Flaws in PBK Philosophy

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Post Reply
mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat » 08 Feb 2017

# Flaw No. 477) PBK new theory of Brahma - based on INTELLIGENCE:-

# Flaw No. 478) PBK new theory of discriminating virgin and mother- based on AGE:-

1) Usually PBKs quote the Murli point saying- "In whom God enters should be named as Brahma, and God does not enter in virgin".
But, these have made them to fall in their own pit- as already put in flaw No. 87, and 88 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=50752&hilit=virgin#p50752

2) Now- a new theory has been put by a PBK in - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2668&p=52519#p52519
trueshaiv wrote:The 5th Brahma is considered to be Om Radhe Mumma on the basis of the intelligence
The top most 8 souls of Rudr_mala would be most intelligent. So- they should get first place as Brahma - as per the above PBK argument
In PBK view- Om radhe is totally out of the first 4.5 lakh souls.

So- they do not tally.

3) Or perhaps, in future, PBKs may add all of their 4.5 lakh souls in Brahma- yet to know.
The same 2nd Brahma(choti ma) and 3rd Brahma(Badi Ma or Jagdamba) have come back in Yagya with new birth whom today we know as Sister Vedanti and and Kamla Devi in this lowkik world.

So, they are considered as two faces of Brahma since Supreme Soul used to enter them in their previous births and their age was above 60 years as well by then. Now at the age of 60, can a lady be called a kanya or will she be addressed as a mother. Of course, as a mother, therefore, the point:

"Pavitra Kanya ke tan mein aavein, parantu kaayda nahi hai. Baap so fir Kumari par kaise sawari karenge"

does not get contradicted in case of Kamla Devi and Sister Vedanti due to entrance of Supreme Soul in them in previous births.

But it does get contradicted in case of Gulzar Dadi since Avyakt Vanis have been going on through her Chariot since 21st Jan, 1969 and she was a kanya at that point of time and it still continues through her Chariot in the same way.
4) The first mistake is - many PBKs believe God enters only in two of the trimurtis. KD and Mr Dixit/Sevakram- not in sister Vedanti (PBK Radha bachchi).
So- how come PBKs are giving title of Brahma to Sister Vedanti without entering into her?

5) If PBKs like to take the age as criteria- then - in 1969, age of Dadi Gulzar is around (41 yrs ) - she was around 9 years in 1936 . Any lady above 30 yrs would be usually addressed as mother only!- is it not? So- what is wrong to call her as a mother in 1969 - as per the above PBK argument?

User avatar
trueshaiv
Posts: 16
Joined: 05 Feb 2017
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: One can relate anything, about their lives, puranas, shastras. with this vast knowledge. Answers to everything have been given by ShivBaba but it is our responsibility to churn over it and reveal the corporeal parts played.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by trueshaiv » 08 Feb 2017

Om Radhe mumma could not identify the Father of corporeal world in corporeal body in whom Shiv Supreme Soul enters in permanent form though she made a great attempt but could not reach to that extent and also left her body. You can say it was in drama and if it wouldnt have happened, she may have unfolded the mystery of permanent Chariot as well but to recognize "Supreme Soul in permanent Chariot" is another test that everyone has to pass through. Since Om radhe couldnt know about the Sakar baap of the human world in her practical life and left the body believing that she would become sampoorna only after leaving the body, she does not come in the list of 4.5 lakh souls because all of these souls will be present with their corporeal bodies at the end but Om radhe mumma due to her beliefs will get birth in Satyug with Shri Krishna(brahma baba)

The other question which you asked about how Sister Vedanti can be considered as another face of brahma has already been answered in my post. In previous birth of sister Vedanti, she was also the medium of Supreme Soul to teach students untill she left her body before the divison of pakistan and after the permanent Chariot left the body in 1941-42. Its the same soul which has come back in Yagya to complete the task of world transformation. I never said that the Supreme Soul enters sister Vedanti in this birth since the permanent Chariot is already present in our world of brahmins.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat » 08 Feb 2017

# Flaw No. 479) Are PBKs thought readers and astrologers?:-
trueshaiv wrote:Om Radhe mumma could not identify the Father of corporeal world in corporeal body in whom Shiv Supreme Soul enters in permanent form though she made a great attempt but could not reach to that extent and also left her body.
1) This is only in PBK view. No Murli supports it.
OK, let it be. If PBKs believe "she could not" - why do PBKs say she is fit for title Brahma based on intelligence? So- the PBK statements are just contradicting.
2) And- in PBK view- has she identified the PBK permanent Chariot at least now?* or is she still residing/riding in just sister Vedanti's body?
though she made a great attempt but could not reach to that extent and also left her body.
3) Are you/PBKs joking? How do you know that she had made attempt to reach? She should have already knew that B baba is the real fixed Chariot- since Murli clearly says it thousands of times.

It seems that PBKs are thought readers or astrologers. If Mr. Dixit or PBKs can read minds of others, you may kindly mention what all efforts the two PBKs sisters - Gitamata and Radha bachchi had done in their previous births, and in the present births.

PBKs may also mention what all efforts Om radhe is presently doing in body of sister Vedanti since 1965.

PBKs may also mention the efforts of other famous BKs as well as famous PBKs( Premkanta) who had left bodies.

4) Mr. Dixit can never be permanent Chariot as he was out of Yagya from 1942 till 1969/76. So- he is out of question.

# Flaw No. 480) The PBk concept of so-called intelligence just results in spiritual suicide:-

*5) When Om Radhe had left her body, (1965), Mr. Dixit had not been there. But, now he is there in AIVV for several decades.
So- in case if she is intelligent, and had put great attempt to reach the permanent Chariot, she should have been realized far earlier (at least by 1980s when AIVV practically started- is it not?).
*6) Or has she reached and is also sitting in AIVV members too? If yes, then obviously, she is more advanced than sister Vedanti - as Vedanti is yet to study the so-called "PBK advance knowledge".

*7) In PBK view- Mr. Sevakram had been in Yagya as Chariot till 1942. So- if Om radhe had been intelligent, she should have had realized him before 1942 itself, is it not?
[PBKs quote the Murli point saying- "some children used to sit in guddi and teach even Mama, and Baba" So- if Om radhe HAD BEEN INTELLIGENT and HAD PUT GREAT ATTEMPT TO REACH, she should have recognized them by that time itself, is it not?


Mr. Dixit kept on fooling his followers and his followers claim many things, without slightest proof or logic. But, we can see - all of these resulted only in their spiritual suicide.
-------------
I never said that the Supreme Soul enters Sister Vedanti in this birth since the permanent Chariot is already present in our world of Brahmins.
8)As per my knowledge, most of the PBKs believe God did not enter in sister Vedanti either in the present birth or previous. But, you have written God had entered her in her previous birth.

9) Now- again- if you personally believe God entered her in her previous birth, but does not enter in her present birth, then it again becomes illogical. Because - if you believe God enters in Mr Dixit and KD in both present and previous births, why in sister Vedanti- only in the present birth? - :laugh:

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat » 08 Feb 2017

# Flaw No. 481) BKs riding on PBKs. Whom do PBKs, and ex PBKs ride?:-

1) PBKs believe the BKs who had left bodies - do not take births, but are presently riding on PBKs.- Eg- Lekhraj Kirpalani on Dixit, Om Radhe on sister Vedanti (of course, she is not a PBK now*).
Do PBKs believe all the BKs who had left their bodies have not taken birth and everyone of them are staying in PBK personalities?

So- if PBKs wish, they may give express about- of the BKs who had left their bodies-

a) How many of would be like Om radhe- are riding on the so-called PBK Vijayamala personalities,
b-How many would be riding on other BKs?
c) How many would have got corporeal bodies/birth once again.

2) But, many PBKs also have left their bodies. PBKs give reason for this as "they had Bhakti sanskaars".
So- what about them? Do all of them get corporeal bodies/births after leaving the bodies? Or some would be wandering as ghosts (also doing some service and sit in those bodies and continue study through them! - ;-)
If PBKs wish, they may say- What percentage of them get corporeal bodies and/or become ghosts.
And- in case of ghosts, how many would be riding- BKs, PBKs, ex BKs or ex PBKs or lowkik people...?- :confused: .


3) What about the ex PBKs who had left their bodies? Some might had lost faith in Murlis, and some could be in other splinter group.

Would they get corporeal bodies after their (physical) death, or they too would be in subtle bodies riding on someone or other group personalities? PBKs may give the break ups in this case too if they wish.

User avatar
trueshaiv
Posts: 16
Joined: 05 Feb 2017
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: One can relate anything, about their lives, puranas, shastras. with this vast knowledge. Answers to everything have been given by ShivBaba but it is our responsibility to churn over it and reveal the corporeal parts played.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by trueshaiv » 09 Feb 2017

Brother mbbhat,

I can answer each of these questions not only to you but as many times as to anyone who seeks truth and believes in three practical murtis of shiv.

Our mind is like a river and thoughts keep on flowing. I have attempted to give detailed explanations in my earlier posts. But none of this, you or any BK asking questions and me or any PBK answering to those questions, would work unless the one asking the question tries to hold the river of mind(happens due to sanskar which one carries with the deeds done from Copper Age till now) since he/she wont be able to relate Murlis with what's practically happening in the life of brahmins.

If we compare it with an example in limited world, its very similar to the dams which human race has created inorder to stop the flow of mighty rivers (just like it has been shown in Ramayan that Ravan used to control five elements and water being one of them)to bring that power into their use but all of this lasts for very short time since all of this happens in Confluence Age and when time comes, the dams will fall and rivers will flow again with the same speed.

There are two types of questions. One to really satisfy the curiosity, hunger of knowledge and understanding about something so that one can feel like a winner inside the mind. The other type of question is raised inorder to supress, insult or make fun of to please oneself or to support onself but they have nothing to do with understanding or hunger of that knowledge. But its noones fault as those souls who have been converted to different religions from Copper Age and could not continue in the Sanatan Dharma shown in the trunk of the Kalpa vriksha will have bundles of questions in their mind like a pile of hay. Wherein whatever attempts anyone makes to throw the seeds of knowledge in that pile, it will get lost. But then its a drama and we all are supposed to play our parts to the best. We all have done it earlier, we are doing it now and will keep on doing it in every cycle.

I guess, to them, I would just suggest to keep churning into this vastly knowledge and wait for the right time. Things will change. Knowledge is not something to be afraid of or fight onto or to be argued about.

Om Shanti :)

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat » 09 Feb 2017

trueshaiv wrote:I can answer each of these questions not only to you but as many times as to anyone
You may do so if you have time and interest*.
There are lots of questions here in this topic - where PBKs have failed while giving replies.
There are two types of questions. One to really satisfy the curiosity, hunger of knowledge and understanding about something so that one can feel like a winner inside the mind
If you think I am asking question to satisfy my hunger, you are wrong. I am here proving the mistakes in PBK philosophy. I am just sharing my view points on the knowledge, as well as exposing the blunders committed by Mr. Dixit.

It is not the question of winner or loser. Since both BKs as well as PBKs believe in Murlis, and have very high respect to them, and since I have found myself Mr. Dixit has (mis)interpreted the Murli points, and is fooling the PBKs, I thought to expose it in this forum, so that at least some PBKs can understand the pit/trap of Mr. Dixit.

* - I have got the same reply from many PBKs who say- I can answer any of your questions, but have totally failed which is clearly visible in the forum. [But, there is no fault, as- we all are playing our role in drama, as you also believe]**

So- do not take either personally, or be in the illusion that what I am asking is with hunger.

** - So, nothing to worry. All the best. Thank you.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat » 09 Feb 2017

# Flaw No. 482) PBKs gain nothing by claiming Bharat stands for one particular living soul:-

PBKs act as if - they have found some extra-ordinary clarification - by saying Bharat applies to living soul.
sita wrote:http://www.PBKs.info/Website%20written% ... 1hindi.pdf

You can see in the chapter: Bharat kaun? There are also other points* that indicate him as living soul for eg. it is said that he takes 84 births.
1) SM 8-7-71(2) or SM 8-7- 81(2):- America ab aise huyi hai. Aage kyaa thaa. Jab unka sukh pooraa hoga tab tumhaare aparam_apaar sukh honge. America ab swarg jaise sukh le rahe hain. Bade2 mahal hain. Bharat toh kangaal hai. Sabse bheek maangte rahte hain. 12 maas bhi bheek maang rahe hain.

= ...America is now enjoying like heavenly happiness. ...

Obviously, it means Americans are enjoying a great level of happiness when compared to others in this world.

2) In an Avyakt Murli, Baba has also said- "Praise of Madhuban means praise of Madhubanvaasis, not of the building".
So- obviously Bharat means that it relates to Bharatvaasis.

3) As already said- if it is required to apply it to a human being, it automatically applies to number one human soul, who is Brahma Baba, and then to others number-wise.
But, where does it point to Mr. Dixit?

* 4) True, there are other points. Even I have one with me.
SM 1-1-78(1):- Abhi Baap tumko RajYog sikhlate hain. Yah Gita ka purushottam Sangamyug hai. Bharat hi phir purushottam ban_ne ka hai.

= Now, Father teaches you Rajyog. ... Bharat only again becomes purushottam.

5) Now- (as PBKs like to apply such Murli points to one particular human being, ) in the Murli point 1) above- PBKs may express who is that "particular living soul America".

User avatar
trueshaiv
Posts: 16
Joined: 05 Feb 2017
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: One can relate anything, about their lives, puranas, shastras. with this vast knowledge. Answers to everything have been given by ShivBaba but it is our responsibility to churn over it and reveal the corporeal parts played.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by trueshaiv » 10 Feb 2017

mbbhat wrote:You may do so if you have time and interest*.
There are lots of questions here in this topic - where PBKs have failed while giving replies.


If you think I am asking question to satisfy my hunger, you are wrong. I am here proving the mistakes in PBK philosophy. I am just sharing my view points on The Knowledge, as well as exposing the blunders committed by Mr. Dixit.

It is not the question of winner or loser. Since both BKs as well as PBKs believe in Murlis.

So- do not take either personally, or be in the illusion that what I am asking is with hunger.

** - So, nothing to worry. All the best. Thank you.
Brother mbbhat,

Would just like to share some views in response to your points:

1.)Like I said earlier as well, I had been reading this blog from past 3 months to understand everyones thought process, understanding and interpretation of Murlis and Avyakt Vanis be it BKs, PBKs, Ex-BKs or Ex-PBKs and then I decided to register and join for "discussions". Therefore, when we know that this drama is designed by mother nature perfectly without any "flaws", I am here only for full fledged discussions. Since this vastly knowledge is not about me or anyone alone, I can assure you that nothing was taken personally at my end. :)

2.)Secondly, I just wish to explain the other statement that I used which, I guess, you took otherwise on yourself you may have missed the second part of that statement. May be I could'nt explain my point in best way but let me rephrase it for you.

As per my experiences, if we are working as per the Shrimat and have exact remembrance of nirakaar in Sakar, our minds would never allow us to get lost in other directions. Instead we'll keep following just one way and our happiness from inside helps us determine if that one path, we follow is correct, thereby increasing the hunger of knowledge and curiosity. Therefore, hunger for knowledge is good.

3.) Thirdly, you know what happens with ones who keep looking for flaws in others, blood, sorrow and other things which create negative vibration?

My answer is "they find it." Therefore, the question is not if me or any PBK is interested in answering those questions. The question is if you are all ears to listen and understand and have not already anticipated the end of conversations with your answers which can be understood with your "against" kinda feeling for permanent Chariot Baba Dixit ji.

4.) I sincerely appreciate your love for our brahmin family(BKs and PBKs) since we all souls are brothers who look alike(point of light) with just different roles in this corporeal world.

One can choose to create list of as many flaws as they want. I can see yours reaching 500 with lot of questions and probably the number will keep on increasing but then again its your point of view which we all respect since diety religion believes in being independent or let others be independent in thoughts. But I think keeping in mind that we are brothers of Soul World, the major pattern of the blog should have been about sharing the views in front of everyone but not opposing each others.

Its we who are going to decide the direction of river of thoughts of mind. If it goes right, it will lead to beautification of thoughts(just like when right stream flows through nature, it gives feeling of natural beauty) and if it goes wrong, you know floods do come as well in same limited as well as unlimited world which only brings sorrows and dirt everywhere.

Om Shanti

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat » 10 Feb 2017

Its we who are going to decide the direction of river of thoughts of mind. If it goes right, it will lead to beautification of thoughts(just like when right stream flows through nature, it gives feeling of natural beauty) and if it goes wrong, you know floods do come as well in same limited as well as unlimited world which only brings sorrows and dirt everywhere.
True. Mr. Dixit and PBKs should have had thought this earlier before pointing fingers on others.

My responses here are just rebound to his/their own questions or claims. So- it is up to PBKs to decide whether they wish to participate.

User avatar
trueshaiv
Posts: 16
Joined: 05 Feb 2017
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: One can relate anything, about their lives, puranas, shastras. with this vast knowledge. Answers to everything have been given by ShivBaba but it is our responsibility to churn over it and reveal the corporeal parts played.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by trueshaiv » 11 Feb 2017

mbbhat wrote:True. Mr. Dixit and PBKs should have had thought this earlier before pointing fingers on others.

My responses here are just rebound to his/their own questions or claims. So- it is up to PBKs to decide whether they wish to participate.
Its nothing like PBKs regret the philosophy which we have studied from the explanation of Murlis and by recognizing the pattern in which Supreme Soul has spoken to all of us through brahma baba since we know that its correct and applies in all the ways to everything that we know around us.

Therefore, the participation will always be at its peak from our end but yes always with good thoughts. :)

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat » 11 Feb 2017

trueshaiv wrote:Therefore, the participation will always be at its peak from our end but yes always with good thoughts. :)
That is good.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat » 12 Feb 2017

# Flaw No. 483) PBKs inadvertently imply- sister Vedanti is not the real Parvati! :-
arjun [color=#FF0000]on Feb 24th 2007[/color] wrote: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=632

A numberless Discussion CD (most probably 200+), dated 26.12.06 at Jharsuguda, Orissa

Secondly, when Shiv enters into the body of Shankar (i.e. the soul of Ram), then he also happens to be a Brahma (because it has been said in the Murli that in whomsoever's body Shiv enters would have to be named as Brahma). And Brahma (Dada Lekhraj, i.e. the soul of Krishna also enters into the body of Shankar. When the sanskars of the soul of Ram and Krishna become one and the same, then it becomes a form of Ardhanaareeshwar (A Bhaktimarg memorial in which Shankar and Parvati are depicted as the right and left half of the same body) The motherly love is also being showered through the same personality. That is why it is not wrong for the PBKs to write ShivBaba, C/o Brahma while sending letters to ShivBaba.
1) According to PBKs, Parvati is sister Vedanti. But, here, PBKs say/imply- DLR would be the actual Parvati when his sanskaars become same as that of Mr. Dixit!*

2) PBKs believe the Bhakti pictures are FULLY ACCURATE - Flaw No. 465- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=52443&hilit ... res#p52443

Or, do they NOW say- that particular Bhakti picture is wrong?

3) Ram and Krishna are Shankar and Parvati- two males form a couple- This is (ridiculous) PBK philosophy!


# Flaw No. 484) PBKs neither understand "matching of sanskaar", nor what sanskaar is:- :-

*4) Actually, PBKs DO NOT KNOW meaning of either "matching of sanskaar" or probably, even what sanskaar means.
PBKs say- when sanskaar of both are not equal (when both are incomplete), - Bull will be riding on Shankar.
They also say- when their sanskaar become equal (they say it happens when both become complete and they also believe both become complete at the same time),- Shankar would be riding/controlling the Bull!

How can matching of sanskaar be the criteria for one to ride on the other?

5) Again- IF WE ACCEPT this case, (Shankar rides on Bull when the sanskaar matches), then the PBK concept of ArdhNaareeshwar(AN) fails. Because AN means 50:50 one shown at left, and and the other at right.
One riding on the other means- one on the top of the other. It cannot be 50:50 left and right.

So- the PBK theory is once again mutually contradicting.

6) BTW- even from OTHER POINTS OF VIEWS, - PBK theory of Mr. Dixit riding on Bull is already proven to be false- in Flaw No. 83 and 462 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=52424&hilit ... ull#p52424 .

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat » 13 Feb 2017

# Flaw No. 485) When the PBK Ganesh plays role of Ganesh?:-

1) PBKs believe DLR is Ganesh, son of both PBK Shankar and PBK Parvati. But, Ganesh is known as VidyaaPati (God of knowledge).

2) In PBK view- DLR understood the secrets of the vision only through/from the clarifications from PBK Radha bachchi and Mr. Sevakram, in 1936. In this way- they say- in 1936, both Dixit/Sevakram and Radha bachchi/Vedanti did the shooting of giving birth to DLR (Ganesh).

3) In PBK view- DLR had not understood real knowledge from Murli. PBKs believe DLR is also receiving clarifications from Mr. Dixit from 1976.

---So-in PBK view- in 1936, to give clarifications, there is need of both the souls. But, after 1976, just Mr. Dixit/Father is enough? No need of mother?

4) But in PBK view- DLR is still studying. But, since he is Vidayapati (God of knowledge), obviously, he should give/deliver knowledge too, is it not?

But, in PBK view- no knowledge comes through Ganesh. All the knowledge comes through mouth of Dixit only.

So- how can name Ganesh be applicable to DLR (in PBK view) - and when is PBK Ganesh practically playing role of "DEITY of KNOWLEDGE"?

5) "In PBK view" Mother of PBK Ganesh, the PBK Parvati (Vedanti) is yet to receive the clarifications(AK). She is still in BK kourava party! So- the child Ganesh is studying AK before the Mother???

6) So- "In PBK view"- Has Ganesh already taken birth or yet to take birth? Or does he too have to pass through WOMB, like Mr. Dixit? [flaw No. 170].

7) Further- PBKs claim the part of the beginning would repeat in the end. So- do PBKs believe- even in the end, Mr. Dixit, sister Vedanti, and KD together would be giving clarifications to Ganesh, like what they claim for 1936?

8) PBKs claim that they give a respectable seat to DLR by giving him title Ganesh. But, actually, Mr. Dixit's aim was just to prove that he is the parent of him.

But, whatever his attempts or juggling exercise- all just result in his own spiritual suicide.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat » 13 Feb 2017

# Flaw No. 486) Do PBKs have any right to use the term "Subtle Region RESIDENT BRAHMA?:-

1)PBKs believe Subtle Region does not exist.

2) PBKs also believe- after 1969- DLR would be always staying in some corporeal body- usually in Mr. Dixit and KD most of the time.

3) Then how can they use the term "Subtle Region Resident Brahma?"

4) Why do they keep on saying/claiming "God does not enter in Subtle Region dweller Brahma?" - when they believe neither of them exist or true.

This post is an addition to Flaw No. No. 326 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=51788&hilit ... mas#p51788 and

Flaw No. 365- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=51940&hilit ... mas#p51940

User avatar
trueshaiv
Posts: 16
Joined: 05 Feb 2017
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: One can relate anything, about their lives, puranas, shastras. with this vast knowledge. Answers to everything have been given by ShivBaba but it is our responsibility to churn over it and reveal the corporeal parts played.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by trueshaiv » 14 Feb 2017

mbbhat wrote:# Flaw No. 483) PBKs inadvertently imply- Sister Vedanti is not the real Parvati! :-


1) According to PBKs, Parvati is Sister Vedanti. But, here, PBKs say/imply- DLR would be the actual Parvati when his sanskaars become same as that of Mr. Dixit!*

2) PBKs believe the Bhakti pictures are FULLY ACCURATE - Flaw No. 465- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=52443&hilit ... res#p52443

Or, do they NOW say- that particular Bhakti picture is wrong?

3) Ram and Krishna are Shankar and Parvati- two males form a couple- This is (ridiculous) PBK philosophy!


# Flaw No. 484) PBKs neither understand "matching of sanskaar", nor what sanskaar is:- :-

*4) Actually, PBKs DO NOT KNOW meaning of either "matching of sanskaar" or probably, even what sanskaar means.
PBKs say- when sanskaar of both are not equal (when both are incomplete), - Bull will be riding on Shankar.
They also say- when their sanskaar become equal (they say it happens when both become complete and they also believe both become complete at the same time),- Shankar would be riding/controlling the Bull!

How can matching of sanskaar be the criteria for one to ride on the other?

5) Again- IF WE ACCEPT this case, (Shankar rides on Bull when the sanskaar matches), then the PBK concept of ArdhNaareeshwar(AN) fails. Because AN means 50:50 one shown at left and and the other ar right.
One riding on the other means- one on the top of the other. It cannot be 50:50 left and right.


So- the PBK theory is once again mutual contradicting.

6) BTW- even from OTHER POINTS OF VIEWS, - PBK theory of Mr. Dixit riding on Bull is already proven to be false- in Flaw No. 83 and 462 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=52424&hilit ... ull#p52424.
In Bhaktimarg scriptures , the stories revealed are based on the remembrance events that take place in Confluence Age. However the true meaning of those scriptures, written from Copper Age could either be explained by the writer himself since they write their own stories or its actual meaning is known and told by gyaan surya baap Supreme Soul in Confluence Age. Those scriptures have been modified with time but still their is presence of truth in it as salt present in flour. So, now the Supreme Soul through the permanent Chariot(2nd murti) gives us clarification of Murlis so that we can relate those scriptures with this vastly knowledge. As it has also been said in Murli "In shastron mein to bhoosa bhara padha hai." But since it becomes difficult for "bhakts" and they fail to identify three corporeal bases of Supreme Soul in this world, it becomes important for the permanent Chariot to give clarification to people as per scriptures which they have known and read for long time and it also helps those students to build trust and clarify the concept of drama. Now lets stay on the same page and keeping this in mind let me answer your queries:

1.)Its been said in Murlis, "tum sab parvatiyan ho" "tum sab sitayein ho". Therefore it is not about one parvati or one sita as shown in scriptures. AmOng all the parvatis in this vastly knowledge, there would be one parvati or sita at rank 1 who truly understood the meaning of this knowledge given by permanent Chariot as shown in scriptures that Shankar told a story to parvati while sitting on mount kailash. Therefore, the soul of sister Vedanti being most intelligent in Vijaymala understands the meaning of this clarification and will come at the end and on the basis of her purity becomes the "sehyogi shakti" of permanent Chariot thereby bringing other beads of Vijaymala to complete the rosary of 108 vaijantimala which includes rudramala and Vijaymala and hence becomes no. 1 parvati.(let me know if u need Murli point for this clarification)

2.)Ardhanareeshwar form sung in scriptures:

Shiv Supreme Soul played the soft and loveful role of mother in corporeal form through brahma baba and is now playing the strict and knowledgeful role of Father in corporeal form through the permanent Chariot("Baba Dixit ji"). However after brahma baba left his corporeal form in 1969, he enters the permanent Chariot to listen to the clarifications and gives hint to the worthy children of Vijaymala in BKWSU through Gulzar Dadi so that they can realize the present corporeal role of Supreme Soul in permanent Chariot in world of brahmins. Since its been said in Murlis, only dieties can understand the hints.

Therefore, since DL brahma(soul of Krishna and mother's role) and Baba Dixit ji(soul of Ram and Father's role) act through one personality i.e. through permanent Chariot(Chariot of Ram or Shankar) its been sung in scriptures about Ardhanareeshwar which again shows pravruttimarg male and female in one body, being parent to world of brahmins through one personality, irrespective of if children realise it now or not. Could be little confusing but not too difficult to understand. Nothing is impossible :)

One more thing I would like to add here. Please go through the Avyakt Vani dated 5/12/2016 wherein brahma baba has clearly given hint about brahma(temporary Chariot) and prajapita brahma(permanent Chariot) and how prajapita brahma(soul of Ram)met Supreme Soul in sookshm stage of mind and consciousness on this day back on Dec 5th 1969 and this is the day which should be celebrated as actual smriti divas in world of brahmins.

Churn over it and I m sure it will lead you to some amazing facts.

Om Shanti

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests