Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by shivsena » 15 Jan 2011

Baba: Yes, so, will the souls who would have played the part of giving help for 84 births help for a long duration here as well or not? And the souls, the Brahmin souls, which went to Islam after being converted in the beginning of the Copper Age itself… suppose, Abraham came; he will enter a Brahmin (soul) only. Arey! He will enter a Brahmin deity only. So, the one in whom he entered first of all ruined everything and converted to another religion. So, did he become the Father's helper or an opponent?
Student: An opponent.
Baba: He became an opponent, did not he? He became an opponent from the beginning of the Copper Age itself. And the eight deities play the part of helpers from the beginning to the end. But Maya does not leave anyone. Maya is very powerful. She converts even those eight deities in the last birth. She brings their downfall and that also is beneficial in the drama. Why? Because how will the one who does not experience downfall at all, rise? The more he experiences downfall, the more he will rise. The more someone becomes degraded, the more satopradhan he will become.

To all pbk brothers.

Please read the last para in the above discussion.

Is Baba Dixit(or ShivBaba) actually teaching that we have to fall even after finding advance knowledge and Father( as per example of soul of Abraham)....my dillemma is how can ShivBaba teach someone to go in girti kalaa !!!!!!....or is it Krishna interfering !!!!

Can any pbk please give his views.
shivsena.

arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 15 Jan 2011

shivsena wrote:Is Baba Dixit(or ShivBaba) actually teaching that we have to fall even after finding Advanced Knowledge and Father( as per example of soul of Abraham)....my dillemma is how can ShivBaba teach someone to go in girti kalaa !!!!!!....or is it Krishna interfering !!!!
Please don't twist Baba's words like this. He never said that we should fall into vices after coming to the path of knowledge.
He wants to say that even the eight deities experience downfall in the last birth. They could experience this downfall even in the path of knowledge like any other BK/PBK. But they are such high effort-makers that they gallop ahead of everyone. This does not mean that we have to first make efforts first to fall and then rise. Please don't do such rehearsal of twisting God's words in the Confluence Age.

shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

arjun wrote: Please don't twist Baba's words like this. He never said that we should fall into vices after coming to the path of knowledge.
I am very serious when i asked who is preaching this....i am again quoting the para below and read it very carefully.
Baba: But Maya does not leave anyone. Maya is very powerful. She converts even those eight deities in the last birth. She brings their downfall and that also is beneficial in the drama. Why? Because how will the one who does not experience downfall at all, rise? The more he experiences downfall, the more he will rise. The more someone becomes degraded, the more satopradhan he will become.

Who is this Maya who does not leave anyone??
How does she(Maya) convert the eight deities....and who are these eight deities in the last birth....are they vidharmis or are they bharatwasis ???
How is the downfall beneficial ???....eight deities are supposed to be the ones who pass with honours and do not get any punishment...so how do they fall in the first place ?????

And finally who is answering the queries??....is it shiv or is it Krishna ???

I am very very very serious and curious to know and i have no intention to twist the above statement....i just wish to know the facts ....how can PBKs digest such teachings blindly and why they cannot ask for a proper explanation.....this is what puzzles me and this is what made me stop listening to cds and vartalap cassettes and start thinking independently.

shivsena.

shivsena
ex-PBK

arjun wrote: Please don't do such rehearsal of twisting God's words in the Confluence Age.

Nobody in the world has the courage to twist God's words(Sun of Knowledge).
Ishwariya roop of Maya is doing the rehearsal of twisting the statements of Murlis in the Confluence Age, so that everyone remains spell-bound under her illusion.....and this is what will be remembered in the broad drama as ''Maya :the great illusionist''.
Let all PBKs type the above 4 words on google search and they will find out what Maya is.
shivsena.

arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 16 Jan 2011

shivsena wrote:I am very serious when i asked who is preaching this....i am again quoting the para below and read it very carefully.
Baba: But Maya does not leave anyone. Maya is very powerful. She converts even those eight deities in the last birth. She brings their downfall and that also is beneficial in the drama. Why? Because how will the one who does not experience downfall at all, rise? The more he experiences downfall, the more he will rise. The more someone becomes degraded, the more satopradhan he will become.
Om Shanti. I have already expressed my views. You are free to interpret the above words as you wish.

pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana » 17 Jan 2011

shivsena wrote:
Is Baba Dixit(or ShivBaba) actually teaching that we have to fall even after finding Advanced Knowledge and Father( as per example of soul of Abraham)....my dillemma is how can ShivBaba teach someone to go in girti kalaa !!!!!!....or is it Krishna interfering !!!!
Baba is referring to those souls who have experienced more downfall compare to others before coming to AIVV. And after coming to AK, the more one follows Shrimat, he/she is doing the shooting of chadti kala and if one violates Shrimat, then he/she is doing the shooting of girti kala. Baba has even mentioned that there are some who sits on the pyre of lust and still attending classes, so all those who violate Shrimat are doing the shooting of girti kala.

There are only two who received the title of Almighty ie. one is Shiva and the other one is Maya. So Maya doesn't even leave the most powerful soul on earth too ie. Ram, as it is said that Ram failed too. All have to fall first in order to come in the rosary of 108.

indie.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 17 Jan 2011

pbkindiana wrote: There are only two who received the title of Almighty ie. one is Shiva and the other one is Maya. So Maya doesn't even leave the most powerful soul on earth too ie. Ram, as it is said that Ram failed too. All have to fall first in order to come in the rosary of 108.
indie.
Ram parampita paramatma never fails...it is treta wala Ram who fails.....there is lot of confusion about these two Ram....for me Ram parampita paramatma is Mama shivshakti combined...i do not know who is treta wala Ram.

pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana » 18 Jan 2011

shivsena wrote:
for me Ram parampita paramatma is Mama shivshakti combined...
suit yourself.

indie.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 23 Jan 2011

Roy wrote: But i myself feel, that Arjun has a problem not with your powerful posts, or what they say, but rather that you are in his opinion, playing the game unfairly, in the way you keep going back to the same point, time and time again. Now I am not saying you are playing unfairly, but i think we need to be precise about the issue that is being contested. So imo, Arjun is not so concerned about the content of your posts, but is concerned about the way he sees you playing the game. I think it's important there is clarity about that.
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

First of all, let us all be clear whether we are here on this forum to play a game and to see who wins or looses...or we are here to exchange our views to become more wiser !!!!....imo, we all are here on this forum, as per drama plan, to exchange our views about the Godly knowledge given in Murlis and how it is interpreted differently causing confusion and splitting the family into various groups.....what is required is to have a healthy exchange of views and if two souls do not agree, then both have to agree to dis-agree (without being dis-agreeable) and then move on to the next point.....problems arises when the subtle ego comes in and then sparks fly and things go out of hand.....we are already playing a bigger game (solving the mystery of the creator and his creation) given in Murlis, and we still do not know ''who is who'' even after 70 years of study.....and we want to play a game on this forum and see who is playing fairly or not....i think this is not an important issue ... let us resume our healthy discussion of Murli points to enable us collectively to solve the mystery about ''who is ALAF''.

shivsena.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 23 Jan 2011

shivsena wrote:Dear roy Bhai.

First of all, let us all be clear whether we are here on this forum to play a game and to see who wins or looses...or we are here to exchange our views to become more wiser !!!!....imo, we all are here on this forum, as per drama plan, to exchange our views about the Godly knowledge given in Murlis and how it is interpreted differently causing confusion and splitting the family into various groups.....what is required is to have a healthy exchange of views and if two souls do not agree, then both have to agree to dis-agree (without being dis-agreeable) and then move on to the next point....problems arises when the subtle ego comes in and then sparks fly and things go out of hand.....we are already playing a bigger game (solving the mystery of the creator and his creation) given in Murlis, and we still do not know ''who is who'' even after 70 years of study.....and we want to play a game on this forum and see who is playing fairly or not....i think this is not an important issue ... let us resume our healthy discussion of Murli points to enable us collectively to solve the mystery about ''who is ALAF''.
shivsena wrote:In Murlis it is said: "ShivBaba mat-pita kaise bante hain yeh kissi ko nahin maloom.[meaning: "how ShivBaba becomes mother-Father nobody knows."]

In lokik life also, it is mother who tells the children who is the Father....but Ak it is the reverse. (Father tells the children who is mother jagdamba in 1982-83 and then after twenty years mother leaves the Father.)
The above mentioned first quote of shivsena Bhai was a delayed well thought over reply in response to roy Bhai's observations that shivsena Bhai was being unfair to PBKs. But in his response shivsena Bhai has presented himself as a completely innocent unbiased person who is just interested in exchange of knowledge and nothing else.

But the above mentioned second post was shivsena Bhai's reply in response to sachkhand's query regarding God playing the role of a mother. No PBKs were involved in that; nor was sachkhand Bhai raising anything related to PBKs. But shivsena Bhai, purely in order to defame the PBKs did not miss the oppurtunity to defame the mother of PBKs. The comment on PBKs mother was completely unrelated to the topic and was totally unwarranted. This goes on to prove that his claims of being fair and unbiased are completely baseless.

Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 23 Jan 2011

Dear Shivsena Bhai and fellow forum visitors
shivsena wrote:First of all, let us all be clear whether we are here on this forum to play a game and to see who wins or looses...or we are here to exchange our views to become more wiser !!!!....imo, we all are here on this forum, as per drama plan, to exchange our views about the Godly knowledge given in Murlis and how it is interpreted differently causing confusion and splitting the family into various groups.....what is required is to have a healthy exchange of views and if two souls do not agree, then both have to agree to dis-agree (without being dis-agreeable) and then move on to the next point.....problems arises when the subtle ego comes in and then sparks fly and things go out of hand.....we are already playing a bigger game (solving the mystery of the creator and his creation) given in Murlis, and we still do not know ''who is who'' even after 70 years of study.....and we want to play a game on this forum and see who is playing fairly or not....i think this is not an important issue ... let us resume our healthy discussion of Murli points to enable us collectively to solve the mystery about ''who is ALAF'
If I am completely honest, a part of me would like Shivsena Bhai to say... "look, I am wrong, you were right all along!" ... but this is not going to happen, at least in the short term. It would be much easier, if i did not have to confront his powerful alternative interpretations, of the meaning of what has been said in the Murli; because he makes me realise i have much work to do, in order to have full realisation of the truth. My own bias is towards AK, as it just feels so right to me, and i find the clarification Murlis incredible, although i have only read a few so far. But Shivsena Bhai keeps me from becoming complacent, he makes me question everything, and he challenges my ego. But this is what i need... my beliefs and stance in Knowledge, will in the long term, be much more powerful, as a result of the tests and challenges i have to face, in my relationship with him. Shivsena Bhai is here to stay; and how we deal with him, is a reflection of our own stage in knowledge. It certainly wouldn't be such a dynamic and interesting forum without him, of that i am certain. :D

So Shivsena Bhai... keep up the good work of honing great yogi souls, with your exacting probing of our beliefs! :D

Om Shanti

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 24 Jan 2011

Roy wrote: So Shivsena Bhai... keep up the good work of honing great yogi souls, with your exacting probing of our beliefs! :D
Om Shanti
Dear roy Bhai.

That is what i call a very fair and honest assessment of the whole scenario.....i am glad that someone on the forum could be that frank and honest.

shivsena.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 03 May 2011

Dear roy Bhai.

Can you please answer a simple question.

What are your views about the words "Parampita Paramatma" ...are they 2 souls or are they one soul shiv described in two words !!

Waiting for your views.
shivsena.

Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 03 May 2011

shivsena wrote:What are your views about the words "Parampita Paramatma" ...are they 2 souls or are they one soul shiv described in two words !!
Personally Bhai, i feel these words are applicable in both cases. ShivBaba is both these things of course; and because Baba Dixit achieves the nirakari stage, and complete purity(bapsaman); he also is Paramatma, but still a human soul, not God... there is only one, Trimurti Shiv!

Roy

nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi » 03 May 2011

Dear Roy Bhai,

Baba has said a few times to those people who are not able to comprehend or understand Gyan to a full extend to keep remembering him( the pilgrimage of remembrance is by far the most important) and a time will come when all this wonderful Gyan will sit beautifully in the intellect. This was addressed to a mother who after giving birth to children and getting so caught up in family life their mind is not able to grasp the depth of knowledge. I mean all of us can benefit tremendously from remembrance since we are directly connected with Shiv Baba.. There is little time left, and our effort/ purushart has to be complete in this limited time; so in my opinion it would be wise to focus on constant remembrance.

Nivi