Mama saraswati--Omradhe: Narrator of Sakar Murlis & AV.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Obvious truth

Post by sita » 20 Jun 2011

shivsena wrote:Everything in this Godly knowledge is a matter of understanding...that is how numbers will be made....i would like to know how you came to understand that Supreme Shiv is present in the body of Veerendra Dev Dixit and giving clarifications of Murlis and it is not the soul of Veerendra Dev Dixit who is giving his own manmat.
As you have said, it is a matter of understanding. It is personal. Everyone is having an intellect to judge for himself. To me, clarifications seemed very clear and opened many new aspects of understanding in my intellect, that got changed a lot in just a short time. It is said that there is magic in your Murli. I was having the feeling that this is my Baba, it is the same old Baba and had the pull to meet.

User avatar
shivsena
ex-PBK
Posts: 4314
Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.
Location: Mumbai
Contact:

Re: Obvious truth

Post by shivsena » 20 Jun 2011

sita wrote:
As you have said, it is a matter of understanding. It is personal. Everyone is having an intellect to judge for himself. To me, clarifications seemed very clear and opened many new aspects of understanding in my intellect, that got changed a lot in just a short time. It is said that there is magic in your Murli. I was having the feeling that this is my Baba, it is the same old Baba and had the pull to meet.
Dear sita.

The Vani point below is for those who have recognised Virendra Dev Dixit as ShivBaba as per their feelings and not on the basis of Murli points(Gyan)

Avaykt Vani 23-12-94 says : " Follow Father hai na...yaa follow Maya hai ?? Kabhi Maya bhi mother-Father ban jaati, badi acchi palna aur prapti karati, lekin woh sab hai dhoke ki prapti. Pahele prapti, phir dhoka; parakhne ki shakti toh hai naa?? Maya hai yaa Bap issko samay par parakhna. "
[meaning: Is it follow Father or follow Maya ?? sometimes Maya also becomes mother-Father and gives good sustainence, but all that is betrayal. First sustainence then betrayal; do you not have discriminating power ?? is it Maya or Father, first discriminate between the two."]

The above Vani point clearly describes that there is a personified Maya who first gives sustainence as mother-Father and then betrays and one has to have the power of discrimination(parakhne ki shakti) to identify whether it is Maya's role or Father' role.

shivsena.

Sach_Khand
Posts: 571
Joined: 02 May 2010
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: Obvious truth

Post by Sach_Khand » 20 Jun 2011

sita wrote:Dear Sach_Khand,

Everyone is subject to The Cycle of gaining and losing faith, and it is a wonder, we never lose faith in our phisical Father, but we do in the spiritual Father. It is said that we gain from our phisical Father, phisical attainment and from the spiritual Father we have much more attainment, still we forget. We remember there where we have benefit, so probably we forget the benefit from Yaad. It is the main subject, but of course in order to have Yaad we have to have knowledge. But i don't believe the firmness of our faith is indicative for the truthfulness of the recognition. One can loose faith in the truth or one can be firm in the falsehood also.
Dear Sita,
It can be said that some BKs lost faith in Brahma Baba and changed over to AIVV.
How will it be decided Who is our GodFather?
In the early picture of Wheel, Abraham, Buddha and Christ are also called as Divine Father Prajapati. That means Even these Fathers will be present and those belonging to that group will follow their Divine Father and children of Prajapati Brahma will follow Him. Prajapati Brahma is considered as The Inventor of Gita Knowledge. And those belonging to this clan will surely recognise Prajapati Brahma and follow Him. Also in Murlis it is said that many form Deity clan get converted to other clans. But will come back in the end.
Ther is an Avvyakt Vani point which says that people see that in Bharat there are many spiritual souls. But are confused about who is Dharmatama and Who is Paramatma. Still are not able to reach any conclusion.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.

shivshakti
Posts: 39
Joined: 11 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: exchange of views of knowledge

Re: Obvious truth

Post by shivshakti » 21 Jun 2011

I think no matter what neither Dl nor Virendra Dev Dixit have and or had Supreme Soul Shiv residing in their body and by remembering their name,body or form is a waste of time without Supreme Soul Shiv and the only person who existed was Mama who was dharnao ka raja dharma raj who has reflected the abode of Supreme Soul Shiv. As per adi-devi book, all the characteristics of karanhaar bap reflects in Mama and no one else. Remembering Mama then should have incomplete purusharth because when she existed she did not become Vishnu's form but was in Brahma's form. After she became Avyakt from Brahma so Vishnu in one second then she attaained the complete farishtha stage and is "ShivBaba" which we have to remember.

Shivshakti

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Mama Saraswati--Omradhe: Narrator of Sakar Murlis.

Post by sita » 21 Jun 2011

The Vani point below is for those who have recognised Veerendra Dev Dixit as ShivBaba as per their feelings and not on the basis of Murli points(Gyan)
Knowlege means information. Information brings some feelings. When the intellect recognizes that the Supreme souls is here somehere, it brings joy. It is said preeti buddhi and vipreeti buddhi, loving and opposing intellect. You also use feelings. For example, you have the good feelings for your fellow PBK brothers to wake them from their slubmer and to save them from the clunches of Maya. This is good. But it is difficult for feelings to arise for a point of light or even subtle being. For to have a relationship there has to be equality in stage. We are in corporeal, so we need someone in corporeal to have relationship with, and in a relationship feelings are always there. It is even said that if now we miss now in some relationship, we will miss it in the whole Kalpa. It is said that i come in corporeal, in sound to take you beyond sound. It is not that God stays somether there up above and we go to him. No, he comes and we go together.

I cannot understand where do you consider this subtle body of Mama is? Do you subscribe to the idea in the Ak that Subtle Region is not a space, but the subtle bodies enter someone, or do you consider the Subtle Region as separate space. If it is the first, then, if you know, on the basis of Gyan, please provide proofs as to where has this soul of Mama entered. And if you consider the Subtle Region as space, please, also back up such assumption with Murli points for the Subtle Region.

You also speak about sustenance of Maya in the form of Mother-Father. It does not mean that all that are in the form of like Mother - Father are surely Maya. All of them are, except, one that are true, the rest copy the original. But sustenance means in corporeal, practical, sustencance is in the form of giving knowledge, directions, it is even said about receiving Parmatma's love, all of this has to have a way to happen. For the knowlege, it is said in the Murli, that it is given orally, not through inspiration. About love, i don't know, please, narrate your experiences. If you say Mama is the one entering Dadi Gulzar to deliver the Avyakt Vanis, then you must be receiving sustenance there. But you have received such sustenance as BK, why have you left this?

User avatar
Roy
Posts: 1318
Joined: 17 Feb 2009
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.
Location: UK

Re: Mama saraswati--Omradhe: Narrator of Sakar Murlis.

Post by Roy » 21 Jun 2011

sita wrote: If you say Mama is the one entering Dadi Gulzar to deliver the Avyakt Vanis, then you must be reciving sustencance there. But you have received such sustenance as BK, why have you left this?
What an insightful question... superb!

Roy

warrior
working towards unification
Posts: 284
Joined: 15 May 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Re: Mama Saraswati--Omradhe: Narrator of Sakar Murlis.

Post by warrior » 21 Jun 2011

sita wrote: If you say Mama is the one entering Dadi Gulzar to deliver the Avyakt Vanis, then you must be reciving sustencance there. But you have received such sustenance as BK, why have you left this?
Sita and another thing is how come Gulzar Dadi never brings any Aviakt Message about Mama? It is Mama's anniversary and still nothing was said about her.
See this latest here:
Avyakt message - 16-06-2011.pdf
(772.55 KiB) Downloaded 105 times

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11513
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups
Location: India

Re: Mama Saraswati--Omradhe: Narrator of Sakar Murlis.

Post by arjun » 21 Jun 2011

sita wrote:If you say Mama is the one entering Dadi Gulzar to deliver the Avyakt Vanis, then you must be reciving sustencance there. But you have received such sustenance as BK, why have you left this?
Will he be able to convince anyone among BKs, especially the bigwigs that it is Mama and not Brahma's soul entering into Gulzar Dadi? I don't think he will go back as he feels he has a direct connection with Mama unlike the BKs who meet his Mama through Gulzar Dadi.

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Mama Saraswati--Omradhe: Narrator of Sakar Murlis.

Post by sita » 22 Jun 2011

Will he be able to convince anyone among BKs, especially the bigwigs that it is Mama and not Brahma's soul entering into Gulzar Dadi? I don't think he will go back as he feels he has a direct connection with Mama unlike the BKs who meet his Mama through Gulzar Dadi.
Probably he does not try to, because they are praja quality souls in his eyes. But if he tries to, i also think success will be less if his main argument is...."i strongly feel". He may not approve of feelings, but his main argument is..."i stongly feel". Following his logic, if it is Mama - Ram giving sustenance to the BKs, BK is Ramrajya.

User avatar
shivsena
ex-PBK
Posts: 4314
Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.
Location: Mumbai
Contact:

Re: Mama Saraswati--Omradhe: Narrator of Sakar Murlis.

Post by shivsena » 22 Jun 2011

sita wrote:
". Following his logic, if it is Mama - Ram giving sustenance to the BKs, BK is Ramrajya.
Ram's soul Mama is not giving sustenance to anybody (neither BKs nor PBKs)...she is giving hints only to potential 108 souls on how to attain the bap-samaan karmatit farishta and only would be farishtas(of the previous Kalpa) will be able to understand what she speaks...the rest will just read without understanding....the proof of this is in the first Vani, which says that the Vanis are meant only for those who are going to attain avaykt stage.

shivsena.

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Mama Saraswati--Omradhe: Narrator of Sakar Murlis.

Post by sita » 22 Jun 2011

she is giving hints only to potential 108 souls on how to attain the bap-samaan karmatit farishta and only would be farishtas(of the previous Kalpa) will be able to understand what she speaks
And where is this said, or is it your manmat? And what is the proof for this? That you, who are getting the hints are one of 108. But what comes first. Did you realize your post first or did you realized who is teching, because you change teachers, but your post remains the same. You seem to not be inheriting something from someone, but you seem to be self-born. The whole of your theory revolves around your achiving your high post, you invent it like this, that the beads of the rosary remain in your hand for you to choose, but the more we try to sit on the throne the more others will try to take us down from it and the more we offer it to others, the more they will themselves make us sit on it.

User avatar
shivsena
ex-PBK
Posts: 4314
Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.
Location: Mumbai
Contact:

Re: Mama Saraswati--Omradhe: Narrator of Sakar Murlis.

Post by shivsena » 22 Jun 2011

sita wrote:
And where is this said, or is it your manmat? And what is the proof for this? That you, who are getting the hints are one of 108.
Dear sita.

Everything what i have presented on the forum(including Ak is jhooti Gita and Mama Saraswati is personified yatharth ShivBaba) is derived from churning the Murlis and Vanis and i have given enough corroborative evidences of the same for last many years....there is no compulsion on anybody to accept what i say or write on the forum....if you find sense in it, then do your own churning of the same and if you find it non-sense then you can reject it or ignore it.....it is that simple.

shivsena.

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Mama Saraswati--Omradhe: Narrator of Sakar Murlis.

Post by sita » 24 Jun 2011

Dear shivsena,

Of what value is a kingdom where there is no peace and happiness? What it is that is going to be established, when the laws of logics are neglected, will this bring sach khand or juth khand? It is said in the Murli that it is not easy to become a king, but is it difficult to become a violent king? Proclaim yourself, behave arrogantly, don't listen to anyone, control others with force and here it is your kingdom of sorrow. It is not difficult to claim this. You should understand that if there are complains regarding the controvercies of the theory you present, it is for your benefit, because before misguiding others you are misguiding yourself first. You speak about fighthing, but the kingdom achieved through fighting will bring sorrow. You speak about knowledge but it is said that we claim our kingdom through the power of Yoga. Our battle is not with others to prove them the truth, but with our vices that are falsehood. We etsablish such kingdom where deities like Lakshmi and Narayan rule, for which there is no complain.

You say your theory is based on the Murlis but it is simply a statmenet that does not correspond to the reality. You may take any point and interpret it and start a fight with this with the PBKs, but the knowledge is to be used for ourselevss first to bring us peace and happiness and to bring peace and happines to others. Knowledge that brings sorrow is not knowledge. There has to be some internal, non-contradictory theory that explains all the aspects of the knowledge of the Murlis, but the essence that Mama has narrated the Murlis is simply not a fact. Based on false assumption, false theory will be built.

User avatar
shivsena
ex-PBK
Posts: 4314
Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.
Location: Mumbai
Contact:

Re: Mama Saraswati--Omradhe: Narrator of Sakar Murlis.

Post by shivsena » 24 Jun 2011

sita wrote: There has to be some internal, non-contradictory theory that explains all the aspects of The Knowledge of the Murlis, but the essence that Mama has narrated the Murlis is simply not a fact. Based on false assumption, false theory will be built.
Dear sita.

Murli dated 20-09-08 says: "Jagdamba Saraswati unka naam bhi balaa hai. Maa ke paas kitne milne aate thei, kyon ki uski Murli bahut acchi thi. Bacchiyaan bhi mahsoos karti hain ki Mama Murli acchi khainchti thi."
[" Jagdamba Saraswati is also famous. Many used to come to mother because her Murli was very good. Sisters also used to feel that Mama narrated nice Murlis."]

The above Murli point clearly mentions about Mama narrating the Murlis before 1965.

shivsena.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11513
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups
Location: India

Re: Mama Saraswati--Omradhe: Narrator of Sakar Murlis.

Post by arjun » 24 Jun 2011

shivsena wrote:Murli dated 20-09-08 says: "Jagdamba Saraswati unka naam bhi balaa hai. Maa ke paas kitne milne aate thei, kyon ki uski Murli bahut acchi thi. Bacchiyaan bhi mahsoos karti hain ki Mama Murli acchi khainchti thi."
[" Jagdamba Saraswati is also famous. Many used to come to mother because her Murli was very good. Sisters also used to feel that Mama narrated nice Murlis."]

The above Murli point clearly mentions about Mama narrating the Murlis before 1965.
The above Murli point in no way proves that Mama was the only one narrating Murlis before 1965.

The above Murli point is bound to be misinterpreted for selfish motives because it was common in the Sakar Murlis for ShivBaba to refer to Mama or children narrating Murlis. It has been mentioned several times in the Murlis that children narrate Murlis very well. Does it mean that Shiv entered all of them to narrate Murlis?

Whatever Mama narrated was just her churning based on the Murlis that she heard from ShivBaba through Brahma Baba. They are even published by BKWSU as a book named 'Gyan Veena'.

In the second sentence of the above Murli the word 'khainchti' has been wrongly translated by shivsena as 'narrated' whereas it means 'grasped'. There is a world of difference between grasping and narrating. And the words 'her Murli' refers to her classes based on whatever she used to narrate after grasping ShivBaba's Murli narrated through Brahma Baba.

However, souls like shivsena are bound to misinterpret such Murlis to divert souls from ShivBaba's part and pull them towards himself. Nothing new.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests