Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivachild
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by shivachild » 10 Nov 2013

Murli dated 22.02.2013 says,"Brahma and Vishnu have a connection with each other, whereas Shankar has no connection at all. This is why he is given greater importance. He does not take rebirth. He receives a subtle body. Shiv Baba doesn't even have a subtle body, and this is why He is the Highest on High."

As per above Murli point:
1) Shiv Baba neither have physical nor subtle body.
2) Shankar has only subtle body.(therefore, no rebirth)
3) Brahma, Vishnu have both physical as well as subtle bodies.

So, Who is Shankar( subtle deity that does not take rebirth) ????

Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 10 Nov 2013

shivachild wrote:So, Who is Shankar( subtle deity that does not take rebirth) ????
"There (at Amarnath, where the ice Shivalingam is situated in the Cave shrine), they show the picture of Shiv. Well, in whom is Shiv sitting? Shiv and Shankar are shown. Shiv sat in Shankar(Prajapita-Ram) and narrated the story (to Parvati or Sita - meaning His true children). This is the account(i.e. the eternal relationship of Shiv and Shankar in the Drama). This is completely wrong... (that) he sat on the mountain and narrated the story only to one Parvati, and only she went to the abode of eternity. It is so 100% wrong." [Mu 06.10.76]

“(Shiv)Baba has been to Amarnath as well. Baba saw everything as to how they make the Shivling (naturally in ice). They say that Shankar narrated a story to Parvati there. Well what kind of degradation did Parvati undergo that he sat and narrated the story to her? Actually, you all are Parvatis; you pass through the cycle of birth and death(i.e. pass through the cycle of faith and doubt in the Confluence Age)... and you are listening to the story(i.e the Advance Knowledge, narrated through Shankar) to achieve true salvation(liberation from ignorance and doubts). So, when it was asked there – where is Shivling?... then he said – the Shivling emerges automatically(i.e. Shankar emerges through his study of the Murli; i.e. through the Water of Knowledge, the Ganga, beginning in 1969/70 - this water makes Shankar's organs cool, like ice - that is, he becomes completely bodiless as a result of his studies/churning). Arey, how can this be possible? Pigeons are also shown there. Pigeons never learn to speak (the secrets of Advance Knowledge, they only create a mess or obstacles, with their droppings or manmat - i.e. opposing opinions). Parrots speak when they are taught to speak... they are able to recite (the truth, the clarified knowledge narrated by Father Shiv, through Shankar). You (parrots or PBKs) wear a bead necklace of knowledge (i.e. a necklace that represents the understanding of ShivBaba's Murli, that has been acquired through Shankar).” [Mu 05.09.08]

"Shankar(Prajaita-Ram) is beyond the cycle of birth and death(i.e. he never loses faith once he has become fully self-realised, in 1976)." [Mu 04.05.00]

"Shankar's part (or role) is to be played practically(i.e. via a corporeal body - the corporeal body of Prajapita Brahma aka Ram)." [Av 01.10.71]

shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild » 11 Nov 2013

Roy wrote:
"Shankar's part (or role) is to be played practically(i.e. via a corporeal body - the corporeal body of Prajapita Brahma aka Ram)." [Av 01.10.71]
Dear Roy,
Murli dated 3.11.2012 says,"Shankar doesn't give you the inheritance. It is not that Shankar gives you peace; no. In order to give us peace, He has to come into a corporeal form and explain to us. Shankar doesn't come into a corporeal form."

Imo.....Shankar doesn't come in a corporeal form.

shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 11 Nov 2013

Shiv1976 wrote: Brahma And Prajapita Brahma
"I have entered Krishna at the end of his 84th birth and named him Brahma. I definitely need Brahma and also Prajapita Brahma whom I can enter and come here."
Shiv1976.
Brahma-Krishna hai sukhma-vatanwasi...Prajapita brahma-Virendra Dev Dixit hai sthool vatan wasi.....kiski stage jyada oonchi hai ????

[Brahma-Lekhraj Kirpalani is subtle Deity...Prajapita Brahma-Virendra Dev Dixit is a dweller of physical world....whose stage is higher ??]

Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 11 Nov 2013

shivachild wrote:Murli dated 3.11.2012 says,"Shankar doesn't give you the inheritance. It is not that Shankar gives you peace; no. In order to give us peace, He has to come into a corporeal form and explain to us. Shankar doesn't come into a corporeal form." Imo.....Shankar doesn't come in a corporeal form.
Another great point brother, thank you!

Here is my interpretation of the same point...

"Shankar doesn't give you the inheritance (it is Father Shiv through Shankar who does this). It is not that Shankar gives you peace... no. In order to give us peace, He(Father Shiv) has to come into a corporeal form and explain to us. Shankar doesn't come into a corporeal form (to do this... he remains in remembrance of Father Shiv to clear his heavy burden of karmas - hence why Baba has said that Shankar doesn't have much of a role to play)." [Mu 03.11.12]

Roy

Post by Roy » 11 Nov 2013

shivsena wrote:Brahma-Lekhraj Kirpalani is subtle Deity...Prajapita Brahma-Virendra Dev Dixit is a dweller of physical world....whose stage is higher ??
If i understand correctly... Shankar(Prajapita Brahma), doesn't ride the bull(Brahma Baba Krishna) until he himself becomes pure... So i believe that until the end, Brahma Baba is the purer soul of the two... It is only on Prajapita Brahma(Ram aka Shankar) reaching his complete stage after Brahma Baba Krishna becomes Vishnu... that Prajapita Brahma(Shankar) becomes the controlling(the part remembered as Prajapati in Bhakti marg) or supreme human soul, and no 1 Vishnu soul. At present, Prajapita Brahma(Shankar) is the no 1 effort maker who remains in powerful remembrance as much as possible.

shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild » 11 Nov 2013

Roy wrote:Shiv sat in Shankar(Prajapita-Ram) and narrated the story (to Parvati or Sita - meaning His true children).
Murli dated 09.05.2012 says,"A religious story is told to those who are impure. There will be no need to listen to this story when you have become pure. This is why it is wrong to say that Shankar told this story to Parvati in the Subtle Region."

Roy

Post by Roy » 13 Nov 2013

shivachild wrote:Murli dated 09.05.2012 says,"A religious story is told to those who are impure. There will be no need to listen to this story when you have become pure. This is why it is wrong to say that Shankar told this story to Parvati in the Subtle Region."
Yes, the part of Shankar takes place in a practical corporeal form, whilst the souls(Parvatis) remain impure... Once they become pure(i.e. their stage whilst remaining in body becomes completely subtle or angelic) this practical role of teacher is no longer necessary for them.

shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 26 Nov 2013

To all PBKs.

Sangamyugi drama mei no. 1 shiv-bhakt kaun hai ???

Who is no.1 Shiv-devotee in Sangamyugi drama ??

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 03 Dec 2013

Yesterday's Murli 2-12-13 says: ''Christ bhi Christian dharm ka prajapita hai naa. Jaise yah prajapita brahma hai, vaise woh prajapita Christ, prajapita buddh……etc…yeh sab dharm sthapan karne wale hai.''
[Christ is also prajapita of Christian religion. Just as (Lekhraj Kirpalani) is prajapita brahma, so also they are prajapita christ, prajapita buddh ...etc...they establish their respective religions."]

Who are prajapita christ and prajapita buddh and prajapitas of other religions in Sangamyug. ????

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 10 Dec 2013

Murlis say: "Brahma--Vishnu--Shankar are subtle Deities"......PBKs tell BKs that Shiv does not enter the subtle Deity Brahma(Lekhraj Kirpalani)...but they do believe that Shiv enters subtle Deity Shankar-partdhari-Virendra Dev Dixit, who will be revealed as shiv-Shankar at the end of Sangamyug....how come ???

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 22 Dec 2013

Who is the no. 1 intellect in the world ??

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 18 Jan 2014

Av-Vanis mei 18-Jan ko Smriti diwas aur Samarthi diwas kyon kaha gaya hai ??

All av-Vanis describe 18 jan as Smriti-day and samarthi-day...why is it so ??

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 29 Jan 2014

God Shiva is the seed of truth--righteousness and all that is good, in the Sangamyugi world.

Who is the seed of untruth--unrighteousness and all the evil, in the Sangamyugi world.??

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 14 Feb 2014

To all brothers.

All BKs-PBKs know that this physical world drama(Kalpa-tree) is of 5000 years duration and the first half 2500 years is swarg-heaven and second half is narak-hell....but which is the ulta Kalpa-vriksh (inverted Kalpa-tree) ??????....Total understanding of Gyan is directly linked to proper understanding of which is this inverted Kalpa-tree.(where hell comes before heaven.)