Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by sita » 20 Oct 2012

It is said Bharat has become complete nastik at that time. So even the soul representing Bharat has become nastik. He is considered as Father of people so what can you expect from children, they must be also nastik. The definintion of nastik is - one who does not have hope in anyone. But since the year of the revelation of the Father some souls must have started becoming astik.

The highest on high fathers are two, both the supreme Father Shiv and the Supreme Soul who is Father of all people are highest on high fathers. We know them both when they combine. The Father of people is there the whole cycle but there is no recognition of him, and the supreme Father who comes in Sangamyug gets revealed though this personality.

shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 21 Oct 2012

To all brothers.

Av.Vani:18-1-12 :"BapDada double videshis ko title detaa double purusharthy".
" BapDada gives the title of double effort-maker to double videshis."

Who are these double-videshis and what is double purusharth(effort) ??
shivsena.

Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 22 Oct 2012

shivsena wrote:Who are these double-videshis and what is double purusharth(effort) ??
According to advance knowledge, double videshis refers to the PBKs or Pandavas; those who are foreign to both the lokik and alokik worlds. As far as double effort makers goes; this may refer to the fact that PBKs practise both "accurate" soul conscious remembrance of the true Father, and churn on the True Gita; the knowledge that is clarified by the true Father, Ram ShivBaba, from 1976.

"Now(from 1976, the beginning of the Purushottam Confluence Age) you (true Brahmin) souls(Pandavas or PBKs), are following the Shrimat of Ram ShivBaba." [Mu 02.03.78]

shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 22 Oct 2012

Roy wrote: According to Advanced Knowledge, double videshis refers to the PBKs or Pandavas; those who are foreign to both the lokik and alokik worlds. As far as double effort makers goes; this may refer to the fact that PBKs practise both "accurate" soul conscious remembrance of the true Father, and churn on the True Gita; The Knowledge that is clarified by the true Father, Ram ShivBaba, from 1976.
Thanks for your views.
IMO, Whenever BapDada refers to double videshis it is for 108 souls only, who could not be satisfied with bk or pbk Gyan in the behad ka drama, who left both worlds and relied solely on their own churning("apni ghot toh nasha chade") to recognise their ruhani combined spiritual parents(Adi-shakti Mama)....their double purusharth is to rise above the incompleteness of bk world and the ambiguities of the pbk world. ("Hadh-behad se paar")

Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 22 Oct 2012

Whoever gets it right, buys the first round! :D

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 23 Oct 2012

Roy wrote:Whoever gets it right, buys the first round! :D
Whoever gets it right, has the last laugh (as the saying goes).

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 03 Dec 2012

To all pbk brothers.

Every pbk will agree that the Yagya(sacrificial fire) started in 1936-37 as Om-mandli and then came to be known as BKWSU.
What i wish to know from PBKs : Is the Yagya continuing as BKWSU in Mt Abu, or has the Yagya been transfered to Kampil-Farukhabad since 1976 as Aivv.

Please share your views.
shivsena.

arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups

Post by arjun » 03 Dec 2012

I think both BKWSU and AIVV constitute the Yagya, but while AIVV is being controlled by the yagyapita directly, BKWSU is being run indirectly through the soul of Brahma (in the form of Avyakt Vanis).

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 03 Dec 2012

arjun wrote:I think both BKWSU and AIVV constitute the Yagya, but while AIVV is being controlled by the yagyapita directly, BKWSU is being run indirectly through the soul of Brahma (in the form of Avyakt Vanis).
According to PBKs, BKWSU is Ravan-rajya after 1969...so how can it be part of the Yagya ??

mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat » 03 Dec 2012

arjun wrote:I think both BKWSU and AIVV constitute the Yagya, but while AIVV is being controlled by the yagyapita directly, BKWSU is being run indirectly through the soul of Brahma (in the form of Avyakt Vanis).
So- is there just one government or two governments- pandav and kourav?

arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups

Post by arjun » 04 Dec 2012

shivsena wrote:According to PBKs, BKWSU is Ravan-rajya after 1969...so how can it be part of the Yagya ??
Some basic beliefs are common between BKs and PBKs.
So- is there just one government or two governments- pandav and kourav?
Decide yourself based on y(our) activities. :D

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 05 Dec 2012

arjun wrote:
Some basic beliefs are common between BKs and PBKs.
So it means that if BKWSU is Bhakti-marg Ravan-rajya, then Aivv is also Ravan-rajya (maybe more subtle)

Roy

Post by Roy » 05 Dec 2012

shivsena wrote:So it means that if BKWSU is Bhakti-marg Ravan-rajya, then Aivv is also Ravan-rajya (maybe more subtle)
There may be some truth in what you say Shivsena Bhai, in that there are no absolutes in the Confluence Age as such, because all are effort makers, and create both their own Ramraj and Ravanraj lives, through their actions in the Confluence Age. However, the foundation or outline shooting of Ravanraj takes place between 1969 and 1976, as can be seen on the lower half of the Ladder picture, which also mentions the 40 years Confluence Age, referring to the time between 1936 and 1976. This is the relative night path, when there was firstly little knowledge, and even as knowledge became more prevalent, it was either ignored or simply not understood by the BK children, who were totally tied up in Brahma Baba Krishna. It is only after 1976, that the deeper meanings of Gyan begin to be revealed to a few children, who are as interested as much in the knowledge, as they are in the being narrating it.

But the AIVV is not Ravanraj, because Ram ShivBaba is the one being followed there... He is the One True Guru, narrating the True Gita or advance knowledge... the complete truth. The BKIVV, has become the kingdom of many gurus and many opinions, and it is this that makes it the Ravanraj community, relative to the Ramraj community of the AIVV. But as i said earlier, there are no absolutes to be found in the Confluence Age, and so there will be Ravanraj traits or behaviours, found in the PBK Yagya also.

"Nobody(no Brahmin) understands; how day is brought about through (Advance) Knowledge (that begins to be taught in 1976, the year of Revelation of the Father, the part of the Sun of Knowledge) and how night is brought about by Bhakti (from 1936/7 onwards, but especially in 1969, when ShivBaba leaves the BK Yagya, after Brahma Baba's death). They say day of Brahma and Brahma’s mouth born progeny Brahmins, and then the night of the same Brahmins. Nobody understands that day and night are here (in the Confluence Age) only. When it is the night of Prajapita Brahma (when Knowledge is not fully understood, especially by Brahma Baba Krishna himself), then certainly it will also be the night of Brahma’s mouth born progeny Brahmins. Half-Kalpa(from 1976) day and half Kalpa(from 1936/7) night.” [Mu 22.08.05]

"When people(Brahmins of the Confluence Age) reach the state of complete Bhakti, i.e. degradation (by 1976), then the giver of true salvation (Ram ShivBaba) would come (to play the roles of Father, Teacher and Satguru, via the body of Prajapita-Ram - the role of Shankar, is to destroy the Bhakti practises of all the religions, within the Brahmin Yagya)." [Mu 22.04.72]

"The Father (Shiva, in the form of Prajapita-Ram) comes to enable you to conquer Maya (five vices born of body-consciousness). However, because of being careless (or not recognising this) you (BKs) don’t remember the Father (accurately, via Prajapita-Ram). Here (from 1976), you (true Brahmins or PBKs) have to remember only the one Father (in the body of Prajapita-Ram). On the path of devotion (the subtle Bhakti of the BKs in the Confluence Age) too (just like the worshippers of the Iron Age, of the broad drama of 5000 years), people wander around a lot. They(BKs) don’t know the One (Father Shiv) to whom they have been bowing. The Father (Shiv) comes (in 1976) and liberates you (via Prajapita-Ram's ordinary body) from wandering (performing Bhakti). It is explained that (advance) knowledge (taught by Ram ShivBaba from 1976) is the (shooting of the) day (of Brahma), and devotion (subtle Bhakti of the BKs from 1936 to 1976) is the night (of Brahma). People only stumble in the night. (Advance) Knowledge is the day, that is, the Golden and Silver ages (i.e. the Confluence Age "foundation" shooting/rehearsal of these, takes place between 1976 and 1982/3), and devotion (or subtle Bhakti within the Brahmin Yagya) means the night (of Brahma), that is, the Copper and Iron ages (i.e. the Confluence Age "foundation" shooting of these, takes place between 1969 and 1976). All of this is the duration of the drama (i.e the "foundation" or "outline" shooting of it, in the Confluence Age, takes place between 1969 and 1982/3). For half the time it is the day (of Brahma Baba) and for half the time it is the night (of Brahma Baba). It is the day and night of the Prajapita Brahma Kumars and Kumaris (because of this). This is an unlimited matter (of the Confluence Age). The unlimited Father (Shiv) comes at the unlimited Confluence Age (i.e. in 1976, to play the role of Father, Teacher, Satguru). This is why people speak of Shiv Ratri, the night of Shiva. People(BKs) do not understand what Shiv Ratri is. Apart from you (PBKs who study Advance Knowledge), not a single person knows the importance of Shiv Ratri, because this is the middle period (of the Confluence Age, commencing in 1976)... when the night (of Brahma Baba) comes to an end, and the day begins (i.e. the Confluence Age shooting of this commences, in 1976, when Avyakt Brahma Baba is present in Shankar's aka Prajapita-Ram's body, to study Advance Knowledge himself, after Shankar has become completely self realised, through 5-6 years of intense study of the Murli), that is called the most auspicious (Purushottam)Confluence Age... the middle (or meeting in 1976) of the old world (Ravanraj shooting) and the new world (Ramraj shooting)." [Mu 02.04.04]

"Bhakti-marg (or subtle Bhakti of the Confluence Age) is called the descending ladder while Gyan-marg (or advance knowledge) is the Ascending Ladder. You (PBKs) should not be afraid to explain this (to your BK brothers and sisters). There will be many (BKs) who will not understand these things and so they will oppose you and argue with you... but you (PBKs) should not argue with anyone. Tell them (the BKs) that reading shastra-ved-upanishad (BK publications and classes) and going on bodily pilgrimage (to Madhuban to see the Dadis) is bhati-marg (the path of subtle Bhakti)." [Mu 15.12.00]

"Those(Brahmins) who do not know (Ram)ShivBaba(Father Shiv, in his permanent corporeal Chariot, Prajapita-Ram aka Shankar), are the Kauravas." [Mu 31.03.72]

"There is fight between knowledge and ignorance... Knowledge is Father(Ram ShivBaba) and ignorance is Maya(Ravan - many opinions of human gurus or Dadis)... This fight (or Mahabharata war between the Pandava and Kaurava Brahmins of the Confluence Age) is very bitter." [Mu 06.01.69]

"Those children(PBKs) who vote for (Ram)ShivBaba(Shiva+Prajapita-Ram) are preet-buddhi(co-operative-loving deities or Pandavas of the Confluence Age Ramraj community)... and those children(BKs) who vote for Krishna(Brahma Baba) are vipreet-buddhi(opposing-unloving demons/devils or Kauravas of the Confluence Age Ravanraj community)." [Mu 13.04.85]

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 05 Dec 2012

Roy wrote:
"Those(Brahmins) who do not know (Ram)ShivBaba(Father Shiv, in his permanent corporeal Chariot, Prajapita-Ram aka Shankar), are the Kauravas." [Mu 31.03.72]
Imo, The above point can be interpreted in 3 different ways according to the group you belong...BKs see themselves as pandav and the outside world as kaurav..PBKs see the BKs as kaurav and themselves as pandav....while i feel that only 108 shivshaktipandavsena are gupt pandav who know gupt ruhani panda ShivBaba(Mama) while the PBKs are adharmi kauravs and BKs are yadavs.(pomp and show)...let us wait till revelation and see who is who.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 05 Dec 2012

So it means that if BKWSU is Bhakti-marg Ravan-rajya, then Aivv is also Ravan-rajya (maybe more subtle)
You are not making a new statement. This has been declared by ShivBaba in the Murli classes and discussions with the PBKs. But this does not mean that there is no Ram. It is the specialty of the Confluence Age that the Ravan Rajya and Ram Rajya co-exist until Ram's children start following His Shrimat completely.