Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by Roy » 04 May 2011

nivi wrote:Baba has said a few times to those people who are not able to comprehend or understand Gyan to a full extend to keep remembering him( the pilgrimage of remembrance is by far the most important) and a time will come when all this wonderful Gyan will sit beautifully in the intellect. This was addressed to a mother who after giving birth to children and getting so caught up in family life their mind is not able to grasp the depth of knowledge. I mean all of us can benefit tremendously from remembrance since we are directly connected with Shiv Baba.. There is little time left, and our effort/ purushart has to be complete in this limited time; so in my opinion it would be wise to focus on constant remembrance.
Om Shanti Nivi Bhen

This is an interesting point you are making. The purer the soul becomes through remembrance, the purer will be his intellect, and ability to comprehend the depth of Gyan. Is this a point you are directing at me particularly, because of a touching perhaps, or just simple recognition?... or are you making a general point, that constant debating of Murli points, is no substitute for accurate remembrance?

Roy

nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi » 04 May 2011

Yes Roy Bhai, I was just saying that although it is okay to discuss or debate Gyan points as it exercises the brain, but I get a feeling that Shivsena Bhai has chosen the wrong path or method and is trying to influence others with his wrong understanding. The part about remembrance is important for all of us because true, satwick/ pure knowledge comes directly from the source and that is Shiv Baba.

Nivi

Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 04 May 2011

nivi wrote:Yes Roy Bhai, I was just saying that although it is okay to discuss or debate Gyan points as it exercises the brain, but I get a feeling that Shivsena Bhai has chosen the wrong path or method and is trying to influence others with his wrong understanding. The part about remembrance is important for all of us because true, satwick/ pure knowledge comes directly from the source and that is Shiv Baba.
My brain needs all the exercise it can get! :D This is an excellent point though, and it never hurts to be reminded that pure remembrance is very important. Fortunately, i find the more i am studying AK, the more this message seems to shine through; and for me personally, the two(Gyan and Yoga- the two wings of the soul) are complimentary. However, my pure remembrance, could certainly do with some improvement(not quite managing 8 hours a day just yet! :D ), so please continue to remind us from time to time, that we shouldn't neglect this no 1 practice.

What is the view of others regarding this, as the churning of Gyan, is an aspect of remembrance, is not it? My feeling is, the balance of both, is the best way forward, for me personally!

Roy

shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 04 May 2011

Roy wrote: Personally Bhai, i feel these words are applicable in both cases. ShivBaba is both these things of course; and because Baba Dixit achieves the nirakari stage, and complete purity(bapsaman); he also is Paramatma, but still a human soul, not God... there is only one, Trimurti Shiv!
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.
Thanks for your views.
My views are that parampita denotes shiv and paramatma denotes Ram(Mama jagdamba) and both are always combined in the form of no. 1 shivshakti and will be revealed as shiv-shakti avtaar.....while Ak teaches that parampita is shiv and paramatma is Ram(VD) and both are combined to be called shivshankar......that is the whole debate...which soul is always combined with parampita shiv and will be revealed as such, that remains to be seen in future.

shivsena.

pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana » 05 May 2011

shivsena wrote::
My views are that parampita denotes Shiv and paramatma denotes Ram(Mama jagdamba) and both are always combined in the form of no. 1 shivshakti and will be revealed as Shiv-shakti avtaar
It is always said ShivBaba gives inheritance and not shivshakti, so such baseless speculation may make exciting views but it doesnt reflect facts.

indie.

shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 05 May 2011

pbkindiana wrote:
It is always said ShivBaba gives inheritance and not shivshakti, so such baseless speculation may make exciting views but it doesnt reflect facts.
indie.
ShivBaba and No. 1 shivshakti will be synonymous terms and the whole bk-pbk world will have to accept it in future...it is just a matter of time.....then everyone will say: "wah Baba wah..wah drama wah"(as per Vanis.)

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 05 May 2011

Roy wrote:
, that constant debating of Murli points, is no substitute for accurate remembrance?
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

For accurate rememberence, first there has to be accurate understanding of Gyan as to who is the yartharth roop of ShivBaba.....In Murlis it is said that for accurate rememberence you need accurate Gyan....just remembering or saying ShivBaba--ShivBaba or saying shiv--shiv is not accurate rememberence.

shivsena.

Roy

Post by Roy » 05 May 2011

shivsena wrote:For accurate rememberence, first there has to be accurate understanding of Gyan as to who is the yartharth roop of ShivBaba.....In Murlis it is said that for accurate rememberence you need accurate Gyan....just remembering or saying ShivBaba--ShivBaba or saying shiv--shiv is not accurate rememberence.
I agree Shivsena Bhai! Knowledge comes first, before Yoga. It is the churning of knowledge however, that brings realisation; and this is a form of Yoga(Gyan Yoga). But once you have recognised ShivBaba's true form(or believe you have); your remembrance will help deepen your understanding of Gyan, by purifying the intellect. Knowledge and Yoga are complimentary; you cannot fly by flapping only one wing at a time! :D

Roy

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 06 May 2011

Roy wrote: Knowledge and Yoga are complimentary; you cannot fly by flapping only one wing at a time!
Roy
Yes--both wings of knowledge and Yoga are required to fly and according to Murlis the ishwariya roop of Maya has broken both wings and hence no one is able to fly ("Maya ne pankh tod diye hain, issliye tum udd nahin sakte")

pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana » 06 May 2011

shivsena wrote:
ShivBaba and No. 1 shivshakti will be synonymous terms and the whole BK-PBK world will have to accept it in future
just speculation as it is never mentioned in any SM that they are synonymous.
Yes--both wings of knowledge and Yoga are required to fly and according to Murlis the ishwariya roop of Maya has broken both wings and hence no one is able to fly ("Maya ne pankh tod diye hain, issliye tum udd nahin sakte")
especially those who have connections with a bodiless fairy godmother is unable to fly.
just remembering or saying ShivBaba--ShivBaba or saying Shiv--Shiv is not accurate rememberence.
or just saying ma, ma, ma is not going to help either.

indie.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 06 May 2011

pbkindiana wrote:especially those who have connections with a bodiless fairy godmother is unable to fly.

indie.
imo,those who are attached to baba dixit(dehdhari) will never be able to fly, and only those who are remembering avaykt Mama will get help from mother jagdamba to fly...."ek kadam bacche ka aur hazaar kadam Maa-bap ki madad"(one step of recognition of children and one thousand steps of Maa-bap(shivshakti combined) will help the 108 souls to fly.

shivsena.

pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana » 07 May 2011

shivsena wrote:
imo,those who are attached to Baba dixit(dehdhari) will never be able to fly, and only those who are remembering avaykt Mama will get help from mother jagdamba to fly...."ek kadam bacche ka aur hazaar kadam Maa-bap ki madad"(one step of recognition of children and one thousand steps of Maa-bap(shivshakti combined) will help the 108 souls to fly.
AV. 5.2.09 -- "Angels mean kings of the physical organs."

indie.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 07 May 2011

pbkindiana wrote:
AV. 5.2.09 -- "Angels mean kings of the physical organs."
indie.
So would you not like to be an angel (king of your body-physical organs)....i would definitely like to be one.

pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana » 08 May 2011

shivsena wrote:
..i would definitely like to be one.
by remembering your bodiless fairy godmother is not the way to become angels ie. king of the physical organs.

Moreover you do not know which is her soul for you to have connections with her soul. How are you going to get her touchings when you do know exactly which is her soul.

indie.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 08 May 2011

pbkindiana wrote:
Moreover you do not know which is her soul for you to have connections with her soul. How are you going to get her touchings when you do know exactly which is her soul.
indie.
When my lokik mother left her body in 1984, i can still remember her by emerging her body in my mind.....so when i have recognised the no. 1 shivshakti(mat-pita), why i cannot remember my parlokik Maa-bap(shivshakti combined) by just emerging her as a body of light and might.