Flaws in PBK Philosophy

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Post Reply
mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat » 05 May 2017

sita wrote:This is the reality that different souls follow different souls. Even in the Murli it is said that some follow Mama, some Baba, no one cares for ShivBaba. This is the same in the PBK.
327) Good. Finally, PBKs are beginning to realize, and have accepted at least something.

328) One day, PBKs may also realize the reality that children are number-wise. So- some faults will very obviously occur, even in BKWSU. That does not imply that ShivBaba is outside BKWSU, and is in Dixit in Kampil, or in body of kamala Devi with her lowkik family - (what they delusively claim presently).

Some will be lucky to realize it earlier. For some, it would be too late. OK, that is drama. Fine.

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by sita » 05 May 2017

327) Good. Finally, PBKs are beginning to realize, and have accepted at least something.
We should always accept the truth.
328) One day, PBKs may also realize the reality that children are number-wise. So- some faults will very obviously occur, even in BKWSU. That does not imply that ShivBaba is outside BKWSU, and is in Dixit in Kampil, or in body of kamala Devi with her lowkik family - (what they delusively claim presently).
I don't think you really believe we don't realize that souls are number-wise, but I don't think you have the right attitude towards the souls being number-wise. It does not mean that we should expect them to be number-wise. No. Souls are number-wise, but Baba has always asked us to become number one and not number-wise. Souls are number-wise, but we don't know the numbers of the souls. So we should expect from ourselves and from others only the best, not number-wise.

The same is with drama. Drama is predestined, but we don't know what is predestined. The point about drama being predestined is not there to prevent us from making effort. If it is in the drama... No, we create the drama. We can use the point about the drama about the past. Whatever has happened was drama. There was no other way it could have happened, but we create the future. We don't expect that if it is in the drama food will fall in our mouth. No, for food we don't use that point. We make effort to cook. But we use this point when we don't want to make effort.

No one expects someone to be perfect. Why would there be the need for God, then. But to justify your mistakes with being number-wise is to not make effort to change yourself.

I think it is wrong to not speak about weaknesses, because of tact. To know your weaknesses is to be powerful. If faults are pointed, this is good. They are pointed for to be reformed. We will feel it like an insult if we have ego.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat » 10 May 2017

# Flaw No. 538) PBKs [spiritually as well as physically(?)] murder their Jagadamba second time, but claim something else:-
sita's first reply wrote:I don't think you really believe we don't realize that souls are number-wise, but I don't think you have the right attitude towards the souls being number-wise. It does not mean that we should expect them to be number-wise. No. Souls are number-wise, but Baba has always asked us to become number one and not number-wise. Souls are number-wise, but we don't know** the numbers of the souls. So we should expect from ourselves and from others only the best, not number-wise.
sita's second reply wrote:We should always accept the truth.
329) Your second statement itself, has given the appropriate response to your first one. The truth is that souls are number-wise. So- it is up to PBKs to accept the truth or not.

330) Baba has said- "tum master ho, jab chahe, dikhaa saktey ho, jab chaahe samaa saktey ho =
You are masters, you may show or accommodate as you like (according to the situation).

PBKs have once again shown that due to their LLU, even here, they wish to take only half, and also in twisted manner. Good, and drama.

331) Even though the above PBK claims we should not see souls as number-wise, their whole agenda is to prove someone as cowardice, their own Jagadamba as having Bhakti sanskaar, and they have not given her chance at all.

PBK ShivBaba (Mr. Dixit) has already murdered* their own Jagadamba by declaring that she will leave her body due to having Bhakti sanskaar in her. So- the PBK leader has already cancelled any future chance for her to develop.
The same is with drama. Drama is predestined, but we don't know what is predestined. The point about drama being predestined is not there to prevent us from making effort. If it is in the drama... ...
332) To whom are PBKs lecturing, when their own leader has used many PBK sisters as scape-goats, as said above.
My comment was as said in 330.
I think it is wrong to not speak about weaknesses, .... We will feel it like an insult if we have ego.
333) So, again the comment what I had written is not wrong, if PBKs believe/agree with this. It is good that PBKs have at least this much awareness.
But, what is the use when they understand and use even this in twisted manner?

* 334) This is the second murder of PBK Jagadamba. At first itself PBKs have given her lower seat.
She had been deprived from the top 8 souls.

** ShivBaba has encouraged in Murlis that- (even though B Baba and Mama had been announced as top 2 souls), "you children can go ahead of Mama- baba".
But, the PBK ShivBaba claims their Jagadamba is a Bhakti sanskaar one type, and others are cowardice.

Interestingly, PBKs believe even the top 8 souls are going to receive property from the Bhakti quality soul PBK Kamala Devi. So- in PBK view- a lesser qualified soul gives certificate to higher qualified soul!
Do PBKs have any sense of logic, at all???

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by sita » 10 May 2017

Baba has said that if someone has Bhakti sanskars left, he will have to leave the body. It is not said especially for Jagadamba. It can be any soul. Even if it is Jagadamba the rule will apply. Then it depends on the personal effort, I don't think it was said in a definite way.

It is also a reality that not all souls will attain same status. Slowly, slowly the seats get occupied and it becomes too late for those seats. Like first Lakshmi and Naryan took birth in 1976, so their seats got occupied. It becomes too late for these seats. Someone may not like it and complain, but when the line of effort becomes clear in front of everyone, then everyone will have to accept that truly this one has made more effort than me and deserve a better status. Now the status of souls is not clear, but Baba has said that in future there will be law and order, and souls will be made to sit number-wise. Then it will become like in the military. The one with lower status will not have the courage to lift his eyes and speak in front of someone with higher status. Now still souls are fighting about positions, but positions also continue to be occupied.

The matter that children should go ahead of Mama and Baba got proved true as there was children who went ahead of Mama and Baba and claimed status higher than theirs like nari se Lakshmi and nar to Narayan in the same life and not after leaving the body.

You are not happy with some positions being declared in the PBK, but positions are not declared, everyone is revealing himself through his actions. Everyone receives the name based on the actions performed. We may claim someone to be someone, but nothing happens through this. Everyone has his own part. It is not a matter of naming people, but recognizing and realizing their part.

You think our Jagadamba being Jagadamba is not logical and you think that being Jagadamba is some low position. Jagadamba means mother of everyone, of the good and the bad ones both. It is not an easy role, no doubt. Not everyone could play this. In fact, apart from Jagadamba no one else would be able to play that part. So Jagadamba will have both qualities of good and bad. That is why Jagadamba is a name of the Confluence Age. She sometimes assumes a fearful form, but she is also Goddess of knowledge. Whilst the deities are deities. A deity is a status lower than a Goddess.

The fact that we receive inheritance through Jagadamba is enough as high regard. What is higher status – of the one who makes others move forward or the one who moves forward himself. Baba has said that to make others move forward is to move forward yourself. Like Shankar is also never shown with a crown, but he is a uncrowned emperor. He makes the children attain. Like the Supreme Soul, he does not even go to heaven, nor he becomes a king. Is his status low due to this fact?

The highest throne in the Confluence Age is the throne of the heart of BapDada. In the Avyakt Vanis it is said that everyone is having and eye for Delhi and BapDada also has an eye for Delhi. What throne is higher than this heart throne of BapDada.

Baba gives this example that in the royal family one is the wife of the king – RajLakshmi and one is the mother of the king that is Rajmata. And Rajmata has a higher seat than the RajLakshmi and commands most respect. Even Shankar himself becomes silent under her feet. If for you this is a small status I think you have got it all wrong.

Baba has even explained that parents are also like servants to their children, still through cleaning the dirt of their children, their status does not become like that of a cleaner, because of the feeling they have of surrender for the good of the child. If one has greed for status even if he achieves a highest position, this greed will make him fall. Baba has said that the more we try to climb the throne, the more others will not let us climb. But the more we offer this seat to others, the more they will offer us this seat. And the throne of the mother is always in the heart of her children. She does not want no wealth nor position, but the love of her children is everything for her.

For you it may seem strange and not logical, but this matter of belonging and of love that comes there with a relationship is not something you can deny and even if you try to prove that false, it will only grow. Baba says that when a child meets his parents no one has to teach him how to put his arms around them. It is a matter of recognition between the mother and Father and the children. You also have to take this into consideration.

In fact it is you who like to prove our Baba, Mama and our Little Mama to be low. We see them with utmost respect. It is only you with your jealousy that you like to prove them down. So you continue to twist and misinterpret our knowledge. When it is spoken about cowardly purity it is spoken about the phenomena of the purity of the sanyasi type. It is not spoken about some person that he is a coward. The purity of the sanyasi type is cowardly purity, because instead of controlling ones own organs sanyasis run away. They believe purity is not possible when man and woman are together. It is a matter of a teaching. If someone receives such teaching, he will become a coward. If one follows such teaching one will become a coward. But if one follows the knowledge of the purity of the family path, then the same person will be proven to be most courageous.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat » 10 May 2017

# Flaw No. 539) PBK climax of illogical lies:-
sita wrote:The fact that we receive inheritance through Jagadamba is enough as high regard.
335) This is as good as saying- placing someone at seat of God is giving high regard to that person. But, in fact, they are just spoiling seat of God.

Baba clearly says- (Lowkik) people believe- by saying God as omnipresent, they give high regard to God, but actually, it is defaming.

Many people in the world have firm faith, but it is blind faith. Similarly, by claiming someone at lower seat can become instrument to give property to higher level people is as good as having just blind faith.

So- the regard what we give should be LOGICAL, and those souls should also be eligible. One should fit to the seat, is it not? More on this is explained in topic Nrs 51 to 53 (but even just 53 is enough) - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... t=70#p4256
-------
336) Further, if PBKs believe- by claiming so (= Lower level Jagadamba gives property to others), is a high regard, why PBKs cannot apply the same to others?*
Then it is as good as in PBk dictionary, they have to give regard only to one person! - :laugh:
[* - Better say- the lowest one gives property to the next one, and so on. ?! - if they believe they pay high respect to all].

337) In BK view- Baba has declared result of Mama and B Baba as top 2 souls, (not due to blind faith,, but based on their effort and service), but also has given option to others that - anyone can go ahead of them -provided they put higher effort. So, logically, it is right. One who does highest effort gets highest seat. Doors are open to all.

338)Theoretically, as well as practically, Mama and B baba fit to the top seats. Because in BK view- it is they who have done highest service of Yagya(practically) and also take the top seat(theoretically).

339) But, theoretically itself PBK view fails, since they believe their Jagadamba does not get top 8 seat and is obviously qualified to get punishment from Dharmaraj. So- their view fails by default itself.
Practically also, their Jagadamba failed, because KD got seat only after Premkanta, and even after 1998, KD left Yagya. Even though PBKs claim she would return, return, return ... at least in 2008, she did not come.
But, then PBK leader declared she will fail and leave her body due to Bhakti sanskaar. So- even result of practical paper of PBK Jagadamba is declared as FAIL by the head cof PBKs.
-----------------
It is only you with your jealousy that you like to prove them down. So you continue to twist and misinterpret our knowledge.
340) You are just speaking lies. Why should I be jealous of PBK KD when she has failed from all points of view.
I am very much happy that she left AIVV in 1998. When she has fully failed, where is the need to become jealous.
It is PBKs who twist and claim something else, as that is their usual way of preaching.
The matter that children should go ahead of Mama and Baba got proved true
341) Again speaking lies by taking only half. Baba has also said- "No one can go ahead than B Baba and Mama". PBKs like to prove God's words as false.
----Of course, the room is open, anyone can go ahead- even above Mama and B baba, but Baba says - let them prove it from their service.
Mr. Dixit committed blunders and blunders, KD left Yagya. Both of them being controlled by ghost. Do PBKs believe these are few of their great achievements, which make the two eligible for the top seat?
----------
Baba has said that if someone has Bhakti sanskars left he will have to leave the body. It is not said especially for Jagadamba. It can be any souls. Even if it is Jagadamba the rule will apply. Then it depends on the personal effort, I don't think it was said in a definite way.
342) Just again LLU of PBKs. I know the karma philosophy rule are same for all. The point of discussion is - how can the Bhakti quality soul be fit for the top seat.
By arguing in twisted manner, PBKs are inadvertently implying- all of their souls/group are of Bhakti quality, is it not?

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by sita » 11 May 2017

let them prove it from their service.
Service is just the visible form, the means to get revealed through others. But the service is connected with the seat. First one has to sit on the proper seat and then one will start doing the service that suits this seat. But certainly it is through the service that it will be proved. In the Avyakt Vani it was mentioned that Africa has started the true service.

I am confused with your double talk. You say we lie, then to prove your points you take what we say as true. If our knowledge is wrong, then certainly to leave it is a success, as you say. But if you are looking neutrally you will just see an ordinary person living his lokik life. What is there to develop like a feeling towards such person. Our knowledge is just illogical and a lie so you can prove this as false, but you have to leave the private life of people alone.

I have tried to explain why the status of the mother is not low and what is high and low status, but if for you it does not sound true I don't have other option then try and explain it in another way. All religions do not accept God mother, but all religions do accept the role of nature, even scientists. So nature is such a soul that becomes like a mother and foundation for all the religions and receives recognition by all souls. Whilst Lakshmi gives sustenance only to deity souls. Jagadamba has more followers.

Dharamraj and punishment from Dharamraj. In fact the punishment is the regret we feel. Baba has given the aim to become from woman to Lakshmi. He has said that we should develop attitude of Jagadamba, but has not given the aim to become from woman to Jagadamba but from woman lo Lakshmi. The nature of the mother is to have attachment for the children. Due to this weakness she is influenced by the children. This is the punishment that is going on even now. The child Krishna has become the God of the Gita.

No one can go ahead of Mama and Baba, but it is said in the Murli that in fact these (BB and Om Radhe) are not Mama - Baba. They are title holders. They are a Father and a daughter in reality. So no one can go higher than the actual Mama and Baba.

I don't understand what you know about Premkanta, but for me it is obvious you are being fed wrong information. That is why I have suggested you have your info about the advanced knowledge only from the classes itself and not from ill-minded ex-PBKs.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat » 11 May 2017

sita wrote:In the Avyakt Vani it was mentioned that Africa has started the true service.
343) I think you are again twisting here. According to my knowledge, Baba has not said other services are false and Africa only as true. I have heard Baba saying/implying- In Africa, the Godly message has reached all.

Anyhow- It(by claiming Africa) neither certifies Mr. Dixit nor KD or AIVV.
I am confused with your double talk. You say we lie, then to prove your points you take what we say as true.
344) Just LLU. I have already said - I reply in both views. Based on Murli points and logic, as well as what PBKs claim.
No one can go ahead of Mama and Baba, but it is said in the Murli that in fact these (BB and Om Radhe) are not Mama - Baba.
345) Just again LLU and blind intellect of PBKs. This issue is already shown to you several times- Error No. 03 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593&p=48702&hilit=daughter#p48702

or Post No. 112 - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... 150#p12428

Still PBKs like to keep blind eye and argue as if my cock has three legs.
So no one can go higher than the actual Mama and Baba.
346)So- what you speak is just again lie and LLU as said above. That is- even if PBKs wish to act act superior to ShivBaba by blindly ignoring what is said in 345), and claim actual Mama is KD, they still fail, since she never comes in top 8 and they openly say- all mothers including Jagadamba would be like attachment type one.
I don't understand what you know about Premkanta, but for me it is obvious you are being fed wrong information.
347) Arjun soul himself had said- "In the beginning (of AIVV) Premkanta was made instrumental, and KD got that seat only after Premkanta failed in 1983. See Flaw No. 118.
That is why I have suggested you have your info about the advanced knowledge only from the classes itself and not from ill-minded ex-PBKs.
348) When the LLU of PBKs itself is hopeless, how can they estimate intellect of others?
By saying so, you are (inadvertently) putting this title on arjun soul too.
Flaw No. 118 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=50898&hilit=advocate#p50885

349) Are you not aware of this? Are not these important information (which should be) given to PBKs in AIVV?

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by sita » 11 May 2017

346) Arjun soul himself had said- "In the beginning (of AIVV) Premkanta was made instrumental, and KD got that seat only after Premkanta failed in 1983. See Flaw No. 118.
That is why I have suggested you have your info about the advanced knowledge only from the classes itself and not from ill-minded ex-PBKs.

347) When the LLU of PBKs itself is hopeless, how can they estimate intellect of others?
By saying so, you are (inadvertently) putting this title on arjun soul too.
Flaw No. 118 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=50898&hilit=advocate#p50885

119) Are you not aware of this? Are not these important information given to PBKs in AIVV?
You have taken the matter out of context. Arjun Bhai has replied to someone making claims. I am aware of these facts, but you seem to not know the significance of this role.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat » 12 May 2017

# Flaw No. 540) Why Mr. Dixit cancelled passport of PBK Premkanta?:-
sita wrote:You have taken the matter out of context. Arjun Bhai has replied to someone making claims. I am aware of these facts, but you seem to not know the significance of this role.
350) You are just continuing to speak lies. How is it out of context?
Arjun soul has clearly mentioned - initially the instrument as Yagya Mother had been Premkanta, and when she failed, KD was given that seat.

351) OK, PBKs can take one excuse that initially KD had been very young, so the seat had been given to Premkanta. But, it is a very loose one. Because KD got that seat only after failure of Premkanta. Why did they wait till her failure?

352) OK, whatever it is- PBKs will have to call Premkanta as title holder Jagadamba (if they like to make the excuse). Then they should have mentioned her name too in the "TITLE HOLDER" category in their blogs and literature.
But, PBKs wish to hide this matter in their blog or in their 7 days course.

353) If PBKs place Premkanta as title holder Jagadamba, then they should also explain her biography, is it not?
So- since PBKs claim other the SO-CALLED TITLE HOLDER PERSONALITIES enter in such and such body and play such and such role, blah, blah, blah, they should also explain where PBK Premkanta is presently playing her part, and in what form, etc., etc., is it not?

354) Further, why did Mr. Dixit cancel passport of Premkanta?
Above, PBK Sita soul claimed- "we should see everyone as number one, and not number-wise".
And- PBKs claim all of their Trimurti personalities had failed in the beginning of Yagya (1942, and 1947). But, still PBKs claim they came back and put effort and WILL FIT TO THE SAME/HIGHEST SEAT.
Why PBK Premkanta is not eligible for the same? Is it that- for one eye, butter is applied, and to the other eye lime?

All these just prove once again PBKs have absolutely no hesitation to speak blatant lies and believe they can take anything 'FOR GRANTED'. CARRY ON CLEO!
-----------
Further-

355) PBKs believe the Yagya had no (either true or title holder) Prajapita from 1969 Jan till 1976 (or at least 1969 Sept).
---PBKs believe, there had been no Prajapita in Yagya from 1942 till 1947.
---PBKs also believe there had been no (either true or title holder) Jagadamba from 1965 till Premkanta.

356) So- when PBKs believe all these absentees are perfectly OK in drama (those who claim corporeal should be present in Yagya all the time - ;-) ) - what was the need to appoint Premkanta in hurry (when in drama, she is to be declared as a failure one)?

That too, till 1980s, the number of PBKs had been very less. Till date, no PBK has been able to express who all had been there in AIVV till 1980s.
So, when their number is very less, what had been the reason to appoint someone?
To whom all and how PBK Premkanta had been serving?

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by sita » 14 May 2017

SM 19-6-72(2):- Abhi tum jaante ho hum chadh rahe hain. Phir utrenge. SECOND LAGTA HAI CHADHNE MAY. BHAL TUMKO CHADHNEY MAY 25-30 VARSH LAGTE HAIN. PICHAADI AANEVAALE SECOND MAY CHADH SAKTE HAIN. Ablaavon maataavon par kitney atyaachaar hote hain.
Ascending stage will be counted from 2003 when the shooting of the Iron age finishes and 25 years get completed in 2028 when the complete capital will be established.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat » 14 May 2017

sita wrote:Ascending stage will be counted from 2003 when the shooting of the Iron age finishes and 25 years get completed in 2028 when the complete capital will be established.
357) Only partial reply. BTW- it only contradicts other PBK theories. They claim 33 yrs of B, V, and Shankar. They also claim Conf, Age to be 40, 50, 60, 100 yrs.
They also claim womb period time= 2016/18. So- there is nothing matching at all.

358) Anyhow, it is up to PBKs. So, do you think the PBK LN with pure body and soul will be revealed in 2028? And- what about the citizens - 9 lakh?

359) Why ascending stage is counted from 2003? To whom all year 2003 is applicable as ascending stage?

---Is it applicable to Mr. Dixit who had been in womb till 2016/18?
---Is it applicable to KD also- who is out of Yagya from 1998?
---Is it applicable to sister Vedanti- who is yet to recognize PBK ShivBaba?

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by sita » 14 May 2017

They also claim Conf, Age to be 40, 50, 60, 100 yrs.
Do we claim, or is it said so in the Murlis?

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat » 15 May 2017

sita wrote:Do we claim*, or is it said so in the Murlis?
360) Again just LLU of PBKs. Read/take fully/properly, not just half/tail. I had asked about the matching/tallying of what PBKs claim. Nothing tallies there.
Since PBK Sita soul had taken 2003 and added 25 years, (could be 30 also- why not)? Then it will be 2033 instead of 2028].

* 361) Of course , it is said in Murli.
But, the way PBKs claim is different than the BKs.
Since PBKs like to relate different incidents (most of them are cooked up), it becomes their responsibility to explain in similar way for the other dates.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat » 15 May 2017

# Flaw No. 541) AIVV Bifurcation of BK/PBK fails by default itself:-

362)
In BK view-
BK = PBK = children of Brahma(= Prajapita= Prajapita Brahma).

363) But, Mr. Dixit bifurcated Brahma and Prajapita and hence

In AIVV view-
---BK = children of just Brahma (B Baba).
---PBK = children of both Prajapita and Brahma (both Mr. Dixit and B Baba (or KD?).
(PBKs may correct me if I am wrong).

364) Now, in AIVV/PBK view- real Brahma is Kamala Devi. B Baba (Dada Lekhraj) is just "title holder Brahma".

Then how can children of "title holder Brahma" be "real BKs"?
PBKs should call the BKs as "title holder BKs" only, is it not? [in their view]

365) Now, if they call the BKs as "title holder BKs", who are then the "real BKs"? - :laugh: . PBKs may have to claim it for themselves. Then what is the point in bifurcating PBK from BK?

366) If/since PBKs claim real Brahma is KD, and if they like to use the title BK and PBK as differently, then they are implying that- there should be some children who are children of just Brahma/KD, and not of Dixit.
So- PBKs are inadvertently implying- Miss (or Mrs) KD gives birth to some children without Mr. Dixit!

So- by defaming the title BK and claiming the title PBK superior to it, PBKs have fallen into their own trap - as usual!
----------------

# Flaw No. 542) AIVV concept of 'title holder Brahma' once again fails by default itself:-

367) In his FP (false propaganda), Mr. Dixit brought the new theory of the so-called 'title holder PRAJAPITA.'
But, unknowingly, he committed spiritual suicide by introducing the concept of 'title holder BRAHMA' too due to the need of manipulating/misinterpreting a Murli point (explained below).

368)
----In BK view- Brahma = Prajapita. But,

---In PBK view, Brahmas are many(4/5), Prajapita is just one/Dixit.
---In PBK view- all the 4/5 are FULLY VALID for the title Brahma (they say- KD is first Brahma, then the others one by one).

369) PBKs usually claim B Baba as "title holder Brahma" as well as "title holder Prajapita" - BOTH

But, if we see the PBK theory, they CANNOT USE- "title holder Brahma".
Because - as said above- all the 4/5 personalities are FULLY ELIGIBLE for the title Brahma. So- HOW CAN PBKs claim B Baba (or anyone of the 4/5) as "title holder Brahma?"

370) Due to his inability to recognize a Murli point, (given in Error No. 03 ) - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593&p=48702&hilit=daughter#p48702 , Mr. Dixit had to introduce title holder Brahma too. But, he DID NOT realize that it goes against his own theory of 4/5 Brahmas.
So- it is a DOUBLE FAILURE of the so-called PBKs [/b]

371) All these prove-
----the intellect level of the so-called Gyani tu(knowledgeable) souls - is LOWER THAN the kindergarten children.
----the DEFENDING ABILITY of PBKs is ABSOLUTELY ZERO, and
----the PBK philosophy is SELF DESTRUCTIVE one,

....due to unlimited ignorance, failures and mutual contradiction with themselves.

Let us wish all the best to them.

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by sita » 15 May 2017

Brahma Kumar means child of Brahma. Brahma Baba is real Brahma, because Brahma is called the one in whom the Supreme Soul enters. The Supreme Soul entered Brahma Baba, so he is definitely Brahma. But he plays the part of a mother through Brahma Baba. So those Brahmins who recognize the role through Brahma Baba only are children of the mother only. The Supreme Soul plays a part of the Father, teacher and Guru through some other personality. Both the parts have their own meaning, because one cannot be a child of only mother or only Father, both are needed. Both mother and Father are included in the title PBK.

Then it has to be noted that it is said in the Murli that we should add the word Prajapita in front of our name and call ourselves Prajapita Brahma Kumars and not just Brahma Kumars. It is not something someone has made up.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests