Why Virendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Post Reply
mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Why Veerendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by mbbhat » 01 Nov 2012

Enough is already discussed and I do not wish to go off topic. and, here the interaction is mainly with PBKs and not with you. You may continue.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Why Veerendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by fluffy bunny » 02 Nov 2012

mbbhat wrote:It is as usual, once again unfortunate to see the LLU (low level understanding)- going off topic and not able to understand what is already said.
Please allow me to correct the facts of your argument once again, and also your attitude.

No, I 'understand' perfectly well, however, I do not 'accept' your or the general level of BK theories.

As a BK, you have the tendency to mistake unquestioning acceptance for real or true understanding.

I must ask you to remove your poisonous insults. Objectively, you cannot support your assertions. They are merely your own subjective opinions with the intention to insult or provoke.

As a BK Brahmin, as you claim you are, I have a right to expect a higher standards of behaviour from you, or the right to call you a disgrace to your religion.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Why Veerendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by mbbhat » 02 Nov 2012

Yes, you are a complete soul. you are 100% right. you are very very sweet child of ShivBaba.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Why Veerendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by fluffy bunny » 03 Nov 2012

Can you understand ...? Vanity does not seem to allow you to accept and respond to any criticism or correction.

Of course, you are just here to goad and try and poison or seed doubts in the minds of the PBKs ... to practise anti-PBK arguments.

Fine. I understand that, they understand that, we all understand that.

But whether you are a BK, PBK, or ex-PBK you are still a human being and still ... hopefully ... improving yourself in some way or another.

I was wondering why the BKWSU does not teach logic.

Without logic, there can be no understanding.

There can be acceptance ... and the BKs' form or strategy is 'acceptance by repetition' ... but that is not the same as understanding.

Why is that? Why do they not encourage people to think and develop their mind? Why does their gurus like Dadi Janki constantly instruct people "not to think ... not to question" (especially her)?

Partly, I guess, it is because they are just plainly stupid or uneducated. Where there is a lack of intellectual development, as with children, repetition is the most basic teaching tool. We have all done it. 2 + 2 = 4, 3 + 3 = 6; we all learnt our alphabet in this manner ... but then we moved on and developed further.

It seems the BKs don't want to think. They just want to know what is safe to repeat ... what mental yuktis work to defeat ex-BK criticisms or PBK questions ... what divine insults or put down goad others to react and so on.

Of course, Shivsena argues the PBKs get stuck in the same manner at the next level up, and this may be true too, but whatever our intellectual difference are, we can all still use this forum to improve our dharna ... and I am getting sick of being patronised by this BK.

Am I wrong to expect better from BKs? I thought their dharna was suppose to be much higher than ours?

User avatar
shivsena
ex-PBK
Posts: 4335
Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.
Location: Mumbai
Contact:

Re: Why Veerendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by shivsena » 03 Nov 2012

fluffy bunny wrote:
Of course, Shivsena argues the PBKs get stuck in the same manner at the next level up, and this may be true too, but whatever our intellectual difference are, we can all still use this forum to improve our dharna ... and I am getting sick of being patronised by this BK.
Dear fluffy Bhai.

You have said it quite correctly that PBKs are stuck on the next level of the spiritual pyramid and it co-relates well with Murli point: "Behad ka drama repeats itself." (whatever happened in basic will happen in advance)...only 108 shivshaktis will reach the top of the pyramid.(peak-choti)

shivsena.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Why Veerendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by mbbhat » 03 Nov 2012

Wonderful.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Why Veerendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by fluffy bunny » 03 Nov 2012

Are you being sincere, or sarcastic?

Being sarcastic is not very divine, it's not very "Brahmin".

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Why Veerendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by mbbhat » 04 Nov 2012

I do not know meaning of some words and i do not have interest and need to search them from dictionary.

And, you are free to assume anything.

warrior
working towards unification
Posts: 284
Joined: 15 May 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Re: Why Veerendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by warrior » 04 Nov 2012

fluffy bunny wrote:
As a BK Brahmin, as you claim you are, I have a right to expect a higher standards of behaviour from you, or the right to call you a disgrace to your religion.
This is at the very core of everything, thanks fluffy for raising the stakes of what it all should be about.

Beyond that is only left what we still expecting to find i.e. the truth!

If only everyone would just join hands for the concept of finding what happened in the beginning, if only... and I think Virendra Dev Dixit is a great man for starting this revolution otherwise we would never be in the awaking position as we are now. And this forum created a camp and base to make this revolution possible worldwide.
We need minds that think together, join together in the search for what we all want to know - the beginning! We need proof for everything.

If there is anyone here who wants to join in this race let me know, but no time wasters, no criticism to either party is allowed, just sheer commitment for one purpose.
thanks
warrior

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Why Veerendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by mbbhat » 04 Nov 2012

Beyond that is only left what we still expecting to find i.e. the truth!
So- do people here believe that truth is in BKWSU? Great then. That itself is a proof that even they agree that there is truth here.

Or, if they believe real truth is not in BKWSU teachings, and somewhere else outside the world, then what they are doing here?

I remember a story.

Once a pin was fallen down. The person was searching and searching. Another one came and asked what are you doing? the former replied - "i am searching the pin that is fallen".

the latter asked- "where had it fallen? "

Former:- "there"

latter ::- then why are you searching here?

Former:- Because there is no light. Here there is light!.
--------
I think those who are searching truth in/through this forum is similar to the above.

warrior
working towards unification
Posts: 284
Joined: 15 May 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Re: Why Veerendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by warrior » 04 Nov 2012

mbbhat wrote: I think those who are searching truth in/through this forum is similar to the above.
ya in fact now only one question is left for you, that is What are you doing here?

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Why Veerendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by mbbhat » 04 Nov 2012

What are you doing here?
i have already replied several times. Due to my ego, i am here.

[And, i had thought of leaving forum four times in between]

Still truth seeking people ask once again the same question.

Then how much truth they can understand real truth?

-----
Of course, did this answer help you in searching for truth?[ Else, what is the use of the question?]

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Why Veerendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by fluffy bunny » 05 Nov 2012

I think you answered the question more honestly, earlier, when you said (approximately) that some PBKs upset or offended you, or BKs you knew, and so you came here to upset them.

Excuse the approximate answer because I cannot find the post.

I don't know why the BKs cannot find peace with the PBKs.

OK, they are two separate religions based on the same root; does the world really need another sectarian war?

Aren't the BKs supposed to be better than all other religions and so shouldn't they rise above this?

It's a joke. BK Shivani goes on TV etc and tell the world that the BKWSU tells people that they do not need to change religion and that they should follow their own religion ... well, why doesn't the BKWSU apply that to the PBKs?

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11573
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Why Veerendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by arjun » 06 Nov 2012

fluffy-bunny wrote:It's a joke. BK Shivani goes on TV etc and tell the world that the BKWSU tells people that they do not need to change religion and that they should follow their own religion ... well, why doesn't the BKWSU apply that to the PBKs?
All their preachings, teachings and dharana are for non-BKs. As soon as the topic of PBKs arises, all their preachings, teachings and dharana vanishes. They treat us like enemies.

Recently some PBKs went to a big city (a Hindu pilgrimage center) where there has been almost nil presence of PBKs since the last 10-12 years. They happened to meet some BKs (both new and old) there. But despite there being no PBKs in that city, the minds of those BKs had been poisoned to such a great extent that as soon as they would come to know from their interaction that they were PBKs (they call us Shankar Party), they would get very angry and simply ask them to leave their homes immediately. They all would say, if you want to give advance knowledge go and give to our incharge sister or to the Dadis. And why do you come only to BKs? Go and give message to the general public. And when the PBKs paste the stickers containing the 8 questions for the BKs and general public, the BKs immediately tear them off. So, you see, they neither want us to give Godly knowledge to the BKs nor to the non-BKs. They simply want to treat us as enemies and continue their Ravan Rajya by hook or by crook.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Why Veerendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by mbbhat » 06 Nov 2012

And when the PBKs paste the stickers containing the 8 questions for the BKs and general public, the BKs immediately tear them off.
The questions are not for general public. It is for BKs. [nice to see PBKs openly saying one more lie*]

I have seen the poster. Even today it is there in trains. I have not teared them.

The poster says- Brahmakumaris, give reply, else we will give.

It never says- Hey general public (or hey brothers and sisters), give reply.


I think- PBKs are frustrated and wish to defame BKs publicly. Even their predictions and dates have failed and many PBKs are leaving their bodies. ...

Else- if the questions are for BKs, then why should they put it in public? [It is like half knowledge- attaching half of one object to the half of another object and claiming, i have both the objects full- and such souls claim themselves as gyaani tu aatmaas]
---------

It is PBKs who consider BKs as enemies by the very title itself what they give - Kouravas.

BKs do not criticize outseide people like PBKs criticize BKs. this shows who feels more enmity- whether BKs about PBKs or PBKs about BKs.

Anyhow, it is drama. all are playing perfectly. Because all are caught by Maya and even Maya is also Almighty. Ravan is everywhere. All the best for all.
-------
May be a secret in drama- Due to these splinter groups, the outside people will get confused- who is right, what is right?...

So- work of god will continue in incognito.

When I remember this point, it gives a great satisfaction and removes all the ill feelings about PBKs and i feel saakshi bhaav and gratitude to them and respect them fully.
----------
* - anyone can understand that the questions are for BKs. but, it is very much surprising how PBKs claim/state so openly without any hesitation?

This shows their intellectual level/capacity. Then what they can understand from Murli point? god only knows.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests