Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by shivsena » 19 Jan 2012

Dear roy Bhai.

Why are Murlis before 18th jan 1969 termed as ''Sakar Murlis'', when PBKs believe that Sakar(corporeal) Bap is Virendra Dev Dixit and not Lekhraj Kirpalani.....in fact the clarification of Murlis ( advance knowledge) should be called ''Sakar Murlis'' (as per pbk definition).

Can you please share your views.
shivsena.

arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 19 Jan 2012

Om Shanti. It is just for the sake of convenience that the Murlis narrated by Father Shiv through Brahma Baba are called Sakar Murlis. It is only in comparison to the Avyakt Vanis that the term Sakar Murlis was used by the BKs. And therefore, the Murlis being narrated by Father Shiv through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit are also Sakar Murlis, but just for the sake of convenience they are referred to as clarification Murlis so that people (especially the BKs) do not get confused. For the PBKs, every word being uttered by the Father Shiv through the medium of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is Murli whether it is delivered in a formal gathering or in an informal gathering or in front of one or two individuals.
OGS,
Arjun

sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita » 19 Jan 2012

"Sakar" also indicates the stage in which Brahma baba used to be.

Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 19 Jan 2012

Dear Shivsena Bhai

I believe brothers Arjun and Sita have answered your question most comprehensively. There is nothing i can add to their comments.

Roy

shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 20 Jan 2012

Roy wrote:Dear Shivsena Bhai.
I believe Brothers Arjun and Sita have answered your question most comprehensively. There is nothing i can add to their comments.
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

I believe that there is more to the intellectul eye, than just to differentiate the Sakar from avaykt.....IMO, Father Shiva is the inactice (akarta) pure supreme consciousness who does not narrate the Murlis and the powerful dynamic(karta) adi-shakti is the expression form of Shiva....so Murlis are the expression of Sakar personality Mama (one who becomes like Shiva in all respects) which are describing the Sangamyugi behad ka drama and avaykt Vanis is the secret padayee(gupt Gyan) on how to become avaykt angels, which is only for potential 108 who have recognised Mama as personified ShivBaba through the study of Sakar Murlis.

shivsena.

cal
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by cal » 20 Jan 2012

shivsena wrote:I believe that there is more to the intellectul eye.
My intellectual eye shows Murli in the hands of Lord Shri Krishna

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 24 Jan 2012

cal wrote:
My intellectual eye shows Murli in the hands of Lord Shri Krishna
Dear cal Bhai.

The Murli showed in the hands of Lord Krishna is a rememberence of what the PBKs will believe at the end of behad ka drama....during the shooting period PBKs believe that Virendra Dev Dixit is personified ShivBaba, but at the end of behad ka drama they will have visions of Krishna and not ShivBaba (as imo, Virendra Dev Dixit is Krishna's soul) and they will carry this sanskars as bharatwasis(of behad ka drama) and in the broad drama when Dwapur yug starts, they as Hindus, will write their own beliefs in the Hindu scriptures and hence in Bhakti-marg Murli is shown in the hands of Lord Krishna.(God of Gita).

shivsena.

cal
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by cal » 28 Jan 2012

shivsena wrote: (as imo, Veerendra Dev Dixit is Krishna's soul)
In reference to the above, there are a couple of points that strike a note:

1. When Virendra Dev Dixit was freed from Jail, I believe it was the day of Krishna Janmashtami and also the freedom day of Bharat (15th August). So, it was related to Krishna and not Ram or Shiva.

2. In one of the VCD Virendra Dev Dixit had said that "Aapp yeh keh sakte hai ki iske aander jo hai uske paas Gita ka bahut Gyan hai, lekin apke paas kohi bhi proof nahi hai ki isme shiv hai" (You can say that the one inside him has a lot of Gita knowledge, but have no proof that the one inside him is Shiva. I always wondered why he said, given the fact that what I was listening in the VCD was a lot of Gita/Bhakti path and Krishna is related to Bhakti Marg Gita.

3. I am supposed to get the essence (saar) of Gita as a BK/PBK , whereas I learned more about Krishna's Gita as a BK/PBK than ever before.

Cal

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 05 Feb 2012

cal wrote: 1. When Veerendra Dev Dixit was freed from Jail, I believe it was the day of Krishna Janmashtami and also the freedom day of Bharat (15th August). So, it was related to Krishna and not Ram or Shiva.
Cal
Dear cal Bhai.

If you collect and churn on all points on "ShivBaba" and "Krishna" spoken in Murlis, then you will clearly understand that all points of "ShivBaba" point towards Mama as "rachieta personified ShivBaba"(creator) and all points on "Krishna" point towards "Virendra Dev Dixit as rachna".(first creation.)

One Murli point says it all : "ShivBaba kabhi student nahin bantaa".
["ShivBaba never becomes a student."]
This Murli point is not applicable on bindi ShivBaba nor on Baba Dixit-ShivBaba(as per PBKs) but is applicable only on Mama Saraswati-personified ShivBaba who never becomes a student of Godly knowledge but narrates the knowledge as it emerges in her intellect.

shivsena.

arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 28 Aug 2012

rmn wrote:My dear Soul brothers--a) Mbbhat-BK, b) Arjun-PBK, c) Rudra Putra-PBK, d) Shivasena-ex-PBK-Mama, e) Sita-xxx, f) Fluffy Bunny-ex-BKWSU, g) John-BK, h) Andrey-PBK,i) Button Slamner-PBK and j) Bansy-Friend.

All above are souls are Maha gyanis and medhavis, I got one doubt with respect to Murli, pl clarify with respect to sweet Baba's Murli points.

a) As per Drama every Soul part is fixed for all yugas in Kalpa. By doing purusharth can we get the better part than existing part or better than last Kalpa in next Kalpa.
b) If not gets good part, what is the necessary to do purusharth or exta purusharth.
c) If sangma yug is a shooting period, if we do more purusharth can we chage our part/play in next Kalpa.
d) Is this sangam yug part/period was not included in Drama.
e) Why it called Bani Banaya drama.
f) Is like this, Soul will get higher rank due to purusharth and takes a higher rank's body( body-as per present kapla position) in next Kalpa. That means, souls' rank/grade will vary( increase or decrease as per purusharth) and bodies are not same in each Kalpa. Ex: If A, B,C and D are souls and a,b,c and d are bodies. In this Kalpa: A-a and B-b,C-c and D-d are available as per purusharth of last Kalpa the grades are higher to lower i.e A,B,C and D/a,b,c and d. If in this Kalpa D soul has did more purusharth, then in next Kalpa, is D soul will take the body of a.

All Gyani tu atmas pl think and clarify my doubts point wise.I will be very much thantkfull to u if u can educate me.
rmn

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 01 Sep 2012

harikrishna wrote:Dear Arjun Bhai/PBK Brothers
How many roles in the Baba's 84 births are revealed till now?
Mention the roles of Baba which are revealed till now.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 03 Sep 2012

To all pbk brothers.

9,16,108 mein kitne half-cast brahmins aur kitne full-cast brahmins hain??
Gyani-tu-atma ka title kitne brahmins ko milta hai ?? 108 ..ya..16,000...ya..9,00,000.??

In 9,16,108 how many are full-cast brahmins and how many are half-cast brahmins ??
The title of Gyani-souls is for how many brahmins: 108...or...16000...or....9,00,000. ??

Pbk brothers please share your views.
shivsena.

Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 03 Sep 2012

harikrishna wrote:Dear Arjun Bhai/PBK Brothers How many roles in the Baba's 84 births are revealed till now? Mention the roles of Baba which are revealed till now.
Dear Arjun Bhai... are you posting these quotes rhetorically; or are you inviting replies from other souls?

Roy

Post by Roy » 03 Sep 2012

shivsena wrote:In 9,16,108 how many are full-cast brahmins and how many are half-cast brahmins ?? The title of Gyani-souls is for how many brahmins: 108...or...16000...or....9,00,000. ??
Interesting question Shivsena Bhai... i am not sure of the answer, but would say that the full-cast Brahmins are those that take the complete 84 births - i.e. the 450,000 souls(225,000 Sun Dynasty and 225,000 Moon Dynasty) who recognise Prajapita Brahma's role of permanent Chariot of Father Shiv, before revelation, whilst remaining in their bodies. I think the true Gyani souls may be the 225,000 Sun Dynasty souls... but as i say; i am not sure.

Roy

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 04 Sep 2012

Roy wrote: I think the true Gyani souls may be the 225,000 Sun Dynasty souls... but as i say; i am not sure.
Roy
What is the criteria for saying that 225,000 souls are true Gyani souls....is it just by recognition of Virendra Dev Dixit ?? (supposed to be shiv+prajapita by PBKs)