORTANCE AT ALL. And any of the pure things have base only in impure body of Dixit. For PBKs, unlimited drama means- not of the whole 5000 year drama, but just of Conf. Age. But, we can see their clear failure as put in flaw No. 114- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=50874&hilit=shooting#p50874

13)So- any juggling exercises- PBKs do, they are making themselves more easy PREY, for the PYTHON of Ravan or Maya to make its hold even more stronger around their OWN NECKS.

14)PBKs in their blogs have written "BKWSU has murdered God". But, we can CLEARLY see that it is PBKs who have 'KILLED' or 'MURDERED', not only God, but also his REAL PERMANENT/FIXED/APPOINTED Chariot Brahma Baba, and EVERYTHING which is PURE & ETERNAL. So Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs have NOT ONLY KILLED or MURDERED REAL ShivBaba or God, but ALSO they have COMPLETELY MADE HIS 'CORPSE' or 'TRACE' TO DISAPPEAR, by COMPLETELY ELIMINATING or OMITTING REAL ShivBaba or God from their CORRUPTED CONCEPT of their 'Trimurti', (depicting ONLY three embodied souls as their 'Trimurti' - and LEAVING OUT the souls of DLR and Om Radhe, who are the REAL JagatPita & JagatAmba, REAL Adi Dev & Adi Devi and REAL Adam & Eve - and MORE SIGNIFICANTLY, LEAVING out the Supreme Father Supreme Soul or God Himself COMPLETELY); and from their CORRUPTED CONCEPT of their 'Vishnu' (depicting ONLY five embodied souls, and implying that the controller of the four arms of Vishnu is an embodied soul, RATHER THAN Supreme Father Supreme Soul or God Himself - thus carrying out the 'shooting' of HiranyaKashyap - and COMPLETELY MURDERING God and making even His 'TRACE' DISAPPEAR)!

15)But, Baba says- "Kayi bachchey Baap ko bhee dhokaa dete hain. Lekin Baap ko de naheen sakthay, khud ko hee dete hain. Apney oopar khud hee kulhaadi maarthay hain" = "Some children even deceive/cheat Father/God. But, in fact, they cannot cheat God. They cheat/deceive themselves. They themselves STRIKE the AXE on their OWN FEET!" (WITHOUT EVEN REAL-EYEsing that they are, IN FACT, doing so)!

sita

Post by sita » 19 Feb 2016

8)According to PBK philosophy, no angel can exist practically. Any ANGEL is just like a GHOST to PBKs.
The definition of an angel is one who has connection with only one God. He does not have connection with the ground, the feet of his intellect does not touch the ground, the soil of body-consciousness. And it was said we have to reach Avyakt stage, whilst being in the body, and that before becoming deities, we pass through the stage of an angel. From Brahman we become an angel and from an angel we become a deity. So for PBKs angels definitely exist practically. Shankar is said to be an angel.