Queries to PBKs by mbbhat

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Post Reply
mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by mbbhat » 25 Jul 2012

fluffy bunny wrote: Cannot you read? I am not asking for them.
It is your less fortunate BK Brothers and Sisters who are; the old, the sick, those in Service who cannot make it to a centre.
there is no need of this media for that. This is adulterated media. And you criticize BKWSU fully. You believe Dada Lekhraj is a fraud and Murli is worse than poison. Still you demand for good purpose? Do not you feel shy to say this?
You are such a typical BK ... small, self-centered heart, only interested in their own status, and futile argument.

You will be judged at Dharamraj for refusing.
Good for the comments.
Dear soul,

Initially mbbhat was surprised why BKWSU did not and does not reply to queries of ex BKs or PBKs. But,later mbbhat understood - no reply will satisfy you people.You are like hot plates - on which even the cold water poured will get evaporated. I am both happy and sad here. Happy because- at least I have replied to many of the queries of ex BKs. They only banned us. And Ihave successfully tackled many of PBKs' points. Sad because I also developed EGO of knowledge which is also a bondage.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by fluffy bunny » 25 Jul 2012

mbbhat wrote:This is adulterated media. And you criticize BKWSU fully ... Still you demand for good purpose? Do not you feel shy to say this?
I criticise that which is worthy of criticism ... and promote that which is worth promoting. Are you suggesting that no wrong has ever happened within the BKWSU?

My criticisms are highly specific. To criticise that which is worthy of criticism is not to criticise the whole. If the BKWSU wishes to avoid criticism, all it needs to do is to avoid performing such actions, and resolve its failures and inadequacies (of which their are many). As Baba says, "you need to get a pass mark from everyone".

On the other hand, promoting democratic rights and protection for BKs within the BK movement is a good thing. Personally, I accept some people think they need religion. I just think individuals need to be protected from abuse within them and that their rights should be respected.

In the Murlis, it says clearly that BKs are not just allowed to read Murli at home but that they are encouraged to do so.

Therefore, I see that all BKs have an equal right to have to all Murlis. Is that wrong?
  • Perhaps this is just too sophisticated for you to understand and you believe that only the upper caste BKs should have access to all Murlis and decide for the lower caste BKs?
I have no idea if you were banned or not, or for what. I suspect you are over dramatising your experience. I know that at one point a decision was made to split the forum;
  • a) one for people who had left or wanted to leave,
    b) one for those that wanted to continue discussing the knowledge, and
    c) one for those who had been through the BKWSU and just wanted to chit-chat without any limitation.
The conflict between all parties was too great to manage ... and too few individuals were doing any work to "maintain the house".

A guest should observe the rules of the house they are visiting. If they don't observe the rules, is it any surprise if they are asked to leave. If they refuse to do so, is it any surprise if they are shown the door? Would the householder be wrong to do so?

Sadly, even within the BK movement, there are individuals who are not "good guests". The biggest problem we had at brahmakumaris.info were crazy ex-PBKs always attacking the PBKs.

By all means, start your own website to host the entire collection of original Murlis, I would help you do so. Baba says all this technology has been invented for the sake of the children to do service and that by the end everyone should know he came.

Why would you not? Laziness?

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by mbbhat » 26 Jul 2012

fluffy bunny wrote:I criticise that which is worthy of criticism ... and promote that which is worth promoting.
I have no objection. But then they have no right to ban BKs.
Are you suggesting that no wrong has ever happened within the BKWSU?
Who said so? Even ShivBaba says- mistakes will be there in BKWSU. There are quite no. of Murli points. Even BKs who are in Gyan for 30 to 40 years will gyaan one day. Some have left.
If the BKWSU wishes to avoid criticism,
I have never said so. Even Baba does not say so. Baba says- "Gaali toh khaanaa padegaa= you will have to eat/tolerate criticisms". I have no objection for that.
I am not upset by you. But you pass personal comments. This is the problem.

You cannot weigh two people on the same platform. If you need something from others, you should put effort to get it, rather than asking the other person to type and put here or scan and put here or whatever it is. Even if you wish to have Murlis, you should be ready to follow what is said there, you need to have faith in that. Or, if you are doing it for benefit for the humanity, then there are innumerable such problems in the world, which are much m,ore important than what mistakes are happening by BKWSU. Else, I feel your criticisms are in correct. There is a saying- "the truth spoken with wrong intention is worse than biggest lie". this fits very well for many of ex BKs or ex BKWSUs or PBKs here.
I just think individuals need to be protected from abuse within them and that their rights should be respected
.
You may do so. I have no objection.

In the Murlis, it says clearly that BKs are not just allowed to read Murli at home but that they are encouraged to do so
.
I did not get you. Murlis says- One can read Murlis at home. But first important is to have connection with centre and listen there.But if one is busy, he can get Murli fromcentre and read at home- (provided having right relationship with centre). And it also says- if one is far and is not able to get Murlis, no need to worry. Just remember Baba, rotate swadarshan disc, try to sacrifice vices. It never says- CRY FOR Murlis.
Therefore, I see that all BKs have an equal right to have to all Murlis. Is that wrong?
If you do not have belief in Murli, then what is the signification for that? And Murli says- whatever happens, one should be ready to face. One should not complain. One should not demand even Murlis. Murli says- one should not beg/demand even at doors of God. Because the karma philosophy will automatically grant what you deserve and your effort. [Also-already explained above]

And more interesting and cunny people are (many ex BKs);- They after receiving Murlis, may start boasting that- even BKWSU did not or could not give or supply Murlis, but we had done it. It is like branches of a tree criticizing its root.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by mbbhat » 26 Jul 2012

A guest should observe the rules of the house they are visiting. If they don't observe the rules, is it any surprise if they are asked to leave. If they refuse to do so, is it any surprise if they are shown the door? Would the householder be wrong to do so?
I have absolutely no problem in being banned. Also- I am not a guest. I have just answered to your (or ex BKs)criticisms. If they ban me, Iam just relieved from the burden of answering! And even BKWSU gets relieved from it whenever some BKs are banned! - again karma philosophy!
The biggest problem we had at brahmakumaris.info were crazy ex-PBKs always attacking the PBKs.
You have just to go on worrying, weeping and complaining?
By all means, start your own website to host the entire collection of original Murlis,
Actually so many Murlis are not needed for spiritual effort. Even my research reading so many Murlis did not help me in spiritual progress. But it helped to respond here for PBKs' criticisms. That is all. It will help neither in remembrance nor in giving Godly message to new people. So- what is the use? Big ZERO!

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by fluffy bunny » 26 Jul 2012

You're awfully insulting or condescending mbbhat, I am not seeing any signs of "spiritual progress".

Nor am I "worrying, weeping and complaining", I am just stating fact. You obviously were not around when the Vishnu Party and others came around to use the forum attack the PBKs. Perhaps you were one of them? (I honestly cannot remember your input or circumstances. Brahmakumaris.info is for people who want to leave or have left the BKWSU, and to help the friends and family of BKs to understand it. I doubt you gave anything to it).

You keep claiming you were "banned" but I have no idea if that is true either. Perhaps you were just redirected to here when the big split happened as you wanted to discuss the Knowledge with the PBKs? This forum inherited everything and was left to continue in its own way.


Are you actually a BK? I find your comments regarding the Murli surprising and contrary to Shrimat.


For me, if the Murlis give someone comfort, I am happy to freely provide that comfort in the same way I would a Christian their Bible and a Buddhist their Dhammapada. I consider it their human right

(... and I am even happier to free someone from slavery to a BK center-in-charge where they are exploited for money and free labor).

Everyone should have free and direct access to their god and philosophy of life without anyone in between.

Elsewhere you write another goading insult
mbbhat wrote:pitiable state of PBKs who ... depend on BKWSU for everything from their very beginning to the last end. All the best.
Is that really a true statement? Do the PBKs depend on the BKWSU for anything? I think not.


If we accept the Murlis to be "from God", then all the PBKs depend on is "God" and his words. Are they not otherwise independent and suffer prejudice and persecution from the crazier elements of the BKWSU? I know for a fact certain elements of the BKWSU have been conspiring against the PBKs and poisoning the waters for them, for 30 years or more.

The BKWSU does not own and control God, as much as they much as they might like to claim a monopoly on Him ... and extract their financial commission from anyone's transaction with Him.

(This is, of course, why the BKWSU holds back and controls the Murlis ... like drug dealers, they encourage an addiction to them in their followers and then control the supply. If I want a Bible or a Dhammapada, I can walk into any bookshop and buy one, or download one from the internet but if I want the Murlis, I have to go and bow to a BK center-in-charge and accept to sit, like a doggy, in a corner of their shop to read them.

It is all about having power over others and manipulating them
).

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by mbbhat » 26 Jul 2012

fluffy bunny wrote:Nor am I "worrying, weeping and complaining", I am just stating fact. You obviously were not around when the Vishnu Party and others came around to use the forum attack the PBKs.
I am also stating the facts. But why do you pass personal comments? I do not know the philosophy of Vishnu Party and others. And I do not have any intention to learn them.

Even I was not interested to learn PBK philosophy. but PBKs have attacked (approached forcefully with a great request at least 4 places in front of me at various occasions disturbing me as well as other BKs, so I thought of studying it. now- if I tackle just pbk philosophy, it would be enough that all the rests are tackled.)
Perhaps you were one of them?
You are always suspicious and writing unnecessary things. I never asked anyone what you are, why do you do so, etc. but you have something like this. You do not know how to pay basic respect and the way of talking to people.
I honestly cannot remember your input or circumstances. Brahmakumaris.info is for people who want to leave or have left the BKWSU, and to help the friends and family of BKs to understand it. I doubt you gave anything to it
.

What help did you do to them? (Except gossipping) What help can I do when you people are like addicted? and - it is silly what you say. Any BK considers himself as the child of God, and believes that his role is the best in the world drama (in the initial 7 days course itself). Such a faith is developed in him. So- he alone is fully responsible for his activities and should be ready to face circumstances.

Can you list or say- how many have been benefited from that forum?

Who are you to help them and who are they to seek help from you or anyone, when the belief (faith) is- I am child of God!? [Just see- You do not understand simplest thing! Kids may understand better than you!]

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by mbbhat » 26 Jul 2012

You keep claiming you were "banned" but I have no idea if that is true either. Perhaps you were just redirected to here when the big split happened as you wanted to discuss The Knowledge with the PBKs? This forum inherited everything and was left to continue in its own way.
Redirection from that forum to here and not giving entry to that forum is as good as being banned there. I do not say banning us is wrong. But, admitting once, taking comments from us or BKs, and then stopping the entry is wrong.

In case, if ex BKs do not claim anything from BKWSU and are just are interested in sharing their experiences, then it is OK. But, I have no problem since i believe in karma philosophy.
Are you actually a BK? I find your comments regarding the Murli surprising and contrary to Shrimat.
You always have such doubts. Talk to the issue and not the person. Do you need mango or mango tree? When you do not understand to give basic respect, and do not believe Murli, can you really understand the meaning of Shrimat?
For me, if the Murlis give someone comfort, I am happy to freely provide that comfort in the same way I would a Christian their Bible and a Buddhist their Dhammapada. I consider it their human right
Murli is not like other things. It does not claim anything like human right. It believes God has given everything the very second when one developed faith.

Nishchaybuddhi- Vijayanti. It believe one should not get into body conscious. It even says- one should tolerate circumstances and not complain. This is the thing. You know neither the power of Murli. And aim to help others.

Murli says- mukt atma hee doosron ko mukti de sakti hai= The one who is liberated only can help others. So- unless you are so, you cannot help others. See- no arguments are valid in front of Murli.

Murli says- never argue. But it says- sidh kar samjhaavo= Prove and explain. still it says- gyaan ki teek teek (or traa traa) math karo= Do not do traa traa (the frog's voice) of knowledge. But what everyone does here is traa traa of knowledge- including me. Hence it develops ego of knowledge.

When a person becomes rich, and wishes to donate something to someone, he will donate. But if the other person fails to use money or misuses, he does not does not donate further. no person will debate with another person - that I am richer than you, etc. But, here, everyone is debating- that I am more knowledgeable than you. If a person is interested to either learn or provided facts, let them do. But why do you attack personally? If you see- my initial posts, I never tried forcefully on anyone. just was replying with full respect to the possible extent. You only were directing me to some issues- that BKWSU has done this, this, etc, etc.

Even if BKWSU has changed the name from Prajapati God Brahma to Shiv later, it is not at all an isue to me. Because Murli clearly says it- that- there will be corrections and improvement in gyaan. Even in a company, the old technology will be outdated one day. so- if there is a change, that is not a surprise at all.

The faith for any BK would be with the incorporeal God, and the forutne in the time cycle of 5000 years and not on any limited things, like Yagya histroy, or what happens in a few years, etc. The faith develops- that the world drama would be good for nearly 4 to 4.5 thousand years. Then why should the person think what senior BKs or Dadis do?

Murli says- see Father and follow Father. But then why should we think of what sisters and brohers(BKWSU) do? It clearly says- ek baap doosraa na koyi= None but one Father. Then why should one deviate from this (if he is an honest BK)? If he is not, then what help can you do?

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by mbbhat » 26 Jul 2012

(... and I am even happier to free someone from slavery to a BK center-in-charge where they are exploited for money and free labor).
What do you understand the faith then? so- do you think a BK donates his money as per centre incharge's directions or with the faith that- he gets in Golden Age or everything what he has is god's own. = trusteeship. If a BK thinks his money is taken away by BK sisters, he is not a real BK. He is a third class BK.

And- Your efforts are like- trying to help and train a physically handicapped person (third class BK) into an army (to attain good status).
Everyone should have free and direct access to their god and philosophy of life without anyone in between.
Murli does not agree so. Then what do you say for this? And can I ask you- who are you to come in between a BK and BKWSU?
Is that really a true statement? Do the PBKs depend on the BKWSU for anything? I think not.
Ask PBKs. they are waiting till Vedanti sister and 2.25 lakhs of BKs move from BKWSU to AIVV.
If we accept the Murlis to be "from God", then all the PBKs depend on is "God" and his words. Are they not otherwise independent and suffer prejudice and persecution from the crazier elements of the BKWSU? I know for a fact certain elements of the BKWSU have been conspiring against the PBKs and poisoning the waters for them, for 30 years or more.
Do you accept it? If yes, follow what is said there. PBKs do not aim to follow what is given in the Murli. they do not put their time, money and energy like BKs do. BKs try to give message to every corner of the world. Half knowledge is dangerous. And PBKs select only half things from Murli. And even you also are like Half = trying to help others to get Murli but do not believe in it!

you are bothered just what BKWSU does for PBKs. But not bothered what PBKs have been doing to BKs!
The BKWSU does not own and control God, as much as they much as they might like to claim a monopoly on Him ..
who said so? If BKWSU says so- (yes it says), then it also says- follow Murli. now, so- if you believe that what BKWSU claims is right, then follow Murli. Else, you may have different God.
This is, of course, why the BKWSU holds back and controls the Murlis ... like drug dealers, they encourage an addiction to them in their followers and then control the supply.
The faith sits in the first seven days course without listening to Murli. so- no one can accuse here. I think, many PBKs disguise and come to centres. To control them, it is done so. the indirect cause are PBKs for that.
If I want a Bible or a Dhammapada, I can walk into any bookshop and buy one, or download one from the internet but if I want the Murlis, I have to go and bow to a BK center-in-charge and accept to sit, like a doggy, in a corner of their shop to read them.
BKWSU is my own home. This is the feeling of a BK. BKWSU is not just a shop. It is a family. Unless a person feels that family relations, he will fail. this is the cause for everything. Again- half knowledge here! {Murli says- It is not enough if we have faith in god. We should have faith in god, drama, and BK family. again half knowledge here! ] this is the cause for failure.

IF BKWSU does mistakes- Murli warns them and even Avyakt Baapdaada. I think Baba has said- the braahmin tree will shake three times. Two times already happened- one in beggary part and the other the false prediction of 1976. Many have left. So- there may be possibility of weak and third class BKs moving out from the organization when another storm comes and once again it will become right. It will happen till BKs become righteous. So- i think- BKWSU is a self sustaining and self responsible also (I am not getting right word). It will get set right automatically either by srimath or by drama.
---------- --------
Is this not a pitiable state of those weak BKs and ex BKs like you and also- perhaps people like me who is still talking to you? See- royal Maya! All the best, dear soul and thank you.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11541
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by arjun » 27 Jul 2012

fluffy-bunny,
I think it is a wastage of time and energy responding to mbbhat. He comes to the forum after a gap of many months or years and then repeats the same old arguements to defame the PBKs and ex-BKs. He has himself admitted that he is egotistic. Let him live with his ego of being the owner of a large volume of Murlis. Let him sit with his pile of Murlis and smile at them with ego. Ancient Indian philosophy says that wealth increases by sharing it with others. But mbbhat wants to keep them with himself. Let him. One day some other BK may come forward with all the Murlis. Let mbbhat be in peace.

I will not respond to the accusations made by mbbhat against the PBKs because I have already responded to them in the past when he was writing on this forum more than a year ago. He is free to make further accusations.

OGS,
Arjun

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by mbbhat » 27 Jul 2012

He comes to the forum after a gap of many months or years
I was not able to log in from more than one year and that was the reason. Also- is there any rule that one should read the forum everyday?
But mbbhat wants to keep them with himself.
If you cannot put effort, it is up to you. I remember the fox saying- grapes are sour. I am ready to pay for anyone here if they can provide me old Murlis in whatever condition it is and whatever I have put it here. [In fact, I had asked a member here to get me photocopies of the old Murlis what he has. But, I did not get reply from him. I just kept quiet].

Even if you have, willing to give me photocopies, I am ready to pay for that. If you wish me to come there, I will come. If you do not wish me to come there and ready to post it or arrange anything, I agree to that.
the point is- I will never beg a person nor burden him. I will put application. If rejected, will not complain.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by fluffy bunny » 27 Jul 2012

mbbhat wrote:do you think a BK donates his money as per centre incharge's directions or with the faith that- he gets in Golden Age or everything what he has is god's own. = trusteeship. If a BK thinks his money is taken away by BK Sisters, he is not a real BK. He is a third class BK.

If an individual allows his time and money to be taken by a BK sister thinking he is giving to god, his is being fooled.
Everyone should have free and direct access to their god and philosophy of life without anyone in between.
mbbhat wrote:Murli does not agree so. Then what do you say for this? And can I ask you- who are you to come in between a BK and BKWSU?
You are wrong in this ... what you are saying is entirely false. Lekhraj Kirpalani has said time and time again in the Murli that "the children" have the right to have Murlis at home, to take copies and encourages them to studying again and again. Especially in specific cases where people are old, ill etc. (I think he even mention where people have to work or in the Services, e.g. army etc, but I will have to check that).

Fact.

Of course, the BKWSU leadership may well have removed and censored that bit from recent Murlis ... there is no end to how much they hide and steal from their followers ... but it certainly was true in my time. I used to be part of the Murli team, I used to have load of them. They used to be really happy if a BK showed so much interest that they want to take them home ... now all they care about is their PR and what politicians and other religion might think if they read them.

Who am I "to come in between a BK and BKWSU"? A social activist, humanitarian, educator ... I wish to empower ordinary individuals, not the self-appointed BK royalty.

I suppose in another life you would have said the same about the adivasi or untouchable ... "who am I to challenge the rights of the Brahmin caste withhold and exploit the lower castes?" In another life I was a social activist, humanitarian and educator.

If the Kalpa does repeat, you know which side I will take and it won't be with the brahmins.
Ask PBKs. they are waiting till Vedanti Sister and 2.25 lakhs of BKs move from BKWSU to AIVV.
Sure ... but that is not "being dependent on the BKWSU". The BKWSU does not own Vedanti. She is her own woman.

To be honest, I have no idea why Virendra Dev Dixit has a fixation on Vedanti. I know some older BKs sisters have gone across to the AIVV. I have no idea how senior or important they are.

There may be some greater mystery to this ... perhaps Vedanti should have a higher position in the BKWSU and this is the way in which attention is given to her?

How many defections are there to the PBKs? Is the BKWSU so afraid of them?
BKs try to give message to every corner of the world. Half knowledge is dangerous. And PBKs select only half things from Murli. And even you also are like Half = trying to help others to get Murli but do not believe in it!
The BKs have been promoting a false history and edited Murlis all over the world. Is that not a half-truth? In fact, it is far less than a half-truth, it is 95% fiction.

In my experience, it is PBKs who are more sincere at finding out the whole truth. I find that BKs just want to live in denial ... a dream state. They are the kumbhakarnas. They think the lokik world is kumbhakarna but, in fact, it is them and when the PBKs or ex-BKs try and wake them up ... they become upset and angry like drunken old men.

You are right, I do not "believe". Belief is "Bhakti" and the opposite of knowledge. That is why the Baba says, "give up Bhakti".

I don't believe in Islam either, but I support the right of Moslems to have their holy book. That is what we call an enlightened attitude and it is part of an evolved, democratic society ... not the feudal tribalism of the BKWSU.
you are bothered just what BKWSU does for PBKs. But not bothered what PBKs have been doing to BKs!
I have never heard of PBKs kidnapping and beating up BKs. I have never heard of PBKs saying, "don't study the BK course. In fact, I understand they encourage people to study basic knowledge first.
...Else, you may have different God.
No, the BKs have a different god and he is not god. He is only Lekhraj Kirpalani.

I think Baba has said- the braahmin tree will shake three times. Two times already happened- one in beggary part and the other the false prediction of 1976. Many have left.
Are many still leaving?

I have never heard of the "tree will shake three times" quote, do you have a Murli reference for it?

The problem with the BKWSU is that they keep re-writing the Murlis and hiding things so one never knows. We need the PBKs to keep the BKs honest. Baba might say, "the tree will shake three times" but then who knows which time was which? It is too vague.

How about 2036 ... when the Golden Age does not start? Will that be the third shake?

In my day the BKWSU and Murlis used to say "50 years for Destruction, 50 years for Creation". Now they have taken that bit out too because it "confuses" their students and the best they can say when questioned about it is, "Baba was testing us". What a joke. Admit it.


Right now, it is the strong and courageous who leave the BKWSU because it has become corrupted and misleading. It is only when the majority of the BKs do leave, and their money starts to run out, that the corrupt leadership will change. RIght now business is too good for them, and no one challenges them, so why should they?

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by mbbhat » 27 Jul 2012

Dear Fluffy bunny soul,
As I have said just today- I will not write any personal comments, and will not spoil the atmosphere here, I have not read your above post fully here. Let Baba and drama decide. You may call me or BKWSU anything what you like. Let your wishes, if really good be fulfilled. Let God (in whom you believe) bless you. If you are correct, then dance (sach toh nach). all the best.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by fluffy bunny » 27 Jul 2012

There is nothing "personal" in my comment above.

Feel free to comment on the facts and answer the questions factually.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by mbbhat » 27 Jul 2012

Let your wishes, if any- be fulfilled. Rely on the source which you have faith that can answer you.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by mbbhat » 07 Nov 2012

In Ramayan, it is shown that- Ram needed intellectual help* from Vibheeshan to kill Ravan. The Vibheeshan was previously in the side of Ravan, then changed the side towards Ram.

* - Ram did not know some secrets about Ravan or lanka. Vibheeshan knew them.

Who is this Vibheeshan who changed from BK into PBK and Ram (VD) needs guidance from that soul? what was the guidance?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests