# Flaw No. 495) Mr Dixit now loses place in Shivling by DEFAULT itself:-
sita wrote:Pictures are true to the percentage we can see the truth in them. They are true to the extent that the ones who has made them is true. Some are more true, others less. I cannot tell in percentage.
1) Your quote was as if there is a great truth in Bhakti pictures when compared to Bhakti scriptures. So- obviously what should be guessed from it? Does it not imply- you are implying/arguing that the truth in pictures are at least more than 50%. Else, what is the significance of that comment?
With respect to Shiva, the soul of Ram is also Parvati.
2) So- where is this yaadgaar in Bhaktimarg- which should represent Mr. Dixit as jaladhari parvati. In that case, Mr. Dixit is out of Shivling!
This was the point of argument. So, you are requested to reply to the point.
Brahma is such a Parvati that on him becoming pure everyone becomes pure. Now you tell which of them is number one Parvati.
3) This is actually not a praise. Mr. Dixit fooled PBKs and has taken for granted- and puts ball in court of B baba, and can say- since Brahma has not become pure, I am also incomplete now. [BTW- Murlis also say- B Baba is complete].
Whatever it is- if PBKs believe to become pure- reference is B baba, then number one title would go to B baba. PBKs lose everything, and should be satisfied only in number 2.
When we say that Brahma Baba is Ganesh and Ganesh is the deity of knowledge, is Brahma Baba narrating knowledge form his own or was it ShivBaba narrating knowledge?
4) Both. Baba has given title goddess of knowledge to Mama- even when ShivBaba does not enter her. So- giving knowledge independently (after understanding it) is definitely a criteria to be fulfilled for the person to be called as Ganesh. But, in PBK view- B baba is yet to understand their AK. This is where it contradicts.
Regarding Jagadamba you have quoted a point that says that Brahma Baba cannot have the title jagadamba. But you have to explain why Baba has said that Brahma Baba is Jagadamba. It is not the PBKs who claim that. Murli says. You have to explain.
5) Already explained. It is through Brahma adoption is done. Father Shiv adopts children through Mother Brahma. So- in the process of creation - Brahma is mother.
But, in service, the Chariot cannot move gali2
, and hence it is shakti army which is kept ahead, so the leader Mama is the practical Jagadamba - when service is considered.
And- since ShivBaba is incognito(invisible), the Chariot would be in the front as if delivering the knowledge. So- Brahma plays role of Father.
In lowkik, it is Father who first gives money(or any material) to the mother and the mother then distributes to children.
Similarly here, B baba first gives (becomes instrument to give) money (knowledge, kalash) to the mother Mama, then Mama and others read Murlis to others. So- kalash is with females. [But, in AIVV, kalash is with Dixit only. KD does not explain any Murlis further. She does not give any reply to students'question, queries. - All these things have been put earlier].
6) SM 12-1-77(2):- Brahma Saraswati so LN. Vahi Radhe Krishn thay. Radhe apni Rajdhani ki thee, Krishn apni Rajdhani ka thaa. Gyan ka varnan to radhe paas nahin. Knowledge hai Saraswati paas. Goddess of Knowledge Saraswati hai. Radhe ko nahin kahenge. Saraswati knowledge se bhavishy may Radhe banti hai. Saraswati ko Goddess of Knowledge kahte hain. Unko zaroor baap se knowledge mili hogi. Saraswati hai Brahma ki beti. PRAJAPITA BRAHMA toh jagadamba bhi chahiye. Vaastav may yah gupt baath hai. Badi amba to yah(Brahma) hai. In dwara hee yah Saraswati nikli hai. Yah Jagadamba to gupt ho gayi. PARANTU DONON PART INKO NAHIN MILNA HAI. Kalash female par rakha jata hai Brahma dwara.
Parampita Paramatma Brahma dwara gyaan dete hain maataavon ko. Jo badi beti hai vo Jagadamba gaayi jaati hai.
Nahin to tum Brahma mukh dwara adopt hote ho to Mata yah ho gayi. Hoshiyaar may hoshiyaar Brahma ki beti Saraswati hai
. Vo kahaan se aayi? Brahma ki stree to hai nahin
. Vo hai Prajapita. To mukhvamshavali hogi na. Yah bhi drama anaadi bana banaya hai. Toh goddess of knowledge Saraswati hai. Ab religious conference hogi to usmay nirakar shiv to sabha may jaaye na sake. Brahma ko bhi nahin bitha sakte.(because Chariot cannot move gali2)
Maataa ki mahima hai. Sabhi dharmvalon ke oopar mataa honi chahiye. Sabki Maa Jagadamba baith lori de. Bachche paaida hote hain Maataa dwara. Jagadamba sabki mataa thahree. Tum sabko unkay age sir jhukaanaa pade. Mata samjhaa sakti hai yah Bharashthaachaari duniya shreshthaachari duniya kaise bane va is Bharat may Shanti kaise sthaapan ho.
The Murli point clearly explains what is said in 5). Baba says- even though B Baba is Big mother, he does not get title of Jagadamba. Murli also says- B Baba does not get both the titles. His title is famous as Jagatpita or Prajapita.
7) SM 19-5-81(2):- Brahma dwara adopt karte. Phir Maa bhi zaroor chahiye.To jo anany bachchi hoti hai, Drama plan anusaar unko Jagadamba ka title diya jata hai. Male ko Jagadamba nahin kah sakenge. Inko Jagatpita kahenge. Inka PRAJAPITA BRAHMA naam mash_hur hai.
Achchaa, Praja Mata kahaan? To adopt kiya jata hai mata ko. Adi Dev toh hai. Phir Adi Devi ko mukrar kiya jata hai. Jagadamba to ek hi hai. Unki hee mahima hai
= Adoption is thorugh Brahma. Then mother also is definitely needed. According to drama plan, the one who is best daughter gets the title of Jagadamba. Male cannot be called as Jagadamba(world Mother). Inka(Brahma’s) name is famous by the word Prajapita. OK, where is Mother of praja(citizens). So mother is adopted. Adi Dev is (already) there. Then Adi Devi is adopted(fixed).
8) SM 4-11-82(3):- JAGADAMBA JAGATPITA KA AAPAS MAY KYAA SAMBANDH HAI YAH KOYI NAHIN JAANTE HAIN. Kyonki yah gupt baath hai. Maa toh yah baithi hai. Vah thi adopt kee huyi. Isliye chitr unkey baney hain. Unko Jagadamba kaha jaataa hai. Brahma ki beti Saraswati Jagadamba. TUM JAANTE HO JAGATPITA KI BETI Saraswati, YAH TOH HUMAARI BAHAN HAI. Bhal Maa ka title diyaa hai. Parantu thi toh beti na. Sahi karti thi Brahmakumaari Saraswati. Tum unko Mama kahte thay. BRAHMA KO Mama KAHNAA SHOBHTAA NAHIN THAA
. Yah samajhney aur samjhaaney may badi refine buddhi chaahiye. -73 [Mama, LM, VAH, adoption, Prajapita]