Flaws in PBK Philosophy

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Post Reply
mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by mbbhat » 02 Feb 2013

You see in the other topic, he does exactly the same thing again and answers just "yes" putting his name back at the top of the list of new posts
Thanks for adding one more personal comment to its list.

When I had kept quiet, and did not respond (there was no need at all) you or someone has commented - "cannot you even acknowledge?"

After this comment, I had started to acknowledge a little more.

And- if i write Yes, thank you , etc, still you cannot be comfortable.

I have no such intentions to make my name appear on the top of list of new posts. Of course, I cannot prove it, but have give reason above. But if you wish to see honestly who wishes his name to appear top on the list, you may count number of waste "Om Shanti"s and waste comments including waste personal comments - our beloved Arjun soul has written as the last post in many topics.
It's just insult. He appears to get some strange satisfaction from trying to provoking the PBKs and having other run around him
run around him! - You only have chased me from beginning and recently also you had said that you will keep me busy in something (I forgot the word) and have said- you are happy to play with me in this forum (and also had said- your ex BK life is wonderful and inspiring...)

Also- Actually, I think- you are not searching truth. Your intention is to search for faults. Fine. many members here including me do that. I do not object that.

But, you create fault all by yourself (just the above wrong accusation and personal comments) and put it on others. It is like speaking lies.

This shows your honesty and truth seeking method or perhaps LLU [Low Level Understanding].

So- it is left to you either to comment so in future or understand properly.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Questions about PBK philosophy

Post by fluffy bunny » 02 Feb 2013

mbbhat wrote:if i write Yes, thank you , etc, still you cannot be comfortable.
... because it is usually insincere, or a 'non-answer' ... both of which are insulting to any company.

You need to take responsibility for your conduct.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by mbbhat » 02 Feb 2013

You need to take responsibility for your conduct.
I have already taken responsibility long before that i have ego.

But- also have said that- if anyone does not pass personal comment, then i also will not do so (except saying you are a complete soul) and i have never crossed this border. In the middle intermittently you only again and again begin to comment personally and hence the waste useless disturbance.

Saying complete soul is not at all an insult. In fact, it takes me out of the conflicts and always keeps a door to fly (you may say- ignoring is dis respecting- but I do not think so). It also gives the other highest respect if he has at least some power to imbibe.

When i had asked- why do you come in between issues between me and PBKs, you had said- this is public forum, like that. But, during my interaction with PBKs, when PBKs reply- let me read the reply or not, whatever it is- how can you accuse me for that? OK, it is left to you.

Actually- it may not be wrong to say to some extent that- you are like someone who expect the audience to clap when you perform on the stage (expect the other one certify or agree with your views). Even if the audience ignores the actor on stage, the actor should have faith in himself and continue to perform or can put full stop and leave if he feels audience is not interested. But, if he expects from the audience or accuses them, it is foolishness, is it not?

That is why faith in self is utmost important in any path- either spiritual or professional or personal life.

Also- if we are like audience sitting below (interested in acquiring knowledge from other members in the forum), then try to enjoy the performance of the actor on stage or leave the stage/forum, but what is the audience shouting on the actors(other members)? Is this right?

OK, drama. fine.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Questions about PBK philosophy

Post by fluffy bunny » 02 Feb 2013

... therefore you excuse your own bad behaviour just because someone else does it !?!
  • That's not even adult behaviour, never mind brahmin behaviour.
The difference between you and me is that when I ask a question to the PBKs I am sincere and want to know the answer. You're just here posing awkward, illogical and very often stupid or insulting statements.

You don't want an answer, you won't even read the answers other people give never mind think about them and your own conduct ... so what are you doing here?

Just wasting other people's time? Remind me of one new, good or interesting thing you have written since you join these forums.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by mbbhat » 02 Feb 2013

I am not giving excuse to me. That was just reply (teachings or clarifications) to you if you try to teach/accuse me. If you still cannot understand and assume things and accuse others, then it is up to you.

Everything is drama. Thank you.

User avatar
Roy
Posts: 1318
Joined: 17 Feb 2009
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.
Location: UK

Re: Questions about PBK philosophy

Post by Roy » 02 Feb 2013

Let me ask you a straight question mbbhat Bhai. Are you here to get to the truth?... or are you here to simply stir things up, because you enjoy playing with the PBKs? If it is the former then all well and good; but if it is the latter, you need to look within yourself and ask... is this the way God wants me to behave? Is my behaviour bringing me closer to God, or is it pushing me away from Him? Are my motivations about getting closer to the truth, or simply trying to discredit the PBKs at any cost?

The PBKs speak of the BKs in the way they do, because this is what they genuinely believe to be the truth. There is no hatred or revenge motive, it's simply about observing what is actually going on. We all know on this forum without any doubt, that the BKIVV is a corrupt organisation... not the students, but the leaders. Imo, they are doing the shooting of all the corruption that goes in the corridors of power, from the Copper Age onwards... from big business to governments, where the citizens are manipulated and used, by the powers that be. Are you also a part or an agent of this corruption mbbhat Bhai?.. or are you here as a free thinking soul who owns piles of Murlis, and wants to share this resourse with others to help them get closer to the truth... the truth that the BK leadership so desperately want to hide? You must know that to work against truth is an ultimately futile endeavour; and that if you are working against it, you are not hurting the PBKs but only yourself... Truth always wins through in the end, because this is the law of the Universe... We are all going to be exposed for who we are at some point! Will you be exposed as a seeker of truth; or an agent of the corrupt leaders of the BKIVV?

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by mbbhat » 03 Feb 2013

Roy wrote:1)Let me ask you a straight question mbbhat Bhai. Are you here to get to the truth?... or are you here to simply stir things up, because you enjoy playing with the PBKs? If it is the former then all well and good; but if it is the latter, you need to look within yourself and ask... is this the way God wants me to behave? Is my behaviour bringing me closer to God, or is it pushing me away from Him? Are my motivations about getting closer to the truth, or simply trying to discredit the PBKs at any cost?

The PBKs speak of the BKs in the way they do, because this is what they genuinely believe to be the truth. 2)There is no hatred or revenge motive, it's simply about observing what is actually going on. We all know on this forum without any doubt, that the BKIVV is a corrupt organisation... not the students, but the leaders. Imo, they are doing the shooting of all the corruption that goes in the corridors of power, from the Copper Age onwards... from big business to governments, where the citizens are manipulated and used, by the powers that be. Are you also a part or an agent of this corruption mbbhat Bhai?.. or are you here as a free thinking soul who owns piles of Murlis, and wants to share this 3)resourse with others to help them get closer to the truth... the truth that the BK leadership so desperately want to hide? You must know that to work against truth is an ultimately futile endeavour; and that if you are working against it, you are not hurting the PBKs but only yourself... Truth always wins through in the end, because this is the law of the Universe... We are all going to be exposed for who we are at some point! Will you be exposed as a seeker of truth; or an 4)agent of the corrupt leaders of the BKIVV?
1)Actually, you do not have right to ask such questions. I am at here not at your mercy. That shows your level of intellect. OK, let it be.

For what PBKs are here? do PBKs think they are going to get truth from this forum or do they think they are not going to get complete truth from their god Father?

2)You may say so. But from your own posts and pbk literartue, it is clear how much PBKs defame BKs and BBaba. Fine. If PBKs are just observing and have no hatredness, then why do they call them as corrupt? OK, if that is also observation, then what all I have done here is also observation and no hatredness. I have already said- everything is drama. If you cannot understand, what can I do? so- it seems that PBKs have now failed even emotionally also. [intellectually, they have failed - already proved in this forum].

3)So- PBKs still depend on others to find truth even when God Father is with them and their corporeal leader dixit has passed the basic knowledge fully!

I had replied (expressed myself may times) for what i am here and for i am not here. You may search from my posts.

I am playing my role in drama. There is possibility that in future some may read these posts and for them, there would be benefit and it may be a small part of service.

And, I also get some information which may be useful.

4)Rest of your showering shows how much corrupt PBKs are! mis interpretation of Murli points, even after showing the typing errors they have followed, not ready to accept them and much many more by other ex PBKs in this forum.

Hi dear Roy soul,

Why do you criticize someone personally? you people never understand the mistakes what you do (you can call anyone however you like, ), but if the other one replies strongly and boldly, you cannot tolerate and again put the ball into their court. You cannot understand simplest of basic things.

I request you not to ask such things and stir the things and spoil the contents here. Arjun soul and Fb souls have done this many times when they could not succeed in arguing. Now, i think- you are also following (corrupt)! ...?

OK- drama.

User avatar
Roy
Posts: 1318
Joined: 17 Feb 2009
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.
Location: UK

Re: Questions about PBK philosophy

Post by Roy » 03 Feb 2013

mbbhat wrote:1)Actually, you do not have right to ask such questions. I am at here not at your mercy. That shows your level of intellect. OK, let it be. For what PBKs are here? do PBKs think they are going to get truth from this forum or do they think they are not going to get complete truth from their god Father?
Maybe i don't, and you certainly aren't under any obligation to respond of course. But i was interested to see how you would react to the direct question being posed. I hoped in the spirit of cooperation, you may give a simple straightforward response; but you don't seem to play it that way. I am not entirely sure of your motives, but others feel they have you completely sussed.
mbbhat wrote:2)You may say so. But from your own posts and pbk literartue, it is clear how much PBKs defame BKs and BBaba
It's only defamation if it's untrue. I think Brahma Baba and the Dadis have only themselves to blame for their actions, that the world has clearly witnessed and documented. I have affection for Brahma Baba Krishna even though he has proven to be imperfect, and thought himself God etc... he is my sprirtual mother. But whereas he was/is more innocently misguided; the BK leaders since him have turned out to be corrupt and power hungry individuals; who have defrauded and manipulated their students. You know this, and i know this, so where is the defamation... I am not telling lies am i? If i went to court about this matter, i think i may find many witnesses willing to testify to the corruption they witnessed and were affected by, during their time with the BKIVV.
mbbhat wrote:If PBKs are just observing and have no hatredness, then why do they call them as corrupt? OK, if that is also observation, then what all I have done here is also observation and no hatredness. I have already said- everything is drama. If you cannot understand, what can I do? so- it seems that PBKs have now failed even emotionally also. [intellectually, they have failed - already proved in this forum].
But when we point these things out we aren't just trying to score points, we are simply pointing out the truth... there is no doubt about the corruption within the BKIVV, surely you must know this? I don't hate the Dadis or BKs, but i feel it is accurate to point out the truth of the matter, and try and help those who are the victims of such corruption. I agree with you when you say it is drama, in that this all happens this way every 5000 years... but one has to be sure one is playing his part to the best of his ability, and being as honest as possible.
mbbhat wrote:I am playing my role in drama. There is possibility that in future some may read these posts and for them, there would be benefit and it may be a small part of service.
To be honest, i have gained positively from your posts in the past... but not because i agreed with your position, but the fact you posted some very interesting Murli points to go with your opinions.
mbbhat wrote:4)Rest of your showering shows how much corrupt PBKs are! mis interpretation of Murli points, even after showing the typing errors they have followed, not ready to accept them and much many more by other ex PBKs in this forum.
I have gratefully accepted your corrections in the past.
mbbhat wrote: Why do you criticize someone personally? you people never understand the mistakes what you do (you can call anyone however you like, ), but if the other one replies strongly and boldly, you cannot tolerate and again put the ball into their court. You cannot understand simplest of basic things.
I haven't criticised you personally, i've asked you to clarify your position about why you are engaging with the PBKs; as i don't particularly want to engage with someone who is just playing about, and not really interested in the answers to the question he has asked.
mbbhat wrote:I request you not to ask such things and stir the things and spoil the contents here. Arjun soul and Fb souls have done this many times when they could not succeed in arguing. Now, i think- you are also following (corrupt)! ...?
Wouldn't it be much easier to just say yes i am sincere, then we can move on? You appear to have the mind of a politician, who couldn't give a straightforward response if his life depended on it... I am suprised you haven't applied for a job in the BKIVV, in PR. :D

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by mbbhat » 03 Feb 2013

Thank You.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11572
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Questions about PBK philosophy

Post by arjun » 04 Feb 2013

I request you not to ask such things and stir the things and spoil the contents here. Arjun soul and Fb souls have done this many times when they could not succeed in arguing. Now, i think- you are also following (corrupt)! ...?
:D

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by mbbhat » 04 Feb 2013

Now, i think- you are also following (corrupt)! ...?
Could be to some extent or exactly. As the company, so the the color, is it not?

You are really intelligent in these things. Great.

Also
Roy soul Wrote:- The PBKs aren't afraid of having their errors revealed and corrected, i surely am not... but the BKs are definitely frightened of having their editing revealed
Interesting is it not? Do you feel it is right?

If you like, you may say-

1)what percentage of BKs know about AIVV?
2) What percentage of BKs who are really frightened of AIVV?
3) What percentage of BKs know about the mistakes committed by of God Father PBKs- disclosed by me as well as some ex PBKs and ex BKs?

[4. You may also express your views- about what percentage of PBKs know about mistakes committed by their God Father and found out in this forum]

So- perhaps you may check whether you also are following the same way - ...getting frightened due to the God Father of PBKs being in corporeal not only committed mistakes but also followed mistakes of humans?

Let us see in drama.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11572
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Questions about PBK philosophy

Post by arjun » 04 Feb 2013

1)what percentage of BKs know about AIVV?
2) What percentage of BKs who are really frightened of AIVV?
3) What percentage of BKs know about the mistakes committed by of God Father PBKs- disclosed by me as well as some ex PBKs and ex BKs?
There is no need for PBKs to answer because you are higher than God and hence you know better. :D

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by mbbhat » 05 Feb 2013

There is no need for PBKs to answer because you are higher than God and hence you know better.
No reply for such simple queries?! OK, no problem.

So- i think, you will check yourself in future before accusing others- why not BKWSU reply to such simple queries of AIVV- when PBKs believe God is in corporeal with them and they know better and also fail to reply to such simple queries.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Questions about PBK philosophy

Post by fluffy bunny » 05 Feb 2013

That's not a logical response mbbhat. It's an illogical deduction such as a 'non sequitur' meaning, "it does not follow".

The God of the BKWSU does not even know how many children it has. It used to say "4.5 billion", then the BKs changed it to 5, then 5.5 billion ... recently they have changed it again to 7 and yet the population keeps growing.

The BKs have no answer for this except to lie and cover up ... which is what they do.
At least the PBKs have an answer why he said so ... even if one does not agree with it. The BKs just act like thieves and hide it.

If God in the BKs does not know his total number of children, why should he know specific statistical data that would require asking every individuals from within the AIVV?

You're so desperate to make the PBKs look bad, you end up making a fool of yourself and the BKWSU even more.

Likewise, you end your statement with another illogical fallacy known as 'ipse dixit' or the bare assertion fallacy. You make a statement assert it is true when it is not. You've proven nothing, you're just attempt to slur, confuse and spoil the conversation.

As usual ... why don't you help us by doing some research and asking people?

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by mbbhat » 05 Feb 2013

Thanks to all of you for your sincere efforts.

I am also happy since i have not any mistake from my side. I just did discussions of knowledge.

You may please carry on happily as per drama or your own way.

I have already done research on the things which I like and have put them here.

In case, if i do more, I may put them here in future.

Thank You.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests