Flaws in PBK Philosophy

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a BK and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat » 05 Mar 2018

# Flaw No. 565) More examples proving flaws in PBK concept of 'TITLE HOLDER' or 'INCHARGE' position:-

501) A lot is already said earlier.
[Refer to Flaw No.s 64, 78, 163, 178, 196, 292, 293, 294, 409, 467, 526, etc.]
Few more points adding to the topic.
----Mr. Dixit had been absent in Yagya for around six months (when he was in jail) in 1998. To whom had he given incharge position?

502)
---Now, from around December 2017 TILL DATE, Mr. Dixit is absconding. Let us consider this absconding also is like taking LEAVE (if PBKs like, because the word ABSCONDING is like a shame). To whom and how the incharge or the title Holder position is given?

------ . ------

# Flaw No. 566) Yaadavaas too riding on PBK Shankar

503) Mr. Dixit is being controlled by lokik worldly laws to such an extent, that he is absconding from past around 3 Months.
So, now, where is Bhakti Marg memorial of this?

mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a BK and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat » 10 Mar 2018

# Flaw No. 567) Mr. Dixit trying to save himself from Bhasmaasur?

504) One of the PBKs believe the three months absconding of Mr. Dixit is his part of saving himself from Bhasmaasur.

PBKs may kindly prove who is Bhasmaasur and how come the role of Bhasmaasur has started just before three months?* - viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2640&p=53562#p53562

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2696&p=53547#p53547

* - The point is - who is Bhasmaasur here? Ex PBKs who had given complaints or lowkik govt/court or ... ?

The same allegations had been put on Mr. Dixit even before. But, why this is special?

Kindly also address about what PBKs mean by independence as well as how many times Mr. Dixit enters into his so called (spiritual) womb.