Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by Roy » 19 Aug 2014

shivsena wrote:First Father Shiva sets a exam paper in the form of Murli-quiz(poetry), through one Chariot-Lekhraj Kirpalani and instead of giving time for all students(past-future) to solve that exam paper, HE starts solving the same exam paper HIMSELF.....i have never seen this in lokik life....A teacher setting an exam paper and then solving that paper himself.....this is the most ridiculous and illogical explanation given by -Virendra Dev Dixit to PBKs, who blindly accept what -Virendra Dev Dixit tells them and repeat it like a parrot.
I can see no problem with the concept of a primary education and a more advanced education where the deeper meaning of things can be explored by those who have an inclination to do so... Although i respect the souls who are studying the Murlis for themselves... imo, their real agenda appears to be simply to prove Virendra Dev Dixit ji wrong, or to appear as great churners themselves... there is not the true purity in their study, necessary to understand the truth for its own sake, whatever that is, and so they too remain in the dark. For me, if it wasn't for the clarifications that have emerged through Virendra Dev Dixit ji, since 1976, we would all still be stumbling about in the dark, and Brahma's night would never end! However, as the Murlis tell us... this night is ended by Father Shiv, through Prajapita Brahma... who for the PBKs, is Virendra Dev Dixit ji...

"Supreme Soul Shiv through Prajapita, transforms the Night of Brahma into the Day of Brahma." [Mu 27.02.74]

"Now it's Brahma's night... so it's night for Brahma(Baba Krishna) also, is not it? Then, when he becomes Vishnu (at the end, through studying the teachings given through Prajapita), it will be day." [Mu 15.10.77]

I for one am happy to be a parrot! :D

Abhiman
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I studied first BK afterwords to PBK. The best of my knowledge the pbk advance knowledge is meaningless .

Advance Party?

Post by Abhiman » 21 Aug 2014

Apneko Advance Party kehnevalone kisee Bhai behn ya baba apne pichli jananm ki full history bathanevale kown hei ?

shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 05 Sep 2014

To all BKs-PBKs.....Who is no. 1 shivshakti ?? (no. 1 in all 4 subjects)

Is it Dada Lekhraj in whom ShivBap incarnated in 1937.??

Is it Dadi Prakashmani or Dadi Janki or Dadi Gulzar (Chariot of BapDada) ?

Is it Virendra Dev Dixit-Shankar partdhari who invented Adv-Gyan ??(according to PBKs)

Or.....is it Mateshwari Mama ?? (who became karmatit first in 1965)

arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 05 Sep 2014

Om Shanti. If you consider all human souls to be females (shaktis) when compared to the only male (parampurush), then ShivShankar is the number one Shivshakti. But if you see the souls in female bodies then the soul of Confluence Age Sita/Lakshmi is going to be revealed as the number one Shivshakti (for whom Shiv will be present in Shankar).

Neither Dada Lekhraj nor Om Radhey Mama can be called as number one Shivshakti, because neither was Godly knowledge given completely before 1965 or 1969 nor was their purusharth completely over. They just inculcated the basic knowledge that was given by ShivBaba till that time. It has been said in the Murlis that on the one hand the war will break out and on the other hand you will attain the karmaateet stage. The question of Dadi Prakashmani or Dadi Gulzar being number one Shivshakti does not arise at all in view of the above.

OGS,
Arjun

shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 17 Oct 2014

Murli: 16-10-14: प्रश्न:- (question)
मनुष्यों को पश्चाताप कब होगा? ( when will human-beings repent? )

उत्तर:- (answer)
जब उन्हें(BKs-PBKs ko) पता पड़ेगा कि इन्हें(108 ruhani shivshaktis ko) पढ़ाने वाला स्वयं भगवान है, तो उनका ( BKs-PBKs ka ) मुँह फीका पड़ जायेगा और पश्चाताप करेंगे कि हमने गफलत की, पढ़ाई नहीं पढ़ी ।

[ When they(BKs-PBKs) come to know that God himself was teaching the ruhani 108 shivshaktis, then their (BKs-PBKs)faces will turn pale and they will repent that they did not study themselves(churning of Murlis-Vanis) and they were under an illusion (that Dadis-Didis and Dada-Virendra Dev Dixit were teaching them the correct Gyan. ]

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 25 Oct 2014

Agar Virendra Dev Dixit-Ram-Shankar hai aur Ram-rajya sthapan karne wala hai, toh Diwali par Ram ya Shankar ki pooja kyon nahi hoti? ... Maa Lakshmi ki pooja kyon hoti hai.?....PBKs jawab dijiye.

If Virendra Dev Dixit is Ram-Shankar and is going to be instrumental in establishing Ram-rajya, then why is neither Ram nor Shankar worshipped on Diwali day ??....why is Maa Lakshmi worshipped ??

Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 25 Oct 2014

shivsena wrote:If Virendra Dev Dixit is Ram-Shankar and is going to be instrumental in establishing Ram-rajya, then why is neither Ram nor Shankar worshipped on Diwali day ??....why is Maa Lakshmi worshipped ??
I believe this is about purity... Lakshmi is a pure soul, and she is fundamental in helping Ram become complete(i.e. Narayan) through the colour of her pure company, as well as heralding the beginning of Ram Raj.

"The last slogan, "Bharat Mata(i.e. Lakshmi) shakti avatar" is sung... Now the avaykt part is of shakti, when everyone stabilises in the shakti form, then all (of you) put together will show wonders... If everyone stablises in the shakti form, then your lost bhakts, will come in front of you like a magnet... It will not take much time." [Av 18.05.69]

As i understand it, Prajapita aka Ram is the creator of heaven, but it is the mothers who open the gates of heaven because of their purity.

"You children have come here to become the Masters of Heaven. Therefore, there is the praise in the versions of God that the mothers open the gates to heaven(because of their purity - i.e. they lead the way in this, and help the male bodied souls to become pure themselves - i.e. free of sex-lust). This is why it is said: Salutations to the mothers! When you say salutations to the mothers, it is understood that there is a Father too(i.e. Ram ShivBaba - the part played from 1976). The Father increases the praise of the mothers. First is Lakshmi(i.e. Sita) and then Narayan(i.e. Ram, who being in a male costume needs Lakshmi's influence to become completely pure himself). Here, they have Mr. first and then Mrs. The secret of the drama has been created in this way." [Mu 24.04.14]

Om Shanti

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 07 Nov 2014

To all PBKs.

Bhakti-marg shivling is the combined form of male-principle-Ling (Father Shiva) and Female-principle-jaladhari-yoni ......i wish to know who is Jaladhari, who gives adhaar(support) to Father Shiv in Sangamyug ?......please share your views.

shivling.jpg
shivling.jpg (5.21 KiB) Viewed 1908 times

arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 07 Nov 2014

Father Shiv neither becomes male nor female. So, the male principle is representative of Prajapita or Shankar and the female principle is representative of Jagdamba or Parvati. The point of light or diamond shown on the ling represents the incorporeal Father Shiv.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 08 Nov 2014

arjun wrote:Father Shiv neither becomes male nor female. So, the male principle is representative of Prajapita or Shankar and the female principle is representative of Jagdamba or Parvati. The point of light or diamond shown on the ling represents the incorporeal Father Shiv.
Jagdamba is kamla devi and parvati is Vedanti (as per Aivv)...so who is jaladhari and how is she combined with Prajapita-Shankar ??

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 08 Nov 2014

I think Parvati plays the part of Jaladhari and her part of being combined with Prajapita or Shankar is revealed in the end when she remembers Shiv through Shankar.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 09 Nov 2014

arjun wrote:I think Parvati plays the part of Jaladhari and her part of being combined with Prajapita or Shankar is revealed in the end when she remembers Shiv through Shankar.
How can parvati-Vedanti be combined with Shankar in shivling, when they are 2 seperate bodies and one is suryanvanshi and other is chandravanshi according to Aivv.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 09 Nov 2014

How can parvati-Vedanti be combined with Shankar in shivling, when they are 2 seperate bodies and one is suryanvanshi and other is chandravanshi according to Aivv.
Parvati becomes Suryavanshi when she recognizes the Sun of Knowledge (Gyaan Surya).

Do you want to see the bodies of Shankar and Parvati merging into one? Now, don't be childish, Shivsena Bhai. :D

And if you want to see the mother in the same body, then there is the soul of Brahma (Lekhraj Kirpalani) or Jagdamba playing his part through Shankar's body.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 09 Nov 2014

arjun wrote: Do you want to see the bodies of Shankar and Parvati merging into one? Now, don't be childish, Shivsena Bhai. :D
Then Why Bhakti-marg rememberence of Shiv-shakti , is in combined form of shivling and ardh-nari-ishwar ??
Bhakti-marg rememberences do not tally with supposed Gyan-marg of BKWSU and Aivv.

shivshakti.jpg
shivshakti.jpg (22.95 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
shivling.gif
shivling.gif (62.92 KiB) Viewed 1866 times

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 10 Nov 2014

Then Why Bhakti-marg rememberence of Shiv-shakti , is in combined form of shivling and ardh-nari-ishwar ??
Bhakti-marg rememberences do not tally with supposed Gyan-marg of BKWSU and Aivv.
It is all about the merger of sanskars and thought and not the merger of two different physical bodies. There is no variation between the knowledge being given by ShivBaba and the Bhaktimarg memorials. It is because of body consciousness that we are unable to understand their unlimited meaning.