1)- PBKs have made the destruction as more personal one than between two groups. They claim there had been fight between two groups BK-PBK in the beginning of Yagya, but what they show is none accompanied Sevakram in 1942 (including the two main PBKs sisters).
----If the fight had been between (so called) PBK pandava and BK kourava groups, there should have been at least few PBK pandava souls too, accompanying Mr Sevakram in 1942, is it not?
---But, in PBK view- the PBK pandava had been as if alone in Yagya having no value- even when God used to enter in him all the five years??? Still they claim lot of things about Piyu ki Vani for which Sevakram was the instruement! Can there be any bigger joke than this?
2) So- in PBK view- Sevakram himself was cowardice only, and the PBK mothers(mainly KD) had been controlling or ruling him since 1936 itself?!Roy wrote:
- Most of the Yagya preferred the soft motherly nature of Dada Lekhraj; they were not so happy with the strict nature of Prajapita(Sevak Ram), and so he was always outnumbered. He would have opposed the wrong doings he understood as wrong, such as that of letting the foreigner souls into the Yagya... but whether he opposed Brahma Baba's Prajapati God Brahma phase, i do not know for sure... But even if he did, it would have made no difference; as no-one recognised the part of Father he was playing; and Brahma Baba Krishna chose Jagadamba Gita Mata as his guru over him... i.e. the Adi Brahma who clarified his visions directly... i.e. gave birth to him spiritually in the form of child Krishna, through her womb-like intellect.
3) PBKs say- DLR received clarification of visions from KD/AB directly, (NOT through THEIR Radha bachchi!), and claim- this is the reason even DLR had made her/KD as his Guru.
---See- how weak this argument is. PBKs on one hand, say- intention of DLR was to approach Sevakram. And, they also claim, KD after listening to DLR's query, went inside the house, (then only managed to get reply) and then only spoke to DLR.
---So- how does the question of - Lekhraj Kirpalani removing Sevakram from seat of Guru, and giving the same to KD arise?
4) But, NOW/LATER, PBKs say- "PBK Radha bachchi (sister Vedanti- whom they claim) " was mediator between DLR and KD/AB - and it was NOT DIRECTbetween DLR and KD!
----Mostly- after 1998- when KD left AIVV, Mr Dixit might have CHANGED the story and placed Radha bachchi between DLR and KD (in the 1936 incident).
----Initially, PBKs used to place Radha bachchi(RB) in side (they used to say- she/RB too had witnessed and was listening), so she was the second mother.
----But, now they say- Radha bachchi is the first mother - but again in twisting manner. But- if they place Radha bachchi as the first mother and the mediator between DLR and KD, then the Guru of Yagya would be PBK Radha BACHCHI- NOT KD!
[So- finally- again just a bundle of mutual contradictions, and Spiritual HOG-WASH]
5) If in PBK view- DLR had placed KD as his Guru, then how come in the recovered pictures from British library- Lekhraj Kirpalani had been shown as "Divine Father Prajapati Brahma" appears? - (this point had already said- just adding to keep the post complete).
6) Now- if Lekhraj Kirpalani had made KD as his Guru, when she left Yagya in 1947 (- this is what PBKs claim), why DLR (and at least some of the others) did not leave Yagya and accompany her? - fed up by his Guru just in 5 years?
7) ---Or do the PBKs believe the two PBk sisters did not leave Yagya, but left their bodies in 1947? [But, that will not fit, since the Murli point which they quote clearly says- such children went into stomach of python].
---In that case, the DOB of their next birth should also be 1947. Do they tally with the present DOB of KD and sister Vedanti?
----Or did KD and sister Vedanti took a purely lowkik birth before their re-entry of Yagya in 1965/1983?
----In any of these cases, how do PBKs explain their role in Trimurti?
8) PBKs claim even BK Mama and B baba followed PBK souls. But, leave the BK souls, "not even a single PBK soul followed their leader Sevakram".
The most ridiculous things they say is- No one in Yagya had been aware of the PBK Father SEvakram- but, they do not hesitate to claim (as usual in the twisting manner) -
9) Mr Dixit has used everyone as scapegoat. Sometimes he says- -"Lekhraj Kirpalani is true mother of Yagya!" Sometimes he says - "No, KD is true Mother", sometimes says- "Radha bachchi is the true mother", sometimes- "No- the real Brahma is only one Mr Dixit"- the rest all are just title holder Brahmas" -Roy wrote: - search.php?keywords=husband&t=2180&sf=msgonly
"Is the Father first or the husband first? The Father, the one who gives birth is first. The one who controls, the one who safeguards is called husband (pati). He becomes the husband of the world (Vishwapati) later on." [Varta 902]
Yes, after Father Shiv started speaking through Brahma Baba in 1947, he would come to accept that the part he was playing was (ostensibly) that of Prajapita. He is infact the true mother, and Prajapita-Ram is the "true" spiritual Father... but the role had to be continued to be played in his absence... There has to be a Father Brahma.
A MERRY-GO-ROUND of Spiritual MORONS & BUFFOONS, INDEED! -
10) BUT, BY DEFAULT ITSELF- If PBKs believe Yagya heads had been PBKs, then their claim of saying fight between DLR and Sevakram loses value.
----They will have to say- fight was between Yagya Guru (either PBK Radha bachchi or KD) and PBK Sevakram!
So, the CONCLUSION of ALL this BUMBLING TOMFOOLERY is NOTHING BUT -
CARRY ON CLEO!!!
# Flaw No. 416) If from 1936/37 till 1942 is "Piyu ki Vani", what is from 1942 till 1947?-
11) PBKs believe period of Piyu ki Vani is between 1936 till 1942 and claim God used Sevakram as the Chariot.
----If so, then what had been the Godly versions from 1942 till 1947? [They believe God used to enter into PBK sisters during that time].
12) Moreover, to PBKs, "Murli" is the first class word, but "Vani" is a second class word. [They criticize avyakty Vanis in this way]. But, then the Piyu ki Vani is called Vani?
By hijacking the seats and titles of others, Mr Dixit defamed himself! - :laugh: