Kamla Dixit

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Larena
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Revealing and sharing personal experience.

Kamla Dixit

Post by Larena » 22 Dec 2012

Can anyone confirm or deny the following facts?

I present accussasions of lies which an ex-pbk (whom I brought to Gyan years ago) threw at me with laugh and anger at the end of the year:

1. Kamla Dixit was described in pbk Murlis as the one to come back to the Yagya in 2008 and when that did not happen, she was suppossed to come back to the Yagya in 2012.

At the same time:
2. Kamla Dixit got married and has a child. She has a normal (meaning laukik) family and she is a mother in her family.

3. The name of Kamla Dixit is printed on the letter of faith illegally, against her will, even after she officially forbade it. Letters of faith are supposed to be legal offcial pappers - stamped by gov. lawyers.

4. In those letters it is stated that Kamla Dixit is present while a person signs the letter - which is an obvious lie.

That ex-pbk accused me of being a lier and manipulating people in order to recruit them to a sect. He wants to describe the process of forcing students from abroad to sign the letter of faith in advance, before they can listen to full Gyan and decide whether they want to invest huge amount of money to travel to India. He wants to accuse me officially of hidding facts, lieing and using manipulations in the name of a sect.

mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Kamla Dixit

Post by mbbhat » 22 Dec 2012

Larena wrote:
1. Kamla Dixit was described in PBK Murlis as the one to come back to the Yagya in 2008 and when that did not happen, she was suppossed to come back to the Yagya in 2012.

At the same time:
2. Kamla Dixit got married and has a child. She has a normal (meaning laukik) family and she is a mother in her family.
1) The pbk who gave me Gyan (mostly during around 2005- 2006) had hided me that Kamala Dixit had left Yagya.

It is from this forum (during 2009 around) I saw someone had posted that- she had left AIVV during (mostly) around 1998.

He had mentioned the date of revelation of asht_mani (8 jewels) as 2008, but, not said it with certainty. He had said it like giving assurance to a friend.

2) In this forum, it is written that Kamala dixit had got married and have got child. I had got it confirmed from a pbk also.

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&t ... lit=sharma

Larena
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Revealing and sharing personal experience.

Post by Larena » 23 Dec 2012

Thanks. I read it.

Is she in the Yagya now, as it was declared by AIVV that in 2012 she will be back in the Yagya?

Is it certain that she is a married woman with a child conceived in an sexual intercourse?

Who can give an evidence?

mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat » 23 Dec 2012

I think, she has not come back to Yagya till now. I am almost sure. If she had come back, it would have come here in the forum. but, couple of months before, a member had been saying that Kamala Dixit had given letter that she has lost faith, she is not likely to come back, something like that (not in exact words).
---------
Her husband's name is mostly Vishnu Sharma. And, the child is conceived by Kaliyug method only. . But, when I had asked a pbk - that "she has child, is it not?"", he said yes, and gave its significance as follows.
See- of the four hands of Vishnu, one hand is Kamala dixit (Jagadamba), the one which has lotus. ...Now, where does lotus reside?... In the dirt. ... So- Kamala dixit, even in being dirt of house hold path, is not attached there. She thinks of dixit ( or AIVV).

But, I did not ask him- "so- to become eligible for the lotus seat, should one go to lowkik life and stay ther and do all such things?" . It was a friendly discussion and i just listened to what he said.

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 24 Dec 2012

No pbk is ready to reply to simple queries? ! but some pbk/s accuse that BKWSU does not reply to their (simple) queries1

Wonderful and double standards, is it not?

arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 24 Dec 2012

No PBK is ready to reply to simple queries? ! but some PBK/s accuse that BKWSU does not reply to their (simple) queries1

Wonderful and double standards, is it not?
mbbhat, you are really a small child. You cannot even wait for one or two days and start making false accusations against the PBKs. Look, I am not your personal servant to be available on the internet 24 hours a day to answer your queries as soon as you post it. You don't even have the basic etiquettes and decency. But I cannot help because these things are inborn. These things have to be sincerely inculcated by making efforts. After observing your character I don't even like to talk to you (from the beginning of our interaction on the internet), but you force me to answer by making false accusations against the PBKs and AIVV and your abusive language and demeaning comments. And it is famous in India that whatever you get easily and naturally is like milk, what you get on seeking/begging is like water and whatever you snatch or force others to give is like blood. So, you can think what kind of a part you have been playing on this forum since many years by forcing the PBKs to answer your queries by making false accusations and using abusive and inappropriate language. And whatever we do in this Confluence Age becomes a foundation for the rest of the Kalpa.

And it is ironical that Larena, who started this topic has not made adverse comments against the PBKs for not answering within 24 hours, but you just wanted to take a chance to attack the PBKs. Larena is an ex-PBK, but you are a practising BK. So, you should have more patience than Larena. By behaving like this you are only showing your true character to the world.

Show me a single instance where BKWSU has officially answered any of the queries put forward by PBKs or ex-BKs on the internet since the last 7-8 years. Except for you nobody else is answering. In fact you are also just arguing and sometimes your views do not match with the official view of BKWSU. So, your allegation that we practice double standards is totally false. AIVV has officially answered hundreds of queries raised on this forum and other forums, but BKWSU has not answered a single query. So, please stop making false accusations and please grow up.

If you continue with your behaviour there will be no other option left for me except to stop responding to your queries completely. The choice is yours.

OGS,
Arjun

arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

larena wrote:Can anyone confirm or deny the following facts?
Please wait for my response. Every Sunday, I try to devote time for attending the weekly class at the local mini-Madhubans and also take part in the Godly service there. Since the mini-Madhubans is very far away from my residence I am unable to access internet on Sundays. So, I was busy for the last two days and could see your post only yesterday night. But today, instead of answering your queries, I was forced to respond to mbbhat's adverse comments. I will respond as soon as I get time.
OGS,
Arjun

arjun
PBK

larena wrote:1. Kamla Dixit was described in PBK Murlis as the one to come back to the Yagya in 2008 and when that did not happen, she was suppossed to come back to the Yagya in 2012.
Yes, this was expected.
I can neither confirm nor deny as I haven't met her since 1998. But I think it is true.
3. The name of Kamla Dixit is printed on the letter of faith illegally, against her will, even after she officially forbade it. Letters of faith are supposed to be legal offcial pappers - stamped by gov. lawyers.
The letter of faith is just a statement by the person signing it that he/she believes that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is his/her spiritual Father and Kamla Devi is his/her spiritual mother. There is nothing illegal in it.
4. In those letters it is stated that Kamla Dixit is present while a person signs the letter - which is an obvious lie.
I don't think so. Hundreds of people keep on submitting the letters of faith every year. How can Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and Kamala Devi be present throughout the year in Farrukhabad to sign the affidavit when the concerned statement is being signed? It is just a suo-moto statement from the person who is signing.
That ex-pbk accused me of being a lier and manipulating people in order to recruit them to a sect. He wants to describe the process of forcing students from abroad to sign the letter of faith in advance, before they can listen to full Gyan and decide whether they want to invest huge amount of money to travel to India. He wants to accuse me officially of hidding facts, lieing and using manipulations in the name of a sect.
As I have stated earlier, for any personal complaint against AIVV you are free to approach AIVV with your personal details or lodge a complaint with the police. In either case you have to reveal your identity either to AIVV or the Police. Making vague statements here will be of no use.

arjun
PBK

larena wrote:1. Kamla Dixit was described in PBK Murlis as the one to come back to the Yagya in 2008 and when that did not happen, she was suppossed to come back to the Yagya in 2012.
Yes, this was expected.
I can neither confirm nor deny as I haven't met her since 1998. But I think it is true.
The letter of faith is just a statement by the person signing it that he/she believes that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is his/her spiritual Father and Kamla Devi is his/her spiritual mother. There is nothing illegal in it.
I don't think so. Hundreds of people keep on submitting the letters of faith every year. How can Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and Kamala Devi be present throughout the year in Farrukhabad to sign the affidavit when the concerned statement is being signed? It is just a suo-moto statement from the person who is signing.
As I have stated earlier, for any personal complaint against AIVV you are free to approach AIVV with your personal details or lodge a complaint with the police. In either case you have to reveal your identity either to AIVV or the Police. Making vague statements here will be of no use.

mbbhat
BK

Yes, this was expected.
Would you like to say- why then PBKs do not say that specifically while giving their gyaan? why do they hide about Kamala Dixit being out of Yagya? [Is it direction from Chariot or depends on individual PBKs?- means some PBKs disclose and some PBKs hide it while giving gyaan?]

Also- any significance of such failures (not happened as expected)? It should have some unlimted meaning is it not? [PBKs accuse BKs that they could not understand their own Murli point about prediction in 1976 destruction]. Now, what is the cause for this failure? so- does it mean ShivBaba has shifted from AIVV to somewhere else and some will explain such things [Like PBKs believe that ShivBaba has shifted from BKWSU to AIVV after 1969]?

And- let us see some so called truth seekers who say- PBKs churn well, blah, blah , blah - what do they comment for such hidings of PBKs?

arjun
PBK

Nothing is hidden. These things have been discussed in Advance Murlis and Discussion CDs which are continuously being posted on this forum.

mbbhat
BK

arjun wrote:Nothing is hidden.
OK, then the pbk who gave me gyaan in 2005/2006 might have forgotten to tell me that Kamala Dixit is out of Yagya since 1998.

And, even in case of Larena soul, similar case might have occurred by accident.
These things have been discussed in Advance Murlis and Discussion CDs which are continuously being posted on this forum
How any clarification can fit there? when AIVV itself had predicted/expected that KDixit is going to come back during 2008 , then 2012, but when it did not happen ( a failure), how can it change its views? (if it accuses BKWSU that it could not understand meaning Murli point related to 1976 destruction).

So- it implies that PBKs can change their predictions/expectations when it does not happen and can change its meaning by discussions?

fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny » 24 Dec 2012

Is there an example of the letter of faith on the internet somewhere? Can we read it?

Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 24 Dec 2012

Dear Arjun Bhai... did Baba unequivocally state that Kamla Devi was to return to the Yagya in 2008 and/or 2012, in the Murli or discussion classes... or was this more the interpretations of PBKs themselves?

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 25 Dec 2012

Roy Bhai, Baba did not say this directly, but while giving clarification about the prediction of destruction by Mayans on 21st December, 2012, Baba said that the world will not be destroyed but the chaitanya Prithvi (living Earth, i.e. Jagdamba) will change its axis, i.e. it will once again be inclined towards advance knowledge and that has started happening. I have heard that Jagdamba has started meeting a lot of PBKs and has started giving classes at some places. But I cannot confirm this independently as I have not attended any of her classes, but I have heard this from many PBKs (including some who have met her).