# Flaw No. 478) PBK new theory of discriminating virgin and mother- based on AGE:-
1) Usually PBKs quote the Murli point saying- "In whom God enters should be named as Brahma, and God does not enter in virgin".
But, these have made them to fall in their own pit- as already put in flaw No. 87, and 88 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=50752&hilit=virgin#p50752
2) Now- a new theory has been put by a PBK in - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2668&p=52519#p52519
The top most 8 souls of Rudr_mala would be most intelligent. So- they should get first place as Brahma - as per the above PBK argumenttrueshaiv wrote:The 5th Brahma is considered to be Om Radhe Mumma on the basis of the intelligence
In PBK view- Om radhe is totally out of the first 4.5 lakh souls.
So- they do not tally.
3) Or perhaps, in future, PBKs may add all of their 4.5 lakh souls in Brahma- yet to know.
4) The first mistake is - many PBKs believe God enters only in two of the trimurtis. KD and Mr Dixit/Sevakram- not in sister Vedanti (PBK Radha bachchi).The same 2nd Brahma(choti ma) and 3rd Brahma(Badi Ma or Jagdamba) have come back in Yagya with new birth whom today we know as Sister Vedanti and and Kamla Devi in this lowkik world.
So, they are considered as two faces of Brahma since Supreme Soul used to enter them in their previous births and their age was above 60 years as well by then. Now at the age of 60, can a lady be called a kanya or will she be addressed as a mother. Of course, as a mother, therefore, the point:
"Pavitra Kanya ke tan mein aavein, parantu kaayda nahi hai. Baap so fir Kumari par kaise sawari karenge"
does not get contradicted in case of Kamla Devi and Sister Vedanti due to entrance of Supreme Soul in them in previous births.
But it does get contradicted in case of Gulzar Dadi since Avyakt Vanis have been going on through her Chariot since 21st Jan, 1969 and she was a kanya at that point of time and it still continues through her Chariot in the same way.
So- how come PBKs are giving title of Brahma to Sister Vedanti without entering into her?
5) If PBKs like to take the age as criteria- then - in 1969, age of Dadi Gulzar is around (41 yrs ) - she was around 9 years in 1936 . Any lady above 30 yrs would be usually addressed as mother only!- is it not? So- what is wrong to call her as a mother in 1969 - as per the above PBK argument?