Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
sreevani
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am interested to get information,truth and good knowledge from forum

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by sreevani » 28 Aug 2011

Arjun Bhai,

I've listened to dcd-570.Jab thak broad drama katham na ho thab thak shooting katham nahi hotha hain.

But,In Dcd-1106,it has been said - baap is saying' mein drama mein baandha hua hu'.Is drama powerful or baap nirakar jyothibindu powerful?
Drama is powerful.

So,will shiv also be a part of shooting?

Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 29 Aug 2011

sreevani wrote:Is drama powerful or baap nirakar jyothibindu powerful? Drama is powerful.
This is an interesting quote! What i believe ShivBaba is saying here; is even He, the Almighty Authority Father, is bound by the Drama...

"Baba says: Yesterday, I gave you a kingdom, so where did that kingdom go? You yourself know that this is a play. Only the one Father tells you the secrets of the whole play. We say: Baba, You are bound by the drama, and You therefore have to come into the impure world and enter an impure body. People praise God a great deal. Children say: Baba, we called our for You and so You had to come to serve us, that is, to make us pure from impure. Every cycle, You make us into deities and then go away. This is like a story. This is a story for those who are clever." [Mu 15.1.04]

Father Shiv's part is fixed In Drama, just as ours are... the difference being, Baba is always incorporeal and detached, the One who never takes on a body of His own; the One whose part does not go up and down; the One who remains ever pure, and knowledgeful.

Roy

arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups

Post by arjun » 31 Aug 2011

sreevani wrote:So,will Shiv also be a part of shooting?
Shiv is bound by drama, but I don't think drama is more powerful than Baba because He comes to change the course of the drama by transforming the Iron Age into Golden Age.

I don't think He is a part of shooting. When He does not remain in this world during the broad drama, then how can He perform its shooting/rehearsal. It is we human souls which are part of shooting or rehearsal.

Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 31 Aug 2011

arjun wrote:Shiv is bound by drama, but I don't think drama is more powerful than Baba because He comes to change the course of the drama by transforming the Iron Age into Golden Age.
This is a very interesting point you make Bhai. Shiv is an instrument of the Drama; He is called into "action", both in the Copper Age, and to create the Confluence Age, at the end of the Iron Age; but has no choice in this matter; He is totally bound by his part. He is bound by the Drama, but He is also fundamental, in shaping it. This is a little like the topic of, free will and pre-determination; they are opposite sides of the same coin.
arjun wrote:I don't think He is a part of shooting. When He does not remain in this world during the broad drama, then how can He perform its shooting/rehearsal. It is we human souls which are part of shooting or rehearsal.
I agree, a soul who is completely incorporeal and detached, does not perform any shooting. But how can we then as impure souls, shoot the Confluence Age, within the Confluence Age? Our actions, can only be the shooting of the broad drama. How can we possibly shoot an age, that is created by the Supreme Soul's presence and teachings, but who Himself, does no shooting?

Roy

cal
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by cal » 15 Sep 2011

Dear PBK Brothers/Sisters:

Can somebody update me as to how many seats are fixed now. Is there a "too-late" board for any seats. Thanks in anticipation.

Cal

arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups

Post by arjun » 19 Sep 2011

cal wrote:Can somebody update me as to how many seats are fixed now. Is there a "too-late" board for any seats.
As far as I know only two of the rosary of eight have been fixed (one is Prajapita and the other is the mother of the Suryavanshis).

cal
PBK

Post by cal » 19 Sep 2011

Thanks Arjun Bhai for the update.

Cal

cal
PBK

Post by cal » 12 Nov 2011

Dear Arjun Bhai:

Please refer to Vartalap 1156 (at about 50 minutes +) for ashtadev and too-late board.

Cal

Roy

Post by Roy » 12 Nov 2011

cal wrote:Please refer to Vartalap 1156 (at about 50 minutes +) for ashtadev and too-late board.
Would someone kindly translate this information, at some point please.

cal
PBK

Post by cal » 13 Nov 2011

Dear Brother Roy:

The discussion topic is: Is there a "Too-Late Board" for the first 8 souls?
I came to know this week that Discussion VCD Number 1156 (which is available on-line) has that information. The VCD is about 1 hour 4 minutes long, however, the pertinent information is at approximately 50 minutes.

Cal

sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita » 13 Nov 2011

It says that in the latest Avyakt Vani there is mention regarding the newcommers that ...although the board of "too late" has been put, you have come... Previously there used to be said that the board of "too late" has not been put yet, and now it has been said that it is put. It is said about 4 suryavanshi and 4 chandravanshi that makes 8, maybe in the context that chandravanshis also become suryavanshi when joining with them. It is also said that first those from the immediate surrounding will (or has already) understand/understood that this one is of the 8.

Roy

Post by Roy » 13 Nov 2011

Dear brothers cal and sita

Thank you for the further information on this topic... very interesting!

I always thought the "too late" board, was referring to the time when spiritual efforts in terms of Knowledge, came to an end for everyone. But according to this point, it relates to the positions of the 8 being settled, even if perhaps, they haven't yet achieved their highest position in terms of stage, at this point in the drama. is not it Brahma Baba, although not one of the 8, who becomes complete first?

Roy

shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 21 Dec 2011

To all truth-seeking PBKs.

In Bhakti-marg, it is always said that Krishna had 16108 pat-ranis (queens)....if 16108 PBKs are supposed to have recognised ShivBaba(Baba Dixit), then why are they called pat-ranis (queens) of Krishna and not ShivBaba (in rememberence of Baba Dixit--Ram's soul).

Also, if all 16108 are supposed to be kings (male sanskars) in various 63 births after Dwapur yug, then they should be called pat-rajas and not pat-ranis, because ranis (queens ) are supposed to come from BKs.....Also why is the Hindi word "pat" used to describe 16108 souls in Bhakti-marg.

Can any pbk please give his views about the above.
shivsena.

Roy

Post by Roy » 21 Dec 2011

shivsena wrote:Can any pbk please give his views...
Will i do? :D
shivsena wrote:In Bhakti-marg, it is always said that Krishna had 16108 pat-ranis (queens)....if 16108 PBKs are supposed to have recognised ShivBaba(Baba Dixit), then why are they called pat-ranis (queens) of Krishna and not ShivBaba (in rememberence of Baba Dixit--Ram's soul).
We know that one of the main reasons that they are called as Krishna's queens, is because Pitashri-Brahma Baba was placed in front of ShivBaba in the Murlis. Also, don't some souls come to believe that Prajapita is controlled by Brahma Baba, not Father Shiv, and this may be the PBK Yagya shooting of this mistake.

"Bharat(Father India, who is actually the same soul as Prajapita Brahma) has been totally defamed, he had so many Queens. He ran away with so and so. He stole cream. He had so many children. Actually all these are the stories of (or relate to the role of ShivBaba, played through) Prajapita Brahma (after 1976 in the Confluence Age). Instead of him (ShivBaba or Shiv+Prajapita), Krishna(Brahma Baba-DL) has been shown (in the scriptures of Bhakti marg, due to the error in the Confluence Age, of placing Pitashri-Krishna before ShivBaba in the Murli)." [Mu 28.12.72]
shivsena wrote:Also, if all 16108 are supposed to be kings (male sanskars) in various 63 births after Dwapur yug, then they should be called pat-rajas and not pat-ranis, because ranis (queens ) are supposed to come from BKs.....Also why is the Hindi word "pat" used to describe 16108 souls in Bhakti-marg.
As ShivBaba(Shiv+Prajapita) Himself is the King or Ram, are we not all His Queens or Sitas.

I believe that only the 108 souls of the Rudra Mala are the true Kings, who rule Kingdoms in the Copper Age... the other 16,000 PBKs may well play more male roles in the Copper and Iron Ages, and be considered as King souls of the Sun Dynasty in the Confluence Age, as opposed to the Queens that come from the Moon Dynasty, who follow the mother Brahma Baba... but i don't believe they will actually play the role of Kings in the Copper Age, as they haven't passed with high enough marks. Plus, 16000 kingdoms is rather a lot, even if you take into account, 63 births.

Roy

shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 22 Dec 2011

Dear roy Bhai.

I see the whole Bhakti-marg rememberence this way.

In different articles of Bhakti-marg on the net, it is said in some, that Krishna had 16000 pat-ranis and in some, it is written that Krishna had 16108 pat-ranis.....actually both are correct in a way.

Baba Dixit's part (mayavi Krishna) is to create an illusion and attract 16108 souls with his false Gita(advance knowledge) and push the PBKs in the pit ('pat' in Hindi) of advance knowledge.....so 16108 all become Krishna's pat-ranis because they accept Baba Dixit as sajjan(Ram) and they feel that they are sajnis of ShivBaba (Baba Dixit)....but as the Sangamyugi drama progresses, the potential king souls 108 realise that Baba Dixit has taken them for a ride with his false Gita and they with the help of Murlis(lathi) and Vanis, realise that Baba Dixit is Krishna and not Ram and that the real Ram is Mama(no. 1 shivshakti--parampita paramatma combined)....so they intellectually free themselves from the clutches of advance knowledge (mayavi jail of Ravan) with the help of Mama ShivBaba and start opposing the advance knowledge and have intellectual connection with Mama ShivBaba in the subtle angelic region to become karmatit farishta like Mama(Bap-samaan)....but 16000 souls cannot liberate themselves from jhooti Gita and so they are labelled as 16000 pat-ranis of Krishna (chandra-vanshis) and 108 become rudramala(surya-vanshis) because they recognise Gyan-surya rudra ShivBaba(Mama) with the help of Murlis and Vanis.

Whatever happened in the previous Kalpa Sangamyug is remembered in Bhakti-marg as stories in this Kalpa....and whatever is happening in this Sangamyug will be remembered in the next Kalpa Bhakti-marg....so we have to tally the worldly Bhakti-marg and Sangamyugi Gyan-marg to fully understand this wonderful mysterious Godly knowledge....Also when it is mentioned that Bhakti-marg is all false(gapode), it refers to behad ka Bhakti-marg of BKs-PBKs(who have seperated Shiva from shakti) in this behad ka drama , and not refers to outside worldly Bhakti-marg.(who believe that Shiva and shakti are one and the same.)

So Sangamyugi drama is progressing perfectly and Baba Dixit is perfectly playing his role of seperating the two rajdhanis: surya-vanshis(108) and chandravanshis(16000)...all souls have to pass through the pit of advance knowledge to reach 108("Maya kissi ko nahin chodti"..."Godly Maya does not spare anyone")....this is what i feel.

shivsena.