28) How PBKs like to take it for granted for their mistakes is seen here. They believe their mistakes are actually like refining! Mr. Dixit has fooled PBKs to such an extent using the Murli points.sita wrote: From- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593&p=53027#p53008
As the Brother here pointed rightly our knowledge undergoes refining and changing. The old matters have to be left aside. I confirm that the current understanding about the 8 deities is 4 from Rudramala and 4 from Vijaymala.
[In BKWSU, there had been PRACTICALLY- no change in the CORE philosophy from 1960.
Once "the point of light soul and point of light God concept" had arrived (which came in end 1950s), there had been NO CHANGE and that is FINAL one since then.
The Chariot and Jagadamba never changed- even from the beginning. The rank of Prajapita and Jagadamba are the top 1 and 2- again NO CHANGE].
29) But, in PBK philosophy,
---the Jagadamba changed from Premkanta to Kamala Devi.
---The rank of their Vijayamala head has NOW changed. Now, they say sister Vedanti does not receive punishment.
---Jagadamba became false Gita.
---Now, they even say- PBK Jagadamba Kamala Devi would/could leave her body! ...
----And even the top 8 soul theory got changed.
30) So- in the new theory of PBKs which says- 4 top beads of PBK Vijayamala plus the top 4 of PBK Rudrmala form the top 8 beads, who do not get punishment. But, PBKs are inadvertently DEFAMING THEIR OWN RUDRMALA! Because-
---The usual claim of PBKs is- Rudrmala is higher than Vijayamala. Now, as per their new or refined theory- All the Rudrmala beads (except the top 4) will be inferior to the top 4 beads of PBK Vijayamala. Because all the rest in Rudrmala receive punishment, but the top 4 beads of PBK Vijayamala do not!
31) By the way- the claim of REFINING is wrong by default itself, because - BapDada has clearly said- the (main) teaching is over, as well (it also clearly says Sakar part is completed) . - Flaw No. 44 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=44561&hilit=teaching#p44561
And practically, IT IS CLEAR THAT- IN BKWSU, there had been no change in the knowledge or method of doing Yaad since 1960 (except something like date of destruction, etc, even if postponed has nothing to do with the CORE belief of the knowledge).
Hence the BK philosophy tallies with the Avyakt Murli point FULLY, whereas PBK philosophy is TOTALLY AGAINST it.
32) If PBKs have no hesitation to replace their Jagadamba and also (four of) the top 8 deities. Do PBKs agree that even the position of Mr. Dixit may change in future? - :laugh:sita wrote:The old matters have to be left aside
Mr. Virendra Dev Dixit is a clever person. He will change anyone expect himself! Why? Because he is the only real culprit. So- he uses anyone as SCAPEGOAT (and TAKES IT FOR GRANTED), and the BLIND PBKs believe their knowledge is actually being REFINED! - :sad:
33) By claiming SO MANY CHANGES now and then, PBKs inadvertently and clearly prove the greatest INSTABILITY in their philosophy, is it not?
[BK philosophy had become stable within 25 yrs (1960- 1936), but PBK philosophy did not becomes stable even after four decades! As time passes, it is proving to be more UNSTABLE and AMBIGUOUS!].
34) As explained above, by 1960s, the BK knowledge had got matured fully enough. The way of doing real meditation/Yaad had NOT CHANGED after 1960.SAT wrote:To give a simpler example -
God first mentioned that the soul was like a Ling - let's call this level 1 of understanding;
Then He mentioned that the soul was like a thumb - let's call this level 2 of understanding;
Then He mentioned that the soul was like a bright flame - let's call this level 3 of understanding;
Then He mentioned that the soul was like a Star - let's call this level 4 of understanding;
Then He mentioned that the soul was like a Point - let's call this level 5 of understanding.
[Of course, concept of Subtle Region might have been refined to more extent, (not like replacement or manipulation), but the point soul, remembering point God- DID NOT change].
Now, if PBKs claim their philosophy is also undergoing REFINING, has their method of remembrance or concept of God or the Chariot changed? No, is it not?
Hence the above explanation/justification is a WEAK one.
35) That is logically true = Each one/thing should be respected.So, the same principle should be applicable to the advanced Knowledge.
But, as explained above, I do not think PBKs apply the principle honestly. Even here, they use it in twisted and double standard way, is it not?
36) But, I have ABSOLUTELY NO OBJECTION in PBKs refining or replacing ANYONE or ANYTHING any no. of times.
But, then automatically, PBKs commit more errors, which when brought to their notice, they should not feel bad and misunderstand, as if others are objecting it without any justification. So, kindly take the comments in the spirit of discussion. That's all.