Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by Roy » 04 Sep 2012

shivsena wrote:What is the criteria for saying that 225,000 souls are true Gyani souls....is it just by recognition of Virendra Dev Dixit ?? (supposed to be shiv+prajapita by PBKs)
My criteria for suggesting this, is that the 225,000 Sun dynasty souls recognise the Father, Ram ShivBaba, through knowledge alone. Although it could be argued that only the 108 or even the 8, imbibe the knowledge to the degree that they become, or are very close to becoming complete by Revelation, and deserve this title.

shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 05 Sep 2012

Roy wrote: My criteria for suggesting this, is that the 225,000 Sun dynasty souls recognise the Father, Ram ShivBaba, through knowledge alone.
Will 225,000 sun-dynasty souls do the 7 days Advance Course systematically..recognise Virendra Dev Dixit as Ramshivbaba and then leave BKWSU and become PBKs.....Also what is the criteria for selection of 225,000 moon dynasty souls from the remaining BKs.

Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 05 Sep 2012

shivsena wrote:Will 225,000 sun-dynasty souls do the 7 days Advance Course systematically..recognise Virendra Dev Dixit as Ramshivbaba and then leave BKWSU and become PBKs.....Also what is the criteria for selection of 225,000 moon dynasty souls from the remaining BKs.
I am sure many will go this route... but some souls become PBKs, without first being BKs in this present birth. I am not sure about how systematically some souls will study the Advance Course itself; but there surely has to be a deep appreciation of advance knowledge in general, to become a Sun Dynasty soul.

The following Murli point describes the process of the 225,000 Moon Dynasty souls following Sita-Lakshmi to Ram ShivBaba, when she finally recognises the part He has been playing since 1976...

"When the queen bee of honeybees flies, then all the bees run behind it. It is wonderful, is not it?" [Mu 05.08.05]

The criteria for these souls is their purity i believe... which will allow them to imbibe advance knowledge very quickly, once they recognise Ram ShivBaba.

Roy

arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 06 Sep 2012

roy wrote:Dear Arjun Bhai... are you posting these quotes rhetorically; or are you inviting replies from other souls?
Roy Bhai,
Actually some new members had posted their questions for PBKs in the wrong thread (of Murli quotes). Since I did not know the method of moving that post from one thread to another. I posted them in the new thread as a quote. Anyone can attempt answering them.

Roy

Post by Roy » 06 Sep 2012

arjun wrote:Actually some new members had posted their questions for PBKs in the wrong thread (of Murli quotes). Since I did not know the method of moving that post from one thread to another. I posted them in the new thread as a quote. Anyone can attempt answering them.
Okay, thanks Bhai!

Roy

Post by Roy » 06 Sep 2012

rmn wrote:My dear Soul brothers--a) Mbbhat-BK, b) Arjun-PBK, c) Rudra Putra-PBK, d) Shivasena-ex-PBK-Mama, e) Sita-xxx, f) Fluffy Bunny-ex-BKWSU, g) John-BK, h) Andrey-PBK,i) Button Slamner-PBK and j) Bansy-Friend.

All above are souls are Maha gyanis and medhavis, I got one doubt with respect to Murli, pl clarify with respect to sweet Baba's Murli points.

a) As per Drama every Soul part is fixed for all yugas in Kalpa. By doing purusharth can we get the better part than existing part or better than last Kalpa in next Kalpa.
b) If not gets good part, what is the necessary to do purusharth or exta purusharth.
c) If sangma yug is a shooting period, if we do more purusharth can we chage our part/play in next Kalpa.
d) Is this sangam yug part/period was not included in Drama.
e) Why it called Bani Banaya drama.
f) Is like this, Soul will get higher rank due to purusharth and takes a higher rank's body( body-as per present kapla position) in next Kalpa. That means, souls' rank/grade will vary( increase or decrease as per purusharth) and bodies are not same in each Kalpa. Ex: If A, B,C and D are souls and a,b,c and d are bodies. In this Kalpa: A-a and B-b,C-c and D-d are available as per purusharth of last Kalpa the grades are higher to lower i.e A,B,C and D/a,b,c and d. If in this Kalpa D soul has did more purusharth, then in next Kalpa, is D soul will take the body of a.

All Gyani tu atmas pl think and clarify my doubts point wise.I will be very much thantkfull to u if u can educate me.
rmn
Dear rmn soul, i would like to have a go at answering your questions.

Firstly i would like to quote the following Murli points, which i feel answer the majority of your questions...

"The age of this unlimited tree is full 5 thousand years. Neither a day can be less nor can a day be more in this. This is an already established tree. There cannot be any difference in it. Any scene of drama will happen only when it is to happen. It will be repeated in exactly similar manner. The age is also accurate. Father also has to come to establish a new world. He comes at an accurate time. There cannot be a difference of even a second. This is also now your unlimited intellect. Only you can understand. Father comes and enters after full 5000 years." [Mu 19.10.05]

"At this time(during the unlimited Confluence Age), whatever act occurs, shooting(creation of template, for 5000 year broad Drama) takes place. This is called drama which is never created, but exists endlessly. Nothing can be changed in this." [Mu 19.04.78]

"All the souls of the whole world have to play their roles. It is like the shooting(of a film) afresh. But that immortal shooting has been already done. The soul is also like a record in this body. The role of 84 births is recorded in it." [Mu 10.09.76]

So based on these very clear points i shall attempt to answer your questions...

a) We have to do purusharth to attain the position we attained last Kalpa, and the Kalpa before that. Baba has said that the souls who think that if we are destined to make efforts will will make them, are the unfortunate ones. This tells us that although the drama is fixed and repeats identically every Kalpa, we still have to make efforts to attain our highest point by the end of the Confluence Age... but we can never exceed the position that is set in the Drama for us, and is recorded within us as sanskars. Even our desire to make efforts is based on what we did last Kalpa, as the more Bhakti you have done previously, the greater will be your desire to make efforts in the Confluence Age. Baba has said the fortunate souls cannot resist making efforts in the Confluence Age.

b) You simply have to make the best efforts you can in this Confluence Age, to reach your highest point in the drama by the end. If you make little or no effort, then this will be because you don't have the sanskars of recognition, and the desire to do so.

c) Everything is fixed... what you did last Kalpa you will repeat this and every Kalpa that follows and came before. The drama cycle could not work if this was not the case.

d) Sangam yug is part of the drama, but is called the unlimited or subtle drama, in that souls who receive knowledge directly from God ShivBaba, make subtle spiritual efforts within their minds, that shape their destiny for the next 5000 years of the practical broad drama. So it is only the Confluence Age for souls when they recognise that God Father Shiv has incarnated on earth, and is teaching His children RajYoga face to face; which they then act upon numberwise by doing their purusharth. The point in the Confluence Age a soul first comes into contact with Gyan, will decide the point that he descends from the Soul World to start playing his roles in the broad drama of 5000 years. Therefore, souls who play roles for the full 5000 years of the broad drama, will first come into contact with the knowledge in 1936/7... and those that have only one birth in the drama, will only come to know of God's incarnation, right at the very end.

e) I am not familiar with the term Bani Banaya and so cannot comment on this.

f) The scenario you have described simply will not occur... the drama repeats identically every Kalpa, just like a wheel spins identically ever time, on its axis.

I hope my responses have been of some help to you.

Roy

shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 07 Sep 2012

Roy wrote: Ha ha, you are a clever soul my Brother, and you have great mastery with language... but i feel again you are using a double standard here.
You truly are a powerful soul my Brother, and all i ask is that you ensure you use that power carefully.

Om Shanti Bhai
Dear roy Bhai.

I was just going through our previous conversations.

According to Murlis, Maya is very clever.("Maya badi chatur hai")
If i was a clever soul, then i would have understood the mayavi game Virendra Dev Dixit is playing with PBKs, much earlier...but i blindly accepted his explanations to be true and it took me more than 10 years to realise this fact....now that i am reading the Murlis and Vanis, the part is very much clear that he is ishwariya Maya and not ShivBaba.

Double standards is being used by Virendra Dev Dixit, who first said that kamla devi is jagdamba and now some other mata has replaced her.

shivsena.

Roy

Post by Roy » 10 Sep 2012

shivsena wrote:According to Murlis, Maya is very clever.("Maya badi chatur hai") If i was a clever soul, then i would have understood the mayavi game Virendra Dev Dixit is playing with PBKs, much earlier...but i blindly accepted his explanations to be true and it took me more than 10 years to realise this fact....now that i am reading the Murlis and Vanis, the part is very much clear that he is ishwariya Maya and not ShivBaba.
Dear Shivsena Bhai

I find it interesting that you say you blindly accepted the explanations that were narrated through Baba Dixit... because this appears to reveal a powerful Bhakti trait that you hadn't managed to leave behind at that point in your life. Or it may just mean you were so intoxicated in general with finding Baba, that you supressed the anomalies that appeared to you as time went on, without getting them clarified straight away. Perhaps you left it too late to check these things with Baba; by which time, the damage to your faith had become irreparable. There is also your very sensitive family issues in Gyan, that have affected you deeply.

When it comes to your interpretations of Murlis and Vanis... it appears clear to me at least, that you have formulated a basic belief system of Mama being the no 1 shakti, who is eternally "attached" to Shiva, from your studies of Bhakti marg teachings. This then is your filter for everything you read in the Murlis. You ignore so much of what is taught that completely opposes your theory, yet focus in like a laser on the points that appear to you to prove your beliefs about Gyan. To you these points are clear proof of what you believe, and because you appear to completely ignore the points that clearly prove the opposite; you will never be shaken from them... Not until revelation perhaps.

I say all of this with no malice my brother, as i genuinely care about your spiritual welfare... but i have to say it as i see it.
shivsena wrote:Double standards is being used by Virendra Dev Dixit, who first said that kamla devi is jagdamba and now some other mata has replaced her.
I don't know a great deal about this subject first hand; but surely there has to be another Yagya mata in Jagadamba's absence... so of course another sister has to play this role while she's away. Have you had any recent contact with kamla devi by phone?

All the best my brother

Roy

arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 11 Sep 2012

shivsena wrote:Double standards is being used by Veerendra Dev Dixit, who first said that kamla devi is jagdamba and now some other mata has replaced her.
The soul playing the role of Jagdamba has not changed. The new soul taking care of the Yagya in the absence of Jagdamba is the mother of the Suryavanshis.

mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat » 11 Sep 2012

The new soul taking care of the Yagya in the absence of Jagdamba is the mother of the Suryavanshis.
What the role can be named as?- One more title holder Jagadamba?

Can PBKs list how many mothers and fathers are there in total including all title holders- datewise from 1936?

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 11 Sep 2012

Roy wrote:I don't know a great deal about this subject first hand; but surely there has to be another Yagya mata in Jagadamba's absence... so of course another Sister has to play this role while she's away. Have you had any recent contact with kamla devi by phone?
roy
I have been in touch with her and she has no plans of returning back to Virendra Dev Dixit..she herself says that she is not jagdamba anymore and those who have met her personally also feel the same....how long will Virendra Dev Dixit be able fool the gullible PBKs with this theory of 2 matas(one jagdamba and one Lakshmi) coming backto adv-Gyan and setting things right, is best left to time alone.

Roy

Post by Roy » 12 Sep 2012

shivsena wrote:I have been in touch with her and she has no plans of returning back to Virendra Dev Dixit..she herself says that she is not jagdamba anymore and those who have met her personally also feel the same....how long will Virendra Dev Dixit be able fool the gullible PBKs with this theory of 2 matas(one jagdamba and one Lakshmi) coming backto adv-Gyan and setting things right, is best left to time alone.
Thank you for your response Bhai. This is a fascinating topic, and i watch with great interest to see how these events play out over the next few years.
mbbhat wrote:Can PBKs list how many mothers and fathers are there in total including all title holders- datewise from 1936?
I don't care to even try to do this mbbhat Bhai, but this is simply a matter of practicality. Read your Murlis again and you will see that Mama's position was also simply one of practicality; as the soul playing the part of senior mother(Brahma Baba Krishna) up to 1969, was in a male costume; and so Mama played the part of looking after the mothers. Brahma Baba is still the senior mother, but is now playing this role through Prajapita-Ram aka Shankar, in the form of Ardhanariswhar.

"Why do you (BKs) turn the indestructible relationship to a destructible one, by saying that Father has left? Only the role has changed (from that of mother, to Father). Brahma Baba also has changed his place of service (from Mt. Abu, to Farrukhabad, UP)." [Av 18.01.76]

"Brahma(Baba Krishna) only has to become vanni(wife). Baba(Shiv) Himself says - He (Brahma Baba Krishna) is my vanni. I enter into him and make you my children through him(i.e. establishment of Brahmin Religion through the mother, Brahma). He (Brahma Baba Krishna) is the true elder mother(incognito Jagadamba) and she(Om Radhe) happens to be an adopted mother. You can call them as mother and Father(as they are the main actors in charge of the Yagya, from 1947/8, until their deaths). ShivBaba is called only a Father(Parampita, Supreme Father of all souls). This is Brahma Baba(Krishna, the Chariot through whom the main hero/ine part of mother is played). Mama (Brahma Baba) is incognito. Brahma(Baba Krishna) is (the true elder) mother, but the body is male. He will not be able to take care (of the mothers in the Yagya). That is why daughter (Om Radhe) has been adopted. She has been named Mateshwari." [Mu 11.11.05]

So, how was the creation (of the Brahmin Family) created? It was created through Brahma. So, this one (Brahma Baba Krishna) is the senior mother. Then there is Mama(Om Radhe, holder of the title Jagadamba Saraswati) as well as (Brahma) Baba (temporary holder of the title of Prajapita, from 1947/8 to 1969) to take care (of the children at this time - i.e. before their deaths, in 1965/9).” [Mu 29.07.08]

"It is the Indians who call the Supreme Soul as the Mother and the Father. The outsiders (i.e. foreigners) say – O God Father. OK, if there is a Father, then there should also be a mother. People say ‘Eve’, but who is she? Who can be called as Eve? Mama (Om Radhe) will not be called Eve. Mama (Om Radhe) is Jagdamba (the titleholder, in the absence of Jagadamba-Adi Brahma-Gita Mata, who will become the complete form of Jagadamba, revealed to the world at the end). This one (Brahma Baba Krishna) will only be called Eve (because Brahma Baba is the true elder mother), because creation (of the Brahmins or Brahmin religion) was done through the mouth of this one (Brahma Baba)." [Mu 09.06.08]

"I (Shiv) enter in this body. This is the permanent Chariot (Prajapita Brahma, who will be in corporeal form until the end). He(Shiv) never enters into anyone else at all (to play the role of Father - 4-5 Brahmas are famous, but there is only one Prajapita Brahma) . Yes, sometimes Mama(Om Radhe Saraswati) and sometimes (Brahma)Baba can enter in the children to render help (via their subtle bodies)." [Mu 08.01.75]

"Although Mama doesn’t possess a (corporeal) body, she continues to make efforts (through her subtle body). She goes out on service. She enters into the bodies of children and shows the path to the sinful to become pure." [Mu 22.07.72]

"Not that Mama has gone away. She doesn’t teach (alone - she teaches via other children's bodies). Just as BapDada are combined. Both have opened this spiritual university. Both teach together." [Mu 25.08.70]

Roy

mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat » 12 Sep 2012

I don't care to even try to do this mbbhat Bhai,
It is OK. If any other pbk wishes to list them sequentially, then it is up to him/them.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 12 Sep 2012

To all brothers.

Murli : 24.08.12:(in English)
Question : Why are there so many types of fighting and quarrelling and partition etc. at this time? (in Sangamyugi drama)

Answer: "Everyone has forgotten their real Father and become orphans. They have forgotten the Mother-Father and say that He is omnipresent, this is why they continue to fight and quarrel among themselves".

Who are the children who have forgotten their real Father and fighting like orphans ??

shivsena.

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 12 Sep 2012

Roy wrote:People say ‘Eve’, but who is she? Who can be called as Eve? Mama (Om Radhe) will not be called Eve. Mama (Om Radhe) is Jagdamba (the titleholder, in the absence of Jagadamba-Adi Brahma-Gita Mata, who will become the complete form of Jagadamba, revealed to the world at the end). This one (Brahma Baba Krishna) will only be called Eve (because Brahma Baba is the true elder mother), because creation (of the Brahmins or Brahmin religion) was done through the mouth of this one (Brahma Baba)." [Mu 09.06.08]
SM 29-9-78(1):- Gaate hain Maatpita….. Pita sarvavyaapi toh Maataa kahaan gayi? Yah samajhne ki baath hain na. Maatpita chaahiye na. MAATPITAA KAHAA JATAA HAI NIRAAKAAR KO. Parantu yah samajhte nahin ki inko Maatpita kyon kahaa jaataa hai. Vah toh god Father hai. PHIR KAHTE HAIN ADAM AUR EVE. ADAM HEE EVE HAI. YAH NAHIN SAMAJHTE. PRAJAPITA BRAHMA, VAHI PHIR MATA HO JAATI HAI. Adam aur eve athvaa aadam beebi kahte hain. Parantu arth nahin samajhte. Bachche samajh sakte hain AADAM, BEEBI VAASTAV MAY YAH HAI. BEEBI SO AADAM HAI. UNKO BEEBI, AADAM, DONON KAH DETE. Vah toh hai baap. Yah badi pecheelee baatein hain. Bharat may gaate hain tum maatpitaa. -91, 91- [Maatpita, Adam, eve, Prajapita]

= they say - you are maatpitaa.... If Father is omnipresent, then where is mother? these are points to understand. there is need of maatpita, is it not? maatpita is said for the incorporeal. But, they do not understand why maatpita is said to this? He is god Father. then they say adam, eve. Adam only is Eve. (Adam= eve]. They do not understand this. Prajapita brahma. He only then becomes mother. They say adam and eve. but do not understand. Children can understand, (both) Aadam, Beebi in reality is this (Brahma). Beebi is Adam. Unko (he) is called as both adam (and) eve.. ...

So- if PBKs believe Eve is Brahma Baba, then as per the Murli point, Adam = Eve.

Do PBKs believe Brahma Baba is also Adam?