Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by mbbhat » 26 Sep 2019

Not only failure in understanding the question, but still trying to justify the mistake. That is OK. Left to the concerned soul/member.

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&t ... 365#p54365

mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat » 19 Oct 2019

When the concept of False human Gita and True human Gita came in PBK philosophy?

When ex PBK Kamala Devi got the title false human Gita?

Even ex PBKs are welcome to answer the questions (as at present, PBKs seem to be not replying to the queries/comments.)

shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 26 Nov 2019

Questions to PBKs.

Aaj ki Murli 26-11-19:
" गाया भी जाता है स्टूडेण्ट लाइफ इज़ दी बेस्ट।"
Agar student life sabse best hai.. Toh ek student Bhai Virendra Dev Dixit PBKs ka Baba kyon-kaise banaa. ???

----------------------------
Aaj ki Murli 26-11-19:
"रावण को बाप तो नहीं कहेंगे ना। वह है रावण की आसुरी मत।"

Sangamyug mei yeh Ravan kaun hai jo BAP bankar baita hai aur asuri mat de raha hai..???

Please share your views.