Queries to PBKs by mbbhat

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Post Reply
User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11586
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by arjun » 21 Jun 2010

Om Shanti. There is no controversy for the PBKs. They believe that Father Shiv first entered in Brahma Baba's partner and gave clarifications about his visions (sakshatkars). But many souls will not accept without some proofs from Yagya history, which is still a matter of research.

ak1972
Posts: 51
Joined: 17 Mar 2010
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to discuss Gyan related points & participate in discussions posted

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by ak1972 » 23 Jun 2010

Om Shanti
Murli Dt. 1.4.85, pg. 3:

Prajapita so bhee student hai. Bhal isne vinaash bhee dekha parantu samjhaa kuchh bhee naheen. Aahiste aahiste samajhte gaye. Jaise tum saamajhte jaate ho. Baap tumko samjhaate hai. Beech main yah bhee samajhte jaate hain. Padhte rahate hain."

I am assuming that this is unedited version


Please read the point in Bold: This Murli is dated 1985. Where is the baap in 1985? who is he making the points clear? Beech maein yeh bhi samajthe jaathe hein... If Shiva is in Brahma's taan y should he mention this?Padthe rehthe hein... This means he is still continuing to read... from where,who explains it to Brahma..who is still incomplete as far as this point also goes to prove??... I do not think Gulzar Dadi is explaining him or he is under going SML program. This answers Bhat Bhai's question in some other forum as to the Half moon on Shankars head.

Some where in the forum I did read that SML was created without using Gyan.I have been trained in SML directly by Brian & Marc. It is 75% gyaan & 25% modern management techniques.The language used is to make corporate world understand gyaan in their language.So no one is independent,BK, PBKs, all have to rely on the one Parampita Shiva for Gyan or Murli or any program using Gyan.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by mbbhat » 24 Jun 2010

arjun wrote: But many souls will not accept without some proofs from Yagya history, which is still a matter of research.
So what is method of approach to get Yagya history? - From records of BKs or outside world or from Shiv directly?

Sach_Khand
Posts: 571
Joined: 02 May 2010
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by Sach_Khand » 24 Jun 2010

ak1972 wrote:Om Shanti
Murli Dt. 1.4.85, pg. 3:

Prajapita so bhee student hai. Bhal isne vinaash bhee dekha parantu samjhaa kuchh bhee naheen. Aahiste aahiste samajhte gaye. Jaise tum saamajhte jaate ho. Baap tumko samjhaate hai. Beech main yah bhee samajhte jaate hain. Padhte rahate hain."

I am assuming that this is unedited version


Please read the point in Bold: This Murli is dated 1985. Where is the baap in 1985? who is he making the points clear? Beech maein yeh bhi samajthe jaathe hein... If Shiva is in Brahma's taan y should he mention this?Padthe rehthe hein... This means he is still continuing to read... from where,who explains it to Brahma..who is still incomplete as far as this point also goes to prove??... I do not think Gulzar Dadi is explaining him or he is under going SML program. This answers Bhat Bhai's question in some other forum as to the Half moon on Shankars head.

Some where in the forum I did read that SML was created without using Gyan.I have been trained in SML directly by Brian & Marc. It is 75% gyaan & 25% modern management techniques.The language used is to make corporate world understand gyaan in their language.So no one is independent,BK, PBKs, all have to rely on the one Parampita Shiva for Gyan or Murli or any program using Gyan.
Foolish conclusion and explanation.

So does it mean Shiv was lying when this Murli point was spoken then through Brahma Baba.
Who saw the vinash in the visions?
And the next sentences are spoken about that person who saw the vinash in his visions: "Bhal isne vinaash bhee dekha parantu samjhaa kuchh bhee naheen. Aahiste aahiste samajhte gaye. Jaise tum saamajhte jaate ho. Baap tumko samjhaate hai. Beech main yah bhee samajhte jaate hain. Padhte rahate hain." Meaning, although this one saw the destruction too but understood nothing. Slowly continued to understand. As you (people) go on understanding. Father (GodFather Shiv) explains to you (people). Inbetween this one too goes on understanding. Keeps on studying.

Dear ak1972, please do not give absurd illogical explanations. Are you yourself satisfied with your explanation? Was ShivBaba telling everything about the days (yearwise according to you) that were to come and was not for that present time? So about whom he is speaking when he said that although this one saw the destruction too but understood nothing. Is it about Virendra Dev Dixit?
:neutral:
Sanjeev.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by mbbhat » 27 Jul 2010

Will PBKs mention what all are their spiritual activities?

One point is- PBKs do not approach the whole population like BKs. They like to hide like sanyaasis or remain gupt. Does not this mean they are more of nivruttimarg than pravruttimarg?

Also I feel PBKs do not need much money for their service activities. So what do they do their earnings?

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11586
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by arjun » 28 Jul 2010

Om Shanti. The above member should first decide whether he wants to genuinely seek information from PBKs or wishes to use his questions to defame the PBKs. If he thinks that he is clever enough to defame PBKs in the garb of asking questions, then I am sorry he has come to the wrong place.
If he is genuinely interested to know about PBKs, he should try to seek information cordially.
OGS,
Arjun

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by mbbhat » 31 Jul 2010

PBKs (and some ex BKs) accuse BKs for not storing the past Murlis. Do they have right to accuse so? See the following Murli point.

SM 03-09-82(3):- Ab tum samajhte ho ki gyaan ka saagar athaah gyaan dete rahtey hain aur anth tak dete hi rahenge. HUM YAH Murli IKATHTHAA KAR SAKENGE KYAA. YAH RAKHNEY KI CHEEZ NAHIN HAI. Shaastr aadi toh phir bhi Bhaktimarg ke kaam may aate hain. Hum jo likhtey hain, vah phir kyaa kaam may aayegaa. Kahaan humaarey 2-4 hazaar, kahaan unhon ki karodon ki andaaz may geethaayein banti hain sab bhaashaavon may. Sarv shaastramayi shiromani geethaa kaa bahut maan hai. Geethaayein shaastr aadi kitney padhtey honge. -4- [Murli, Gita]- vvimp


= ... Now you children understand that ocean of knowledge is giving lot of knowledge and will continue to give till the end. Can we gather these Murlis? THESE ARE NOT THE THINGS TO BE STORED. The scriptures will come into use in Bhaktimarg. ....

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11586
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by arjun » 31 Jul 2010

Om Shanti. If the above member wishes he can throw away or burn all the Murlis, but for us Murlis (the versions of God) are very precious because it is only once in 5000 years that we are able to hear the words of God. Baba has Himself said in the Murlis that every version of Murli is worth lakhs of rupees. Baba has also said that recording Murlis and sending it to Baba's children located in remote areas is a very good service. They will give blessings.

The above Murli point was told because Brahma Baba and the BKs of that time thought that Brahma Baba (and Mama) would be alive till the end of the Confluence Age and ShivBaba will continue to narrate Murlis till the end. So, they thought there is no necessity to store Murlis. But when Mama left her body in 1965 many were surprised and even Brahma Baba must have realized that he too can leave his body. So, they started recording Murlis. This is why there is hardly any record of Murlis from the period preceding 1965.

If the above Member wants to repeat the same mistake that Brahma Baba and BKs of that period made, he is free to do so. But even if he tries his best he (or any BK who does not want non-BKs to read God's versions) cannot destroy the entire record of Murlis because it has reached so many hands by now that he cannot influence everyone with his narrow views. I wish him all the best in his (?)endeavours.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by mbbhat » 02 Aug 2010

arjun wrote:The above Murli point was told because Brahma Baba and the ...
That is right. I do not say to burn Murlis. But say that accuse of PBKs' is foolishness and wrong. Do you accept that?

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by mbbhat » 02 Aug 2010

When PBKs get thier real alowkik birth? When they hear to advanced knowledge and develop faith in it or when they meet the Chariot physically at Kampil (or anywhere say), or when they see the Chariot in TV through VCDS or by audio cds, etc?

Also -

Is it not ridiculous and unfortunate for PBKs whose Father is very high, but mother(Brahma Baba) is poor/weak. Father is right and mother is wrong(took falsetitle of Gita ka bhagavaan from the Father)

That is- Father is like pbk family and mother from bk family.

Very funny thing is children/PBKs can overtake their mother in effort but not Father! PBKs consider their mother as Hiranyakashyap and number one jhootaa(false) guru and perhaps also kouravas. [Arjun has said that Brahma Baba is Hiranyakashyap. If I am wrong, I will take my words back].

PBKs consider their mother(Brahma Baba) as responsible for their downfall.

And another unfortunate thing is- even though they give higher preference to corporeal things- they do not have stable corporeal mother near to them! They do not have their mother Brahma Baba in corporeal form. Vedanti Bhen is not in their sanmukh and Kamala Dixit has left AIVV!

In case

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11586
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by arjun » 02 Aug 2010

PBKs take alokik birth when they develop faith in the corporeal practical part of ShivBaba going on presently on the basis of the advance knowledge. Although it is desirable that they meet ShivBaba in person, but it is not compulsory (as in case of mothers/sisters in bondages) for them to meet Baba in corporeal form to take alokik birth.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by mbbhat » 03 Aug 2010

mbbhat wrote:- SM 03-09-82(3):- ... THESE ARE NOT THE THINGS TO BE STORED. ..
arjun soul replied:- 1)The above Murli point was told because Brahma Baba and the BKs of that time thought that Brahma Baba (and Mama) would be alive till the end of the Confluence Age and ShivBaba will continue to narrate Murlis till the end.

2)If the above Member wants to repeat the same mistake that Brahma Baba and BKs of that period made, he is free to do so.
Dear Soul, who spoke these words (= yah rakhney ki cheez nahin = THESE ARE NOT THE THINGS TO BE STORED. .)- Shiv or Brahma Baba?

There is a clear Sakar Murli point that- This Brahma will leave his body.

Another Murli point is- when age of body of brahma is 100 years, he will shed body.

Do you know them?

If yes, how can you say Brahma Baba believed that he will present till end of Cofluence Age?

2) If it was mistake, then why did not Shiv said specifically to store the Murlis? Was it not his responsibility to say so? Even if the Murli point was spoken by Brahma, why did not shiv corrected them? -

Another thing is- Shiv says- consider even words of Brahma as those of Shiv. So how can you say BKs did mistake?

Dear Arjun Soul,

Are you not interested to expalin the whole matter about an issue? We need to ask each and everything to (so called ) gyaani tu atma souls!

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by mbbhat » 03 Aug 2010

arjun wrote:PBKs take alokik birth when they develop faith in the corporeal practical part of ShivBaba going on presently on the basis of the Advanced Knowledge. Although it is desirable that they meet ShivBaba in person, but it is not compulsory (as in case of mothers/Sisters in bondages) for them to meet Baba in corporeal form to take alokik birth.
So when PBKs get title mukhvamshavali (mouth born progenies)- when they get faith or when they see Chariot in TV or when they meet him in person?

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11586
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by arjun » 03 Aug 2010

Om Shanti. I have already answered the queries of the above member. It is upto him to accept or reject my reply. If he wants to enter into a debate or argument I am sorry.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by mbbhat » 04 Aug 2010

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. I have already answered ...
Dear Soul,
You have not asked when PBKs really become mukhvamshavali.

I have put this question because - PBKs accuse/criticize BKs that- where is corporeal Chariot for BKs at present? So how can they be mukhvamshavalis?

So I am asking you when PBKs become mukhvamshavalis.--

If it is at the time of development of faith, then how come they become mukhvamsahavalis at that time without meeting Chariot?

If it is at the time of meeting the Chariot- how come their date of birth is = development of faith? Are there two births in pbk life itself?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests