Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by pbkindiana » 23 Dec 2010

shivsena wrote:
Then after knowing ALAF, why are some PBKs leaving their bodies and not getting any varsa and some PBKs are leaving the Yagya and going back to lokik life !!!
It is because filteration is going on to establish the nine catergories of brahmins to which when ShivBaba is finally revealed, then the nine groups of brahmins will accept and bow down to Him and form one universal brotherhood. When they lose faith in the corporeal medium of Shiva, then they automatically will join their own groups to oppose Him and when the appointed Chariot is revealed as the personified form of Shiva, then these nine groups will accept and bow down to Him to form
one universal brotherhood. Then it will be said -- you are Muslim, I am Hindu but we are brothers as our Father is one.

Recently i was watching a documentary about an American who was kidnapped by the Philippines' militants. After a few days this American guy came to know that he is soon going to be decapitated. Then out of the blue, one militant silently released the American guy at night without the knowledge of others and told him to go to the shore where a trawler will be waiting to bring him to the public place where he will be safe. Before the American fled, he asked the militant why he is releasing him, the militant replied -- you can be a Christian and I am a Muslim but our Father (God) is the same, so we are brothers.

So the shooting should take place in sangam yug for this unique phrase which i have underlined above to surface in Bhaktimarg.

indie.

arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 23 Dec 2010

shivsena wrote:If everyone is free, then why is there practice of taking nischay patra on stamp paper from the new students.....there should be no binding whatsoever and they should be allowed to meet Baba Dixit after 7 days Advance Course and then let them decide whether they have met God ShivBaba in person or not.
I have already stated that letter of faith (nishchay patra) is required to be submitted as per the directions given in Sakar Murlis. It is not a new invention of Advance knowledge. Those who do not want to give nishchay patra can stay at home until they develop faith. Nobody is forcing them to give nishchay patra and do bhatti. ShivBaba has clearly stated in Sakar Murlis that He will meet only His children. And His children are those who have complete faith in Him (i.e. in His practical corporeal form and not just as an imaginary point of light or an angel like Mama whom the above Member believes to be ShivBaba's form).

shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 23 Dec 2010

arjun wrote: ShivBaba has clearly stated in Sakar Murlis that He will meet only His children. And His children are those who have complete faith in Him (i.e. in His practical corporeal form and not just as an imaginary point of light or an angel like Mama whom the above Member believes to be ShivBaba's form).
And who are these ShivBaba's sikki-laddhe sweet children: Are they 16000 or are they 108 ???

Also if ShivBaba wants to meet his children in Sakar only, then why it is said in av. Vanis repeatedly that ''bacchon ko BapDada se avaykt milan manana chahiye.''

Moreover i believe that the rath(Chariot) is not the yartharth roop of ShivBaba to meet 108 farishta souls, but it is the practical roop for meeting praja quality 16000 souls only, who cannot have avaykt milan.

shivsena.

arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 23 Dec 2010

And who are these ShivBaba's sikki-laddhe sweet children: Are they 16000 or are they 108 ???
Only time will tell. We can only wait and watch.

shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 23 Dec 2010

arjun wrote: Only time will tell. We can only wait and watch.
So does this not imply that PBKs are not meeting and talking to ShivBaba(who will meet only 108 farishta souls in future)... and at present PBKs are meeting and talking to deh-dhari Baba Dixit(Krishna's soul) who is now playing the shyam-part !!!

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 24 Dec 2010

So does this not imply that PBKs are not meeting and talking to ShivBaba(who will meet only 108 farishta souls in future)... and at present PBKs are meeting and talking to deh-dhari Baba Dixit(Krishna's soul) who is now playing the shyam-part !!!
The above member is free to make any interpretation of my words, but I never meant the above. The PBKs who have faith in ShivBaba's practical part are meeting him too.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 24 Dec 2010

arjun wrote: The above member is free to make any interpretation of my words, but I never meant the above. The PBKs who have faith in ShivBaba's practical part are meeting him too.
Just as the BKs have immense faith that they are meeting ShivBaba through Dadi Gulzar in mt abu.....this faith is what is going to decide numbers.

pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana » 27 Dec 2010

shivsena wrote:
No, they are also meeting Rambap (ShivBaba) and having interactions with him too. Incorporeal ShivBaba can only be communicated when the rust of the soul has been removed completely. Now the PBKs interactions are with mother and Father(ardhanareeshwar).

indie.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 27 Dec 2010

pbkindiana wrote: you can be a Christian and I am a Muslim but our Father (God) is the same, so we are Brothers.
So the shooting should take place in sangam yug for this unique phrase which i have underlined above to surface in Bhaktimarg.
indie.
So is this shooting done by ShivBaba or Krishna(Baba dixit)....ShivBaba should be uniting the 9 groups of 12 souls to form the 108 rudramala and not seperating them(Krishna ie Baba Dixt playing this part of seperating the groups during the shooting period )....this is what logic says.

pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana » 28 Dec 2010

shivsena wrote:
So is this shooting done by ShivBaba or Krishna(Baba dixit)....ShivBaba should be uniting the 9 groups of 12 souls to form the 108 rudramala and not seperating them(Krishna ie Baba Dixt playing this part of seperating the groups during the shooting period )....this is what logic says.
Purity unites and impurity divides. When Brahma alias Krishna is in body-consciousness, he does disservice and so filteration takes place and the brahmins are divided into nine groups. When Ram has attained perfection, then the nine groups of brahmins will accept him as the personified form of ShivBaba and then the rudramala of 108 will be formed.

indie.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 28 Dec 2010

pbkindiana wrote:
Purity unites and impurity divides. When Brahma alias Krishna is in body-consciousness, he does disservice and so filteration takes place and the Brahmins are divided into nine groups.
indie.
When brahma is in VD he is doing dis-service, then how can he go to mt abu and deliver perfect avaykt Vanis through Dadi Gulzar !!!!....when he is doing dis-service, it means that he has not become karmatit....as a karmatit soul can never do dis-service.(it means that you accept that he is incomplete and not karmatit and so he is doing dis-service.)

pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana » 29 Dec 2010

shivsena wrote:
When Brahma is in VD he is doing dis-service, then how can he go to mt abu and deliver perfect avaykt Vanis through Dadi Gulzar !!!!...
It is becoz Brahma is competing with Ram as to become the God of Gita. Brahma is aware that his only opponent is Ram and he has already instilled in his mind that he is the God of Gita when he was alive. It is in his sanskar to interfere and that's why he interferes in AK and it causes ambiguity. In AK it is said that Brahma declared that he is the practical form of the God of Gita. It is in his mind that he will be the God of Gita and that's why he interfered in SM amidst Shiva was speaking. If he had not interfered, then SM will be termed as Sach Gita and those brahmins during his era would definitely experience paradise. When he delivers AV through Gulzar Dadi, then he is in constant rememberance with Shiva and Shiva has said that "the more you remember me the more help you will get." I wouldn't say that AV are perfect as a perfect Vani will never request for applause and praising others. A perfect Vani should only contain gems of knowledge. Moreover he is going there becoz of his attachment to the BKs and he doesn't realize that actually he is the mother.
.when he is doing dis-service, it means that he has not become karmatit....as a karmatit soul can never do dis-service.(it means that you accept that he is incomplete and not karmatit and so he is doing dis-service.)
Have you ever read in any of my postings that i have stated that Brahma/Krishna has become karmateet. How is it possible for him to become karmateet when his Father hasn't become.

indie.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 29 Dec 2010

pbkindiana wrote:
Have you ever read in any of my postings that i have stated that Brahma/Krishna has become karmateet. How is it possible for him to become karmateet when his Father hasn't become.
indie.
Then the logical question arises as to who is the karmatit brahma who is delivering the perfect avaykt Vanis through Gulzar Dadi in mt abu.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 30 Dec 2010

Om Shanti. I happened to listen to the Audio recording of the last Sakar Murli (a night class) narrated on 18.1.69 today and heard in the first few lines that this Dada has not become completely soul conscious so far. So, how can he or a soul who is to become Radha in the Golden Age have attained karmaateet stage before 1969?
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 30 Dec 2010

arjun wrote: Om Shanti. I happened to listen to the Audio recording of the last Sakar Murli (a night class) narrated on 18.1.69 today and heard in the first few lines that this Dada has not become completely soul conscious so far. So, how can he or a soul who is to become Radha in the Golden Age have attained karmaateet stage before 1969?
Arjun
Dada Lekhraj never attained the complete soul-conscious stage while in body, but Om radhe (Mama) is the first soul who attains the complete karmatit farishta stage while remaining in the body (as vouched by many souls who were close to Mama).

Mama is not the soul who becomes Radha in Golden Age and DL in not the soul who becomes Krishna in Golden Age, as there is no rememberence of any Golden Age(Satyug) in the Bhakti scriptures.....there are only divine naked beings in Satyug(as per AK) and males and females cannot be distinguished.... so how does one know who is Krishna and who is Radha ?????...... this is basic and AK teaching which is giving rise to dwait (duality)....in reality i think that Radha and Krishna are just the divine manifestations of the same supreme divine power ie shiv-shakti in Sangamyug.(according to the Bhakti scriptures).

shivsena.