Forum changes

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Forum changes

Post by fluffy bunny » 07 Jun 2011

sita wrote:Fluffly bunny may be passing moral judgements from a high piedestal, but at the same time is generous enough to share his wisdom with others in a nice lecture. But he has chased many people away from the bkinfo forum and had made it a hard time for many others.
I read here, and post here, on a purely personal basis and ask you to allow me to do so. Few to none of you know by whom and how brahmakumaris.info runs. Many people have made accusations and attempted to push their vision upon the reality. The attempt to personalise it as one person's activity or will is the cheapest of tricks, usually part of an attempt to reduce it and attack it.

That is a very 'old world' style of politics ... ignore the message but attack the messenger. This is what the BKWSU has done, and no one here would hold them up as the paragon of virtues they think they are!

One of the problems with people's visions, which I saw happening here with Button Slammer's attack - and why I stepped in - is that most people have not professional experience, or the experience of being a professional, and cannot understand the professional division between the purely personal approach and the professional approach.

By "professional", mean a formal, detached manner of acting where one is required to play a role and follow certain rules. In short, where one is not oneself but acting on behalf of a group or according to a set of rules. I think it is fair to say most people exist on a personal level, and certainly when emotions get high, we all fall back into a personal state of mind.

When brahmakumaris.info was established, it was sincerely hoped that all parties could come together and work together to document and discuss the Brahma Kumari religion. It quickly became obvious that this was not possible. There were some crazy individuals who just wanted to use the platform to attack the PBKs, BKs and PBKs want to defend their beliefs, some ex-BKs behaved in a terrible manner towards BKs/PBKs ... and very few individuals wanted to do any work to help support it. Therefore, we had to decide to give the priority to those we felt deserved it most (ex-BKs and friends and family of BKs) and split it between those that wanted out and those that wanted to stay in.

Unfortunately, we just did not have enough time and energy to carry on supporting the bkinfo forum at the same level. No one helped, no one paid anything, we did not take any donations ... some individuals only took energy away and attempted to destroy it.

When this forum was established, it started as a complete carbon copy of the original community intended for those that wished to discussion The Knowledge and The Advance Knowledge. Nothing was lost. No one was excluded. Everyone was a member. We gave you everything to do with it what you wanted. Essentially, individuals were confronted with the choice over which way they wanted to go:
  • if you want out, go bkinfo;
    if you are still in, go bk-pbk.info,
    if you want a new approach, go Global BK
    if you are a BK only, go bkforum.net
and I am very glad that both the Global BKs and some BKs themselves also started up some discussion forums.

Actually, very, very few individuals were ever banned from bkinfo. It is true that in order for this forum took off, some individuals had to be channelled in this direction. You all must realise how difficult it is to start up a discussion forum and how difficult it is to create a big enough "critical mass" for one to continue. By handing over the membership, all of the content, and encouraging leading pro-BK/PBK users to go in this direction, this forum was able to exist, and it is very good that it does. A forum is like a garden or a farm; unless some attention is given to it, the weeds just take over and there is no point planting rice if what the market wants is potatoes.

I don't know what Shivsena has been doing, so can someone tell me if he has clearly separated his questions from purely basic knowledge or pro-PBKs opinions?

For me, he obviously believes in The Knowledge but has his own opinions about it, and that is why he is "in". He always seems to question rather than just attack. PBKs are stuck with him in the same way the BKWSU is stuck with Virendra Dev Dixit. But there are other individuals who do not believe in The Knowledge who seem to just come here to attack the PBKs. I would not see any purpose in keep them around.

What happened to Andrey this time?

Andrey always reminded me of a troll blacksmith, hammering away at an anvil in his cave, like Hephaestus if you know your Greek gods. Sometimes he would get stuck with some BK beliefs that were obvious completely romantic and refuse to give them up. I think he was one of these people who likes to fight and learns about life by fighting with it. too exhausting for me. (Hephaestus was capable of making things of great beauty but he was pushed out of heaven in disgust by the other gods).

Part of the problem is, I feel, that The Knowledge is very minimal. There is actually very little to study. The religion is more based on evangelism (BK) and conversion (BK and PBK). Very little real philosophical discussion seems to be taking place and even less study of the history of the religion and people involved.

Instead of trying to convert each other to your own views, it would be better to broaden the study field in order to understand it better.

Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand » 07 Jun 2011

Roy wrote: However, i think it would be good to keep this to the questioning AK part of the forum, as most conflict arises over PBKs beliefs, and the challenging of them, by other parties, such as yourself.
What have been Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers doing since decades to BKs? I am not challenging, but giving my views. If you take it as a challenge then disprove my views or give correct answers to my questions. Or just consider my views as my views, nothing more. Why start getting hostile towards me? And these same PBKs blame BKs for what they did when Virendra Dev Dixit started challenging BKs.
Once again I would like to say, I am not challenging anyone here. I am sharing my views. Why?? I just accepted what Virendra Dev Dixit said and waited for understanding his explanations since 1993 till 2005. But I was not satisfied with the explanations given by Virendra Dev Dixit. So, what do you think I should do? Are these PBK fellows followers of a dictator? You people cannot do that.

You can keep on posting your irrelevant replies but I will not stop sharing my views whenever I feel it so. Just discuss amongst yourselves and admin and write where I should post my views so that they are discussed by anyone without any hostility and bitterness towards others. And I will post only in that group. If you all are so much fed up with me, then ban me.
Roy wrote: I shall bear this in mind Bhai!
Thank you.
Sach_Khand wrote:And PBKs have been accusing shivsena for using the word "idiot" and "liar" as an excuse to remove him as admin. What rights do such PBKs have to ask such a thing.
Roy wrote: Personally i don't think they have,
I do not know whether you are trying to be innocent or I have not expressed my thoughts properly. What I meant was indie has accused Shivsena recently so many times for using the words "idiot" and "liar" by Shivsena in his replies. What rights do such PBKs have to accuse when they are no better or you can say worse than what Shivsena wrote.
Roy wrote: This was from my heart and an honest opinion;
You are your best judge. I accept that.
Roy wrote: you have in the past been very irritating, with your pedantic questioning, and repetitive comments and general silliness... with bold writing and constantly calling Arjun Bhai Rascal; it was all very wearisome.
What do yuo mean by irritating? Just because some questions raised are not digestable to you how do I become irritating? If yuo have correct answer give it or just say I do not know. Over. But instead of doing one of the two, PBKs start blaming for raising such questions and start hostile reactions. That is not expected from PBKs who themselves irritated BKs by asking very unpleasant questions to them. And it was this questioning attitude that was taught by Virendra Dev Dixit earlier so that the BK followers do not get misguided by BKs. Virendra Dev Dixit used to quote a Murli point that says not to beleive even Brahmakumaris blindly. And now, why does these PBKs try to force others to beleive them blindly. Their teacher Virendra Dev Dixit is unavailable to question him directly. When I wrote letter and was given to him by PBK of Pune in his class when Virendra Dev Dixit had been there. Virendra Dev Dixit started explaining and answering my question and when he got caught up in explaining the Mruli point, he abruptly stopped and changed the topic. This is what I have seen in the VCD of that class in Pune. So now what should I do? If PBKs still continue ith their hostility towards my sharing of views then it would be just considered as bullying (dadagiri or gundagiri in Hindi) or criminal attitude.

About pedantic nature in my replies.
I do not do so on my own. But you too must be careful while giving statements. And what do you think about Virendra Dev Dixit trying to disect the words "this" "that" "these" "those" in his explanations.

Repetitive comments:
I do not do such thing. What do you actually mean by repetitive comment. Just see yourself, have you stopped blaming me. When you accept that mistakes are done by all sides you must have stopped answering me with your long posts of advice. And I have not seen such post of advice to any PBK although yu accept that even PBKs do mistakes.

General silliness:
Yes. It is silly replying to you.

Constantly calling rascal:
I have not constantly called it. In some occasion when I meant it I used the term and not just to irritate him. In Hindi you would say "neech kam". And I stand by what I have written even now. But Arjun wrote that he was actually happy with the term Rascal. So I thought give him happiness one more time. When he is happy with it why are you raising the issue? Has he complained about it to you? Why has he complained now, he would have objected me for using that term then itself. Why showing your artificial gentleness.
Roy wrote: Now you don't appear to even want to co-operate, now that a new section has been created for questioning AK. I therefore repeat my request, that you especially, grow up Bhai!

Roy
As I have written in the beginning of this reply, just tell me where I can post my views? So that no one start showing hostility. But you cannot stop order me to think in a particular way. I am free to write what I think is correct. You or any member of this forum cannot stop me. You answer me why my thoughts are wrong and I will correct myself if I feel that I am really wrong.
I think this forum is to discuss and share views and not to do bullying and bossing. I hope you understand.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.

Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand » 07 Jun 2011

pbkindiana wrote: you have to practise giving regards first as members of this forum do not like your uncomfortable postings to the extent they requested you to be banned.
pbkindiana wrote: every PBK has the right to answer any questions targeted to any PBKs or to the PBKs' Father ie. Baba Dixit.
Just count how many times the words "idiot" and "liar" was used by indie to accuse Shivsena.
pbkindiana wrote: is something wrong with your eyes as I have never called any member as idiot.
pbkindiana wrote: I hope Sita understands that you were chased away because of your uncomfortable postings.

indie.
I have replied to all such comments in my reply to Roy. Just read it.

Sanjeev.

Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 08 Jun 2011

Dear Sanjeev Bhai

I don't wish to drag out our conversation for too long, but would like to reply to some of the comments you've made.
Sach_Khand wrote:What have been Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers doing since decades to BKs? I am not challenging, but giving my views. If you take it as a challenge then disprove my views or give correct answers to my questions. Or just consider my views as my views, nothing more. Why start getting hostile towards me? And these same PBKs blame BKs for what they did when Virendra Dev Dixit started challenging BKs.Once again I would like to say, I am not challenging anyone here. I am sharing my views. Why?? I just accepted what Virendra Dev Dixit said and waited for understanding his explanations since 1993 till 2005. But I was not satisfied with the explanations given by Virendra Dev Dixit. So, what do you think I should do? Are these PBK fellows followers of a dictator? You people cannot do that.You can keep on posting your irrelevant replies but I will not stop sharing my views whenever I feel it so. Just discuss amongst yourselves and admin and write where I should post my views so that they are discussed by anyone without any hostility and bitterness towards others. And I will post only in that group. If you all are so much fed up with me, then ban me.
Bhai, i must state that i feel no hostility or bitterness towards you at all, and of course, you have every right to express your views, and/or challenge AK as you see fit. My point was about where you do this, not that you shouldn't do it. With the clearly defined questioning AK section recently created, it is my opinion, that any views or questions you wish to relate regarding AK, would best be placed there; which is what the section was created for, by Shivsena Bhai. I must also add, that no-one wants to ban you; and that imo, that is never going to happen on this site.
Sach_Khand wrote:I do not know whether you are trying to be innocent or I have not expressed my thoughts properly. What I meant was indie has accused Shivsena recently so many times for using the words "idiot" and "liar" by Shivsena in his replies. What rights do such PBKs have to accuse when they are no better or you can say worse than what Shivsena wrote.
I agree, i think there is a double standard expressed at times on this subject. It is often, much easier to see and acknowledge others behaviours, than it is our own. So no, i was not acting innocent; we agree on this subject Bhai!
Sach_Khand wrote:What do yuo mean by irritating? Just because some questions raised are not digestable to you how do I become irritating? If yuo have correct answer give it or just say I do not know. Over. But instead of doing one of the two, PBKs start blaming for raising such questions and start hostile reactions. That is not expected from PBKs who themselves irritated BKs by asking very unpleasant questions to them. And it was this questioning attitude that was taught by Virendra Dev Dixit earlier so that the BK followers do not get misguided by BKs. Virendra Dev Dixit used to quote a Murli point that says not to beleive even Brahmakumaris blindly. And now, why does these PBKs try to force others to beleive them blindly. Their teacher Virendra Dev Dixit is unavailable to question him directly. When I wrote letter and was given to him by PBK of Pune in his class when Virendra Dev Dixit had been there. Virendra Dev Dixit started explaining and answering my question and when he got caught up in explaining the Mruli point, he abruptly stopped and changed the topic. This is what I have seen in the VCD of that class in Pune. So now what should I do? If PBKs still continue ith their hostility towards my sharing of views then it would be just considered as bullying (dadagiri or gundagiri in Hindi) or criminal attitude.

It is not that your questions are not digestible, but that they can seem very picky, and not really adding to the debate sometimes. I think it may be that that you don't always quite capture the meaning of what has been said, and seem to want to dissect things too much, which i find a little irritating. Also, i often don't fully understand what point you are making, so it is doubly difficult. I certainly hope i am not guilty of bullying, as that is definately not acceptable.
Sach_Khand wrote:About pedantic nature in my replies.I do not do so on my own. But you too must be careful while giving statements. And what do you think about Virendra Dev Dixit trying to disect the words "this" "that" "these" "those" in his explanations.
You are correct, language can be very misguiding, intentionally or unintentionally. With yourself, my experience has been, that you have the default stance; that any ambiguity or mistake is done on purpose to misguide, rather than being a simple error of expression, by the other party.
Sach_Khand wrote:Constantly calling rascal:I have not constantly called it. In some occasion when I meant it I used the term and not just to irritate him. In Hindi you would say "neech kam". And I stand by what I have written even now. But Arjun wrote that he was actually happy with the term Rascal. So I thought give him happiness one more time. When he is happy with it why are you raising the issue? Has he complained about it to you? Why has he complained now, he would have objected me for using that term then itself. Why showing your artificial gentleness.
No, Arjun Bhai has not complained to me about yourself, or any other soul for that matter. If Arjun Bhai has an issue with something, or someone; you can rest assured, he will state this clearly for himself, and not through a third party. No, i was perhaps incorrectly, dragging up past behaviours of yours, to illustrate my point about your seeming non-acceptance of the new questioning AK section of the forum; and that i felt that this imo, was demonstrating a certain immaturity in your attitude, which i felt was also present in the examples i gave, of your past behaviour. However, you have not been behaving like this for some time, so i may have been wrong to do this. I do feel though, that you give knee-jerk responses to peoples comments, and always want to give as good as you get. So if someone says you are acting immaturely, you have to call them immature in return. I don't think this does you credit Bhai. I said to fluffy Bhai, that he appears to come across as condescending, and that he got up my nose with a couple of his comments. He hasn't come back at me and said, well so are you, and everything that you say gets up my nose(although he may think this!). :D No, he has come back, and written a very articulate and interesting post, that does him justice. I think we could all use this as an example, of how to deal with criticism.
Sach_Khand wrote:As I have written in the beginning of this reply, just tell me where I can post my views? So that no one start showing hostility. But you cannot stop order me to think in a particular way. I am free to write what I think is correct. You or any member of this forum cannot stop me. You answer me why my thoughts are wrong and I will correct myself if I feel that I am really wrong.I think this forum is to discuss and share views and not to do bullying and bossing. I hope you understand.
Bhai, i don't wish for one moment to suppress your opinions on anything; but there is a way of presenting yourself, that will help you get on much better with the other souls, on the forum. Shivsena Bhai, is much more challenging of AK than yourself; but i have no problem with him at all, because of the way he presents his views. I would suggest you study his style a little, to see what i mean.

All the very best Bhai... i hope there are no hard feelings between us.

Roy

button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer » 08 Jun 2011

Roy wrote: I said to fluffy Bhai, that he appears to come across as condescending, and that he got up my nose with a couple of his comments. He hasn't come back at me and said, well so are you, and everything that you say gets up my nose(although he may think this!). No, he has come back, and written a very articulate and interesting post, that does him justice. I think we could all use this as an example, of how to deal with criticism.
Yes, I have to 'wag my tail' in agreement to your above reply to sach_khand. I too feel that SachK is very much welcome to post but must do so in the relevant area. From time to time in amongst his posts he does come up with some clever insights, and no doubt will prove himself to be a cherished contributer as we progress and grow together, (hopefully).
In particular your observations in the later replies of fluffy bunny, is well noted, I appreciate the mature and more considered stance he's now adopting, and am happy about his input, (mostly). Is a good example of the dharna point ''check and change''.
Am going over the thread in general and considering my own input over the next day or so. I am still of the mind that the PBK forum should be administered by regular PBKs, and will be presenting my case for the reason(s) why .
OK AUM

Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Dear fluffy Bhai

Thank you for your very interesting post. You are obviously very experienced in this field, and have contributed enormously in helping others in the same boat as yourself, and bringing important facts to light regarding BK history. I don't know if you were one of the founding fathers of brahmakumaris.info, but this was obviously a very important step forward, and one many like myself have benefitted from.

When it comes to knowledge though, we are a million miles apart; as your remark regarding there being little knowledge to study, clearly shows. I would say the opposite is true, there is a huge amount to study, or at least a huge amount to truly understand; that is, to get to the bottom of. The basics are very simple, but deep; if they haven't been truly understood and inculcated, then you cannot survive in the Yagya, no matter what your experience is. I have spent 20 years in isolation due to my illness, but because i was taught the basics of knowledge so well, with very logical explanations; this has sustained me over the years. I am not saying, look how great i am; but that you are coming from a different angle to many on this forum; and so, there may not be a meeting of minds, when it comes to your views on knowledge in general; even though you have demonstrated a certain amount of open-mindedness, regarding this in the past.

Therefore, i am always interested to read what you have to say; even if i am not always in agreement with it. I hope you stick around, as you bring a lot to the table.

Roy

Roy

button slammer wrote:Am going over the thread in general and considering my own input over the next day or so. I am still of the mind that the PBK forum should be administered by regular PBKs, and will be presenting my case for the reason(s) why
I look forward to reading your views!

pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana » 08 Jun 2011

buttom slammer wrote:
I too feel that SachK is very much welcome to post but must do so in the relevant area. From time to time in amongst his posts he does come up with some clever insights, and no doubt will prove himself to be a cherished contributer as we progress and grow together, (hopefully).
Dear BS Bhai

I don't think so that sachklhand's contributions are progressive as i could not find any postings of his relevant and entertaining and without condemning AK and its author. It is still refreshing in my mind the way he had condemned Baba Dixit to his utmost level. I would say that shivsena has not gone overboard with his condemnations of Baba Dixit that Baba Dixit rapes and had fathered a child as sachkhand has posted.

I feel shivsena's contribution is much more acceptable as he always post SM and AV quotes and the only thing that is slacking in his post is that of his imaginary godmother without concrete proofs of SM or AV quotes to support his views. It would be nice if shivsena continue to post the SM and AV quotes and have a healthy discussion with the PBKs and also have the power of discrimination. As discussing with knowledge helps us to grow spiritually where churnings take place in the mind and we tend to forget the old world. Moreover discussing with knowledge gives power to the weak mind.

indie.

Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand » 08 Jun 2011

Roy wrote: So if someone says you are acting immaturely, you have to call them immature in return. I don't think this does you credit Bhai. I said to fluffy Bhai, that he appears to come across as condescending, and that he got up my nose with a couple of his comments. He hasn't come back at me and said, well so are you, and everything that you say gets up my nose
Neither does it give any credit to you and other PBKs. Why not all of you follow the advice then?
Roy wrote: but i have no problem with him at all, because of the way he presents his views. I would suggest you study his style a little, to see what i mean.
Then why do yu so lengthy replies to me? Do you write on behalf of all PBKs as if being PRO for them all.
Roy wrote: All the very best Bhai... i hope there are no hard feelings between us.
Roy
Not yet. I do not have hard feelings for some of the others but just want to have a compound wall inbetween to get protection from hostility.

Sanjeev.

Sach_Khand

Roy wrote:i often don't fully understand what point you are making, so it is doubly difficult. I certainly hope i am not guilty of bullying, as that is definately not acceptable.
:confused:
I think I give my points clearly. In which particular post/s did you not understand my point?
If you mean to say that I do not give relevant SM points then that is correct. I am not interested in giving points to all my churnings. I just want to present my views which are relevant but not with SM backing. So, please tell me where I can post my views. If that is not allowed then I am happy to quit. But I cannot still go on quoting Murli points now. It has done no good as I can see in the forum.

Sanjeev.

Sach_Khand

pbkindiana wrote: Dear BS Bhai

I don't think so that sachklhand's contributions are progressive as i could not find any postings of his relevant and entertaining and without condemning AK and its author. It is still refreshing in my mind the way he had condemned Baba Dixit to his utmost level. I would say that shivsena has not gone overboard with his condemnations of Baba Dixit that Baba Dixit rapes and had fathered a child as sachkhand has posted.

indie.
I think that is totally false. I have never written to the best of my memory that Virendra Dev Dixit rapes. I have written that Virendra Dev Dixit might be having physical relation with his female followers based on his own teachings.
But I have written about Virendra Dev Dixit becoming Father to the child of Kamala Devi. And the reason for this was that I could not beleive that she left yagnya just due to attraction of some guy. I felt that it was just an excuse to cover up the fatherhood of Virendra Dev Dixit to her child.
And that post got lenghty because no PBK answered to it in simple "NO" to my question but went on accusing me for raising such a question. And it is still refreshing in the mind of indie. :prize: . That is the kind of attitude some PBKs have.

Regarding condemning the author of AK i.e., Virendra Dev Dixit.
Based on my churning now I think that Virendra Dev Dixit is the part of Ab-Ram (Abraham/ Ibrahim). The condemnation of Abraham/ Ibrahim was done by Virendra Dev Dixit himself and not by me.
Recently when I went through the early literature of BKs (history), in the pdf file of Pre Ordained War (English) page 12, there is a picture of Wheel. And the interesting point is that in it even Abraham, Buddha and Christ are called as Divine Father Prajapati. So now it is getting clear what all this means.

If someone gets irritated by my views about Virendra Dev Dixit then it is his problem and not mine.

Sanjeev.

fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny » 08 Jun 2011

button slammer wrote:I am still of the mind that the PBK forum should be administered by regular PBKs, and will be presenting my case for the reason(s) why.
Technically, this forum runs on the same software as the bkinfo forum ... so technically that should be possible.

Really it was the idea behind the first forum; that each forum could be run by each individual group and everyone observe reasonable boundaries. Sadly, too many far preferred metaphorical fist fighting and slinging mud on other folk territory ... and so further distance and barriers had to be created.

Virendra Dev Dixit's sex life remains a valid interest and one day it really ought to be addressed for once and for all. I can understand how it does the PBK cause no good in the eyes of the BKWSU (despite having prominent members of their own religion doing the same) but I have nothing against the guy for doing it ... as long as he made the women very happy for having done so. I have never heard any complaints from any of the women and it does not sound as if it was not consensual, so better that it is just spoken about clearly and honestly.

"Better out than in", we say in English. "Better in and out", Virendra Dev Dixit might say.

shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 08 Jun 2011

fluffy bunny wrote:
I don't know what Shivsena has been doing, so can someone tell me if he has clearly separated his questions from purely basic knowledge or pro-PBKs opinions?
Dear brother bunny.

My main objective is to make the PBKs aware of the ambiguity of Ak teachings, which i feel is completely contra-dictory to what the Murlis teach.....Murlis say over and over again that : "Koi bhi dehdhari bhagwan nahin ho sakta" ("no bodily person can be bhagwan")....and AK preaches repeatedly that the Chariot Baba dixit is Bhagwan personified.....and so i feel that the whole Ak is nothing but Krishna ki jhooti Gita narrated by Baba Dixit (as required by behad ka drama) to complete the shooting of Dwapur and Kaliyug (to make PBKs body-conscious and take them into girti kalaa)...so i am neither pro-bk or pro-pbk, but i am definitely anti-AK (no personal rivalry with any pbk or bk)...as i feel that bk knowledge is incomplete and advance knowledge is completely wrong--lies--jhoot ("jhooti kaya-jhooti Maya-jhoota sab sansar")
What happened to Andrey this time?

Andrey always reminded me of a troll blacksmith, hammering away at an anvil in his cave, like Hephaestus if you know your Greek gods. Sometimes he would get stuck with some BK beliefs that were obvious completely romantic and refuse to give them up. I think he was one of these people who likes to fight and learns about life by fighting with it. too exhausting for me. (Hephaestus was capable of making things of great beauty but he was pushed out of heaven in disgust by the other gods).
Regarding the andrey issue, i would like to clarify that i did not ban andrey.....he was banned by the bkinfo. admin.(anyone can confirm by writing to bkinfo.) and i just continued his ban when i inherited the forum....i have given my explanation regarding this before and i feel there is no further need to clarify by raising this issue again and again ... i personally feel that inspite of the hostility here, the forum is a better place without andrey (who had a knack to take the discussion on the wrong track.)

fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny » 08 Jun 2011

shivsena wrote:Regarding the andrey issue, i would like to clarify that i did not ban andrey.....he was banned by the bkinfo. admin ... and i just continued his ban when i inherited the forum ... i personally feel that inspite of the hostility here, the forum is a better place without andrey.
So, there you have it ...

As I said, it would be technically possible to to allow him to post in just one forum until he shows himself to be more accommodating and it would be technically possible for pro-PBKs to manage a pro-PBK forum if that is what people want and if there is going to be any sense of democracy here.

It is up for someone else to argue the case for that and offer to do the work entailed.

What do people make of the new BK forum and has any tried to post there ... or been banned from it yet? Would it not be a good thing to "offer a hand of goodwill" to open minded BKs?

My interest is purely in 'more historical facts' ... not interpretations. I wish someone would dig them out.

Roy

Post by Roy » 09 Jun 2011

Sach_Khand wrote:I think I give my points clearly. In which particular post/s did you not understand my point?If you mean to say that I do not give relevant SM points then that is correct. I am not interested in giving points to all my churnings. I just want to present my views which are relevant but not with SM backing. So, please tell me where I can post my views. If that is not allowed then I am happy to quit. But I cannot still go on quoting Murli points now. It has done no good as I can see in the forum.
No, it's simply a personal experience... it may be just that my foggy brain shuts down when i read your posts, as i sometimes find them hard going.

Roy