Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by Roy » 03 Feb 2013

mbbhat wrote:Do you need to give such comments? what was asked here and what you are replying? Is not that you simply stir the things? And- Do you know mind of each and every Bk to comment so?
I was referring to the BK leadership whose actions are undeniably corrupt in these matters... i was not referring to ordinary BKs, and so apologise to any BK who may have been offended by my comment.
mbbhat wrote:Hi soul, this is what i say- you do something and put blames on others. You stir things like this many times.
No, i spoke the truth!
mbbhat wrote:If you believe soul of dixit has fully passed in basic knowledge, how do you put margin between basic and advanced knowledge?
In my understanding, Baba Dixit became self-realised through his study of the basic knowledge... he recognised his part in the Confluence Age drama. He also recognised the key issues such as becoming a Deity in this very birth, not in the next. That the picture of Lakshmi-Narayan was depicting the parents Lakshmi-Narayan of the Confluence Age, and their children Radhe-Krishna of the Golden Age... these type of things.
mbbhat wrote:For example- knowing full details about Sevarkam, date of birth of DL, beginning of history of Yagya- Are these basic or advanced?
He doesn't know the full details of Sevakram imo, and how could he?... only Father Shiv and the souls who where there and are still alive, know about these matters. He does know the dob of Dada Lekhraj... he or Father Shiv(i don't know which) have confirmed that DL's dob, is 1887. DL's 100 years of Brahma occured in 1987, and this is when he first gained faith in the part of Father Shiv through Baba Dixit(Shankar). The following year Brahma Baba Krishna did not visit Mt Abu. However, his faith began to waiver, and so he returned once more to narrate the Avyakt Murlis, due to his attachment to the BK souls, and to play the role of God of the Gita(Shivoham), once again. This role will not come to an end until he finally accepts unequivocally, that he is not the God of the Gita, and then he becomes Vishnu. Baba Dixit would have had understanding about the early days of the Yagya through his Murli studies, in terms of Father Shiv playing a role through Prajapita, and Gita Mata jagadamaba, in causing the spiritual birth of the child Krishna Brahma Baba, and then being the two souls who gave directions to Mama-baba and the rest of the Om Mandli souls.
mbbhat wrote:Can you list come points - which all fall into category - basic and which all fall into category - advanced?
Sakar Murli points taken at a superficial level are basic knowledge, and when they are understood on a more subtle level they are advanced understanding. BKs think that Father Shiv is talking about matters outside the Yagya, which he is ostensibly... but on a more subtle level he is also talking about the the events that take place within the Confluence Age, which most BKs don't realise, and/or don't care about. When i quote Murli points, the parts i place in brackets, are based on a more subtle understanding(i hope) of what Father Shiv was narrating in the Sakar Murlis. Baba Dixit would have come to these conclusions without the need of a corporeal teacher... although he may have been guided somewhat by Father Shiv's presence in him, from 1969.

Even though Baba Dixit gained a clear and subtle insight into the meanings of the Sakar Murlis; it may not mean he has gained total knowledge, and therefore he may continue to learn new things from Father Shiv, through the clarification Murlis.

mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat » 03 Feb 2013

OK, thank you.

shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 08 Feb 2013

To all PBKs.

Har PBKs apne dil se poonche: Jab woh nischay-patra deta hai toh kya woh Murli-Vani ki independent study(adhyan) karke deta hai, yaa phir jo Virendra Dev Dixit ne manthan kar points nikale, ussi ke adhar par 7 din ke andar, ankh band karke nischay patra sign karta hai….....har pbk imandari se apne aap ko yeh jawab de.

Every pbk should ask himself this question: when he gives his letter of faith to Virendra Dev Dixit, has he done independent study of Murlis-Vanis..or he gives his letter of faith on the basis of what is taught to him in 7 days adv-course and on insistence of the sisters he signs blindly in a hurry…does he ask for more time to sisters for independent study??...every pbk should honestly answer this question to himself.

shivsena.

sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita » 08 Feb 2013

It is not possible to know God untill he comes and gives his own introduction. We can know him only through him.

If the matter about study of Murlis was not there, it would be blind faith, there has to be some ground. Why would one consider someone as mother and Father, it is on the basis of knowledge, he is Father in matter of knowledge, he gives spiritual birth.

Those who have studied the Murlis can find the advance knowledge is based on the Murlis, it is not made up, it is backed up and comes in and from the Murlis. We also receive a key through which to unlock the meaning in the Murli after taking the advance knowledge. Even if we don't listen to ready made points, we are able to find new meaning in the old Murlis on our own.

arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 08 Feb 2013

Om Shanti. I can speak for myself and I can say with confidence that I have given the letter of faith only after proper research of the Murlis and Avyakt Vanis. In fact, for many months prior to my entry in AIVV I had opposed the advance knowledge, but when I found the proofs about all the statements of PBKs in the Murlis that I developed faith. And the most attractive part was ShivBaba's voice. When I heard ShivBaba's voice for the first time through a tape-recorder (audio casette) that I was instantly pulled to Him. And once I developed faith I never looked back.
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 11 Feb 2013

In Vanis it has been said many times: "Follow Brahmabap"...who is this Brahmabap ????

Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 11 Feb 2013

shivsena wrote:In Vanis it has been said many times: "Follow Brahmabap"...who is this Brahmabap ????
The BKs would say Brahma Baba Krishna, and the PBKs would say Prajapita-Ram. As far as i am concerned, Brahma Baba played the role for 22 years or so in corporeal form, until the true Father Brahma, Ram, returned to the Yagya in 1969.

"Ask those false Brahmins(of the Confluence Age, who haven't yet recognised the incognito part of Father, being played through Prajapita-Ram, since 1969) - If you are Brahmins, if you call yourselves mouth-born Brahmins, then who is your Father Brahma (who should be here with you in practical corporeal form until the end)?” [Mu 08.12.84]

"There are no true (complete) Brahmins in the (Confluenced Aged) world now(before 1976)." [Mu 02.12.03]

"Prajapita Brahma's children, i.e. Brahmins are here (in the corporeal world). Prajapita Brahma(Father Brahma) cannot be in the Subtle Region." [Mu 05.08.05]

"Children of Prajapita Brahma would be called (true) Brahmins only. (True) Brahmins will exist only when Prajapita is present face to face (in practical living form). Now you (PBK children) are face to face (i.e. you have recognised the part of Father played through Prajapita-Ram). Every one of you considers yourself to be the child of Prajapita Brahma." [Mu 08.08.05]

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 11 Feb 2013

If we follow prapita brahma who is corporeal and never a Subtle Region dweller,,,,then how do we become avaykt Faristas??? ...we will remain corporeal !!

Roy

Post by Roy » 11 Feb 2013

shivsena wrote:If we follow prapita brahma who is corporeal and never a Subtle Region dweller,,,,then how do we become avaykt Faristas???
Because although Prajapita Brahma is corporeal; we also know that he becomes the completely subtle angel Shankar at the end... so his efforts must be of the highest subtle order.

"Do you think that we should also leave the body and become Avyakt (like Brahma Baba Krishna did, in 1969)? Do not follow in this matter. Father Brahma(Prajapita aka Shankar, after intensely studying the Murli for 5-6 years, from 1969/70) became Avyakt (i.e. renounced the corporeal world intellectually, whilst still in the body, in 1976) so that you could see the example of the (practical) Avyakt form, and follow easily." [Av 13.03.81]

"When this Prajapita Brahma(Ram) who is corporeal now (i.e. an effort maker) becomes complete(100% soul conscious at the end), destroys all his sins, then he becomes an angel (known as Shankar, a King within his old degraded body)." [Mu 20.01.78]

"Father had explained that Prajapita Brahma, who is a bodily being now(i.e. an effort maker soul)... he only becomes subtle(100% incorporeal, like Father Shiv at the end, whilst remaining in his corporeal body - this is the angelic stage of Shankar)." [Mu 23.01.84]

"Angels means kings of the physical body." [Av 05.02.09]

"ShivBaba(Father Shiv) is subtle(incorporeal). Similarly Shankar is also subtle(i.e. he attains the 100% soul conscious or incorporeal stage equal to Father Shiv's by the end of the Confluence Age... hence the name at practical Revelation, of Shiv Shankar Bholenath)." [Mu 29.09.77]

"Father has explained that Shankar does not have so much of a role to play. He is next to Shiva." [Mu 08.03.76]

"Prajapita Brahma is very great, is not it? He is called next to God(Shiv, the no 1 child or son)." [Mu 20.11.76]

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 14 Feb 2013

A query to all PBKs.

What is Krishna-baccha-Lekhraj Kirpalani studying through' the body of Virendra Dev Dixit, and what is he teaching through' the body of Gulzar in mt abu ???

Roy

Post by Roy » 14 Feb 2013

shivsena wrote:What is Krishna-baccha-Lekhraj Kirpalani studying through' the body of Virendra Dev Dixit, and what is he teaching through' the body of Gulzar in mt abu ???
It is my understanding that he is studying the same as any other PBK. He is teaching dharna in the main to the BKs, with Father Shiv adding points of knowledge where necessary.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 14 Feb 2013

Roy wrote:It is my understanding that he is studying the same as any other PBK. He is teaching dharna in the main to the BKs, with Father Shiv adding points of knowledge where necessary.
Why should the drama be partial to Lekhraj Kirpalani-Krishna all the time...he first gets vision(knows his part) in 1937 even before the Yagya(padayee) began...and then after 1969 he is studying through the another body, while every pbk has his own body to learn RajYoga...so what is so special about Lekhraj Kirpalani-Krishna that his purusharth is different from other souls ??? (whether bk or pbk)

arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 15 Feb 2013

shivsena wrote:Why should the drama be partial to Lekhraj Kirpalani-Krishna all the time...he first gets vision(knows his part) in 1937 even before the Yagya(padayee) began...and then after 1969 he is studying through the another body, while every PBK has his own body to learn RajYoga...so what is so special about Lekhraj Kirpalani-Krishna that his purusharth is different from other souls ??? (whether BK or PBK)
Baba says we cannot question the drama. We have to just observe everybody's part like a detached observer (saakshi).

Roy

Post by Roy » 15 Feb 2013

shivsena wrote:Why should the drama be partial to Lekhraj Kirpalani-Krishna all the time...he first gets vision(knows his part) in 1937 even before the Yagya(padayee) began...and then after 1969 he is studying through the another body, while every pbk has his own body to learn RajYoga...so what is so special about Lekhraj Kirpalani-Krishna that his purusharth is different from other souls ??? (whether bk or pbk)
Brahma Baba Krishna becomes the first prince of the Golden Age, and Father Shiv has said until this soul is complete no-one else can become complete. So of course, in the Golden Age shooting at the beginning of the Confluence Age, he has to be spiritually awakened... and because he is not a Suryavanshi soul, he has to get visions to appeal to his Bhakti sanskars... knowledge on its own would not convince this soul at first; therefore he takes spiritual birth as Krishna through a combination of visions and knowledge.

Losing your body before the end of the Confluence Age, is not exactly having the drama be partial towards you imo... it means you don't have the privilege of becoming nar so Narayan, or nari so Lakshmi... and you have to use someone else's body to complete your study through... i.e. you make the best of the situation. Brahma Baba Krishna had cleared his physical karmas in 1968/9, but he wasn't yet complete in knowledge... we cannot begrudge him(our mother) studying through the no 1 soul's body can we? He also plays the motherly part in Avyakt form, of keeping the continuity of the BKs going, so that souls can eventually come to know Shankar, if that is in their part... So he plays a vital function in the Yagya from start to finish. We all very much benefit from the important part this soul plays in the Confluence Age.

This is my view of things.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 15 Feb 2013

arjun wrote: Baba says we cannot question the drama. We have to just observe everybody's part like a detached observer (saakshi).
Truth cannot be questioned...but half-truth and untruth can be questioned.